15 years helping Irish businesses

About Basecamp

Basecamp is a team collaboration system designed to be straightforward, easy for teams to adopt, and perfect for team managers.

Learn more about Basecamp

Pros:

I like that you can give access to each project to whomever you please and those people can see their own to-dos and also others. I like that it integrates with Tick.

Cons:

There is no way for me to delete an inappropriate comment from a parent.

Basecamp ratings

4.3
4.3
4.2
4.2

8.0/10

Basecamp has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 14,424 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Basecamp before?

Filter reviews (14,424)

Bodamer
Bodamer
Foreign Language and Localization Administrator in Germany
Translation & Localisation, 11–50 Employees

Basecamp is a powerhouse for project management and makes collaboration easy.

5.0 last month New

Comments: It has been a fabulous experience with Basecamp and we seen it really transform our projects. It has helped us to gain better control on our project work and allows us to collaborate more and achieve better results.

Pros:

Basecamp offers an outstanding combination of communication functions which makes it easy for teammates to share information and collaborate more during projects. It helps harmonize all project details into one dashboard which makes it easy to visualize and monitor projects progress. It has a simple and simply designed user interface which makes it easy to use.

Cons:

Basecamp has been so perfect and there has been absolutely nothing to like least about it.

Kane
Director in UK
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Its ok....for basics

3.0 last month New

Pros:

Easy to setup and deploy with team members, simple functions [2.0] and very easy familiarity

Cons:

We were using 2.0 this was a couple of years ago - limited function, google drive integration was a challenge, storage beyond that was an issue and it didnt really offer the scope of what we wanted moving forward Dont know if 3.0 or whatever the current version is, is better to be honest, we moved over to Teamwork

Angela
Angela
Owner in US
Graphic Design, 2–10 Employees

The free versions is great and anyone and use

Comments: Great for small projects with minimal milestones.

Pros:

It doesn't require any training for new users to jump on the platform to view their tasks and deadlines and communicate within the project.

Cons:

Very difficult to project management across dozens of milestones when compared to Asana or SmartSheet.

Virender
Virender
Associate Implementation Consultant in India
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Best use for Management

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: My Overall Experience using basecamp is good. It is my daily activity to update my basecamp tasks so that everybody in the team would know about the update on the task.
Manager would check the update and will check the basecamp and if he/she find the task is updated with all the requirement they close the task which is best satifaction moment like "this is complete to do" something like this

Pros:

Simplicity to use the project. It is very easy to use and from day one you can learn how to use this. It provided every morning notification mail on all the updates of the basecamp task. Its due date feature help to check the date prior which we have to complete the task

Cons:

To be honest i did not find any cons about basecamp its simple to use and provide notifications according. Only one thing i like less is i am not able to resize the picture which i paste on my basecamp task i think basecamp should work on that

Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

BASECAMP Tool for team Management

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall a very nice tool for managing the team activity and tracking daily task and other activities.

Pros:

1.One of the best tool in the market for managing and organizing project team activity 2. highly compatible mobile version for tracking of task and activities 3. Customized board and charts for different vendors and managing daily activity and calls

Cons:

Customer support team should be more responsive. Able to manage moderate team size but big team size having issues. There must be a central repository system for recording the training sessions and important documents.

Marilin
Marilin
Professor in Spain
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy to work as a team

4.0 last month New

Comments: In general sense, I would recommend the use of Basecamp, I make it useful for those of us who have to work as a team, and also with deadlines.

Pros:

Basecamp is a very easy to use application, what I like most is that you can do different projects separately and therefore, tracking projects does not take as much time. Another thing I like about Basecamp is that it can be used on your cell phone or laptop and that it can be combined with Google Calendar, for example.

Cons:

The main disadvantage for me is that the free version is very limited to the number of projects that could be carried out in it.

Eren
Eren
Business Development Manager in Türkiye
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Workflow flows

4.0 last month New

Pros:

We desing our company workflow with Basecamp. It was really easy to use and adapt to the new features.

Cons:

Cıstomer services should have faster response.

Caroline
Caroline
COO in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Basecamp works great for large organizations with many clients

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I liked Basecamp for it's email reminders around tasks, groups and due dates.

