• Overall
    4.4 /5
    3.9 /5
    4.1 /5

About Salesforce Sales Cloud

Drive growth with Sales Cloud 360, the best-in-class sales solution that drives rep productivity on the world's #1 CRM platform.

Learn more about Salesforce Sales Cloud

Showing 15,699 reviews

Royce renzo G.
IT Support
Logistics & Supply Chain, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/3/2021

"Salesforce on an administrators review."

Comments: I can say I had a lot of fun using it as an Administrator. At first, it's very challenging specially for the newbies like handling this kind of application but with daily management and training you'll find Salesforce very helpful not just for the business but also on the personal skill set that I gained with years of using it.

Pros: What I like the most with Salesforce its automation and analytics. It makes our job easier as an admin to maintain the application and and also to manage different end users that rely on its function to deliver the needs of the business.

Cons: The complexity. Sometimes its very hard to do some task since the application it self is designed with such complexity. Sometimes I found it hard to follow some procedure in salesforce specially when handling it for the first time.

• Reviewed on 12/3/2021
Angel J.
HMIS Operations Manager
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/2/2021

"Salesforce Get Me"

Comments: Using Salesforce for many years has helped keep track of everything business. We use it to track and organize email, notes, files and reports on clients and employees. We use the dashboard feature and notifications to stay on top of needs and alerts. It makes us more efficient in our work and our planning.

Pros: I love the flexibility, the expandability, the collaboration I achieve with the entire organization has helped make us more efficient as a whole.

Cons: The software is expensive yet they did give a non-profit discount that is appreciated. The buy-in from all users is also challenging just due to it being a new software.

• Reviewed on 17/2/2021
Marketing Operations Specialist
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2020

"Automation and Access to Customer Data"

Comments: As mentioned before, my overall experience has been phenomenal. I'm confident enough to speak for the rest of my team by saying that Salesforce has benefited our organization to close more deals and build trust with our customers.

Pros: Salesforce gives our sales team the ability to review accurate customer information. We're able to personalize each of our prospects/leads in order to optimize our overall close rate. I work directly with the internal marketing team. A crucial role of mine to create custom objects, build reports and dashboards, and updating or creating flows through process builder. Salesforce overall has been a tremendous support to our team in helping us bring our leads down the marketing funnel, stage by stage.

Cons: I have ran into errors and problems with Salesforce numerous times. However, I believe this is due to me being uneducated about the software. Whenever I'm stuck, I usually proceed to one of the following:
1. Open up trailhead to earn and learn one of the many badges they have on there.
2. Search for my problem on the trailhead community. They're many experts on there!
3. Submit a case to Salesforce.

• Reviewed on 12/11/2020
Greg B.
Salesforce Consultant
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/2/2020

"The number 1 CRM solution for very good reasons"

Comments: I have been working with and enjoying Salesforce for 7 years now, Salesforce is constantly evolving and introducing new functionalities, and what is not available out of the box (so to speak) can be achieved either by custom development, or using the dedicated app store which allows vendors to tailor solutions to problems and offer them as bolt on solutions inside the salesforce system.

Pros: Salesforce is hugely customisable, as a consultant, I am always asked to customise the system to fit the needs of the client, and I have not yet found a requirement that cannot be met, it may take knowledge and expertise from multiple different types of people (admins, developers, specialists etc.) but with enough understanding the sky is the limit.

Cons: There are certain limitations which may need to be overcome when setting up a new CRM system, if you are coming from a complex CRM previously, then achieving the same functionality is not always easy, but that is the reason you are switching systems, to gain benefits, not just to put a new interface on to the same solution.

• Reviewed on 5/2/2020
Arlene S.
Marketing, Sales and Marketing Ops
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2019

"Industry Standard"

Comments: I have tried other tools, including Hubspot to use as a CRM and nothing compares to the functionality and reporting you receive from SFDC.

Pros: It is a great tool to track and analyze all sales and marketing data. It has plenty of customization and integrations available.

Cons: SFDC has a mind of its own, you need to know what you are doing if you are an administrator, however that doesn't mean you can't learn. Currently, not all functionality is available in Lightnighting (we use lightning and I keep being sent back to classic to fix some stuff).

