• Overall
    4.1 /5
    3.5 /5
    4.1 /5

About Keap

Keap's platforms, Lite, Pro, Max and Max Classic (formerly Infusionsoft) provide all-in-one CRM, sales, and marketing automation softwa

Learn more about Keap

Showing 1,122 reviews

Bob G.
Supervisor
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/8/2019

"I love Infusionsoft"

Comments: I have enjoyed using Infusionsoft for 4 years. It is a great value for what you get. Onboarding is costly but monthly fees are reasonable. Support is mostly provided by 3rd parties.

Pros: Easy to use.
I can create Campaigns and email marketing
Does a great job of segmenting customers

Cons: Search options are limited
Onboarding costs are high

Bob,
Thank you so much for the high marks and your valuable feedback! So glad to hear the power of the product is beneficial to you and your business!

Paige, Social Media Specialist at Keap

• Reviewed on 16/8/2019
Tyler H.
Director of Digital Marketing
  • Reviewed on 30/9/2019

"Subpar marketing automation software, not for beginners"

Comments: I have been using this internally to send out newsletters and promotional emails. I also use this for my clients who send out emails to their contacts.

Pros: The reporting functionality provides good data and once you understand the flow its easy to send emails.

Cons: There is a learning curve to understanding how to set up and send emails. It's also hard to manage email contacts. This doesn't use customer lists like most other automation platforms but it uses tags tied to a contact. This can make it difficult to manage if you have multiple types of tags.

• Reviewed on 30/9/2019
Leslie H.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

"Gave me my life back"

Comments: It was worth all the time and effort it took to set up. I've generated over a million dollars as a stay at home mom of seven children thanks to Infusionsoft and the power of automation. Now I make good money while I tend to my family. I set my own hours. I love what I do. With my campaigns in place, I can build an email, send a broadcast, and watch the system do the rest while I go enjoy my life. Thank you!

Pros: There are so many ways to engage my subscribers. I use what works for me. I know I'm not using all the features, but it's nice to know there is no limit to all the ways I can increase my revenue. I've just made it a practice to try a feature, fine tune it, and then integrate another feature... and my income grows. Super powerful! And because Infusionsoft has established itself so well in the marketplace, there are so many partner apps available across so many different kinds of platforms, which help me understand, reach, and serve my audience even better.

Cons: I am not a fan of the new landing pages. I think they're supposed to be a friendlier interface but instead they feel more limiting. I am also disappointed in the quality of tech support, especially chat. I can't fault the employees - I've spent thousands of hours in the software over the last 10 years, so most of the time it feels like I have to wait for them to catch up to what I know before I can finally get an answer to my question. Phone support is usually better. I also wish I could go into my Email Builder (Previously Sent) and more quickly find an old email from which to build a new one. It takes too long to load the visual thumbnails, and the search option never works. It appears to only search previous emails whose thumbnails have already loaded. All the others seem to be ignored. OH! My biggest peeve is with chat support. It's maddening how long it takes for the rep to get underway. "Hi, thank you for contacting Infusionsoft Support today. My name is ___. I hope you're doing well today." I don't have time to be chatty, so I go straight to the question. I wait for a reply, but then they greet me again. If I'm feeling patient I'll greet them back. If not, I'll ask the question again. I wait for a reply, and they tell me something like they'll do their best to assist me. I wait for an answer, and then they repeat my question and ask if that's right. PLEASE teach the rep to REFLECT the customer's chattiness. If I'm being brief, be brief. If I'm chatty, be chatty.

Rebecca S.
Associate Broker
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/2/2017

"What's So Automated About Infusionsoft?"

Comments: I have researched CRMs and Marketing Software for the past several years. As a REALTOR, the company software had changed multiple times, leaving my personal system outdated, which prompted me to see if it was time to invest and make a commitment to something I would know nothing about until I jump in with two feet and my pocketbook. So I did. I reviewed and tested a multitude of software and found many that I liked but none quite suited for the money vs. the features vs. my unique business needs. Hatchbuck, DaPulse, and 17 Hats are a few I can remember and recommend to varying degrees but each fell short of my specific needs and desired growth. And while several appeared cheaper at the onset, when estimating cost after growth (which would be the "long term") I realized paying a little more now for a consistent pricing may well be the best option. My group has 4-5 users and looking at 5,000 contacts - which need sorted and categorized and updated. So although I may not be concerned about limits on number of emails sent monthly - I did need to cap my user costs and contact costs hoping to grown to about 35,000 contacts. I spoke with all the professionals and most just didn't know what to do and each thought one was as good as another based on personal experience.

