• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5

About InfoFlo

Most affordable complete CRM on the market. One time $99 cost per user. Very easy to use with optional add-ons for a tailored package

Learn more about InfoFlo

Showing 25 reviews of 79

Lianne B.
Business Partner
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"I like the fact that infoflo is a one time cost and that the data is saved on my computer"

Comments: I think it will serve our needs well, but still learning and figuring things out.

Pros: I like most the platform design which seems a lot easier to navigate and retrive all the important information about a specific client, in a few easy flowing clicks. I like the fact that other modules could be added, as it allows much flexibility to tailor the CRM to your specific needs, at your own pace and with the ability to add users as your team grows. For example, as we are 2 users, and as we are getting familiar with the environment and how to use the software, we can explore other add-ons to see which ones are best suited for our purpose.

Cons: 2 things I like least about this software: 1 - Figure it out for yourself, and 2 - poorly structured training, especially when paying steep price - with US exchange rate to boot: I will begin with #1 - You have to pretty much be able to figure things out for yourself: there is no user manual, after the initial installation, you are on your own and must figure things out. While you do have access to the online "Knowledge Base" (KB) there isn't one place/index where you could troubleshoot. During the first month of use, I ended up calling Carmel Vision for support and a technician was kind enough to assist me in resolving the issue at no additional cost. From the start, you are told that any time a technician has to connect remotely to your computer, you will be charged by the hour. I learned after the fact that you could also open a support ticket and wait for a technician to reply...but nobody explained how to use this type of support, so I learned not to expect a phone call but rather must keep checking the support ticket for an online response/link that suggests troubleshooting options. If that doesn't solve your issue, you keep using the support ticket. This could take a few hours to several days to resolve. 2 - as for the training Shai was helpful in demonstrating the software, however a structured training outline (similar to a lesson plan that outlines what you will learn, shows you step by step) especially to help train new users, or those who are not as tech savy.

by Carmel Vision on 8/2/2018

Thank you for your review Lianne.

Our company prides itself on offering the best support on the market. We offer two free methods of support even though our product is a one time cost for life with free upgrades! )- Online knowledge base and our online support ticketing portal.

Our online ticketing support provides at the very minimum a same day response time and typically within hours.

We also understand that sometimes customers require more in depth over the phone support which we also offer at a very reasonable hourly rate.

We are working hard on updating our online tutorial videos to make them even more in depth as well as our knowledge base.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Sergey L.
indexer
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2019

"InfoFlo review"

Comments: Overall experience is positive, the program is easy to learn and use.

Pros: Integration with Outlook and Gmail is very useful feature. You can easily connect your contacts with emails and tasks (opportunities and sales). I like Desktop version and one-time purchase fee.

Cons: Project feature is not properly connected to opportunities, for example, you can't convert opportunities into projects. Categories feature does not make much sense. It is better to create Leads and separate Leads from Contacts.

• Reviewed on 3/12/2019
Mark K.
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2/10/2019

"Fantastic for my small consulting business"

Comments: It helps me structure my activities so all critical parts of the business are being focused on appropriately. It shows me how robust the pipeline is so I can have early warning on what activities I need to ramp up.

Pros: As a small business owner I am faced with doing everything. InfoFlo helps me keep track of my commitments and results. It helps me structure my days, keeps my focus on all aspects of the business (networking, prospecting, proposing, selling and delivering). I like the ability to tie notes and tasks to individual people and projects. I really like how the system links all activities (e-mail, tasks, etc.) to a person or project. It makes it easy on follow-up to see everything in one place.

Cons: It sometimes doesn't work after my computer has gone to sleep and I need to restart it.

• Reviewed on 2/10/2019
Kelly R.
Administrative Assistant
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"Didn't quite work out for us"

Pros: Number one: It isn't cloud based or paid for monthly!!! You have it on your server to use for as long as you want. That's a miracle in the CRM market in 2018. Lots of good features, ease of general use, look and feel, ability to change back and forth between company and individual. I'm sure that if you start out with a clean slate or want to pay the fee so they will help you transfer your data into their software, it's probably great. We were very enthusiastic to try it. If our needs were greater and we had a bigger budget, things would have probably worked out fine. As it is, we appreciate that we got a lot of free help from tech support (normally it's all paid) with a few of the issues we had. We just weren't able to make it work with our tiny budget. Thanks to Shai for his time and patience.

