15 years helping Irish businesses

About Shopify

Shopify is a commerce platform that allows anyone to easily sell online, at a retail location, and everywhere in between.

Learn more about Shopify

Pros:

Shopify provides the simplicity and support that’s necessary for smaller e-commerce businesses. The best part of Shopify is the fantastic support to address questions along the way.

Cons:

Each time I close this software, I'll have to re-login typing my email and password and it freezes sometimes, I'll have to logout and login again to see my sales stats.

Shopify ratings

4.5
4.4
4.4
4.3

8.4/10

Shopify has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 6,310 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Shopify before?

Filter reviews (6,310)

Abdul Raqeeb
Abdul Raqeeb
warehouse associate in Canada
Warehousing, 11–50 Employees

best for ecommerce

5.0 last week New

Pros:

easy to put inventory and put products. Also easy to make websites when theme available

Cons:

it charges you too much fir beginners like new people

Marco
Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Shopify works!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Extremely happy with it. So glad we changed from word press which had lots of problems. Very very pleased.

Pros:

Ease of use, never have had one single problem from anyone ordering that we’ve hear about, safe, secure, people are able to navigate easily through the site. Nothing bad to say.

Cons:

Kinda expensive to keep up with the annual cost, but it’s worth it.

Loïc
Artiste in France
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

If you want to have problems, choose this platform

2.0 2 months ago New

Comments: catastrophic, I spent 3 months building a site that I will likely have to redo elsewhere!

Pros:

I really see none in English Or perhaps if you are going to learn coding since their so-called experts constantly leave you alone with problems.

Cons:

If you want a site with just three pages and no interesting features, it might be okay, but as soon as you add the slightest functionality, nothing works anymore. It's a very poorly functioning mess. I made the mistake of thinking, after seeing an advertisement, that I would leave WordPress for a Shopify site and not have to deal with technical aspects anymore, what a mistake! Since I've been with them, I've had nothing but troubles, which I have to solve on my own since their team of experts leaves you alone for days and days, sometimes weeks without helping. Again, I have a bug that causes my site not to be indexed by Google due to a redirection issue. I found the problem after days of searching and have been waiting for 7 days for their technical team to intervene for a beginner's issue that I would have resolved on my former platform in 2 minutes. It's shameful. Shopify lures you in by saying you won't have to manage anything, but once you're with them and encounter a problem, the response is that you need to pay extra to hire an expert for the slightest issue! Definitely do not choose this platform, or you will regret it!

Henry
CTO - Chief Technology Officer in US
E-Learning, 501–1,000 Employees

Good platform, great value

Comments: Overall, Shopify has been a great app for my company, and we've only ever used it. It just has boosted our sales so much with its clean interface and easy product tracking functionalities.

Pros:

I like that Shopify is by far the platform that makes it easiest for you to manage your products and shop overall, it also gives great analytics details of what your customers look at before they make a purchase.

Cons:

The thing I disliked most about Shopify is the lack of ease in customizing the User Experience of your shop, it is doable, but it is not super easy for the average person to figure out.

Sarah
Senior Project Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

We love shopify

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Easy to use, set up. When are on the free theme, Dawn. Which has been easy to train our team to update on backend when needed and save more customized or complex updated for our Dev team. We are currently upgrading to a new theme, so can't wait to see how that turns out.

Cons:

You need an app for everything. Also, that analytics are not that great especially for subscription orders.

Rey
Owner in US
Consumer Electronics, Self Employed

Ease of use and professional look

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The ease of use. I literally learned the ins and outs of shopify in a few weeks without having a code writing background

Cons:

The price is a little bit high if you are just starting, however you can always use the free trial for really cheap

Monalisa
Digital marketing in South Africa
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

An amazing platform for small and startup businesses

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, Shopify is the best platform for small and startup business to grow and make their brand known, easier and cheaper, even if its a little hard when getting started in the designing world, it gets you hooked up and you can never be disappointed.

Pros:

makes it easier to get your brand up and running, cheaper and easier to work with.

Cons:

can be hard to design for those new to the world of design

Maxwell
Catering and Retail Supervisor in US
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

POS Tools in College Retail

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Shopify has changed the game for our operations. It allows to better understand the needs/wants of our consumers without us having to be present for every transaction. With Shopify, it's as if we are there 24/7, providing us the ability to see an overview of our operations at a glance.