Cons:

I had some difficulty using Basecamp in sorting through folders and sometimes felt it was not as customizable for my different teams than I needed

Haley
Small business owner in US
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

Not very satisfied

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Easy to use Flat monthly price for customers

Cons:

Limited reports and the communications are bland

CEO in US
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Great Solution For Team Collaboration & Basic Project Management

Comments: I've used Basecamp to manage development projects, marketing programs, product management, company calendars, and basic HR/company policy documentation for several years. I've always found it to be reliable and easy to use. I will continue to use it going forward.

Pros:

Basecamp is incredibly intuitive and easy-to-use. New users can start using the system in a very short period of time. I love the ability to upload files to specific projects or teams and to organize them into folders and update them with new versions. I also really appreciate how Basecamp makes sharing news, messages, and schedules with members of the team. Basecamp is also very affordable, even for small teams.

Cons:

I would like to see some additional project management features added. Specifically, project milestones and Gantt charts. A few of the features are not particularly useful, such as the Gaussian-looking completion chart.

Curt
Curt
Founder & CEO in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Basecamp helps us streamline project/account management and increase our efficiency

Comments: Overall, we're very happy here at my startup marketing agency, HypeLife Brands, with Basecamp...we've been using it for a VERY long time and haven't looked back or considered anything else really. I think the 37Signals team has done a great job with the product from the beginning.

Pros:

The ability to manage a team, often in multiple locales, especially in the days of COVID now, much easier than any other alternative out there.

Cons:

Sometimes a conversation for tasks becomes non-linear though Basecamp is setup in a linear fashion, so it can be a bit tricky to manage that without the ability to thread comments, but this is more of an advanced user need I think :-)

Evan
Donor Development Specialist in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11–50 Employees

Unburden your Inbox!

Comments: I encourage you and your team at least test this system. If you find yourself sorting through constant emails to find where you left off on a project- this is for you! For our team, this dissipates stress in the workplace and I have found it permit clearer communication across departments, providing for an amplified experience when teams meet in person- more productive meetings.

Pros:

As a non-profit end-user, there are multiple projects I will have on my plate on any given day. In 2020 alone, I was managing the implementation of database training, following-up with Q&A from my colleagues while also navigating new tech integrations for our CRM. With so many moving parts coupled with a shift to heavy remote work, Basecamp provided an ease in transition, permitting us to keep pace with our current systems so that we would not lose the full measure of impact we have on providing aid to at-risk children during the pandemic. In short- less clutter in your standard email inbox and rapid collaboration within secure channels.

Cons:

You do not have the ability to archive content, which can make sorting difficult if you are use to this dynamic in say Gmail.

Bethany
Editor in US
Publishing, 2–10 Employees

My, well, base camp for client communications!

Comments: I create an individual Basecamp project for each of my clients to handle communication, deadlines, and file-sharing. Basecamp is the only project management software I've found that really excels at being used in a client-facing manner. I can get clients set up within minutes without confusing or overwhelming them.

Pros:

My use of Basecamp is unique in that I personally don't need project management software as much as a client communication interface, and Basecamp is perfect for that! My work requires me to implement deadlines for both my team and my clients, and Basecamp allows me to clearly communicate that entire timeline while keeping all files and communication in one place. It really is a perfect "home base"!

Cons:

I'd love to be able to customize which projects we receive updates on! Instead of just choosing email updates or no email updates, it would be great to have a newsfeed of only starred projects or even the ability to designate and filter by role within a project. I also feel that the jump between Basecamp Personal and Basecamp Business is a bit too stark. I'd love to see, say, a Basecamp Entrepreneur option in between aimed at companies that don't need unlimited features and can't afford the $99 monthly price point. Basecamp 2's "10 projects for $20/month" package would be an ideal model!

President in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Basecamp is the best tool for simple to do list.

Comments: I have left basecamp and went to Teamwork.com, after a while, returned to basecamp. I have left basecamp and went to Monday.com, after a while returned to basecamp. That shouls tell you something.

Pros:

I think the simplicity of basecamp is wonderful. Almost everyone can ue basecamp, take a new user and throw them into Monday.com or TeamWork.com and they will get lost and faiil. But with Basecamp, it is so easy and intuitive, everyone succeeds!

Cons:

Reporting especially email reporting is very weak. also, printing can be improved greratly.

