ISOtrain Reviews

by Softek Export

Filter by:

• Overall
    4.7/5
    4.7/5

About ISOtrain

Proactively manage your company training requirements, empower employees maintain their qualification and certification status.

Learn more about ISOtrain

Ed H.
Production Supervisor
  • Reviewed on 21/4/2009

"I would strongly recommend that any company in need of a learning management software solution."

Comments: I would strongly recommend that any company in need of a learning management software solution evaluate ISOtrain prior to making any purchasing decision. The system is robust, scalable, affordable, and is easily deployed.

Pros: I was tasked with finding a learning management software system for my site. I quickly identified ISOtrain as the system which offered the most features and reporting capabilities while still being easy to install and validate. The system is also easily scalable from a single user station to a networked facility wide system with no loss of data or costly conversion. The training I received at Softek's facility was top notch as was their after training customer support.

Cons: I cannot think of any Cons to list here.

• Reviewed on 21/4/2009
William I.
Training Consultant
  • Reviewed on 15/3/2016

"Need Orientation about your Product"

Comments: Hi: I need a contact # to have a call to invite you to a company for your IsoTrain Program Presentation. Thanks
William Irizarry
Business Excellence Consulting

• Reviewed on 15/3/2016
Saurabh S.
  • Reviewed on 5/10/2016

"ISOtrain application feedback"

Comments: I am using the ISOtrain application and managing it since 2011 and I would say it is getting better as time passes. The current version of the ISOtrain is very powerful and easy to use. Most of my users are very happy to use latest version of the ISOtrain. New version of the ISOtrain allows many useful features and more control from the application.

• Reviewed on 5/10/2016