• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5

About InfoFlo

Most affordable complete CRM on the market. One time $99 cost per user. Very easy to use with optional add-ons for a tailored package

Learn more about InfoFlo

Lorraine C.
Author/Business manager
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 7/2/2018

"Carmel Vision's InfoFlo is software I can't live without!"

Comments: It keeps all my data organized in a manner that ensures nothing gets lost or forgotten.

Pros: InfoFlo is a powerful organization tool that puts all your data, emails, notes and documents at your fingertips. Incredibly powerful linking system lets you set up webs that ensure data and documents can be accessed from everywhere. Forgot what you named the document? Find it by accessing a company or contact it related to, in the project history, or in a category. Attach phone recordings to the caller, company and project. Emails file automatically against the sender/receiver and, optionally , project.
This is a CRM, document manager (including version control), email client, task manager, event manager, project manager and notes manager all rolled into one powerful and very inexpensive product. A host of highly affordable optional add-ons enable integrated invoicing or integration with your accounting system, PBX integration, phone call recording, email marketing, email analytics, list management, automated backup, Google integration, Outlook integration, use on mobiles and tablets... The add-ons list just keeps growing.
The system allows a high degree of customization to accommodate the data you want to store, arranged your way.
Fully network-capable with sophisticated access management, this is a tool no business should be without. Actually, it's a tool every Windows user should have on their computer and use daily. Take a free trial. By the end of the month, you will wonder how you ever lived without it.
Videos help you learn to use it and the support is good.

Cons: Very few: No comprehensive user guide, but it's quite intuitive.
Sometimes support staff can be a little unclear in responses, but they always clarify if asked.
It freezes or throws an error message very occasionally, which I suspect is related to memory. Seems to occur when there's a lot going on. Thankfully, merely closing and immediately re-opening the application fixes everything with no data loss.
I cannot access documents in InfoFlo to upload to a website. I have to copy them to somewhere else on my computer first. A very minor inconvenience. Doesn't apply to email - it's easy to pick a document from anywhere in InfoFlo and copy into an email, or use Attach in the usual way.

Alex T.
Construction
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"Service has been great. Program has some aggravating limitations."

Comments: Improvement in contact management over manual address book

Pros: I use the program to maintain personal contacts and contacts for a small service business. Service, from the initial sales contact through support when I got confused have been remarkable. It was the service even more than the product that made me choose this program. It is fairly easy to use, even for someone who really isn't the most technically competent. Even with limitations that are a bit frustrating, the value for money is excellent.

Cons: There are some limitations that I find frustrating. One in particular is mail merging. You appear to have to deal with one contact letter at a time. The flexibility in this area falls short of other CRM products I have used in the past. But again, my comments must be taken in the context of the price point and relative value for money. Sorting capabilities are limited. For example I cannot seem to create a custom list by choosing/limiting contacts who fall into several categories. For example customers who from a list of 5 services receive only 3 services. In our landscaping business we have customers who are individuals as well as business customers. The two groups seem to have to be dealt with separately as opposed to being able to generate a simple list of all customers in a given category.

Tim T.
Mortgage Broker
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/9/2019

"Amazing app"

Pros: 1 time fee, simple to use and long term cost is amazing. Works great, and no need of anything more fancy. Has absolutely everything what a Mortgage broker needs to juggle 1000s of clients.

Cons: Don't have any cons yet, maybe certain add ons are a bit expensive and could have been included with the basic app. However, after all it is still cheaper than many CRMs on the market.

• Reviewed on 27/9/2019
Mark M.
Financial Planner
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/1/2018

"I am an independent financial planner and this helps me stay independent!"

Comments: Maintain independence. Stay compliant. I am not very good with computers and have some difficulty navigating through the program. I have not figured out how to use all of the features

Pros: I like this software because it allows me the option to stay independent. In my industry, so much information is kept on the mutual fund dealers and insurance company servers, so it is lost if you decide to leave. The option to leave is lost if you can't take your information and notes. You may not be a "captive agent" according to contract, but you are according to who controls your information and records. I expect that this is the case in many different industries. Infoflow lets me keep a copy of clients information ' notes that pertain to matters that cross different industry lines.
It is also flexible enough to be able to help me with my marketing needs. This information, tracking and management can not all be put on a single company server. My business encompasses customized financial plans that I do on my own, investments, insurance, tax and some legal issues (wills/ PofA) which requires working with different companies.
Infoflow can help me keep track and serve the varied needs my clients all in one place.

