DigitalChalk Reviews

by Infinity Learning Solutions

• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5

About DigitalChalk

DigitalChalk provides you with a centralized LMS solution that offers regulatory and compliance tools built in.

Learn more about DigitalChalk

Kimberly M.
Director of Online Learning
  • Reviewed on 16/7/2018

"User-friendly lms with outstanding customer service and technical support."

Pros: Exceptional technical support team. Can upload multiple users at one time. Can assign a course tag to a user instead of directly registering for course.

Cons: Can only assign one "course tag" per user. It would be helpful to be able to organize/save courses into different/separate group lists.

Stephanie K.
CEC Progam Lead
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/4/2021

"Difficult to Navigate"

Comments: Frustrating and not well organized, the search functionality is really poor. When we told our franchisees we were switching to another learning platform they literally cheered.

Pros: The terminology (courses, completion, etc) is fairly easy to learn, and the menu is pretty clear overall. The customer service people are lovely.

Cons: The search function isn't functional. I spend a lot of my time fielding questions from our owners and teachers about how to find the things they need, and on the flip side of that I often run into errors loading materials that mean I need customer support.

• Reviewed on 9/4/2021
Sharon M.
  • Reviewed on 14/7/2010

"Airline Dispatcher Training Long Distance Learning Course"

Comments: Josh Quigley did a fantastic job of explaining the system, showing us how it works, and tailoring it to our needs. So far, I would highly recommend this system.

Pros: We have many foreign students, and they will be easily able to accomplish their training through Digital chalk. Also the fact that we can verify the amount of time they spend on each chalkboard lesson for the Federal Aviation Administration is invaluable. Additionally, the tests are timed, so that they must finish the test once they start.

Cons: The only drawback I see is the inability to tell how long the students will spend on the "Powerpoint" presentations and assignments. For example, we can see when the students log on and log off and how much time that they spend on the Chalkboard presentations, but not for the othe presentations or assignments.

by Infinity Learning Solutions on 17/10/2013

Thanks for your great review!

We appreciate your feedback and are always working to better serve our customers. We hope you have enjoyed using DigitalChalk for your eLearning needs.

• Reviewed on 14/7/2010
Matthew M.
  • Reviewed on 13/1/2015

"Time saving product!"

Comments: I looked at over a dozen online training solutions before committing to Digitalchalk. They provided me with ample training videos to use in order to work my way through the set up process, and launch my courses. I was in a hurry and skipped a few and found myself going back to them. I should have paid attention in the first place. After everything was set up and running, I was able to sit back and analyze the results. The one thing I i8mmediately discovered was the amount of time I was saving by going with the Digitalchalk process. Time is money, and this just adds to my bottom line. The ease of the operation is a benefit to myself, but more importantly to my customer base. I have recieved numerous compliments on our training platform. Many repeat and new customers have commented on the ease and convenience. Lastly, my profit margin has an overall icrease of 20 percent per course. Now, I'm waiting to see if I get anincrease in customers which would make it even more beneficial. I couldn't go back to my old system after this.

• Reviewed on 13/1/2015
Matt F.
Director of Test Development
  • Reviewed on 16/7/2018

"DigitalChalk has been an excellent turnkey solution for our organization in delivering content."

Comments: Ability to deliver a course with an investment corresponding to the relative size of online education within our organization's overall mission.

Pros: The chalkboard combination of video with slides is ingenious and easy to use without SCORM content creation software. It's very easy to produce quality course content without a lot of training investment and to deliver it without a lot of administrative support for the end user.

Cons: The test component of courses is somewhat limited, in terms of offering multiple attempts, innovative item types, multimedia, or even answer string reports to diagnose poor functioning questions.

Aaron P.
Sales manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/1/2020

"Digital Chalk Rocks !"

Comments: It allows all employee's easy access and they can do it on their time line and gives clear and concise platform for all our safety needs

Pros: Easy to access and user friendly . All employees have access from work or home or tablet or phone!
They seem to enjoy the experience over all. Would highly recommend this product to any company

Cons: Once in awhile it will double load the same coarse..( minor ) admin issue

by Infinity Learning Solutions on 14/1/2020

Hi Aaron,
Thank you for your awesome review! It's great to hear that using DigitalChalk has been an easy and accessible experience for you and your organization. We're always looking for ways that we can make that experience even better, so if you have any ideas that can make DigitalChalk even more clear and easy-to-use for everyone, please let us know at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 8/1/2020
Bill C.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2010

"Eeritiz is Expanding Marketing Opportunities with Digital Chalk"

Comments: Once you begin working with the product and testing out all the components, you will find creative ways to employ each feature to maximize the user experience. At Eeritiz, we found the learning curve very reasonable and our ability to test out ideas with our clients in the free version before upgrading gives us a real business development advantage over the competition.