Cons: After dozens of attempts, we were never able to transfer our existing data to the software by ourselves. Were told we would have to pay a minimum of 2 hours support just to request help transferring our data into their software. I have 2 programmers, there is an Import function in the basic package, we had both CSV and Excel files to use for the import. It didn't seem right to us that we should need their help. We were told after we bought a license that we would not be able to import on our own... so we feel that the function shouldn't be visible to the client if it can't be used by them without paid help. It's misleading. Our budget was very small as our needs were very simple. I finally got my programmers to build us a small address book as that is all we really needed.

Frank K.
Financial Services, Self Employed

"Professional staff"

Comments: I use it as a contact program and keeping history communications.

Pros: Many very useful features. I like the notes feature because you cannot go back and edit entries. Showing most recent activity.

Cons: Could not get sync to work properly. I have multiple devices and I should be able to have program on each device. No phone app.

Dustin S.
Benefits Advisor
Insurance
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"Ups and Downs. The idea behind the program is great! However, Customer Support needs some work."

Comments: It does help streamline our emails and profiles for all of our clients; saving our emails to each client profile is key for our industry.

Pros: Love how it integrates with outlook. We also like how to link groups and individuals to businesses; as well as being able to save documents to the businesses profile. The general layout of the program is good and easy to use.

Cons: First and foremost they really need to work on their customer support. A number of times we have called we have got rude comments/service from who ever answered the phone. Also, its quite annoying when there is something wrong with the software, we have to pay for support to fix it... issues with the software not working should be included in the price of buying the software!! There seems to be quite a few bugs that pop up every so often, like not being able to open emails within the program and items not syncing between computers.

Jack R.
Principal of Firm
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"I have had the software for about eight months. Good, solid program, does what is says it will."

Pros: It excels at getting the basics right. I think many software developer's focus on the looks and get the interface cluttered and complicated. Infoflo makes it clean and simple and thus easier to use and understand. Good, friendly support too.

Cons: It would be nice if there was a way to sync projects easier, as I forget to tag the email sometime. But, the method is still fine.

Gary F.
Manufacturers' Representative
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/7/2018

"First Outlook based CRM that meets my needs"

Comments: Easy to use CRM for use with Outlook.

Pros: For literally years I researched CRM trying find one that would meet my needs specifically keeping all my contacts and calendar in a single data base but allowing me to send emails out using my individual signatures and email address for each one, business, volunteer, and personal. Easy to use and priced right. No long term contract just a one time, outright purchase.

Cons: In creating a contact, the default company name selected in the email extension such as @gmail. Minor problem as I have to delete it before adding or selecting a company already in the database. Better would be a blank line.

• Reviewed on 27/7/2018
Amy C.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/5/2018

"After searching and installing about 7 different CRMs this was by far the easiest to implement"

Pros: Simple and intuitive. All of the big CRMS such Salesforce, Insightly, etc were way to heavy on having everything on multiple screens and unless you spent major money programming with them your CRM was quite worthless. I figured it out in just a few hours, linked it to my outlook and was up and running right away.

Cons: I would have loved an instructional manual and a sample CRM sales process. I am a systematic person and would have loved some ideas to make the processes that I use for my CRM a little more efficient. Perhaps a Sample Workflow video or something

• Reviewed on 15/5/2018
Michelle M.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/5/2018

"Super product"

Comments: Software allows me to centralize client information.

Pros: The software is highly customizable to fit the needs of my business and help to manage my accounts more efficiently.

Cons: Email integration does not roll up all subfolders for folders linked rather the user is required to check each individual subfolder to link. It would be nice if the software allowed user to automatically select the subfolders when the main folder is checked.

• Reviewed on 17/5/2018
Bill G.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/6/2018

"Great for my small business"

Comments: No monthly subscription

Pros: Monthly fees are a tough challenge for small business budgets. Liked this one was a one time cost, simple to use, and plenty of add on features to customize it for the efforts I need for my business.

Cons: Not sure I have any concerns as I begin making this part of my daily business plans and efforts. Looks like they have plenty of training and instructional resources.