Pros:

Shopify allows us to easily see what our customers are responding to, whether we make a price change, add new products, or adjust our hours of operation, Shopify can help us see how that impacts our customers.

Cons:

Shopify's reports could be a bit more robust and granular. Would love to see it get into the minutia of reports by product/when it was bought to help understand products purchased at peak hours. However, for an out-of-the-box POS its reports are quite helpful.

Ram
Sales consultant in Philippines
Veterinary, 201–500 Employees

an insight of shopify

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: overall, shopify is recommended to use. get good deals and use it without even having to research on how to navigate through it as it has a very user friendly set up.

Pros:

it has a user friendly set up with 24/7 customer service availability. also you could sell online and get good shopping discounts.

Cons:

the only con that I experienced with shopify is limited customization freedom, other than that experience is very nice.

Connie
Marketing manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Shopify review for app overall

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Love Shopify and would recommend to any business owner.

Pros:

I love all the integrations as well as how diverse it is for business owners starting out or transferring their domain.

Cons:

The only thing is that the extra theme pages for a more aesthetic look to your website display is a little pricey.

Jeremiah
Jeremiah
Head of Technology in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Hands down the easiest eCommerce platform

Comments: I resisted Shopify for a long time because I absolutely love WooCommerce and the concept of open source software. Over the years Shopify has won me over with it's ease-of-use. If your site requires a very high level of complexity, i.e. dynamically generating ebooks, built-in queue technology, sophisticated subscriptions, etc. I'll usually recommend using something like WooCommerce. Or if you literally have zero budget for a website... Otherwise, it's Shopify all the way. Shopify's prices are very fair, it's easy for admins and staff alike to use, and it integrates with all the most critical 3rd party tools. There are very rare cases in which you won't have access to a technology you want, and if that's the case the API is robust enough to allow for a custom developed solution to most of those problems. Shopify is arguably the best overall eCommerce platform, with WooCommerce being the only other system that gives it a real run for its money.

Pros:

Shopify is the easiest eCommerce platform and offers an excellent combination of ease-of-use and power. I love WooCommerce (have used it for site builds since 2012), but Shopify has become my new go-to for basic eCommerce builds in recent years. If you know what you're doing you can literally get a simple Shopify site up and running in less than 2 hours. The plugin and theme marketplaces on Shopify are phenomenal. They're not as extensive as the WP plugin marketplaces, but the overall quality is better, making up for the quantity gap. There are still a few holes compared to something like WooCommerce, but Shopify will do 95% of what you could imagine doing on an eCommerce site, and do it easier than anyone else. Stability may be the biggest selling point of Shopify. Because you don't control the server, database, or mid-tier code, the hard maintenance is all done by Shopify automatically. Most serious eCommerce businesses make back their subscription just in the maintenance cost savings.

Cons:

Shopify is not nearly as flexible as something like WooCommerce or Magento because you don't have access to the server's backend code or the database. This makes it harder (and sometimes even impossible) to build out really sophisticated solutions to difficult data oriented problems. That said, those kinds of problems are rare and most businesses will be able to find alternative solutions. Shopify is going to run you $30/month+. Compared to a lot of the open source options out there this can feel expensive. Apps can drive that price higher very quickly. For most small businesses they're going to find themselves paying $50-$100/month for the features they need to drive their online sales. If you're willing to go without some functionality (or find a free alternative) you can keep that cost in the $30-$50/month range.

Paulo
CTO in Spain
Wholesale, 2–10 Employees

Best way to save time and money in e-com while still having a complete experience

Comments: Excellent alternative that saves us a lot of headache and time, and provides our two stores with complete easy-to-install, no-middlemen solutions to convert more.

Pros:

First of all, Shopify saves you a lot of time – specially if you're starting your e-com site by yourself and don't have a lot of technical expertise – as it is hugely flexible while being simple to use. Need a theme? There are hundreds of free and paid ones on themes.shopify.com. Multilingual features? Upsell features? All sorts of different marketing and client retention techniques? The Shopify App Store has hundreds of amazing apps. Automation to save you time while fulfilling orders with AliExpress? Oberlo has your back. POD? Printify connects to it. A free logo? hatchful.shopify.com Expert help? experts.shopify.com (plus numerous tutorials on YouTube). Tips? Oberlo's 101. Anyway, it is complete. You don't get that sort of stuff with Magento or WooCommerce.