Nagish
IT Officer in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11–50 Employees

Best Tool for Online Project Management and Team Management

Comments: I am using Basecamp from last two year. I love it because of its Team Chat, the average price which is very affordable, Message Boards/News which have so many options to edit the text, such as bolding, coloring, bullet points, etc which I personally didn't see in any other project management tool. Most of the time I use it to update stockholders, where it also provide privacy. When I want to inform specific persons I can select those and send them message once at the same time. I love its reports feature too. Drag and drop for rearranging tasks in task list is pretty awesome feature. I like Basecamp’s structural way of arranging everything like links, file, comments, communication, etc.
I recommend it to everyone because of its Free Trail which is a very good thing to try it before buying the full package.

Pros:

Basecamp is an online project management tool which can be accessed through a Mobile device by its app or directly through the web on both PC and Mobile devices. Managing multiple projects at the same time is very easy with Basecamp. Basecamp is featured rich web app where each and every feature such as Project Updates, Discussions and In-project Todo Lists/Tasks are on one-page and a user can easily find them directly by first look. The best thing in Todo list is multiple Todo lists in a single project for different department’s collaboration which makes it more powerful than the other available tools in the market. Document upload and sharing with others and receive feedback or comments makes it more versatile. The coolest feature which I like is the Catchup option for knowing about today and today’s progress in a single click. The best feature which keeps me update about the progress is the Progress feature, where the whole project is displayed as a timeline on one page, that’s just amazing. It’s so easy to see the milestones and progress right in one screen and scroll to see how much of done for the course of a day or month. The simplicity of Basecamp makes me love it; because Basecamp has a very lean user interface, the smooth learning curve for first-time users and scalability to use it for larger projects which makes it adoptable for everyone.

Cons:

The workflow is not built around any specific industry so it may not be a very perfect for specialized companies but it can be used by anyone and it can be adopted easily because of its ease and more features. The Calendar view/ Schedule doesn’t show a specific task's progress in details. it will make more sense to calendar/schedule view if the schedule is shown like the progress bar for every task.

Maryellen
CEO in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2–10 Employees

For managing details and timelines for complex projects

Comments: I am a fundraiser, and often - OFTEN - have several big fundraising projects in preparation at the same time. Before Basecamp, it was a nightmare to keep all of the details for each event separate and clear, without dropping the ball on some important responsibilities. Unfortunately, failing to take care of an important detail on any of these events can be devastating, so I could barely sleep because of the stress of worrying about where I was on each project. Also, since I often use some of the same vendors (caterers, tent rental, hotel space) it was hard to remember if I had talked to them about each individual event, and had all of my facts straight for each individual event. Basecamp makes it possible to track each and every event carefully, set up connecting emails to keep everyone informed, and makes it very easy to set deadlines, timers, and reminders for every important goal and part of the event. It took an entire weekend to set up all of the lists, timelines, and connections needed within Basecamp for the eight complex fundraising events I had on my calendar when I first set up in Basecamp. But after that weekend, I slept better than I had in months because everything was organized, I could see in a few seconds exactly what was on my "To-do" list for each day, each week, and up until the day or the event, as well as what I was waiting for from anyone else. This program is certainly an expense. But it gave me incredible peace of mind.

Pros:

It is so well integrated. For example, taking one action will also notify several team members who need to know about that action without me having to send numerous emails. The software makes it possible to track several or many projects with dozens of people without losing a step or forgetting anything.

Cons:

A bit of a learning curve to get started, but technical support is good, and the program quickly becomes intuitive. The other members of your team - not only your staff, but your client - must also be willing to learn Basecamp. On the other hand, once they do, they will love it - and you!

Christopher
Founder & CEO in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

We would be a Mess without It

Comments: Despite my complaint about Discussions, I REALLY love this product and honestly cant' see how we could keep organized with the complexity of our projects without it. I know there are other products that do similar things in different ways, but you guys hit perfectly on providing exactly the functionality we need without a lot of extra fluff. We use Basecamp B2 BTW and not B3 because we don't need all the additional fluff of B3. We have other products to handle chat (like Skype etc) so there was nothing about B3 that we needed. WE LOVE BASECAMP B2 !!!