• Reviewed on 18/6/2018
Derek S.
Employee Benefits Advisor
Insurance, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/6/2017

"This is the best CRM I have ever used! It is simple, yet so comprehensive"

Comments: It integrates with Outlook almost perfectly and simplifies my administrative processes. The reporting and bulk email features align with what I need to accomplish and provide a seamless solution.

Pros: It is incredibly user friendly. It was easy to set up, customize, and integrate with my daily routines. It provides everything I need in a CRM in a fantastic format that integrates with Outlook so smoothly.

• Reviewed on 23/6/2017
Thomas M.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 7/2/2018

"Considering several CRM softwares available in the market, Infoflo is surely value for money."

Pros: You have the option of purchasing the add-on based on your requirement, and it is faster because the data is in your system

Cons: I am yet to find anything that I find it user friendly in this software. I do not think I can segmentise or work sections for different types of clients.

Amjad S.
Managing Director
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/2/2018

"One of the best CRM software's"

Comments: manage my sales team

Pros: you pay for one time & its very easy to use in a different ways & its suitable for most of the applications that could be used on

Cons: its not applicable with QB and on the other hand if it could be cloud base it would be much better to use

John C.
SVP of Sales
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"I was looking for something simple to use and Infoflow fit the bill."

Pros: Integrates seamless with Microsoft Office, Ease of use and the ability to get running right out of the box. Great product for small to midsize businesses

Jean-francois regnauld R.
Partner
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2018

"Easy to use, intuitive and works off line"

Comments: My main business problem is to manage my contact list and deal flow. Infoflo helps me managing both.

Pros: The import of my LinkedIn contact list was easy and intuitive. So well done on that. The most important for me is to be able to use the software on my computer without the need of being connected. Very convenient when you travel long hours (i.e. a plane) and want to update your contact list with those recently collected business cards for exemple...

Cons: It's doing what I was expecting, so no complaint.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2018
Jeremy K.
Legal Assistant
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"InfoFlo offers a simple and straightforward approach to all the necessary basics of CRM!"

Pros: While we are brand new to working with the software, I appreciate the fact that you can very easily tailor the experience to your own needs. Without a doubt, after many months of trialing a plethora of CRM software, I have found that InfoFlo is the best option for a permanent (non-subscription-based), relatively inexpensive non-cloud-based experience, that offers a simple and straightforward means to organize and track legal cases. Their sales and support staff go above and beyond to help you in the decision-making process, and offer a great trial experience so that you know exactly what you are getting into. They make suggestions for what add-ons will best suit your needs and demonstrate the many ways you can customize the software to fit your practice. I have to give a special shout-out to Shai for making this one of the most pleasant purchases ever--he goes out of the way to provide you with a personal and informed experience. The fact that you can start with the basics and add on more functionality as you grow is also a truly wonderful feature. Room for expansion and free updates makes this software that will grow with your firm. If you need a product that will help your team stay organized without breaking the bank, you owe it to yourself to try InfoFlo.

Cons: To some, the fact that InfoFlo is very simple and focused on basic tasks may be a turn-off. For our firm, however, this is precisely the reason we chose it. In the words of my supervisor, "we were only using 100 square feet of a 10,000 square foot mansion" with our previous CRM. It was costly and offered much more than we truly needed. InfoFlo offers just what we need for an affordable one-time fee.

Kristen B.
Vice President, Client Relations
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/8/2019

"Perfect for tracking communication with clients"

Comments: Infoflo solved our problem of being dragged down by an outdated CRM that wasn't really customized to our industry and products. We love the ease and functionality of the layout. Love that our phones are hosted through the same company and connected to Infoflo - we get the same great customer service if we need help with either. It has been a very successful transition to Infoflo and recommend for small and large businesses.

Pros: I love the ease of use and functionality of Infoflo. We needed a CRM that could track our communication with clients, including phones, emails, and appointments. Infoflo gives us that! Everyone in the office uses this daily, its has helped production and internal communication on all clients we serve.

Cons: That we didn't know about Infoflo sooner! We probably only used 10% of a complex CRM prior to Infoflo and it was never easy or intuitive to use. With Infoflo, its much easier to train new employees on the software, keep up with processes we have put in place within Infoflo, and incorporate customer service follow up into our daily schedules.