Pros: The product is well designed and implemented. Customer support is helpful and both sales and support seem to be sincerely interested in how we are implementing our client solutions and courseware. Digital Chalk has enhanced our ability to reach out to smaller businesses, educators, authors and non-profits with solutions they can afford.

Cons: We have experienced some soundtrack conversion issues with large QuickTime video files created in Keynote, but have implemented a work-around by converting the files to FLV before uploading them.

• Reviewed on 21/10/2010
Bobbi L.
Founder / Owner
  • Reviewed on 10/5/2014

"How to Write, Publish, & Promote a Nonfiction Book"

Comments: I love DigitalChalk, but it was a steep learning curve for me. If not for your amazing tech support person (Adrian), I would have been permanently lost in space. He got me through every step of the process, sometimes more than once, with super-human patience. I was very new at doing what is required, and there were sub-menus inside menus that I never seemed to be able to find. By the time I got to the point of mounting other offerings, I was a bit more independent. Marketing the course has proven to be as difficult as writing it. The other wonderful person on your staff is Lindsey Hageman. She is so full of ideas and information, it makes my head spin, and she, too, has the patience of a saint. She has taught me more in a few short weeks than I have learned in years. I would certainly recommend DigitalChalk to others, bearing in mind that they would need more tech savvy than I have to avoid the frustrations I encountered. If they do, they will be fine. Glad I found you!

• Reviewed on 10/5/2014
Alberto N.
Professional, Training
Financial Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2017

"Universes better than our previous LMS"

Pros: The process of maintaining control over our files and client troubleshooting is easy with Digital Chalk.

Cons: Unfortunately, APIs for connecting to in-house order system have not been available and we have to manually transfer orders from DC to our order processing software.

• Reviewed on 24/10/2017
Kristen N.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 26/5/2010

"Digital Chalk is amazing"

Comments: I am very impressed with Digitalchalk as a whole. We had our online courses up in running within a week of starting our account. If I had the courses written ahead of time we could have had them up and running the same day we started our account. The user guide is very comprehensive and it took no time for me to set up a course on my own with very little help needed. We have received rave reviews from our students about how user friendly the system is. Kudos to Digitalchalk for producing a great product!

Pros: User Friendly!
Support Team is top notch!

Cons: I have not found any as of yet!

• Reviewed on 26/5/2010
Todd B.
  • Reviewed on 24/6/2010

"New Product for me, good potential"

Comments: User tips, cost-saving measures, how-to's without all the techno speak or teaching philosophy that shows up in a lot of the tweets from digital chalk - assume your user just needs to know shortest path to getting his/her own idea into usable content. Maybe links/tweets that focus on inexpensive ways to record, edit, etc.

Pros: Great idea, placing tools in hands of everyday users who have their own universe of content knowledge.

Cons: Limitations of time, equipment, and skills to create high quality video before actually using the product.

• Reviewed on 24/6/2010
Matt B.
  • Reviewed on 18/6/2010

"Digital Chalk online course delivery"

Comments: I would recommend Digital Chalk for organizations looking for a cost-effective platform to create and deliver web-based courses, backed by a friendly team of responsive staffers.

Pros: User-friendly system makes it fairly easy to build your own online self-managed courses.

Cons: Our needs are admittedly unique from the typical Digital Chalk user, so the requests we have to maximize our users' experience are not on the front burner for feature requests.

• Reviewed on 18/6/2010
Karen S.
  • Reviewed on 19/6/2010

"Applied Business Science Certificate Program"

Comments: Highly recommend to any user.

Pros: I have worked with a number of different way to deliver the online learning and have found Digital Chalk to be far superior to them all. Digital Chalk's system allows even the most inexperienced user to upload and deliver a quality e-learning product.

Cons: The only con would be the availability to port the product to a different location.

• Reviewed on 19/6/2010
Katie M.
HR Manager
  • Reviewed on 1/12/2010

"Digital Chalk Support Rocks!"

Comments: I do highly recommend this to other companies our size.

Pros: I have had nothing but excellent customer service from the beginning with digital chalk. Support is quick, and always helpful.

Cons: The program takes a moment to learn, but if you can follow the directions that are clearly written, and have some computer know how, you can get it. And if you can't, support is awesome!