Pros:

I love the ease of use, and the how it allows us to keep very complex projects organized via the To-dos etc. I love the fact it lets our teams collaborate in a single location and keep everything related to a project organized. (We use Basecamp B2 FYI)

Cons:

DISCUSSIONS. If I had a way to turn off the ability to start a new discussion I would. I like the fact the discussion area shows the chronological listing of activities, but I DO NOT like the concept of a discussion. Everything we do in Basecamp is in the TO-DO section because you can assign ownership and due dates. A DISCUSSION on the other hand, cannot be assigned to someone or a date added. Anything we need to discuss, can be done inside a specific TO-DO item and at the point someone needs to take action it can then be assigned to someone for ownership. A discussion without the ability to assign ownership and a time element is Just a bunch of talking and worthless to a business. I'm also continually having customers go out there and open new discussions when they want something instead of opening a to-do because discussions are the first thing they see. If I could turn off the ability to open a new discussion I would. Because of the issue I just mentioned, it would be VERY HELPFUL if there was an easy way to move an item from a DISCUSSION to a TO-DO. That would make it easy to deal with the situation if someone opened a discussion instead of a to-do and also would make logical sense that people are talking about something for a long time (Discussing it) and then when it's time to get off their butt and do something they could move it to a to-do (have the history of the discussion) and assign ownership.

Jason
Marketing Director in US
Consumer Goods, 51–200 Employees

Better way of doing business

Comments: While there were other, cheaper PM softwares to consider, one of the reasons I started to look at Basecamp is because they are, in a sense, industry leaders. They are constantly publishing books or podcasts about better ways of doing business and that's something their software does.

Pros:

Since switching to Basecamp we've seen better communication, collaboration, and better delivery on projects for our marketing team. The way Basecamp delivers information—keeping it all up front and easily accessible—makes it super easy to find out where a project is at at any given time. We've also seen an increase in productivity. People are spending less time trying to figure out what it is they are doing and spending more time getting tasks checked off their list. It has also improved team morale. PM software can be frustrating, but the user interface has made it more fun. While we haven't rolled this out company wide, we are looking forward to it.

Cons:

I think there is room to improve the educational components of Basecamp. Based on their customer experience, are there best usage stories? Are there best practices for implementation and usage that we can use? Key piece is communication. There's a lot of choices for where people can submit updates: Campfire, in the task list, in individual tasks. What are the best practices? Someone, please tell me.

Kristen
Product Marketing Supervisor in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Basecamp Has Helped Us Organize the Chaos

Comments: Our marketing team was the first to implement Basecamp, and, eventually, the benefits to project management were so evident that most of our company uses the platform—from R&D to technical support. The application is quite intuitive, requires very little training for use, and offers multiple ways to communicate: private messaging, group chat, and message boards. The integration Basecamp offers with Google is also seamless. Tip: Once your teams are established, setting communication expectations for each tool is a necessary step to achieving a high efficiency.

Pros:

The integrations that Basecamp provides make communication for cross-departmental projects quick and effective. The integration we use the most is the support of Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar. Within Google Drive, the folder system makes it often difficult to find documents, but Basecamp allows not only Google Docs and Google Sheets to be linked to, but conversations about that specific document to take place in one place. This makes it easy to hand off documents and files to another department, route items to our publication team, or to request feedback from partners. As an original user from Basecamp 1, there have been so many improvements to the second and third editions. Basecamp certainly does an excellent job listening to its users.

Cons:

The only change in version 3 that I am disappointed with is the elimination of the built-in calendar. What used to be "Events" with an interactive project calendar became the "Schedule." The Events interactive project calendar functioned a lot like a Google Calendar, which allowed someone to see all touch points on the calendar itself. The "Schedule" is mostly a list of upcoming events. However, the benefits of the folder systems, the access to resources, and the task assignments outweighs this issue. Plus, if you are a new user to Basecamp 3, you won't even be aware that anything is missing.

Tamara
Club Secretary in US
Public Relations & Communications, 10,000+ Employees

Basecamp - Great for young people, not user friendly for older generations

Comments: I had to give a presentation on Toastmaster's Pathways and navigating to and through Basecamp and I realized we are not utilizing a lot of the great features Basecamp offers. Again, a lot of the members I've spoken with (both local and international) all say the same thing, that it's confusing to navigate through, the look of the website changed and the headers are confusing. The word Basecamp didn't sit well with a lot of people, but after searching this on YouTube I figured out that Toastmaster's didn't do a good job of explaining what is Basecamp and what the purpose of Basecamp is. If they had chosen to use words or headers like, "Account" that would sound more familiar it would've helped with getting to know the layout. Also, finding materials is still a bit of a maze, but again, that's the organizations lack of set-up and not really Basecamp's fault. With Basecamp all of the learning materials that used to be in booklets were now transferred to the computer and had live video demonstrations, organized power points and links to more resources beyond what is written on the page; it definitely enhanced our learning but also overwhelmed us because there were almost too many resources available in every language you can think of in different parts of the site. Now that I know that Basecamp is a project management software I can help others learn about it and utilize it to the fullest extent.

