Smartsheet Reviews

4.5 (2,825) Write a Review!

About Smartsheet

Smartsheet is an online work execution platform empowering organizations of all sizes to plan, manage, automate, and report on work.

Learn more about Smartsheet

Pros:

Dashboards can be a nice way to have an overview with links to different sheets if you have a project with several documents, and are willing to spend the extra time and money to set it up.

Cons:

It's also sometimes difficult to tell where user error plays a role in mathematic mistakes. I'd like to see more effort put into these areas.

Smartsheet ratings

8.4/10

Smartsheet has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 2,825 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Smartsheet before?

Filter reviews (2,824)

Becky
Becky
Software Developer in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

Facilitates the communication of the strategic planning team

5.0 last month New

Comments: Smartsheet's visual appeal makes it an excellent tool for monitoring the status of several projects and tasks at once, streamlining the management of complicated workflows and allowing for the coordination of multiple current activities. The collaborative and organizational power of Smartsheet is unmatched.

Pros:

Distributed teams can benefit greatly from using Smartsheet to keep track of their projects and activities. One of its many benefits is that it can be used by groups of any size to keep track of who is accountable for what, when it's due, and what its current state is.

Cons:

By integrating with Float or some other resource management platform, an automation system for assigning roles to individuals and visibility across teams of the available resources in real-time could be created, both of which would be extremely useful when attempting to strategically plan the timelines for individual projects.

Devendra Kumar
Devendra Kumar
Manager in India

"Smartsheet: A Smarter Way to Manage Your Projects"

Comments: My overall experience with Smartsheet has been great. It has allowed us to streamline our project management process, enabling us to better track progress, assign tasks, and manage resources. We have realized several benefits from using Smartsheet, including improved communication, better visibility into project progress and status, and improved collaboration between team members. Additionally, Smartsheet has allowed us to automate some of our project management tasks, saving us time and effort. All in all, Smartsheet has been a great tool that has helped us improve the way we manage our projects.

Pros:

I like Smartsheet for its ability to streamline and manage projects. The product is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it impactful. I particularly like the powerful automation and collaboration features that enable me to easily manage, assign, and track tasks. The project timelines are also great, as they help me to visualize progress and ensure deadlines are met. Integration with existing business processes was also easy, and I was able to set up and get started quickly. Overall I'm very pleased with Smartsheet and would highly recommend it.

Cons:

One con of Smartsheet is that it can be difficult to use for complex projects or tasks, as the user interface is not as intuitive as other project management tools. Additionally, its integration with other tools and systems can be difficult and time-consuming. Some features could be improved, such as customizing views and adding more automation.

Jonathan
VP of Enterprise Sales in US
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees

It gets the job done for basic needs

3.0 last month New

Comments: Decent

Pros:

I like that the software allows for shared budget and inventory management between managers

Cons:

It would be nice if it had more functionality and features

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment and Environmental Management Consultant in Panama
Chemicals, 51-200 Employees

Smartsheet platform, designed for dynamic and collaborative work in project monitoring.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Smartsheet is a modern and flexible tool for managing activities related to a project of any size and degree of complexity. Its implementation of automated workflows is based on a philosophy oriented towards simplicity, making repetitive processes free through code that generates value for the user, in addition to incorporating mechanisms for sending alerts, managing requests for approvals and updates, configuring recurring workflows such as service requests, daily deadline reminders, and much more.

Pros:

One of the most important characteristics of Smartsheet is the ability to manage any type of project without having to adapt to the tool itself, but rather the opposite, Smartsheet adapts to the client's needs, with the multiplicity of templates that we can take advantage of to generate effective, collaborative planning and perform real-time monitoring, in addition to having a fairly complete dashboard to have the reports that are really needed.Its simplicity in the designed architecture and usability allows the learning curve to be very fast and end users have no problem being part of the team that contributes and generates value.

Cons:

Smartsheet may be an underrated platform with some interesting third-party integration opportunities, but its usefulness in tracking projects of any kind has proven effective.It adapts to the needs of the organization and our clients, with a multitude of templates that we can use to generate real planning, and that connect with the management of resources, both human and material for comprehensive monitoring.

Esther
Social Media Coordinator in Egypt
Gambling & Casinos, 201-500 Employees

Powerful, Easy-to-Use Project Management Tool

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall, I am very pleased with Smartsheet. It has made project management much easier for me, and I appreciate the many features and customization options that it provides. The occasional bugs and glitches can be annoying, but they are usually resolved quickly.