Pros: I tried many brands, however, each time I got a great email, an immediate response, a beautiful landing page I continued to see the name Infusionsoft. The research and features were outstanding. As I began looking at those at the higher level of business, which I wanted to obtain, I saw most, in a variety of industries, had chosen Infusionsoft. I was surprised when surveying the target group of Infusionsoft Users, they each were optimistic about their future commitment to continue their relationship. So I jumped in! I am confident it will be an investment of time, money and frustration of efforts - but I look forward to building system, upon a system and automating many general tasks and information sharing.

Cons: The investment was a minor con - but the prices have become more in line with the value as my years of investigation and research continued. The biggest con is the education investment and the delayed gratification of understanding this will be a process. My optimism has been a bit dampened with the realization I may not easily, understand trigger relationships and process. Additionally, my "initial payment" for training although friendly has been less than sufficient, and less than simple to establish a confidence that I can get it done in a year. However, I still believe I will be with the system for a long period of time, and patience and bridled expectations will become the new norm.

• Reviewed on 16/2/2017
Angelena D.
Account Manager
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/3/2019

"Very helpful and enlightening"

Comments: Despite its complexity, I recommend it to everyone, as I’ve experienced more major problems with other similar tools. Infusionsoft is suitable for people who have lots of contacts, like potential marketing leads, or customers. It is very convenient for broadcasting messages and organizing campaigns to cover multiple addresses.

Pros: I love the ton of possibilities this software offers, as well as its functionality. The interface is just infinite. It’s easily adjusted to your individual needs in business – the customization is just breathtaking. I was able to create a lot of action calls thanks to lead database management. I also learned a lot about process flows and how it’s related to making your business go forward. Setup requires some time and effort, but it’s all worth it. Saved a lot of my time. Everything is automated – your emails, your broadcasts etc. Learning curve a bit steep. You can integrate Infusionsoft with other software, like Google Sheets, to increase productivity in acquiring lead data.

Cons: While mostly I commend this software, especially for the wide range of features it gives, I don’t particularly like the new landing page design – although friendly, it makes you feel a bit limited. At the start, I had a lot of problems figuring out what to actually do with all this software. Even the available tutorial didn’t cover all my needs, so I had to self-train to get everything I wanted from Infusionsoft.

• Reviewed on 5/3/2019
Carrie R.
Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 8/8/2019

"InfusionSoft for New Marketing Employees"

Comments: Overall I am very happy - we haven't had a real CRM since we moved from Act a few years ago and that didn't work for marketing items, mostly for tracking customers. The templates for email campaigns are great and overall, like I said, the platform is very easy to use once you get the swing of things.

Pros: I really enjoy Infusionsoft for it's way to track a prospect or customer through tags, as well as the prebuilt campaigns that we use through the Technology Marketing Toolkit services. Infusionsoft overall is fun and a bit overwhelming when you first start using the software, but once you send a few campaigns it is very easy to navigate through to keep the marketing flowing.

Cons: There are 2 things I would change (or like to see revised) - performing mass updates to a campaign for multiple prospects so you don't have to do each one separately... sometimes when I have 30-50 to update, I find myself spending 10-15 minutes thumbing through the action sets to find the correct command and hoping it goes through. The other thing I would like to see added is a true pipeline to track leads so I don't have to use our ERP (Autotask) for that function. All I have found in Infusionsoft is an order placer but that is cumbersome and don't help me track leads correctly so I have to use Autotask and a custom spreadsheet I built.

Carrie,
We love hearing this! Thanks for sharing your review.

Paige, Social Media Specialist

David R.
Asesor político
  • Reviewed on 30/5/2018

"Perfect for marketing automation more customers, increase sales and save time."

Comments: Without losing this idea at any time, Infusionsoft has launched a marketing and sales automation software with everything needed to get more customers, increase sales and save time. All this focused on small business sectors

Pros: Focus on small businesses and businesses: This is a strong point of this platform because it safeguards the interests and tries to cover the needs of a sector, that of small businesses and businesses, generally something forgotten by the tools and Marketing services. Sales-centric: Everything related to this platform is directly related to the increase of sales: interface, Web page, demos, help systems. With the added value that, according to the experience of many of its users who claim to have increased their volume of business, achieves its objectives with solvency. Remarkable system of automation and integration of services: its functionalities in this area are more than enough for the type of company that the program is aimed at. Therefore, we can talk about a practical tool and perfectly aligned with your objectives and customer profile.