• Reviewed on 20/11/2019
Professional User Experience/ Usability Engineer
Telecommunications, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/8/2019

"Salesforce review"

Comments: My overall experience with Salesforce is that initially it is difficult to learn how to use. The user's experience in learning how to implement and incorporate it is not pleasant. However, once you start playing around with it more and more, you get the hang of it and it does ease everyday tasks for members across all organizations within a company.

Pros: What I like most about this product is that my team and company was looking for a product in order to ease the customization of widgets and components, automate tasks for users that were tedious and time-consuming, and streamline the process of customer's feedback to the customer support team to the implementation and design team. Salesforce was able to offer solutions in order to solve all those problems, all while allowing us to customize various apps and dashboards in order to meet our customers' and business needs.

Cons: What I liked least about the software is the documentation and learning curve that came with incorporating and implementing using Salesforce. I was part of the team analyzing if Salesforce was right for my business, and documentation about customizing styling and allowing different users to have different roles within your corporate account were difficult things to find. After speaking with several people who work at Salesforce and swiping through pages and pages of online material, we were able to play around and find what works best for us. Definitely incorporate the learning curve into your business plan if you plan to use Salesforce.

• Reviewed on 14/8/2019
Senior Marketing Associate
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/1/2019

"SalesForce + Pardot = Winning Team"

Comments: My current company had been using Constant Contact before I arrived, and it was poorly managed... a huge mess, even... partially due to the staff being unable to coordinate, and partially because the software was a bit clunky. I was brought on during the SalesForce onboarding process, and 36 months later, with very little management efforts from our marketing/BD staff, our data is standardized, uniform, and easily accessible. Emails are scheduled to go out once a week, months in advance, based on templates first developed by our onboarding process, and we have been able to shift our marketing staff to more analytical projects that have given us the edge we needed to be on track to make our profit-sharing bonus numbers for the first time in years.

Pros: The ability to customize really makes SalesForce its own beast. I've worked for two companies that have used the software, and both looked very different, yet still intuitively the same. I like that if there isn't currently a solution for you, there are add-ons and plug-ins that can be fitted into your experience to make it an extremely tailored solution for a wide range of companies. Not only that, the customer support staff have some great tools at their disposal that give you an even deeper dimension of control, should you be unable to quite round the edges for your perfect fit. I like the seamless integration with Pardot. In addition, with Pardot's automation platform, you can literally save hours' worth of work as contact/prospect data can sync in nearly realtime, depending on the rules you've set up. If all this sounds perplexing, don't worry too much, as Salesforce has an amazing onboarding team that will work with your designated admin staff to utilize most of the software package from nearly any education/experience level.

Cons: There are some frustrating limitations with reporting in Pardot, and sometimes SalesForce integration with plug-ins can be a bit of a hassle if they weren't set up during the initial onboarding, but overall these are speedbumps at worst and don't detract from the overall experience enough to really worry about.

• Reviewed on 30/1/2019
Elena P.
Web Communications Coordinator
Civic & Social Organization, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2018

"SalesForce: very powerful, but make sure you're ready!"

Comments: We're a union, so we have a little bit of a different situation than a lot of businesses who use Salesforce, but it's been incredibly helpful in allowing us to build an internal leadership structure where we can show the relationships between our members. It has also allowed us to track member activity & engagement in some very powerful ways, and to track the work of our organizers and representatives.

Pros: Really allows you to track your customers/clients/members/leads and see the arc of their interaction with your organization. If you also use something like Pardot to manage emails and online forms, it will give you a complete life timeline for the individual and how they have interacted with you. Allows you to create a journey & experience based on their interactions with you and to give quick follow-up when someone shows signs of life. The only caveat here is that you have to be ready to use it. That means more than just having people trained in how to use the interface, but making sure everyone is on board for how this kind of data can and SHOULD inform and change how you interact with your clientele. If you're used to getting back to people within 24 hours, you need to be ready to shift that to 20 minutes. If you're used to treating everyone the same, you'd better be ready to create drip/nurture programs based on behavior. If you aren't ready to use it to its full capacity, it isn't worth the investment, but if you are able to use it the way it's meant to be used, it's incredibly powerful.