I like this program because I can purchase it and whatever else I need. The trend is towards "subscriptions" because it provides a lot more revenue and smooth revenue for the providers. I don't want to overpay and get tied to increasingly expensive software. I used to use a different program and they moved to "enterprise" software for large companies. They also switched to expensive subscription based payments.

• Reviewed on 19/1/2018
Kerry A.
Project Surveyor
Civil Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2018

"Best CRM out there, we think so!"

Comments: We are preparing proposals and reports that are automatically filled in with the information from the database. Its super easy to prepare reports of our current projects for our weekly meetings that are up to date and relevant.

Pros: One time, up-front cost with no subscriptions and the data is located on our own server. Lots of flexibility with the modules offered that gives our team the tools we use most.

Cons: Would like the ability to turn off some of the features that we do not use as much. It does so much, and we have streamlined our processes to what works best for us.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2018
Sandra G.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/10/2020

"No Support During Paid Program Integration - No Refund After It Never Worked Fully"

Comments: It was one of the most time exhausting experiences that ended up in me losing money for a piece of software that we do not use.

Pros: I thought it was going to be an inexpensive alternative to ACT, for the functions that we use, but once we added on multi-user and Outlook integration, it was the same price as my annual ACT upgrade. Things worked well on "single user" trial mode so we bought the software. Then when we tried to integrate the two users we had issues and were told we would have to buy support at $149/hour. We were given a bunch of links to "resolve our issue", but no one even bothered to explain from the beginning that there would be a "Server/Host (database)" account and all others would be a "Mini Client". The secondary users were stuck on the trial version for more than a week. If I had not been persistent, we would never even gotten the paid for licenses to activate on each machine. In the end, it was really not useable. I had my assistant spend hours on data entry from histories and notes that did not carry over from ACT and in the end, you couldn't even change the dates on the notes and there was no information visible on the summary screen without clicking into each and every note to try and find the information you were looking for. This would be the opposite of useful CRM. I tried to ask for my money back and just received a no. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SOFTWARE!

Cons: The interface is cheap looking, looks like something that was designed 15 years ago. Some parts are not intuitive to use. There is no support offered at all. It seems to be run by one individual and he is very condescending. After all the problems, we were never able to get it to work for us as it had on trial version, and on the aspects that were not available during trial version. We were not offered a refund because we "trialed it". We do not use the program, because it has too many shortcomings, so we ended up renenwing ACT and having a double expenditure. DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE unless you are a single user and have no previous data. Only then, it might work for you.

• Reviewed on 7/10/2020
David E.
Managing Director
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/7/2017

"Very good user friendly software, Why pay monthly fees when this software does it all for one fee."

Comments: It is easy to use

Pros: Easy to use, easy to navigate, automatically updates when sending emails from outlook, Great way to keep track of customer communication. If you need help, the response time is very quick and they are interested in your comments. One of the best CRM's I've used

Cons: The icons are a little dated. , they need to be sharper, the system logs out if left on overnight, but that's a personal preference. There is not much to say its an easy software to use with no issues .

• Reviewed on 21/7/2017
Greg W.
Building Materials
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"Works well, simple to use, with a pipeline forecasting $ opportunity that works well"

Comments: increase sales and account mamangement

Pros: Integration with emails and calendar so tasks are always visible. To find a person quickly by their name or a company or category, especially with the search my computer function, making sales and managing customers very manageable.

Cons: Would like more flexibility with the dashboard as would like to see pipeline by product type by month by year

Marios J.
Doctor
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/2/2018

"Fantastic product. Surpassed my needs and expectations!"

Comments: Gave me the ability to work more efficiently and conveniently.

Pros: Fast, simple, versatile. Very well conceived and implemented product. Makes life very much easier and efficient.I especially like the fact that you can add modules as needed and the fact that the software can grow with the business needs. The support provided by the company is excellent too.

Cons: Nothing significant. There is a delay with editing feature (of notes) but I guess this has got to do with the broadband speed. It would be good to be able to change some of the Icons (you can change the name) it would then take on a more personal and bespoke look. Other than that only praise for the product.

Margarita W.
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"Support/Sales person was great"

Comments: Centralized our customers with our projects

Pros: The link functions, the reporting is very useful also. Search function very good.

Cons: Not able to use Mailchimp with it as this would be really helpful to us rather than exporting contacts.