Cons: Roaming: As it is aimed at small businesses, it is fully aware that these, being limited in resources and personnel, cannot devote many hours to attracting clients. The price: Although the monthly quotas are acceptable, the initial amount to be paid is quite high, taking into account that there is no trial version (only a demo). You can check the prices of the tool in the price page of your website. Reporting: This functionality is quite loose, especially with regard to the generation of marching details of campaigns and sales trends. Poor web analytics: This is another aspect that should be improved, since the data offered are scarce and unreliable when determining conversion rates.

• Reviewed on 30/5/2018
Kate S.
Design, 11-50 Employees

"Our all-in-one solution"

Comments: Overall our experience has been very good and we are happy with the product.

Pros: Great features, always improving functionality, and terrific customer support.

Cons: There is a learning curve to get started that can be confusing until you wrap your head around the logic of the system.

Kate,

We love hearing this! Thanks for sharing your review.

Paige, Social Media Specialist

Jan U.
Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/7/2017

"As a Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant, I love the value it brings to my client's business."

Comments: I've been a Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant for 5 years. I'm the implementor of the marketing strategies for my clients. I also love that there are so many facets to the system that it's never boring.

Pros: I love that it's an all-around software package. You can send out emails (broadcasts), set up campaigns (numerous emails), tag your potential contacts to segregate your lists, use simple opt ins, and sell products online. You can have evergreen campaigns that work 24 hours for you. The ecommerce section is flexible. I love, love, love phone support...AND I also like there are private and non-private FB groups to provide support and valuable information about the software.

Cons: Initially it's overwhelming to people because there are so many features to the software. The learning curve is steep but then you can create a fully automated system to promote your business. There are some quirks with the campaigns but you can learn about them. I do think business owners need to look at the cost of the system and determine if they'll use it effectively.

• Reviewed on 26/7/2017
Jamie W.
Recruiter & Social Media Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/9/2019

"Great for automated campaigns"

Comments: Overall, I've been happy with the results. I would just like to be able to make changes to campaigns without having to pay someone else to do it.

Pros: I love that we are able to set up campaigns with our leads tagged to specific locations. We are able to nurture our leads with little effort on our part.

Cons: It is clunky in set up and we had to depend on our web developer to set it up and make updates to our campaigns.

• Reviewed on 12/9/2019
Cosmetics, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/5/2019

"Large Databases Only"

Comments: The business I worked with when I used infusionsoft had 10 employees and over 7000 people in the database, the software was integral for the company's success and keeping things as automated as possible.
Every new employee has to take a full day for training on the software before they could use it properly but once you know how to utilize it, it's a great system for the right company.

Pros: Features that I really appreciated were the automated email campaigns, the notes feature, and the customization abilities.
Infusionsoft is great for companies that have 5-10 employees and a large database. If a company focuses on marketing, it's a great investment.
The notes feature also helps all of the employees stay on the same page. If one employee reaches out to a client, they make a note saying that they did so that another employee doesn't do the same thing so that they can avoid looking unorganized.
They offer training for the software and it's probably a good idea.

Cons: Infusionsoft is not immediately user friendly. The training is pretty much a requisite or the software just wont work for you.
If a company has 1-4 employees and less than 100 people in their database, it's WAY too much money and way too much time required.
If a company doesn't do email newsletters or email reminders, there's no point in getting Infusionsoft.

by Keap on 17/5/2019

Hi There,

Thanks so much for the review and for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear your company had success using Infusionsoft by Keap!

Cheers,
Sarah, Keap Advocacy Manager

• Reviewed on 15/5/2019
Sheri D.
Farming, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/8/2018

"Interactive, User-Friendly CRM System Built for Small Businesses"

Pros: Infusionsoft has done an excellent job in building a very interactive, user-friendly platform for small businesses. Since a recent update to the platform, the system has become far more streamlined and simple to enter data quick and efficiently without any hassle. This is especially helpful for our sales team, as they are easily able to update a contact while they are on the phone to them, which keeps our data up-to-date at all times. The functionality to be able to invoice and email the invoice directly from the Infusionsoft database is an extremely helpful tool. It enables us to collect payment right away from our customers and has majorly reduced our accounts receivables.