Pros:

I use this software for my Toastmaster's Club and it has a lot of great features that aren't being utilized because of the confusion of maneuvering through it. I can: leave feedback or ask for feedback from other members, track my progress via pie charts, access multimedia learning materials easily, store documents related to my project for historic record or for easy recall.

Cons:

Toastmaster's is an world renown organization that has a very even mix of younger and older or retired members; the oldest member in my club is 92 years old. As of June this year, everyone was required to get a Pathways account and log into their Base Camp. I am one of the younger members (39 years old) and even I didn't find Basecamp to be clear cut or intuitive and was frustrated. It got so bad, that the area directors asked every club to nominate a Toastmaster's Pathways or Base Camp "Ambassador" that they can refer people to when they needed help. We had a virtual conference recently and there was an intro class on how to use Pathways/Base Camp and everyone was clearly confused and it didn't make sense to them. There were too many steps to get to the login pages and to get to the actual base camp. Also, the word base camp was not explained to everyone. I think we were looking for something like, "Account" which is equivalent to going to your base camp. I believe the roll out of this new website and way of tracking our progress was poor and has cause a lot of frustration, discouragement and even loss of membership for our older members.

Mohammed
Senior corporate communications in Jordan
Banking, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Preparing and implementing tasks through the cooperation of team members

Comments: Basecamp contributed to increasing the ability to follow up on all projects of the organization, as well as save documents and documents related to those projects, and also through notifications of tasks that are sent at the specified times to all members, ensuring that everyone stays in touch with the actual situation of the project and enables the project management to know the points Defects and omissions in production baskets, which gives them flexibility with the ability to enter at the right time.

Pros:

Basecamp is a flexible program with a distinctive design, which enables the work team, by integrating jobs, to dispense with many of the tasks they perform, which contributes to saving time and effort and increasing productivity. The team will be able to communicate through Basecamp from anywhere at any time and also via mobile phones. Each team member will be able to list the tasks, their due dates, and the members who contribute to the implementation of the task, which makes the follow-up processes and measurement of achievement rates easy and clear to everyone. The application will provide you with notifications about the assigned tasks that you have to follow. The application provides the ability to download files, documents and videos of a specific activity, and they will be saved for reference at any time. The application enables you to work on several projects at the same time, as you will be able to customize the tasks according to the project you are working on.

Cons:

Everything is excellent, Basecamp is easy to use for everyone, it has a unique user interface, which allows you to know all the tasks that you are required to participate in and their due dates. Basecamp has an excellent support team and provides educational aids to everyone that helps with a clear understanding of how the app works. Basecamp provides a very large amount of freedom for users, enabling them to include and modify the list of people to send notifications to, ensuring that those notifications reach the people concerned at the specified times.

It is a very collaborative tool, for organizes projects in a simple and effective way. Its effective

Comments: I have found many benefits when using and implementing this tool in our team: - Speed in my management and organization of projects - Efficiency in the coordination of processes - Security to use it in my mobile device - Real order in our work - Improvement of our routine in internal processes - Improvement in the performance of our equipment - Unification of all the professionals of the company in the same project - For a small company like ours, a great cost - quality ratio - Interaction with our customers - Simple to use even when someone is traveling They have implemented a very useful tool, which is the Daily Progress, very useful to review the events that have taken place in your projects over time Another benefit obtained thanks to the BaseCamp tool is that all our consultants have been able to use it, even people not very adept at the technology, they can use it very efficiently and simply BaseCamp We benefit from the TimeLine of the tool, because we can explain the progress of a project to our clients. The balance of failures and successes are other benefits The support of the platform, in the centralization of processes and communications of our digital projects, has been another of the great benefits obtained since we implemented BaseCamp In our scenario, the creation and dissemination of documents, conversations by messages and the generation of agreements become complicated actions and require an efficient organization system. What do we find in this tool? We benefit from online collaborative work. And it continues to evolve over time The support of the platform, in the centralization of processes and communications of our digital projects, has been another of the great benefits obtained since we implemented BaseCamp In our scenario, the creation and dissemination of documents, conversations by messages and the generation of agreements become complicated actions and require an efficient organization system We benefit from online collaborative work. We have the support that all conversations, requirements and shared files are stored on the platform. In this way we can always endorse the agreements, requests ,deliveries It has facilitated the monitoring of the work and the counting of hours of work of each professional, something very important for the internal management of the projects. In our experience, it has worked so well that it is already. So, Thanks fos that BaseCamp