Cons:

The product editor is quite annoying. Sometimes you edit product variations, save it, then seconds/minutes later it goes back to where it was. So you have to keep saving and updating the page depending on what you work. Plus, the Text/HTML editor is not so "rich" as it seems. Constantly having trouble. I recommend using a free alternative HTML editor online and then pasting the code there.

Adam
Adam
Chief Executive Officer in Morocco
Import & Export, 11–50 Employees

The EASIEST Ecom platform all around the globe

Comments: No more struggling to create an eCom website. I started creating websites and promoting my products a little bit late than others, but I was speechless once I started with Shopify the ease of use they give you to kickstart your project is astonishing.
With Shopify you are limitless and you are always motivated to go further and further building your business and getting it to the next level.
Thank you for having great software that makes everything easy.

Pros:

Free themes: A friendly dashboard to complete your website in a blink of an eye Real cheap: With only $29 you can design, track your product, manage your clients, and so on... High secured platform: It gives you the power of creating your website and never ever worry about getting hacked or struggle with the server downtime. Unlimited plugins and APPS: Yes it's like having an iPhone and you want to download an app for it, the Shopify app store is limitless any kind of app and plugins is available, and easy to install. Customer service is available 24h/7 by email/Online Chat/ FAQ Community: Huge community and video explanatory contents. YOU NEVER STRUGGLE.

Cons:

Sometimes downloading a lot of APPs might make your website slow on loading, just need to be careful about what app you're integrating and just work with the MOST HAVE APPS.

Bart
Bart
Co-founder in Belgium
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

Moving from woocommerce to Shopify: the right direction

Comments: We managed to set up a new website from scratch in a matter of days by modifying a paid theme and adding a set of key plugins.

Pros:

Shopify is a simple solution to get you started fast, without the need to code. The rare coding I had to do was also quite simple, allowing me to create the website from scratch in a matter of days (as opposed to weeks before). The visual approach of the many themes that you can simply buy, add and start adapting makes it a breeze. It is this community approach that makes it interesting as the web is filled with questions & answers, plugins and themes - both free and paying. The multitude of plugins make it easy to connect payment methods, delivery solutions or add additional features in no time. Not each plugin is equally well integrated, but that's rather the plugin's issue, not Shopify's. Comparing it with our previous webshop that we created in Woocommerce, it wins hands down.

Cons:

The downside of its more simplistic approach (in which you do no longer need to code), is that you give up on flexibility. Tweaking a theme is cumbersome, yet not impossible. Coming from Woocommerce (in combination with Wordpress), we had to switch our mindset: from creating what we wanted, we needed to comply with what was offered. Luckily, we found a great theme that made it easy to make that switch. For companies who require a very specific approach, it might take some more work, but it is definitely feasible. Technically speaking, it sometimes works strange, even counter intuitive or it's even hit or miss (with regards to saving, language switching etc). Luckily, it is a rare thing. The monthly fee could be a drawback for some, but when you see what you get, it is definitely worth the cost.

Music, Self Employed

Shopify is an amazing solution for e-commerce and selling directly to customers

Comments: Overall, the experience with Shopify has been positive. It allows amazing functionality for direct-to-consumer purchase that is lacking on most platforms. The social media and marketing integrations are the best in the industry. Shopify automates sales with ease, and makes it easy for anyone to start a business and make their dreams into a reality.

Pros:

Shopify is the best software I have found for selling and marketing directly to customers and fans. It takes a very hands on approach, but the integrations with social media, marketing, ads and the e-commerce capabilities are truly world class. I love how you can manage everything from the dashboard, and use apps to print on demand directly to customers, or sell your own products using the shipping integrations and automatic processing.

Cons:

Shopify is amazing overall, but has some drawbacks. The interface is a bit clunky compared to other e-commerce platforms, and does not allow bulk edits. It is not ideal for businesses with massive product catalogs, as each product needs to be edited individually. The price can get high very fast, since a more expensive plan is required to get third party calculated shipping rates. The somewhat limited functionality of Shopify itself, requires additional apps, each with monthly subscriptions and higher costs. Shopify no longer refunds transaction fees when an item is returned, and this can be a deal-breaker for merchants with higher priced items. The software and apps like Shopify digital downloads also requires the disabling of the normal internet settings, to allow for cross website tracking in order to work properly, which is not typical of most e-commerce apps and raises some privacy concerns. Overall Shopify is great, but it is missing some basic key features and the issues above make it a questionable choice for some merchants.