Cons: The only thing we have found to be a disadvantage, is the fact that the system can be somewhat slow on our network and doesn't always work at the speed we would like it to.

• Reviewed on 10/8/2018
Joy T.
Administrative Assistant
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/12/2018

"Infusionsoft Review"

Comments: I'm able to easily monitor responses to our email blasts (opens, clicks, bounces, etc.).
I'm able to quickly monitor accounts receivables.
I'm able to prepare email blasts well in advance and schedule them for future broadcasts.

Pros: Our company has been a client of Infusionsoft for about 5+ years. In that time, I've learned how to send
an email blast along with many other skills. It wasn't always easy since I am extremely limited in my
knowledge of technology. However, Infusion offers a library and a chat which are very helpful.
I have found that the "chat staff" is very very supportive, patient and knowledgeable.

Cons: There are several features available in Infusionsoft which can be a little overwhelming if you're new. But again, the support staff is incredible.

by Infusionsoft on 2/1/2019

Hi Joy,

Thank you so much for your loyalty and support! It is so nice to hear from longtime customers! We appreciate your contribution to Capterra!

Cheers,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager

• Reviewed on 27/12/2018
Jared K.
Management Consulting
  • Reviewed on 26/2/2015

"More than a CRM"

Pros: I can easily take almost any sales or marketing process and automate it. For example, if someone calls my office asking for more information, I ask them for their name, number and either an email address or physical address I can send the information to. I fill out one form with this information and InfusionSoft sends a series of emails and/or physical mail to the requestor. Then, in about 4 days, I get a notification to call them back and follow-up on the information I sent them. I don't have to remember, because it does the thinking and follow-up for me. Also, I realized I was wasting about 1-2 hours everyday just sending people information, because I had to find the file, write an email/letter, attach the file/print the letter, and then send the email or mail the letter. Now the system does that for me, and I spend about 10 minutes a day sending information. Now I can focus on selling rather than prospecting, which I enjoy much more.

Cons: The thing I don't like very much is that I have to use a third party plug-in so my clients can set up appointments with me, which comes at an extra cost. I wish the software had that built in, but setting up the appointment software was pretty simple.

• Reviewed on 26/2/2015
Colleen R.
Infusionsoft Consultant
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/7/2017

"Once you study some basics it is easier to use, but there are plenty of tricks to learn too."

Comments: Enjoy seeing entrepreneurs realize how beneficial a functioning campaign can be. It's the feeling you get when you've solved a puzzle. You feel you are accomplishing your marketing goals.

Pros: Automation it brings entrepreneurs saving them time and money. Realizing the internal time it can save office and sales managers. Easy to stay in quick contact with new leads. Like the flexibility of the timers and all the functions in campaign builder.

Cons: When something doesn't work right, trying to figure out what is causing that. And also understanding some of the reporting.

by Infusionsoft on 4/8/2017

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for leaving a review. I'm happy to hear Infusionsoft has been helping your office and sales managers save time!

I will make sure to share your feedback on reporting with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers. Please do not hesitate to contact our support team if you need any help http://help.infusionsoft.com/contact-us

Take care!

• Reviewed on 30/7/2017
Sydney G.
Director of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 10/1/2019

"An Incredible Tool for All of Your Email Automation, Lead Management and Marketing Reporting Needs"

Pros: We love InfusionSoft. I use it daily to send marketing emails, monitor current leads, run marketing reports, build campaigns, and more. I love how easy it is to create beautiful emails, adjust and build campaigns, and all of the integrations available to us. Support is incredible - I am always able to get someone on the phone or chat, and they are always able to solve my problem or answer my questions quickly. I know there are parts of InfusionSoft that we are not using to their full potential - I look forward to learning more!

Cons: The system is quite robust, so there can be a steep learning curve. However, there are tons of resources to help new users learn the system + an incredible support team to help you every step of the way.

Jennifer W.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/4/2020

"Don't waste your time, energy or money"

Comments: I started with Infusionsoft before it was Keap. Customer service was way better before the were bought out. It is not called confusionsoft for no reason. It's extremely confusing, their tech support often has to spend hours trying to figure any issue out. If it takes their tech support, people who know the program, hours to figure out an issue imaging what it will take you. There are several other CRM systems out there that are much easier to use.

Pros: I like the dashboard with the daily reminders of followups. That makes it easy to not let people slip through. Setting up the campaign however to get the daily reminders is a complex process. If you miss anything it will not work properly and the customer support team will not be able to help you set up campaigns or do anything with your campaign.