Pros:

Smartsheet is a powerful, easy-to-use project management tool that helps me keep track of tasks, deadlines, and progress. It has a wide range of features that make it easy to customize my workflow, and the user interface is intuitive and simple to use.

Cons:

Smartsheet can be a bit slow at times, and occasionally I have experienced some glitches and bugs. Additionally, the pricing structure can be a bit confusing and expensive for smaller teams.

Mohammad
Software developer in Jordan
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Smartsheet is your Project management and others software.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: A great application with a combination of things to accomplish.

Pros:

It can do many tasks in the same time therefore you do not need many software for each thing to do.

Cons:

The interface was not that good few years ago but this was fixed and more people are buying this software.

Mohamed Salah
Project Manager in Tunisia
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees

Amazing Features for Team Collaboration - Smartsheet Review

Comments: Having used Smartsheet for several years now, I can confidently say that it is an incredibly useful tool for managing and collaborating on tasks with a team. It has helped our team stay organized and stay on track with our projects.

Pros:

Smartsheet is an incredibly powerful tool for collaboration and task management. The platform is incredibly intuitive to use and makes it easy to assign tasks, track progress, and manage deadlines.

Cons:

One of the main drawbacks of Smartsheet is the cost. The platform can become quite expensive if you require many users or additional features.

heather
communications director in US
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees

Smartsheet is a No Brainer if you want to stay organized!!

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: my overall experience with Smartsheet has been pleasant. it is user-friendly, and helps all of our employees stay organized and on track for our projects.

Pros:

There are multiple features that smart sheet offers that competitive companies do not. It is user friendly.

Cons:

There is currently nothing I would change about smartsheet. It offers everything our company needs.

Information Technology & Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Smartsheet - a new way to visualize your project and programs

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I'm super happy with the produce and would recommend to friends and colleagues.

Pros:

1. It is easy for me to use2. It takes a little time to configure the setup with smartsheets but once set up, youre good to go3. it allows me to refer to old templates or select predefined templates

Cons:

i do face issues sometimes with formulas as they don't do exactly what is being coded. it takes sometime to troubleshoot

Tour Coordinator in US
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees

Smarter Spreadsheets

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I used the project budget and other templates. They worked out great for us and I thought it really helped the entire project turn out better. There are a lot of ways to use Smartsheet.It's a spreadsheet app that spreads out into all kinds of things.

Cons:

If you're a little guy this may be out of your budget. I thought it was within ours but once I found out about all the other versions of it you need to pay for.. I have no idea if we're going to keep it now. If you do get it make sure to change the save interval setting. It doesn't automatically save your work like others. You've got to tell it how often you want it to.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Compliance Analyst in Egypt
Banking, 501-1,000 Employees

The best workflow Automated tool

Comments: Overall experience with smartsheet is amazing it saves alot of time for me and my team as now there are specific users responsible for submitting sales tickets for new vendors and once they make it an automated mail send to the reviewers for reviewing and once they finish it another automated mail send to the Manager for approval and after final approval there's mail sent to all partners in the ticket having the approval of this request or rejection and reason of approval or rejection, all of this is done automatically with recorded workflow which is amazing tool

Pros:

The amazing features in smart sheet are many but we can say that automated mails for specific un completed tasks and the workflow for creating automatic mails send to specific users that tasks had assigned to them automatically is fantastic, as no need to see the new tasks and assign it manually, once the ticket created it will be assigned by default according to the workflow ro the specified mentioned users

Cons:

I consider Smart sheet one of the best tools in last 2 years which related to ticketing and analytical purposes however if the data in the sheet increased this may lead to hanging and taking too much time in reloading however it needs high internet connection speed for stability and good performance

Swati
Self-Employed in India
Computer Software, Self Employed

Smartsheet Your Next Level Spreadsheet!

Comments: I will consider myself as one of the satisfied user of Smartsheet.I have used this software for small as well as huge projects and it came handy in both. But I would recommended that you can have another software if you are going for small projects and the budget is not so high because this platform is quite expensive and complicated in comparison to other Spreadsheet software available in the market.But if you are dealing with a bulky projects and team members are more than three then definitely use this software as your work will becomes very easy ,it will also help you to save a good amount of time and effort.