Cons: It has a steep learning curve. I've been using it for a couple of years now, and I know that I still have barely scratched the surface of what I could be able to do, but I don't have time to devote to just learning SalesForce when it's not my core job. Definitely recommended for larger orgs where you can have a team devoted to support. Also, I hate the way they continually try to sell you new add-ons to the core product.

• Reviewed on 28/11/2018
Katherine C.
Customer Service Specialist
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/8/2017

"Great for organizing customer information. Integration into other systems could be improved"

Comments: Overall, salesforce is a stronger tool for a sales team than a customer service team.

Pros: Salesforce is a great tool to keep track of customer information like contact details, communication history, and even a check box to identify difficult customers. By changing the titles of emails once they are saved, other co-workers can quickly see the status of an account. For instance, let's assume I have been emailing a customer to get an updated credit card number and they call a different co-worker to find out why the order has not shipped. That co-worker can easily do a search under the customer's name or company and with a glance see that I have trying to get new credit card information. They can immediately answer the customer. I also like that phone calls can be placed directly through salesforce. With integration into the company phone system, but logging in and hitting a button, your phone will call the customer. Also, the sales team can post - just like on facebook's wall - about their latest activities. This gives other teams the ability to see if there are any areas of concern or emphasis when they talk with that same customer.

Cons: There is a lack of customization that can make this out of the box solution a little unwieldy for individual companies. For example, each customer can only be associated with one email address. Therefore, if a customer sometimes emails you from their work email and sometimes from their home email, the conversations cannot be grouped under one person. Also, emails cannot be sent directly from salesforce.com. Instead, it integrates with MS Outlook. In my experience, that integration can sometimes have issues where emails are not saved on salesforce. Also, the user has to go back into salesforce after sending the email to add information and change the subject to be more easily searchable by colleagues.

• Reviewed on 18/8/2017
Sebastian P.
Director of IT, Information Systems and Processes
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 18/9/2015

"If you are a startup, keep looking. Think twice if you have 15-20 sales rep"

Comments: Even though I wasn't part of the selection of the application, I must admit it is a great software, but mostly because the experience that has built into. Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities are the basic pilars of every Sales process, and the information you can manage with it gives you a lot to track sales and team performance. It takes time to train and configure it and that's why I would not recommend it for a startup (besides the cost).
We wanted to have a software that could help us manage the sales process and be able to help our sales and provide information to the management, and we could get that with Salesforce.

Pros: The experience that the software has embedded in the features and the ability to configure and adapt it to our processes. One example of this is how they map the selling cycle: Campaigns, Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, Contracts. About features, the reporting that they have, even if with our version is limited, it's one of the most powerful I know. And you can complement it using other software such as Dataloader.io Another thing that we use a lot is the ability to create workflows. Pro Edition only have that for Contracts, but the ability to combine different objects with processes is very powerful. Another thing is the app market that they have, hence the development model and integration features they have. Even if you have a limited version such as ours, you can always extend the functionality using other apps.

Cons: I would say that what I like least of it is their licensing model. Since they are so big, everything costs a lot, and the way they modularized the system sometimes just doesn't make sense. For example, the Professional Edition includes the ability to create forecasts out of the Opportunity pipeline, but it requires the ability to configure permissions and user profiles that you can't do with that edition! After long hours talking to the support, they told me that the only way to do it is to go Enterprise, which costs the double. Another thing that for a new user, and being exposed to several other application, the UI hurts your eyes. But here is a fact: Salesforce is used for thousands of companies for a very long time, so changing anything in the UI would cost millions to companies in training. At least that is what they say, and I believe it.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 18/9/2015
Herman S.
Integrations Specialist
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2019

"A Powerhouse of a CRM"

Comments: Salesforce was our first 'serious' CRM at the company - and we found it to be very powerful and customisable, although with certain quirks here and there (e.g. storage can run quite expensive) and that some specific features can seem a bit limited. Overall, with the right knowledge, it's an amazing platform.

Pros: The flexibility and endless customisation - with the right approach, Salesforce can be set up to help run almost any business process.

Cons: Salesforce needs quite powerful machines to run smoothly - this can become an issue if your business is on machines such as Macbook Air's.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2019
Ranee T.
Vice President
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2020

"Always Rising in Sales with Salesforce"

Comments: sales team boost up our membership with the company by 50% increase, with the help of reminders 75% retention rate.