Cons: The cost is astronomical. If you are lucky enough to understand how to and you have the time to build out the backend and all of the campaigns great. If you do not, it will const 10's of thousands of dollars to hire someone. I have had to pay someone the entire time to help with mine and when I went to leave infusionsoft, there is no way to save the campaigns or anything that you paid to have built. They say they will keep it for you for 90 days and if you don't come back to their program by then you lose it all. So basically they own all of your campaigns and everything you paid to build in the system. BE AWARE OF THIS BEFORE YOU SPEND MONEY BUILDING SOMETHING OUT

by Keap on 29/4/2020

Hi Jennifer,

We're sorry you're unhappy with our product. Infusionsoft is built for ultimate power and customization. We have many educational resources to help with implementation as well as a large hub of partners who can help with your customization needs. For privacy and security, we hold onto your data for 90 days after you cancel your subscription. We wish you the best of luck in your small business.

• Reviewed on 6/4/2020
SEO
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/5/2019

"Infusionsoft is Broken"

Comments: As a customer of 7+ years who used to be 100% on-board, even going as far as to fly to Phoenix to attend Infusioncon, I would not recommend Infusionsoft anymore. Pains me to say this. Too many bugs, too many excuses for things not working, not worth the hassle anymore.

Pros: I liked what this product was many years ago. Not so much in recent times.

Cons: Infusionsoft is broken for a few reasons. The first is that all out emails to Yahoo and Telus are bouncing. This is a problem that Infusionsoft has and knows about and has been working on for well over a month. As a result, expect days where some of your emails to Yahoo to go through, and days where none go through at all. For Canadians, that means all Rogers emails will bounce. The second issues is the lack of knowledge from Infusionsoft's customer service. Expect the person on the other end to have a very small amount of knowledge, and expect that they will go away and ask someone for an answer. If you speak to someone else 5 mins later then expect a completely different answer. Expect bugs. Lots of bugs. For example, sometimes contact field merging just doesn't work at all. Their workaround solution was to not mention the customers name in the email. "Hello John" should be replaced with "Hello". Another problem is merchant integration. Infusionsoft (now known as Keap) have slowly but surely been removing 3rd party merchants from working with Infusionsoft. If you use Keap payments which is their own merchanting, then you should be alright. If you use another merchant service then expect things to fail for you. As an example we used Beanstream as our payment gateway until one day we got a message saying that Infusionsoft hasn't been working correctly with Beanstream for a few weeks. I guess having their own merchant inhouse means they can have full control.

by Keap on 20/6/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry that you've been impacted by the industry-wide challenges with email deliverability for Yahoo & AOL. Our team has worked diligently and quickly to improve deliverability by partnering with the Verizon Media group to obtain better insight and solutions in order to improve these rates and provide the best email deliverability possible for our customers. Our efforts are paying off and we are now seeing delivery rates up to 93% and should be entirely resolved in the near future. Regarding the merge issue earlier this year, it has been fixed, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Our QA team has made improvements to reduce the number of known issues for our customers. We would like to be able to provide you with additional assistance and welcome you to please reach out to [email protected] to connect you with a senior customer service support representative. We are here and your success matters to us.
Regards, Sarah, Keap Advocacy Mgr

• Reviewed on 17/5/2019
Heather D.
Farming, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/9/2017

"More Bang for your Buck"

Comments: Truly the future of marketing.

Pros: It really helps to streamline so many processes. We can reach so many more people in a shorter period of time just by tagging our customers as we go. We can add each customer to relevant categories and it allows us to reach just the customers we want without bugging customers who do not want that info. For example: Customers who can only use product A will get the product A e-mail. Customers who only use product B will not get the product A e-mail. Customers who use product A&B would get the product A e-mail.

Cons: It takes some dedicated time to learn it and patience but it's worth the time. It is also a bit pricey but it has proven to be the best that I can find.

by Saphiya on 15/9/2017

Hi Heather,
We appreciate you for writing a review! We're happy to hear you've been able to streamline your processes and reach your customers. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 12/9/2017
Operations Manager
Religious Institutions, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2018

"not for profit use"

Comments: Overall I would say my experience has been positive and it helped our business grow exponentially.