• Reviewed on 21/8/2019
Jeff B.
  • Reviewed on 8/2/2018

"Great Software"

Comments: Keep control of my customers

Pros: Easy to use. Got on top of it in hours. Simple interface, simple screens. Particularly like the "relations" so you can go from Company to Employee or Employee back to company. Far more powerful than a "folder" structure which I have used previously.

Cons: Have only ONE style of email template. I suggest an alternative or rather an addition. Have MANY buttons on the email screen that are programmable. First button could be programmed to have the caption THANK YOU. Which on clicking simply inserts into the email text "Thank you for your email". Another button programmed to have the caption TRIAL which on clicking inserts some text into the email "You can download a trial version from our website www...... Another button SIGNATURE which inserts your signature as text.
With ten buttons you can personalise the email in a few button presses. I have been thanked so many times for my personal email using a button system. I ignore one template emails - they are a lot of text that is mainly irrelevant. The buttons give you the opportunity to personalise emails and makes a real point of difference. I have used such a system and loved it. Don't get me wrong InfoFlow is great - but this is one feature that I would use many times a day and I would warrant so would everyone else. The more buttons the better. Got other ideas too if you like this one! I develop software myself. Jeff Bilkey

• Reviewed on 8/2/2018
Aleksandros L.
  • Reviewed on 7/2/2018

"I'm working with InfoFlo for more than 5 years. Great features for a truly low price."

Comments: I organized my label and I understood my clients better

Pros: - Value for money
- Business layout
- Ease of use
- Overall experience
- suited for small to big size labels

Cons: The official APP of the product recently released and still needs some improvements which I'm sure that this will be fixed ASAP from the label.

Mathias B.
Sales manager
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2018

"Very easy to use, good value for the price, and with most of the needed functionality."

Comments: We need to keep customer related information, documents, e-mails and tasks in one place accessible for all the team members. The data is stored in a SQL database on a server in the cloud, so that home office use is possible with a good performance.

Pros: We are a very small company (3 employees) looking for an easy to use CRM software to share and keep information about our sales communication with our customers. Having access to customer related e-mails, documents and notes is very important. In addition, customer related tasks need to be available as well. All this we found in InfoFlo very nicely implemented and for a reasonable price. Offline synchronization is available as well, which is a great benefit when traveling without stable internet connection (airplanes, trains,…)
The support is really fast and highly motivated to help with problems and bug fixes.

Cons: There is not much to say, because InfoFlo is a great piece of software. Only the Outlook synchronization plug-in seems to have some small problems with using Outlook versions in another language (German). What is strongly missing is the possibility to input the department of a contact. Dealing with large companies or universities with many departments, this is valuable information and needs to be synchronized with outlook as well. A feature request is filed and hopefully this will be implemented soon.

• Reviewed on 11/10/2018
Dirk D.
Editor in Chief
Publishing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"The InfoFlo teams is great to work with. Helped with initial setup and custom tweaks."

Pros: The product is very configurable. The interface is intuitive. The ability to sync with Outlook is really nice.

Cons: They are still working with Invoicing so that feature isn't completely fleshed out. I believe it will match the quality of the rest of the software when finished.

Rachel L.
  • Reviewed on 6/11/2014

"Simple and Easy to Use"

Comments: We love InfoFlo! This software is a intuitive, easy to use and very very affordable. There are several features that are essential for my business 1) Integration with Outlook which is better than any other sync I've seen out there. 2) Installing the CRM on our own servers rather than the cloud- which is key for privacy Getting the basics down with InfoFlo is very simple, and the website offers a series of helpful tutorial videos which makes getting started really easy.

• Reviewed on 6/11/2014
Philippe L.
Real Estate Broker
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/1/2018

"I first used this software in a trial version. It's working as intended."

Comments: Great contact management solution providing easy access to all customer information. It also has a customized dashboard that can be used in any industry. It's a great productivity tool.

Pros: I like the features, functionality of this software . It's a great value for the money. It is very user friendly and it is listed as one of the 40 best CRM in the market.

Cons: It takes a little time to get used to all the available features. But that can also be the case with any other good software on the market.

• Reviewed on 19/1/2018
Andy D.
  • Reviewed on 26/9/2016

"Hidden Cost"

Comments: Once you buy the initial software there are several add-ones required to utilize the software. Such as reporting you cannot run any data reports without an additional cost. Technical support can only be purchased by the hour, "That's how we make or money."

• Reviewed on 26/9/2016