Pros:

Smart sheet is so far one of the best spreadsheet software that I have came across for project management. The best thing about Smartsheet is it's data View structure and ease of use. It's easy to create tasks in your project ;you can definitely edit, delete or update your main Tasks and subtasks without any inconvenience and to track the whole status of the project you can just have a view of the dashboard . You can also combine any number of spreadsheet so, that when you share your work with your team decisions making for that project becomes easy. Adding Automations to any sheet in Smartsheet is very easy and definitely time saving, there are some common suggestions in the automation menu but you can definitely create your own workflow with ease.

Cons:

With Smartsheet my overall experience was really good I was able to deliver my projects on time and maintained to have a good growth but everything is not so great about it and the first thing is the cost that I had to bear for using some of the important tools present within Smartsheet Like if you are working on multiple projects it's expensive.As well as there are numerous tools which are quite complicated to learn so, for a beginner it's quite time taking.

Renee
Manager in US
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees

Smartsheet for the win

Comments: The initial setup of some of my Smartsheets was cumbersome and time consuming. HOWEVER, it was well worth it. Now that I know how to navigate around, it does not take as long to get a Smartsheet up and running. I enjoy setting up new Smartsheet projects and teaching others how to use or navigate around the project. I literally learn something new everyday.

Pros:

Because I use this software on a daily basis, I need to be able to navigate around fairly quickly. For the most part, I am able to do this. When I do have a question or can't figure out how to do something, the search function either in the Solution Center or a search in Google often produce great results. And if if doesn't, customer service is superb and I am able to get pretty close to an immediate response or help. I do like how I can create a Dashboard that can house any type of information from links to other Smartsheets, forms, other websites, the list is endless. It helps bring projects and/or information together in one area that is easy to navigate through.

Cons:

Although I know this isn't excel, I do wish it had more functionality like excel. With that said, the more I use this program, the more I do love it and am able to maneuver my way around easier.

Lachlan
IT Project Coordinator in Australia
Furniture, 51-200 Employees

SmartSheet | An extraordinary tool for fast moving businesses

Comments: Since beginning to use SmartSheet in 2017, it has been a catalyst in keeping up with an ever changing market and the increase in the use of digital tools and communication channels.

Pros:

SmartSheet is a tool setup in such a way the it can be tailored to your organisation and used for multiple functions, by multiple divisions. The speed at which they are improving the platform with new functions and features is beyond amazing. Any small to medium size business trying to improve in project management, ICT management, customer service, task management, resource management, team management (the list goes on) would largely benefit from investing in SmartSheet. The ROI is incredible and the ease of rolling it out through an organisation is simple due to the intuitive UI.

Cons:

The only downside I see with SmartSheet is the permission levels. These could be improved with the ability to share sheets in bulk rather than just at a workspace or individual sheet level.

Erika
Director of Digital Product Development in US
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees

I chose this and love it

Pros:

The ability to share sheets and collaborate is absolutely essential between myself and my teams. I like that all of the Smartsheets that I have access to can be organized into folders for easy retrieval and love the ability to pin sheets or go to the most recently accessed to be able to easily find the one I'm looking for. They also often introduce new features, which is great. Also, the automation tools, like the ability to notify someone when a row or field changes, is absolutely key with the way we do business to ensure that everyone is always on the same page.

Cons:

This is nit-picky, but I do not like setting up rules for a sheet, and then the email that is sent to people looks like it is sent from "me." I would rather have the email come from Smartsheet instead my email address because in many cases I set up the rules for others and it appears that I am emailing them about it but that is not the case.

QA Coordinator in US
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees

Quick Spreadsheets that allow for collaboration

Comments: I solve the problem of tracking how my employees profit on many small profit/small margin projects. This allows me to see who is struggling the most and who is not. My team specifically focuses on education, hospitals, and non-profits. So maintaining margins to not lose any money is important. I wrote up a story about it here: https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/example-advanced-smartsheet-reporting-interconnectivity I've pulled off absolutely amazing things. I'm willing to go into detail and share more of what we were able to accomplish. Many of Smartsheet's examples do not solve business problems, but they do help us learn how to solve our own!