Pros: Salesforce has help my sales team boost up our membership with the company by 50% increase, with the help of reminders 75% retention rate.

Cons: No negative comment. Salesforce has help my sales team boost up our membership with the company by 50% increase, with the help of reminders 75% retention rate.

• Reviewed on 19/11/2020
Geoffrey S.
Registrar and Travel Coordinator
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/2/2019

"Salesforce for a Global Education Organziation"

Comments: We use Salesforce to plan and organize our accounts, events, external partners, and record keeping. We additionally use the system to act as the primary contact database for our global organization. Lately, we have implemented the service console to also use Salesforce as our primary customer response tool and to automate certain consistent financial transactions used by our business. Salesforce is the industry benchmark for contact management systems for Nonprofits. It's a wonderful tool to be able to manage work, travel, finance, reporting, and contacts for global organizations and national organizations. A diverse and malleable tool, excellent Salesforce administrators can turn this system into the most important tool your organization has. However, you will want to ensure global understanding of the use of various fields and explore the possibility of integrating systems like Oracle prior to over customizing your Salesforce instance.

Pros: - The system acts as an excellent contact management database that allows one to quickly sort, group, and manage different stakeholders and organizations.
- Service Console provides an easy global solution to transfer customer concerns to the appropriate individual or teams.
- Reporting features are used to provide consistent updates regarding our events, customer service, and travel.

Cons: - Improved version histories could help prevent miscommunication or revert undesired changes
- It was difficult to implement across our offices around the globe, and we've had some difficulties in ensuring that all offices are using the tools in the same way.
- Over-customization makes can make integration with other systems more difficult or impossible.

• Reviewed on 5/2/2019
Marketing Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/5/2020

"Is the price and learning curve something you can afford?"

Comments: We are using salesforce as our CRM. It is the only one that actually works with our other systems. We really like having one environment to operate in as opposed to several systems.

Pros: The marketing automation is hands down the best in the market. The ability to nurture prospects through the sales cycle is amazing. Lead generation tools are top-notch, sales tools, and the sales system is set up for growth, and customer retention is a breeze as well.

Cons: It is expensive to implement. We needed a consultant to help us with setup, which was not cheap. Also the learning curve for over 200 employees took time.

• Reviewed on 26/5/2020
Tawana E.
Insurance Verification
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/9/2020

"Clean and Simple"

Comments: Overall I enjoy using this product. We actually switched back to it from another product we used in its place. The team who met with us, more than once, to customize it to our needs was amazing. They were very accommodating and professional. I'm beyond relieved we switched back to Salesforce!

Pros: I enjoy the simplicity of the product. I use it daily, so it has to be effective and understandable. With the urgency in my position I have to be able to access and I put information in the necessary areas without any issues. The interface is clean and very user friendly.

Cons: The updated version I have no cons. The version before looked outdated. It didn't have a modern look and wasn't customized to my needs. The updated version has everything I need, and as things change, things can be added or removed.

• Reviewed on 27/9/2020
Tyler D.
Project Engineer
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/7/2018

"Saleforce is very effective and efficient way of keeping track of clients, leads, and customers."

Pros: I have been in sales for over 8 years and used many different sales software programs. Salesforce was by far my favorite and the most efficient one of them all. You can set up reminders to call leads at certain dates or a recurring amount. When your company uses it you can track everybody's sales and customers through it. It has a social media aspect to it by being able to tag co-workers with task and different clients. The filtering process was effective on how you can view the different leads. The company I worked for was the entire US and each person had different regions. You can filter it from different locations, companies, types of account, etc... When using it on the phone you can click on the number of someone and the phone pops up with the number dialed. You can link your email to this and have it auto populate the email with the account as well. When you call on the leads it is easy to add the notes relevant to your phone call or site visit. Easily look at everyone's activity as well when you need to.

Cons: There is not many complaints at all about Salesforce except it would be nice to have some better automation with the app and tracking. For example if you called a lead from the app it would be nice to auto track the time you called the lead. It would also be nice to see a little more customization on your individual dashboard as well. You can customize many aspects of Salesforce except for it is limited on dashboard and everyday use. Other than those few things I can't think of much that would make it a better tool for sales people.