Analyst/Product Specialist in Barbados
Information Technology & Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Best Ecom Setup There Is

Comments: I have been using Shopify for over a year, and it is perfect for doing ecommerce. I have built several stores using this product and it is now down to a science where it takes less than a day to research, setup and run a store on Shopify.

Pros:

If you are doing ecommerce, Shopify is it. From product selection, sales, fulfilment, customer retention and increasing lifetime value of customers, this all in one platform does it all. With the use of apps, it possible to extend the functionality of Shopify to manage any scenario.

Cons:

Based on the use of apps, it may see your monthly cost increase and slows down the website you are using to sell

Kalina
Kalina
Sales in US

Shopify, Great for Running Your Buisness

Comments: Shopify has overall been very wonderful for my business and myself. I am able to track manage ship all products to customers without a big hassle which is definitely providing me to give great customer service which can be very hard to manage for some businesses who who aren't able to complete these steps and their sales. I'm able to keep up with everything that is going on with my business and the revenue. So I definitely would recommend Shopify for anyone and everyone looking for a software capable of helping you manage and feel 100% confident your sales.

Pros:

Features that are very impactful and that I like most about Shopify software is it is easy to understand and set up your business to run on. Customer support is also great which is key when choosing a software to help manage your work. It definitely is easy to work with and customers always satisfied with how simple the whole process ends up being.

Cons:

Interrogation with my business process was not difficult. I do tend to understand and grasp technology and its navigation fairly easily but the software shopify provides is definitely a Top Choice in my opinion for anyone because they make it easy for many many businesses to understand and not feel confused about what you are doing. The only thing I do wish is that Shopify gave you more customisation options as two themes of the software changing colors or fonts with tons of options. This is only because I love to make all my sites pictures and apps colorful different unique.

Judah
Judah
Senior Account Executive - Commercial Print in US
Retail, 11–50 Employees

OK but MUCH room for improvement

Comments: 2014 = great
2018 = terrible
I would encourage rep. to contact me.

Pros:

When I first signed up for Shopify 4-5 years ago I thought it was the best thing to happen to ecommerce. Gurus were knowledgeable and accessible (via phone!), the product worked beautifully and it met my needs. Now that my business has grown and I'm finding that Shopify is not set up to handle a business of high growth. Shopify has grown so fast that the average conversation with a Guru has dropped from outstanding to barely acceptable. Most of the time, the I know more than the Gurus. Follow up from the gurus is also terrible. You can still reach them by phone but if you need to speak to someome in the company with more experience, you can only access them via email and they take FOREVER to get to you. So you can forget about getting any help from someone with real knowledge of the product. The native functionality is also only good for very basic businesses. For example, if you need to ship a single item in multiple boxes, you can forget about doing that natively in the app or taking advantage of their discounted shipping rates. If you want to get a custom app built, you can forget about getting any support on the API from the gurus because they don't know anything about API. Again, there is no escalation point for customers who have a higher level of needs. Want help from the Shopify Expert community? You can forget about being called and speaking to someone local. Most won't do it, I've tried. If you get a response, the best you'll get is an email that reads something alo

Cons:

ng the lines of "I can do this for you." and it's from someone on the other side of the world that has no clue about you, your business, your country or it's customs. I could go on and on but in summary, I am HIGHLY disappointed with the level of support and in 4 years have gone from a loyal, enthusiastic customer to a highly disgruntled customer looking for new options.

Jamie
Jamie
Senior Consultant in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Amazing eCommerce platform for novices and developers alike!

Pros:

I've been running an eCommerce shop for 5 years on Shopify. Easy setup and easy import of products from a CSV file. The app store has a large variety of free and paid plugins that deal with all the edge cases and shortcomings of Shopify. I've been able to import multiple other platforms and convert a Shopify store in a matter of hours. The user interface is intuitive and simple to navigate. In the last few years, adding channels to sell on such as Houzz and Facebook have made a big difference in being able to get visibility into our products. The ability to quickly change themes and customize using the Liquid language is quite nice for developers using this product.

Cons:

The pricing between the middle tier and advance is a big leap. The middle tier plan only allows 5 staff accounts, which can be limited, to people using development consultants and virtual staff. The ability manage redirects (from a previous site) is limited but can be fixed by using a paid app from the Shopify app store.