David H.
Consultant
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"Great business and personal CRM"

Pros: I was looking for a full-featured CRM for personal use. I wanted to store my data locally (not in the cloud) and did not want to pay ongoing subscription fees. InfoFlo was the answer! It fully integrates with my Microsoft Exchange and gmail accounts. It was very easy to setup and works great and you can't beat the price. I would highly recommend.

Cons: Only two minor issues - 1. the client/server platform can be confusing to maintain and 2. no iOS app (I hear one is coming.)

Michael S.
Sales
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/6/2017

"Excellent accessibility to the support staff with general questions."

Comments: In one word....Organization.

Pros: Its simple to navigate since all tabs needed are available from the home screen. Loading contacts is a breeze through the new contact tab. New contact info screen is formatted for easy guided data entry.

Cons: When clicking on the task tab..it leaves off the phone and email address for easy contact reference.
Can't export direct report emails.

• Reviewed on 30/6/2017
Arie B.
Partner
  • Reviewed on 10/11/2014

"InfoFlo CRM"

Comments: Pro: A huge relief to finally find a CRM software that links all emails, notes, appointments, files, tasks and opportunities to the appropriate contact and company. We can finally organize all of our customer information and easily access it when we need it. Plus the Gmail Sync feature allows us to view and send all emails directly from Infoflo, saving us a lot of time. Con: There is no app yet, but I hear it's in the works. With that said, the Gmail Sync addon allows us to view most information on our phones anyway.

• Reviewed on 10/11/2014
Kevin K.
Western Sales Manager
  • Reviewed on 2/8/2018

"User friendly and easy enough to figure out"

Pros: It has all the basics that i need at a very affordable price. Great response from their team on my questions and like that i own it for life vs a monthly cloud based crm.

Cons: Form follows functions and this is extremely functional. I suppose other crms may be more hip and fresh on the interface, i just wanted a simple clean practical crm software.

• Reviewed on 2/8/2018
Lonnie Y.
General Contractor
  • Reviewed on 10/5/2016

"Needed Help. Used ACT for years"

Comments: InfoFlo is great. Not only does it do everything I need, the support is first class. And the cost is great.

• Reviewed on 10/5/2016
Celeste a. O.
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/2/2018

"Great product yet challenges with reports and support"

Pros: Works like Business Contact Manager, easy to use, one time fee. I like the dashboard and syncing with Outlook email features.

Cons: REPORTING is not flexible, additionally a report is needed online that we can run and just click on a client name to go straight to the contact information. Reports cannot be sorted by different fields unless you export into Exel and modify which is time consuming.
Support, at times is a challenge, recently when asking for help installing the offline version of Infoflo(after 2 weeks of trying) we were told to buy support so we looked at a work around ourselves and it still would not download our data.
We contacted them for the 5th time and it we were told it is an internal error that an update is coming out for it.
EMAIL & POP UP REMINDERS: do not work on my computer at all, they worked one time on my IT guys computer.
BACKUP: does not remind you when it is full and then we did have a backup for 3 months. They said they are working on this.
MASS DELETE: cannot do this, must delete ONE entry at a time. They are working on this.
DELETION OF EMAILS THAT ARE NOT A CONTACT: This cannot be done and somehow upon installation of the software we had duplicated emails and now have over 250K and cannot delete them.

Manager of Marketing and Production
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"The server is not in cloud and we are able to house our own information on our own servers"

Pros: -The software CRM has all the functions we need.
-The software allows easy grouping of clients and categories for sales reps and who is responsibly for which clients.
-Also the easy to use functions that infoflo has which helps the training of our new employees.

Cons: -The mobile app is require to be in the clout. We originally wanted to invest in a CRM that we can have complete control over where and how our information is kept and stored.
-Updates require all users to update as well and there is no cross version compatibility
-We need a function where users that are read only can edit information they input into the system in certain features or a option that allows us to give privileges in certain add-on. for example still read only but we allow them to make changes in projects only or in opportunities

Eric L.
Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 8/2/2018

"After Goldmine left the single user market found InfoFlow as an affordable Windows CRM application."

Comments: An afforadable contact management that includes basic project management option.

Pros: The price is affordable for an individual, small business or mid-size business. All the basic functionality seems to be there. The system is modular so you can purchase the modules or functionality you need. One time purchase includes future updates, not a subscription. One of the few CRM systems with a Project Management module included. The Project Management module was a deciding factor. My needs included keeping up with companies, contacts, activities, schedules and monitoring projects. Additionally use it for sales and opportunity management. The interface is clean and easy to navigate. There is some basic customization capability. You can create a "template" that populates the task based on the type of new Project when a new project is created. Great feature.