• Reviewed on 1/12/2010
Vasilios P.
GM
  • Reviewed on 10/6/2013

"Great support from Bobby Juarez"

Comments: A good product for a good price, particularly when compared with other LMS hosted services.

Pros: Feature rich LMS.

Cons: User Interface could be improved to make the navigation functions more intuitive.

by Infinity Learning Solutions on 17/10/2013

Thank you for the review!

Good news! We have improved the user interface with a new dashboard and the navigation is now easier than ever. We hope you enjoy these new updates!

• Reviewed on 10/6/2013
Ted F.
Senior Trainer
  • Reviewed on 7/5/2014

"Digital Chalk is an awesome platform for our online classes"

Comments: We've been using digital chalk for several years now, and they have a great product that is easy to use, and great customer service to boot. Every time something comes up that could be done better, Digital Chalk steps up and works to make the changes they need to. They are constantly improving their product, and making sure their users are happy.

• Reviewed on 7/5/2014
Paul C.
COO
  • Reviewed on 16/1/2015

"great service"

Comments: We love DigitalChalk's service. Very prompt and patient with us "non-techies". This is our first foray into online learning. We just launched, and already made a sale. We look forward to growing our business with you.

• Reviewed on 16/1/2015
Joe M.
  • Reviewed on 20/3/2015

"Awesome LMS with flexibility"

Comments: PROS
Cost effective, robust platform, speedy (video encoding works well), helpful staff, have a strong track record of quality service with the same management team (great job guys).
CONS
None

• Reviewed on 20/3/2015
Connie M.
  • Reviewed on 19/3/2015

"Really excellent help and support from live humans - someone available to actually talk to you."

Comments: Great presentation ... getting started is a little difficult but once you learn the system ... it really is a pleasure to use for both instructor and students.

Rob H.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 2/5/2014

"The Best Choice"

Comments: With hundreds of options out there, it was difficult to find the right choice. DigitalChalk has been way more useful than we ever hoped for. Its simple, clean and easy to use.

• Reviewed on 2/5/2014
David V.
  • Reviewed on 18/5/2010

"DigitalChalk"

Comments: Best online learning platform available. I strongly recommend it.

Pros: Easy for developers and easy for learners. My feedback from students has been excellent.

Cons: None that I can think of.

• Reviewed on 18/5/2010
Hamp T.
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 5/6/2011

"great solution"

Comments: Overall, great solution for small companies or any company training.

Pros: Easy to get classes online.

Cons: Students can't search for courses on Digital Chalk's home page

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 5/6/2011
Brenda A.
Senior Business Systems Analyst

"Digital Chalk"

Comments: Very good product and great Support team

Stephanie I.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/7/2018

"Easy to use and good customer service"

Comments: Digital Chalk is more than an LMS, it allows students to register and pay in the platform and acts as an SIS maintaining student records.

Pros: Digital Chalk is easy to use for both students and administrators. The platform accepts a variety of file types and each element can be customized to show only video, video and notes, or be a file or web archive. The platform also allows interaction during the video through check points in which students can select an answer and get feedback from the instructor. Digital Chalk also has wonderful customer service and they are very polite and responsive.

Cons: Digital Chalk does not currently have a built in discussion forum. This makes interaction (which is important in virtual learning) more difficult. We have found a work around, but we would prefer to have only one log in for our students and wish there was an integrated discussion forum.

Juvy M.
Grade 8 ELA Teacher
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2018

"DigitalChalk makes blended learning class for my students fun, interesting, simple and interactive."

Comments: Basically, delivering instruction and learning in the most interactive and dynamic methods are what this software solves in my classroom. This LMS tool not only makes me an effective teacher but it also makes me a flexible educator.

Pros: DigitalChalk digitally-enabled the landscape of learning in the four walls of the classroom. This learning management system makes schooling and learning more exciting, interesting and technically-fulfilling. As a teacher, it helps me easily design and modify courses in a dynamic and interactive fashion that my students really enjoy. I can easily incorporate my own videos and PowerPoint presentations that truly level up my teaching styles and strategies. Giving tests and quizzes are as easy as monitoring the students' growth and performance. This LMS also helps my struggling students cope up with the missed topics because they can access the learning materials anywhere. I also like the real-time reports that this software generates

Cons: I used different LMS before and I think this is one of the best software I used. It has all the characteristics of the perfect LMS for me. None of the features that I don't want as a dynamic teacher.

• Reviewed on 18/12/2018