• Reviewed on 9/7/2018
Nicholas R.
Program Manager
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/4/2020

"The Best CRM Ever!"

Comments: It's been a dream come true. Our old 'CRM' system was excel, which our sales team was bad at using. Salesforce has allowed us to keep track of potential customers, leads, contacts, emails, and so much more. It's great!

Pros: I like how easy and straight forward all of the functionalities are, even right out of the box. I can do what I want, and structure each section how I want. Great job!

Cons: Honestly, I like most things about this software, so there isn't really anything to comment on here.

• Reviewed on 2/4/2020
Kate V.
Assistant Manager - Qualitative (Global)
Market Research, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/2/2020

"Good for CRM - Difficult Reporting"

Comments: Using this daily as a tool for CRM and project/opportunity management is relatively easy, and users at all levels within the organization are able to find the information they need simply.

Pros: We use this program for CRM, and have recently looked at it to use it for VRM. It is easy to use for handling customer information, project information, and bidding/opportunity management. Users of all levels within the company can find projects and customers with relative ease to get the information they need.

Cons: The new Lightning version caused a lot of confusion within the company, as we weren't all aware of its release ahead of time, nor do we understand what the benefits of using it are. It appears to be a new GUI without any additional content, though that is speculative, so we have returned to the original ('classic'?) SF view and will continue using that until or unless we find that the Lighting version has features we need. Additionally, and this may be because of the way our system was set up, it appears that the data sets are separated by Opportunity / Project / Account, so it is sometimes difficult to create reports which need information from those three apparently disparate and compartmentalized sources of information, which has led to many users not creating or using the Reports portion. Having used Microsoft and Domo for data visualization, they were in many ways much easier to use to find, transform, and manipulate the data as a lot of it was drag-and drop and was very clear to users without a solid data organization background.

• Reviewed on 20/2/2020
Lakin W.
Customer Experience Supervisor
Consumer Electronics, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/4/2019

"Great software with flexibile functionality; could be improved with minor updates"

Comments: Salesforce allows the specialists at the call center I work for to pull up customer accounts easily and efficiently, file claims for customers, and notate customer details. I was trained on how to use Salesforce in approximately a three week time frame. As someone with no prior technical experience, I found it easy to grasp and understand to the point where I am now considered a subject matter expert in how to use Salesforce at my job. My company has switched over from Console View (Classic) to Salesforce Lightning, but I prefer Classic view to Lightning because I find Lightning to be laggy.

Pros: Salesforce's functionality is very flexible. As someone in my company with the authority to do administrative functions, the functions that Salesforce allows me to do helps me take care of my customers independently. I rarely need to escalate issues to other parties as I typically have the capability to take care of what is needed within Salesforce. It is also easy to understand and train; many of the people at the call center I work for have never used Salesforce before but are able to quickly pick up on how to use it.

Cons: What I like least about Salesforce is how the system crashes whenever a system update is released. Whenever a System Update is released, the system usually goes down for about two hours, which is very inconvenient and hinders productivity. It would be nice if they could find a way to keep systems running while also rolling out updates consistently.

• Reviewed on 25/4/2019
Melissa S.
Vice President Marketing
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/4/2020

"Highly Customizable but Get an Approved SF Partner if You're a Small Business"

Comments: Overall, we have had a great experience with Salesforce. We get our licenses as a non-profit through the Salesforce Foundation which is a huge benefit. Unfortunately along with that, we don't receive any customer support from Salesforce, so having a SF Partner is very important in getting the help we need. We have a managed services plan with our partner to assist us as needs arise.

Pros: Salesforce helps us with many important business tasks, and particularly, creating quotes and pushing those quotes into our eCommerce platform (Big Commerce) to allow staff to complete an order. We also have a sync that brings orders from Big Commerce back into Salesforce and aligns them to existing accounts and contacts. These processes save staff time and automates our ability to align orders to records in SF.

Cons: Salesforce Lightning is much more user friendly than classic. I still don't have the skills needed to customize pages and fields, and I find the UI to be a little confusing with dashboards and apps.