Pros:

I really like the ease of use that this tool has. Practically no more experience or tutorials are needed to learn how to use it. The internal chat is a great advantage, very nice. It is also an excellent option that allows teamwork and solve management problems quickly

Cons:

The main disadvantage is that the client must understand the use very well, but generates prizes almost automatically. Especially for the client respect the threads of conversation. Another point against is that the platform only works online, so you can not advance in jobs when there is no connection

Jenny
Brand Director in US
Internet, 11–50 Employees

I've used Basecamp intermittently over the last 3 years.

Pros:

Basecamp is best for improving organization and instilling clarity among teams. I love the notification board in Basecamp. It helps organize and clarify details and next steps in a team, which can often times get cluttered or grow faint via email and standard chat-type programs like Slack. The self-saving feature is awesome, too. I've been screwed over many times on other programs and email systems if my computer freezes or my browser shuts down unexpectedly so I have a wave of relief being on Basecamp in general. Any applicable files needed can be easily searched for and found within the system, too, which is great. This feature is definitely reminiscent of Google Drive, but Basecamp as a software tool is way more robust, functionality-wise.

Cons:

Upload times can be slow and it can get a little glitchy, but the latter may be a function of my company's WiFi. If everyone on your team knows how to use Basecamp and if everyone on your team are solid workers, Basecamp can help you save so much time. BUT, if you have slackers or lazy people on your team (all too common even in the best companies out there) it can be incredibly frustrating to have to repeat information that's already clearly in Basecamp for them to reference. This isn't necessarily a 'con' but I'm often finding out about features I didn't know existed or didn't know were beneficial to leverage for my specific projects until I discovered them through conversations with colleagues. It'd be great to have tutorials embedded into the system so users know they're utilizing the system at its full capacity.

Shivam
Business Development Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Engage, Interface, Prevail: The Communication Enchantment of Basecamp

Comments: We were utilizing an extraordinarily made stage for group communication, but within the conclusion, we concluded Basecamp fair had more usefulness and would take a toll on us. The truth that everybody has assignments distributed to them at each arrange of the extend has moreover made a difference in us getting imperative stakeholders' assent. In the event that the ventures are for exterior clients, you'll incorporate them within the extent but restrain the assets they have get to. It made a difference for me to remain organized and remember my steps when fundamental since it was so well-structured.

Pros:

Basecamp's communication device is additionally very accommodating since it offers a take-note board and the capacity to post declarations. It is basic to utilize, empowers collaboration over long separations, and permits you to plan and convey reports to your colleagues. I appreciate how straightforward it is for me to connected with all of the other staff individuals. With respect to corporate upgrades and data, I felt way better taught and educated. I like utilizing this program to put through with our plan team. It incorporates all the trade information coordination capabilities our group must arrange and keep an eye on ventures.

Cons:

In comparison to other devices, it offers less modern usefulness. This gadget has the potential to be utilized as a micromanagement device by inadequate directors and pioneers. The need for a few essential functionalities and the interface's extraordinary cleanliness and snugness. In the event that you're utilized to this energetic in, for illustration, Gmail, the failure to file fabric might make sorting challenging. The updating of worker profiles after the initial maker has cleared out the firm is Basecamp's greatest source of inconvenience.

Subarna
Subarna
Software Developer in Nepal
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Simply the best Project management tool

Comments: In our company, Basecamp is mostly used as a project management tool that helps us to track our progress smoothly. It makes overall team collaboration effective and members can express themselves better.

Pros:

One fantastic aspect of Basecamp is that you can just simply make your workgroups for different teams and its very effective and consistent with how you can communicate with other team memebers. You can have effective interactions and work can be allocated efficiently. It's incredibly beneficial for collaborating with your team

Cons:

Because of how responsive the customer support service through the contact us they've responded very rapidly. Every feature that is offered is simple to utilize. I have only seen Basecamp's positive aspects and I haven't yet seen any drawbacks.