Pros:

I absolutely love how quick and easy it is to use Smartsheet. The formulas have great documentation and it helps tremendously when trying to learn and accomplish new tasks. You can pull off amazing things if you sit down and build it. I was able to build a completely automated revenue and labor estimator that shows me how profitable each member of my team is. Many of the applications we built, the community was clueless how to build it. We were able to accomplish some very unique dashboards & spreadsheets that make our lives easier. I can now make business decisions on a whim, without having to spend hours of research about the effect of one decision on our numbers.

Cons:

I dislike how many features such as the dynamic view or the workspace deployment feature is locked behind an expensive addon. And when inquiring about customer service we were told it "isn't" a fit for us. But yet, Smartsheet cannot give us a demo to experiment or test them out? Smartsheet is nickle and diming things a lot. Smartsheet is >not< small business friendly. It is really a shame because these tools are absolutely 100% amazing. It also surprises me how little the community interactions are. There are many great suggestions for features that are standard in Excel and Google Sheets, that Smartsheet blandly ignored for years, and sometimes says "coming soon" and years later we still don't have it.

Ryan
Director of Business Operations in US
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees

Smartsheet is a great Project Scheduling tool, and so much more

Comments: I love Smartsheet! It has become an indispensable tool in organizing and visualizing the work we do everyday!

Pros:

Smartsheet is much easier to use for Project Managemen than the classic Microsoft Project software I was originally trained on. It allows people to manage work with the intelligence of a project scheduling tool, but with an easy to understand and use spreadsheet interface. Since Smartsheet is a cloud product, each Smartsheet is available from any computer by just logging into the website, or even from their mobile app. Another great Project Management benefits is that the Project Manager can share a Smartsheet with their whole team to collaborate together. We also use the Smartsheet for Jira Connector which allows us to sync information back and forth between the two systems. Jira can be complicated to navigate, and the dashboarding can be really frustrating. This connector allows us to keep track of individual tickets associated with a project, and even lets us import massive data sets for analysis. Finally, we have ended up using Smartsheet as a dashboarding tool. It's actually surprisingly good as a Business Intelligence visualization tool for keeping track of our projects, and for displaying Jira dashboarding.

Cons:

Like any software there are small quirks I'd like to see changed, or hotkeys added, but overall I'm impressed with the constant cadence of feature updates and enhancements.

Sara
Product Strategy Manager in US
Insurance, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Love the versatility

Comments: I love the webinars on new services and the ability to become certified to use this tool- its such a time saver and I love that if I think of something I need to do on my commute home- I can just pull it up on my phone. Overall I would recommend it to my text company too- I would rather use Smart sheet as a project management tool than any tool designed for math brains that isn't as freestyle.

Pros:

I love this software. I love the pick up and go aspect where I can access it on all my devices. I love the automatic saves- because I am terrible at remembering to save, and I love the ability to attach files and tag people for projects. I used the software at my previous company for creative project management and now I'm using it like agile for product development builds. Its great for tracking and overall roadmapping. I wouldn't use anything else when I can do everything I want right here!

Cons:

All the issues I've had have been solved in new releases but it would be wonderful if I could build graphic pages in the software- I'm hoping that comes soon. Like a mobile photoshop or powerpoint or image tool.

Cecilia
Marketinh Coordinator in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51-200 Employees

Awesome software

Comments: I love Smarsheet because it made my work easier. Now I can have collaboration from my entire company and get fast results.

Pros:

-easy to use and costumize -more than one user can modify simultaneously -you can add your company's logo -you can set group and individual reminders - Cell history, which can tell who and when it was modified. -different views: calendar, grid, card, and Gantt

Cons:

- not all reminders can be set with time to remind - can't add a conditional formatting based on time - if your Smartsheet is big, formulas added can take forever to update the information, so you need to refresh it all times, even if you change settings to save automatically.

Managing Director in UK
Furniture, 11-50 Employees

A flexible tool only limited by your imagination and ability with formulae

Comments: Smartsheet has been transformational for our business. As a small bespoke kitchen manufacturer (21 staff) we have some industry specific software for design and quoting, but most out of the box ERP software doesn't fit. We don't have an IT department so anything we use needs to be robust, and my background in programming has enabled us to implement some nifty systems using Smartsheet, but without the hassle of actually writing and then maintaining our own programs. Excel just doesn't compare, and is not cloud native so just doesn't work so well even in Office 365. We genuinely cannot live without it.