Pros: I used this piece of software from when it was originally started. The small business database space was very weak then and infusionsoft was a leader back in the late 2000's. I like the way they integrated so many different features into one platform. This made performance for the small business was able to increase exponentially

Cons: The recent update have made the software a bit less user friendly and I think its now a bit too cumbersome to use in comaprison to the original. I have brought staff into my business who have found the software not easy to use.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2018
Christian S.
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/12/2017

"It is hard to beat the ROI of Infusionsoft"

Comments: Ultimately the cost of time and money for something like Infusionsoft has to be justified by the ROI. With Infusionsoft, we have seen amazing results, far better than with other CRM's.

Pros: I have seen amazing results which is why we invest in software like Infusionsoft. I love how it does more than just sends out emails. I love creating and seeing this machine work even when I am not working. I also love how I can get it to do what I want. There are some many different services that I now have hooked into our Infusionsoft that even I am amazed.

Cons: It is still a difficult learning curve. I struggled for many months and finally hired Sixth Division to help. This is where we really began to understand Infusionsoft and see results. It is hard to swallow that I have to have help to use software.

• Reviewed on 9/12/2017
Rachel H.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2015

"Excellent Choice For Experienced Marketers"

Comments: When my B2B employer needed an all-in-one CRM + marketing automation platform, I was responsible for researching and directing the selection process. I have years of experience using a variety of marketing automation and CRM systems so I knew what to look for and the right questions to ask. It has been invaluable to our B2B organization and allows our sales team to handle a much greater workload since we have now been able to implement automation to handle many repetitive tasks that the team would previously handle manually. Some points marketers may want to keep in mind: - If you haven't tried solutions like MailChimp, Hatchbuck, Aweber, etc, then start there. It seems like many small businesses just need 1 - 5 automated campaigns / autoresponders and this system is likely overkill. Once you've outgrown those systems, have a sales team, and have hundreds of leads coming in each week / month then this may be a better fit. - Consider your proficiency level when it comes to learning new software. Have you tried signing up for a free free CRM trials like Zoho or Nutshell recently? Can you set them up and configure them in an hour or so without needing support? If you find yourself struggling with this, then Infusionsoft will definitely pose a learning curve for you. Some weak points that other marketers may find: 1 - the CRM is weak in comparison to other options on the market. It's not quite as customizable in terms of how the contact record is displayed. 2 - the email builder tool does not yet allow users to create responsive forms. This is a major flaw in 2015. A new tool is supposed to be coming soon, but that's been reported for a while. Overall, I would recommend this software - but only to companies who have taken the time to really figure out what their needs are and understand exactly how their existing businesses processes could benefit from automation.

• Reviewed on 20/10/2015
Pierre C.
  • Reviewed on 16/5/2019

"Integrated sales, marketing & support"

Pros: Integrated sales & marketing: you have a complete record of what your customer bought, so you know exactly what to promote to him/her. Infusionsoft integrates with Zendesk, our Help desk app, which makes for great customer service. The monthly subscription is about what Mailchimp would cost, so you get real value for your money: CRM and email campaigns. Fantastic customer support. They speak English too!

Cons: It's too easy for a customer to click the "Spam" button instead of unsubscribing. Also, I wish I could spread a campaign over several days.

• Reviewed on 16/5/2019
James D.
  • Reviewed on 28/1/2019

"Easily customizable, but a bit of a learning curve."

Comments: Infusionsoft is a great program. Once you get past the learning curve, it’s very handy to create email campaigns that specifically target each customer. Even though it can be a bit pricey, it’s really worth it.

Pros: I do love all of the customizability of Infusionsoft. We are easily able to create email campaigns that are specific to each individual customer. This has led to many impressed customers letting us know how much they loved our emails. Customer service is also very helpful when we needed help when things got confusing.

Cons: There is a steep learning curve with this software. It took many calls to support to get the full functionality, but once we had it all set up, it worked very well. The sticker price is initially a bit shocking, but it’s not too bad considering the features.

• Reviewed on 28/1/2019
Sarah M.
Client Services Director
Law Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/1/2019

"Pleasant"

Comments: Overall it was pleasant. Any time i had to call customer support i was pleased. Everyone is nice and professional and most importantly they are stationed in the USA and there was not a huge language barrier. Communicating with your team and getting results was easy!

Pros: It is very user friendly! Things are categorized in an easy to follow manner and the interface is awesome. I have worked with ICOMS before and this is beyond better!

Cons: The campaign building can be a bit tricky. It is quite advanced and has a lot of capabilities so I understand why it is complex. Maybe offer more training material on the campaign building. A step by step video maybe?

• Reviewed on 4/1/2019