15 years helping Irish businesses

About DealerCenter

Comprehensive DMS software for independent auto dealers with inventory tracking, customer database, credit reporting and forms.

Learn more about DealerCenter

Pros:

Not upset about the price either. I came from bigger dealerships who used DealerSocket and Autosoft and their costs were significantly more.

Cons:

I think it's very annoying how every time I do something it opens new tabs.

DealerCenter ratings

4.9

9.6/10

DealerCenter has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 1,398 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used DealerCenter before?

Filter reviews (1,398)

Vladyslav
Vladyslav
Internet Sales Person in Ukraine
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Great CRM to work in!

Comments: Overall the experience is great so far! Hopefully it will develop with the time and will show a good level of development in the future, especially from the User Interface Perspective.

Pros:

The Interface, UI and UX looks smooth and all on point. The possibility of doing and seeing pretty much everything regarding the lead history and the details of communication with him as well. I pretty like fonts and the main page where you can pin your dealers dashboard!

Cons:

Sometimes the load speeds with the VPN set up for USA server is dropping pretty significantly and you have to wait around 4 to 5 secs to see the actual window you are pressing at the moment and which you are actually trying to access. I feel like the customer information sometimes is not located in the places I want it to see. For example, the ZIP code and the customers location is located in the "Credit App" section for some reason, which I couldn't find when I first launched this CRM.

Rob
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

The best one stop software shop in the industry

Comments: 10/10

Pros:

I have been using DealerCenter for years now at several different car dealerships. I work as a consultant, and the first thing I always do when I come to a new shop is get everything switched to DealerCenter. They are truly the best one stop shop in the industry and allow me to have seamless processes. Their DMS is probably the best I have ever used, allowing me to submit to all my lenders (including RouteOne and DealerTrack lenders) in one spot as opposed to having to run my business from multiple platforms. I also have been able to save these dealerships a lot of money by switching them from 700 credit to DealerCenter for their credit pulls. Easily the most affordable in the industry. Bravo DealerCenter! And thank you [sensitive content hidden] for all you do! You are an invaluable asset to my business.

Cons:

I wish they had more lender options for Arkansas

Retail, 2–10 Employees

Dealer Review

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: The ease of being able to apply certain aspects of each deal

Pros:

The ease of use and the website and the response from the sales rep [sensitive content hidden]

Cons:

Sometimes it can be convoluted and confusing.

Josh
Dealership Owner in US

DealerCenter Use

Comments: All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there. After its all said and done I wish I would have spent the money to get a better quality system. The bare bones of the system is Ok but to get all the nice features there is upcharge after up charge.

Pros:

It was turn key and it was up and running was not much down time.

Cons:

Its really slow, and clunky, When there is an issue often times its not a quick solution.

Gary
Sales Manager in US
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Impressive

Comments: I would like to say I’m very impressed with the continual updates and improvements The Team at Dealer Center continues to make, regularly. It’s like owning an Apple computer and getting updates every 45 to 60 days.
In an industry that’s notorious for creating software and promising to make improvements ONE DAY... Dealer Center is a breath of fresh air.
A tech company creating Automotive Software solutions. The updates and improvements are continual. Their motto is certainly to be the best, which means we must get better every day. Never static, never stuck, never the same old same old... I’m a believer.

Pros:

Easy to use, intuitive in fact. Everything you need and more. Cannot beat the value. All in one solutions for Independent dealers of all sizes.

Cons:

Nothing negative to say. Nothing else to say about the CONS ......

Donnie

The rep Rocks!

Comments: My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

Pros:

The convenience of everything being in one place

Cons:

Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

Harvey

Dealercenter Changed my business

Comments: My overall experience has been awesome! [sensitive content hidden] is my sales rep and I love her to pieces! She has been essential to my growth and knowledge with the software. She's really the reason I've expanded the tools that I use including Routeone and out of state titling practices.

Pros:

I Love my website and how easy it is to manager inventory on the dealercenter homepage and app. I also love the fact that customers can submit applications via my website for an easier sales process.

Cons:

Prices is my least favorite factor but I love the software.

Summer

Dealer Center website

Comments: Positive

Pros:

Easy to navigate the website, being able to have website leads go into the same place you run credit from and do your deals from makes Dealer Centers website a no brainer. The R1 integration to the DMS sold me. saving me time and money.

Cons:

Nothing, I have liked everything about the system

Sean
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Very good DMS with constant updates to make it even better

Pros:

This software allows us to do nearly everything without having to rely on other products. Integration is almost seamless with carfax, Quickbooks, autocheck, auction houses, and the list goes on.

Cons:

You do pay quite a bit for the packages but we believe it is worth it.

Anees
Principle in US

DealerCenter tool

Comments: Overall my experience with DealerCenter has been positive... easy to use & great customer support

Pros:

The software enables me to manage my business from a single application

Cons:

Currently I'm unable to manage Facebook Marketplace leads, although they are currently rolling out their solution.

Jo Ann
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

Comments: We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren’t taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we’ve got the website up and going,we’re really looking for our business to grow.