Pros:

Cloud based - available everywhere to everyone Flexibility - it's not only a project management tool, it can do most things that Excel can do, but often better. Specifically column formulae are a fantastic recent addition that enables sheets to become almost unbreakable

Cons:

Nothing major. There are some minor gripes: - Slack integration doesn't allow tagging of individuals, and cannot allow a variable to determine which channel to send the message to - Cannot yet control heirarchy with formulae, I hope this function will come eventually

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Management Information Systems in US
Public Policy, 11-50 Employees

Project Management in the Cloud

Comments: It does help us track projects and the alerts we've set up help keep users aware of deadlines. So for that, Smartsheet works well. We've found a workaround for the one area we've paid extra for--the reporting--that is deficient. The biggest selling point is its approachability: anyone that is familiar with a spreadsheet application should be able to intuitively understand how SmartSheet basically works. That at least removes the biggest obstacle for a project management solution being ignored: the difficulty of use.

Pros:

SmartSheet allows individuals and teams to work projects together, plotting milestones and critical paths, tracking tasks, creating alerts, and using gantt charts to quickly view how various team members are allocated and intersect. It does a good job of integrating with Office 365, allowing you to share links to files in OneDrive and to Skype within SmartSheet. The revamped interface makes it closer to working in Excel, which is the really the whole premise to Smartsheet: providing a familiar spreadsheet interface for working projects. To that end, there is a wealth of functionality for formatting cells to indicate project stages, task completion, etc. You can even apply conditional logic to have cells change color when a task reaches a certain stage. There are good controls for determining levels of access, so you prevent changes to your sheet except by authorized persons. Overall, it's a good tool for managing projects.

Cons:

The reporting functionality we paid extra for is a joke. Instead, we've resorted to pulling data into Microsoft's Power BI to create reports and visualize data. And like many other Cloud-based services, there's a core product and then tiers of functionality that cost significantly more. Smartsheet is a capable product, but I'm frankly unsure it's cost is justified by its maturity. I've had the feeling I've been paying for what's coming, not for what's already there. But since we've invested in it, I guess we'll stay the course.

Kirstine
Office Manager in UK
Construction, 2-10 Employees

Great software to create a bespoke solution

Comments: I work for a small construction company who used to keep all their information "in their heads, or on the back of a fag packet"!!! This has revolutionised the way they work and not only stopped them from forgetting things but also given them the ability to look at live costs and income. They now have a dashboard to see the 'big picture', individual Reports to show their own specific projects, an automated transfer of information to accounts when they mark a job as complete, reminders, comments so they can stay up to date with any info added by other people, and so many other little 'life hacks' that make their lives easier. Smartsheet has changed the way we all work immeasurably for the better. I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Pros:

I love the Smartsheet Community who will help you find ways to adapt Smartsheet to suit each individual need you may have. I've been using the software for years and every time I've wanted to use it for something new we've found a way! Sometimes there have been delays due to the capacity not being there YET, but it's easy to submit a Product Enhancement Request. There are updates and innovations ALL THE TIME and while they're not shoved down your throat, there's plenty of support out there if you want it, not only from the Community but also videos and webinars (live or recorded). If you've got the motivation and imagination then I think the possibilities are unlimited, without needing to be a programmer or have any coding knowledge.

Cons:

There's not much I can say that's bad about Smartsheet. I find it slightly difficult that it's very US based and I'm in the UK, but that's true of most comparable software. I'm also not keen on the Learning Centre as it sometimes assumes a level of knowledge that is beyond me and I find it incomprehensible! It's not a problem though as I can easily turn to the Community!

Sadaf
Sadaf
Sustainability Analyst in United Arab Emirates
Construction, 11-50 Employees

SmartSheet- Highly recommended Project Management Software

Comments: We have a global team of collaborators often working on the same document. SmartSheet, being a web-based collaborative tool makes it effortless to delegate and track tasks, allocate resources, and oversee budget in a concise form. The transparency in this tool is exemplary as one can view activity logs and track changes. Unlike its main competitor MS Project, SmartSheet is capable of tracking real-time workflow wherein changes made by one individual can be reflected across the entire team in an instant.
It functions spectacularly on a range of operating systems (I use it on iOS as well) and has proven to be a cohesive platform to visualize project data in real time, all in one place for all relevant team members to view and work on. I would highly recommend SmartSheet for teams who are looking for project management software that requires minimum training with maximum output.