Emeka
Emeka
Trainer in Nigeria
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Want to start Drop Shipping? Meet Shopify!

Comments: Generally, Shopify has been an awesome service. I was able to build many sites with it. Ecommerce and Drop shipping is very easy with Shopify. With Shopify, I didn't have to bother about hosting my store or making my site secure. All these were taken care of by Shopify. It's ease of use for drop shipping is second to none, and I didn't have to be a programmer to enjoy it. The only turn off I had while starting was the initial cost because I wanted to start on a very lean budget. It's ease of use is beautiful. Using Shopify is fun.

Pros:

I love many things about Shopify. Honestly, I've not fallen in love with any other alternative as much as I have with Shopify. The pros of Shopify includes: 1. No Hosting required: This is a beautiful part of Shopify. With Shopify, I never had to worry about purchasing a hosting plan. Shopify hosts all merchant accounts on their server. 2. Free SSL: I love this a lot. With some other alternatives, a user may need to purchase an SSL certificate to keep his/her site safe, but not with Shopify. Shopify provides free SSL for all users. 3. Easy to use: With Shopify, I was able to get up and running in about half an hour. No programming skills required. Customising and tweaking everything can be done in about an hour. This is beautiful compared to alternatives. 4. Free trials: Shopify allows a new user to tryout it's services for complete two weeks without paying any money if the user desires. Being curious, I had to try the free service before deciding to make any purchase. 5. Easy to install apps: Shopify have apps to help users add functionalities to their websites. The apps are very easy to install. Their are both free and premium apps on Shopify. 6. Easy payment collection: Shopify has it's own payment system for users. This allows users collect payment for products and services from their customers. The payment processing fee varies from plan to plan. 7. Easy to integrate with drop shipping services: A large chunk of Shopify users are drop shippers. This is a plus.

Cons:

Inasmuch as I so much love Shopify, honestly, there are a few turn offs. They include: 1. Expensive: For a starter, Shopify may be very expensive compared to alternatives like woocommerce. With woocommerce, a user can build a free forever ecommerce/ drop shipping site. The user only need to purchase a hosting service and an SSL certificate if need be. 2. Some apps are not available: I opted to using another payment gateway other than Shopify's. The issue I had was that I couldn't find the app for my desired payment processor on the App store. By this, I was compelled to use another payment processor. 3. Premium Apps: Shopify apps helps users add features to their websites. The con here is that many of the apps are premium apps, and should be paid for. This means that apart from the money one have to pay to use Shopify, the one still need to pay some more to have his/her desired apps installed. This can be a turn off for newbies, and others users. Apart from those cons, Shopify is a beautiful app to use.

Sarah
Marketing Coordinator in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

If you run a shop, you need to use Shopify!

Comments: Overall Shopify can be an extremely helpful platform for a company that is running an online store. It makes both the front and back end seamless for everyone. Once I took the time to learn my way around the website I realized that there is so much that Shopify can do, and it makes us running our company a lot easier than if we tried to build an online shop ourselves. Our whole team now utilizes Shopify on a daily basis and we love everything about it, from the retail functions right down to the design.

Pros:

I love that we can provide an easy-to-use online store for our customers and seamlessly connect it to everything on the backend. I love the customization that the apps in Shopify provide, and we are utilizing things like shipping & inventory, bundle discounts, upselling, random coupons, email collection, and much more. The number of apps provided makes it easy to find the right one for your store. Our backend support team can easily view and fulfill orders and we can handle customer service right from our site. It's easy to set up and constantly update. I love that Shopify has made running an online store easy for both our management team and customer base.

Cons:

Unfortunately since there are so many apps offered, it does take some time to sort through and find the right one for you. Some of them are not as customizable than others, and it can be tough to learn your way around the building platform but luckily Shopify and the app developers have awesome support teams. I'm also not a fan that you can't physically drag and drop widgets on your website like Wix can, and sometimes you need to teach yourself a bit of HTML to edit things (although again, their support team is great for helping with this). However, these are small inconveniences compared to the vast functionality of Shopify.

Jerome
Jerome
Website Manager in Australia
Newspapers, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Works reasonably well out of the box

Comments: Shopify is a good platform to get you up and running very quickly. It is one big ecosystem that sometimes works in your favour but unfortunately very much works in theirs.