Pros:

It’s user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We’re excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Cons:

Any issue we’ve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I’m not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

Eric
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Best software around for car independent dealerships

Pros:

I love that you can manage your entire business from one platform. They're CRM is the best I've ever used, especially for the price point, the inventory management is so user friendly, their websites are great and can be fully customized, and we are able to submit to all our lenders in the system, EVEN OUR ROUTEONE LENDERS! No need for multiple software services when you use DealerCenter, they do everything!We used to use Frazer and made the switch over to DealerCenter and couldn't be happier with our decision. They were even able to migrate all our data over from Frazer for no additional cost which was such a huge relief and saved so much time. If you are a independent dealer and haven't switched to DealerCenter yet, what are you waiting for?!

Cons:

I have nothing bad to say about DealerCenter

sales/finance in US

Great

Comments: I stated everything is working right for me at this present time I have tech-support at my fingertips help me out with every case that I bring before themI

Pros:

The thing that I really like about DealerCenter software is that you can maneuver around the whole application effortlessly the reason I say that is that I have used dealer track and everything you have to upload, book the car out there's so many different screens, but Dealer center has everything is at your fingertips. It's also integrates with our website and inventory. The online technical support is so great and easy to connect with the support center. Myself I've had the opportunity to work with Monica are delicious and the rep that has been very cordial very timely on returning calls and helping set up all applications. Thank you Monica this has been a great experience working with you and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future again thank you.

RAMON

CRM & DEALERCENTER FEEDBACK

Pros:

I love that the CRM allows you to communicate with customers, track all communication as well as have everything under one system. I've used Promaxx in the past and I didn't really like it, expensive and think that this CRM and system is better.

Cons:

I don't like that when you upload documents for the customer you then have to upload the documents for the deal. It's double the work when it should be easier to just share the information. Some banks don't want to work with Dealer Center because they want to use their own portals. Once again that's double the work on our end.

OSCAR
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Comments: We love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.

Pros:

We have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.

Cons:

There isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features

Ahmad
owner in US

DealerCenter

Pros:

The DMS is very simple for me to use. It helps to save me time

Cons:

nothing yet, i will call [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep if I need anything

Henri
Principal in US

HGK Motors LLC

Comments: Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling. My point of contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome

Pros:

I love how easy it is to have my book values and options with the VIN decoder that's built in. Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling.

Cons:

No issues or problems with DC, all good

IYAD

Dealer Center Review

Comments: Great experience and training from the representative.

Pros:

dealer center is an all in one system works great

Cons:

There is nothing to complain about with DealerCenter

Alex

Dealer Center Service Rep [sensitive content hidden]

Comments: Love the service and the product! Many thanks to our account Rep [sensitive content hidden] !!! Wonderful experience!

Pros:

The service and ease of use. We have an amazing Rep, [sensitive content hidden] , who goes above and beyond to ensure our business is on the right track with the right products!

Cons:

None.... all is good!.

Reeven

Express Auto Inc

Comments: Your products and DMS provides a lot of value for the price point compared to the more expensive platforms. I was paying way too much for Dealerscloud before. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep showed me how to navigate through training and answered all my questions completely.

Pros:

I love the mobile app and VIN scanner. Super easy for me to add vehicles to inventory

Cons:

Nothing comes to mind at this moment right now

Ana
Finance Manager in US

Dealercenter

Pros:

It's a great app to handle all the information and inventory of cars, you can also send the deal to the banks and financial companies through Dealercenter. You can add all the information of the customers, the deals and the inventory.

Cons:

The app is not soo intuitive or easy to use, sometimes is not easy to find a deal, a car or a customer. If you don't find what your looking for, the system doesn't show you that it didn't find it. If you have more than one dealer, it's not easy to handle both inventories, you have to go to each dealer to look for the car, so you basically have to look more than once. They really need to work on facilitating a way to handle more than one dealer.

Joe
Sales Manager in US

DealerCenter is great

Comments: Our rep has been very helpful and educational in showing me how to use the system. She made everything so easy!

Pros:

DealerCenter is super easy to learn, making the program fast and efficient. Structuring the deals is simple as well with automatic approvals with preferred lenders. Like being able to bring in outside lenders through RouteOne and DealerTrack. Our rep has been very helpful and educational in showing me how to use the system. She made everything so easy!

Cons:

Sometime approvals with other lenders is not as simple

Daniela

Capitol Auto Sales

Comments: Their representative is very polite and calls when needed

Pros:

I like the products CRM and the pro that I will be adding soon. Because can communicate with the customers

Cons:

taxes and doc fee has a flat rate instead of 5% of the total gross in MI. for example in MI the max rate is 210 for vehicles over $4500 but vehicles under $4500 are supposed to be 5%. License plate fee needs to be integrated into the software to avoid have to go to the MI state website and category fee isn't matching

Juan E
Automotive, Self Employed

Awesome customer service and easy to use!

Comments: Excellent

Pros:

Prices and customer service the DMS is super easy to use and the web based system lets me use it from anywhere.

Cons:

I like everything about it. I have not found anything wrong as of yet

Ody
CFO in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

My experience was different but AWESOME! Rep was very helpful and professional through the sign up

Pros:

We enjoy the web based platform, and the ability to have all platforms such as BHPH, CRM, DMS in one main system. We also enjoy the integration of websites and inventory management tools that make life so much easier to dealers.

Cons:

The achilles heal about this software would be the detailed reporting for sales like a (cash-flow statement, all sales journal statement) that is offered within the software without having to integrate with outside accounting tools.