Pros:

SmartSheet is a cloud-based tool that helps Project Managers better align their resources, cost and time. Being a part of a virtual team responsible for collaborating whilst managing critical projects, Smartsheet has been indispensable in helping us track project timeline through interactive Gantt charts, establish critical paths, manage team resources, analyze budget and costs, in addition, to document sharing through OneDrive, Skype and even the app. It is definitely reliable, has a simple user interface, flexibility in function, offers real-time data tracking through dashboards and training additional collaborators is uncomplicated. I love how SmartSheet offers a powerful conditional formatting feature, visualization of data that is editable and printable for presentations and has a spreadsheet-like interface (like Excel) yet is straightforward, unlike its counterparts. Another thumbs up feature is that SmartSheet offers a 30-day trial wherein full functionality can be tested and project plans produced before actually investing in the software!

Cons:

Our firm works from Sunday to Thursday (unlike the USA) and though they are advised well ahead, maintenance windows don't always align with our schedule, and we have to work around that. One attribute that can definitely be improved is the option of turning on auto-save, instead of manually saving the document. Often the development of a comprehensive project plan across several collaborators is quite intense and even if one of them fails to manually save the document, it is quite a hassle.

Candace
Project Manager in Australia
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees

Great tool for project management

Comments: Collaboration during projects is key to our business. Smartsheet has helped us centralise our project documentation into one central repository and ensure that we have artifacts for each project we complete.

Pros:

My company uses Smartsheet to manage projects. We are a software implementation consulting service working with clients (remotely) and collaboration and instant updates to shared project plans, action items lists and contact information is important to ensure the successful management and completion of a project. The reports and widget functions make dashboard reporting easier and more efficient. The ability to export to Excel or Microsoft Projects means that we can collaborate easily with clients who use other tools within their organisation. The notification functionality is great as well, whether it's getting notified of a change on a sheet, or notified that something has been assigned to you.

Cons:

I would like to be able to copy directly from Smartsheet into Word, PowerPoint or Outlook (in table format) rather than having to copy into Excel, then copying from Excel to another program to get a table. It's a small thing, but frustrating when all you want to do is copy a portion of a project plan or action list into an email and it comes out as text instead of formatted as a table. :-( I would also like to be able to display the Gantt chart in different formats for use in presentations and documentation. The standard Gantt chart view is fine, but it would be nice to be able to change colours, font or even the width of the bars to make it more appealing in presentations.

Kat
Kat
Business Process Engineer in US
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1,000 Employees

Fantastic tool that is growing quickly!

Comments: I'm a huge fan of Smartsheet. I would highly recommend their annual conference - ENGAGE. It's a great mix of presentations of use cases, tutorials, hands on workshops, networking, and a glimpse into their roadmap. With Smartsheet, we've saved time on existing processes and been able to build out new processes we weren't able to streamline/automate before Smartsheet. It also is so helpful with managing data integrity and auditing when/how things are edited. We also use it quite a bit to collaborate externally - that alone has made Smartsheet worth it.

Pros:

There's a lot to like about Smartsheet. You can get simple business processes converted quickly. The automation 'designer' is so easy to use and it's quite intuitive. Permissions are easy to manage without feeling overwhelming. Their training center is one of the best I've seen. Our Account Team is also phenomenal. I can't say enough about them. They never make me feel like they don't have time to talk use cases, strategies, or even one off questions. They roll out new functionality often enough to add value but not so often that you can't keep up. Smartsheet also really values their customer's feedback - highly recommend their EAP.

Cons:

Smartsheet is great in so many ways but there are some functionality missing that would make a massive difference in the amount of processes I could move to Smartsheet - cascading dropdowns, setting a field's value with automation, setting a form field's value based on another field or formula, editing an existing item via a form (not an update request), extract time stamping from cell history to be able to report on it. I would also like to see more consistency in the functionality across different apps within the platform. Overall, I'm able to find workarounds to most of the functionality wish list and with their ability to turn out new features often throughout the year, I don't consider these as deal breakers. My other pain point (though it's also helpful in some ways, especially for small businesses) is how tiered the features are - meaning that you do have to purchase premium apps/add ons to leverage the full power of Smartsheet. That gives a lot of flexibility in how you want to scale but is also a bit of a pain as an end user, making the case for purchasing the add ons that will help my processes even more.