• Reviewed on 6/4/2020
Regina B.
Configuration Specialist
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/2/2021

"Powerful, All in One CRM"

Comments: I am a Salesforce Admin and I work in Salesforce daily. I enjoy using the CRM, I find it very easy to use and reliable.

Pros: I like the tons of features that Salesforce has built into it. Those features are easy to use, easy to implement, and adoption rates are relatively high, even for people without a technical background (very important for sales users).

Cons: I found Salesforce difficult to navigate when I first started using it, so it can seem daunting to new users until they get a feel for navigation. I also feel that Salesforce is rather expensive per license. I know the cost is worth it for all of the features that are provided, but still rather expensive.

• Reviewed on 4/2/2021
Sarah e. B.
Government Management Consultant
Defense & Space, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/9/2019

"Salesforce idealizes our work with clients"

Comments: Salesforce is a very good tool to track interactions and recommendations from customers. The platform manages landing pages, contact lists, surveys, territories, budgets, offers, catalogs and much more. Basically you can use salesforce to get a complete management of all sales processes with which we work. Our company is quite pleased with the services that Salesforce has offered us. We are also pleased with the investment made in it, since it has been completely valid. The extensive community of peer users of Salesforce is diverse and supportive. Getting help and information is quite simple since users lend themselves enough to provide support. The deployment of Salesforce is both wonderful and fast and extensive. It can be operated simply on cellular and desktop devices. We love to handle this function.

Pros: The salesforce home board is really detailed. This allows us to keep track of our quarterly performance, whether open, closed, or our goal. Salesforce allows you to work with many accounts, and manage sales opportunities in the most organized way possible. It also offers a convenient contact review system. Salesforce is the right software to fully dominate the internal sales of any online business. The platform is highly recommended if what you want is to manage marketing campaigns through contact lists, or keep track of call lists. Salesforce will be a great support tool for sales teams of any size.

Cons: Something we do not like about salesforce is its clumsy organization of sales funnels. The platform does not allow detailed captures of potential clients (at least not in short timeframes) and does not offer enough prospecting tools. It also does not serve to handle manufacturing processes, as it does not contain ERP or maintenance management system.

• Reviewed on 16/9/2019
Mark H.
Founder & Principal
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/3/2021

"Salesforce to the Rescue"

Pros: Salesforce has all of the bells and whistles when it comes to a Customer Relationship Management platform, and it integrates with most of the complementary software tools on the market. So if you can dream of an interactive way to manage your customers with some of the other tools you already love, Salesforce is probably the CRM for you.

Cons: But, because it has so much to offer, Salesforce can sometimes be overwhelming to use. I would definitely recommend having a consultant or training company help you implement the best configuration of Salesforce for your company and its particular sales environment, or you'll find yourself with a shiny new tool that no one uses. Adoption is definitely a challenge if you don't train your employees on how to use it and how it will benefit them.

• Reviewed on 25/3/2021
Keval M.
technical consultant
  • Reviewed on 28/4/2020

"Using it for case management/ Project management"

Comments: Overall experience was good, It saves lots of time and gives a good productivity. But as always says you need to keep yourself updated to be in this fast growing world.

Pros: Integration with our Office 365, which gives total visibility of your mail in to the portal.
- Monthly report generation which helps management to understand company's in & out easily.

Cons: required integration with HR attendance app to ( Ex - Cossec apta) to get the below details
- Employees utilization
- attendance
- day wise work enrollment for employees
- Dashboard is quite eye catching , need to make it more with easy flow based on company's architecture or team.
ex - If your lead/Project got stuck at any point it directly need to show to team lead on that dashboard

• Reviewed on 28/4/2020
Yash M.
Salesforce Admin/BA
Automotive, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/6/2019

"Best CRM"

Comments: Best Experience so far with salesforce even with different salesforce cloud including sales, service and community cloud as well.

Pros: I am a big fan of Salesforce and I am using it from last 5 years and I have worked in both classic and lightning so I would say its one of the best CRM for small as well as big organization.

Cons: I am somewhat upset with Report and Dashboard in salesforce because they have some limitations and even there are some filters are there in which if we want to show visual graph than I can show only 2 or 3 columns only.

• Reviewed on 6/6/2019