Cons: I like having a History Tab to keeps up with all completed activities; calls, meetings, task, projects, sales, etc. I miss not having a specific place to look at completed activity for a customer of company. There is limited customization available from the settings. You can create additional fields / custom fields, you can create task types, status, priority, etc. You can change the field labels to better fit you organization. While not highly customizable the basic system is very flexible and meets my needs. Key dislike is that the documentation is limited. There is a knowledge base online but not a "user manual" When updates are provided there is no way to find what is included, the update page is very out dated.

• Reviewed on 8/2/2018
Dani G.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 14/1/2020

"Ethical Issues"

Comments: I"m livid that I was forced to purchase additional services that I would not have needed had I been supplied the right software. The tech support individual told me that they always require their services be used fro QB install. Well than it should be included in the price. I'm an advanced computer user and did not need their help to install the software had they provided it when asked. I watched the tech support install the software and nothing was "so advanced" that I couldn't have figure it out myself.

Pros: The software seems to work pretty good. I really like the breadth of options. I like that I won't have to pay ongoing updates. It seems to sync with outlook ok - still reviewing quickbooks.

Cons: They do not provide the necessary software to install the Quickbooks link and force you to purchase their services in order to install it. When they installed the link to Quickbooks the agent simply said most clients don't have quickbooks as the reason it's not provided ahead of time. All other CRMs I reviewed had detailed instructions for Quickbooks link but they forced me to buy their services in order to do the quickbooks link because they didn't include the software to make the quickbooks connection even after I asked. I believe this to be unethical. Also every single item is an additional module which they have strategically packaged so your forced to buy just about all of them. Seemed inexpensive actually ended up being much more than I anticipated. Service is not great after the sale. No response to e-mails.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 14/1/2020
Joe T.
Human Resources, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2018

"Observations from a Seven Year Customer"

Comments: I can't think of anything at the moment.

Pros: 1) I like the ability to manage multiple email address from a single application.
2) I also like the separation of known and unknown contacts which is VERY helpful when managing incoming emails and deleting the junk.
3) The notes associated with individual contacts are also very helpful in managing a contact history by individuals and companies..
4) The tech support structure for submitting tickets to resolve quick questions is also a great solution.

Cons: I can't think of anything at the moment.

• Reviewed on 28/11/2018
Brett R.
President & COO
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"Very reliable and easy to use CRM platform. Love the customization and upgrade abilities."

Comments: Has kept our organization on track with customer calls and follow up. Ease of use is the main pro.

Pros: Customization and ease of use. New employee sunfamiliar with CRM tracking software find it very simple to learn and get tracking almost immediately.

Cons: Mobile app not quite perfect...needs work. In today's market, it is essential to have mobility for our salews tracking. Eventhough there is a Mobile App it still is new and needs tweaking.

Nelson T.
President / Owner
Translation & Localisation, 2-10 Employees

"A good experience."

Comments: It helps our company management and projects.

Pros: It is a friendly software. We can easily share information between partners and easy to learn. Good calendar. Easy to add contacts and companies. Easy to sort the emails by contact or company.

Cons: No way to change the job titles in contacts.
It'll be good to have an easy follow with date and time.

Jim B.
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2017

"The product represents great value (features and benefits, and ease of use relative to cost)."

Pros: It addresses the issues of recording, using, and managing important customer and client information. Comprehensively and with good transparency. It is very customizable and responsive to a variety of personal preferences.

Cons: I do think that the "Help" instructions could be fleshed out more, and kept more current. Especially areas that may not be entirely "intuitive"--such as email account setup and management.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2017
Jake D.
Sales Manager
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2019

"Great Features. Very Patient and Helpful Customer Service!"

Pros: The functions that are available such as quoting directly from Info Flo with our logo is great. Now that we are adding the Bulk Email function it's going to make keeping our leads engaged much easier. We kept canceling our training sessions due to it being our busy time of year, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our trainer never got mad and eventually gave us a thorough training and new the answer to all our questions. Thank you! Also there are no monthly fees. You buy it and it is yours! That is great for small companies like us.

Cons: I honestly, based on usage so far have not found a con.

• Reviewed on 18/12/2019
Marco C.
Founder & CEO
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"My experience with the software has been mostly good."

Comments: Basic CRM features.

Pros: User-friendly interface. Wide-range of options. Customization and integration features are really helpful.

Cons: Offline access is not always available. Notes and tasks are not saved, they get erased after log off.