Pros:

Shopify does a good job of enabling you to start selling very quickly. You need to be aware that this only includes very limited functionality though and any extra options you may need to add, even as simple as a pre-sale or adding meta fields (custom fields) requires an monthly fee for an App. We currently have 5 Apps installed that almost cost the same as our subscription charge but I have been involved in some Shopify projects where the App to subscription charge was triple. You need to really consider what functionality you deem necessary before adding extra apps as this can all add up. Of course if the functionality is necessary and pays for itself with one order then it is all worth it.

Cons:

The core functionality is a little limited. Shopify+ has the promise of almost unlimited functionality but the cost is prohibitive for most shops and even though they could give standard Shopify users access to some of these functions they don’t so most functionality does require an App

Yiğit
Junior Software Developer in US
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Servis is good

Comments: Although I have listed the minuses quite a bit, it is recommended for a quick start to e-commerce.It speeds up your work, it doesn't let you down.

Pros:

It's really impressive. The plugins are expensive and they charge a monthly fee. Service is of good quality. it is detailed but not complicated . The most well-known payment systems for turkey are guarantee virtual pos (no installments), payu and iyzico. iyzico integration is newer . -Easy to define the discount. It is very easy to follow the orders thanks to the mobile application. There are many themes available at affordable prices on sites such as themeforest.com etc. Do not buy themes from their site, very expensive and simple themes. The template system works with a language called liquid. It's easy to set up once you get used to it. It does most of the SEO. their api is extensive and their documentation is good. The blog system is a bit weak. It did not go to shopify even though it was paid several times. In general, it can be said that it is quite easy to use compared to its competitors.

Cons:

It limits the site in many ways. You cannot customize the checkout page. If you give thousands of dollars, they'll let you. urls have to take prefixes like pages/ collections/. It's frustrating not being able to remove them. In order to do real customization, it is necessary to learn the liquid language. It is a bit difficult to develop on it, there is no test environment. However, development can be done by putting the theme in preview mode and making changes on it.

Lewis
Lewis
Manager in Kenya

Streamlined Convenience: Embracing Ecommerce with Shopify

Comments: Shopify has truly revolutionized my online business. With its user-friendly interface, extensive range of customizable themes, and powerful features, I have been able to effortlessly create and manage my store. The seamless integration with various payment gateways and the robust inventory management system have streamlined my operations. The responsive customer support and vast community of users have also been invaluable in resolving any issues. Shopify has exceeded my expectations and continues to be the perfect platform for scaling and growing my business. Highly recommended!

Pros:

As a dedicated user of Shopify, I can confidently say that its most likeable feature is its unparalleled customizability. Shopify empowers me to create a unique and personalized online store that truly reflects my brand identity. From stunning website themes to customizable templates, I have the freedom to design my store exactly as I envision it.

Cons:

Although Shopify provides a range of themes and templates for store design, the checkout page design is somewhat restrictive. As a store owner, I would have appreciated more flexibility in modifying the checkout page to align with my brand's aesthetics and enhance the overall customer experience.

President/C.E.O in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Shopify Review

Comments: It has truly been a very wonder asset to my company as well as other companies I am associated with. Its ease to not only display products, get the word out, and interface with other websites for maximum exposure is excellent. The ability to track sales, and collect funds virtually anyway possible is great. Their customer service and care is way better than most companies. Finally, the ability to use it on so many devices allows for almost any player independent contractor, etc. to be able to convert products into sales anywhere with a cash register basically in their pocket.

Pros:

The product is very easy to use, contains multiple components beneficial to any business, and customer support is fabulous. All of its portals are self explanatory for the most part. In the rare occasion something is not understood or an error occurs, customer service is very thorough in helping solve the issue. They don't make you feel uneducated, or like you're bothering them, often they offer tips and tricks to help make your overall content better. I have personally spoken with many support people whom also have shopify accounts. They were nothing but a pleasure to speak with. Also, whether drop shipping, selling own products/services, or almost any type of business that exchanges money, this has it all. From manual entry sales, to point of sale systems, to cash payments, it tracks everything, and provides multiple options so customers have a choice in how to pay. Its ability to allow multiple people to log in such as employees or other people allowed to make sales with such ease is wonderful. The best part, is it can be accessed through any computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.. No need for expensive software or register machines anymore.

Cons:

There really is not much I can say negative. For what they offer, they are pretty much spot on. Maybe the fact its not free.. :) but nothing this good could, nor should be free.