15 years helping Irish businesses

About EZFacility

Manage members, packages, POS, payroll, and financials. Provide members with online registration, scheduling, and bill pay.

Learn more about EZFacility

Pros:

It is easy to schedule and move around items on the calendar. You can also manipulate prices, times, and invoice numbers.

Cons:

It can be difficult due to all the options available, but once up and running this because less confusing.

EZFacility ratings

4.2
4.7
4.3
4.2

8.5/10

EZFacility has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 123 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used EZFacility before?

Kip
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Great Product for FEC or Gym

Comments: I spent months researching options and talking to companies, ultimately EZ Facility won hands down. We had personalized training and were up and running quickly. I haven't regretted my choice once. We get notifications in advance for any upcoming changes and a customer service that has always made life easy for us. I recommend EZ Facility to anyone that needs an easy reliable platform. I doubt you will find a way to outgrow it or find it lacking. Simply put, EZ Facility is awesome.

Pros:

Flexibility. We can do everything that we want to do in a P.O.S. system and manage memberships in one solution. League management is also easy to use and set up. We barely scratch the surface of what this solution can offer.

Cons:

I would like to see more options in merchant card service integration. The options available are great, but more expensive than many other options.

Jan
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2–10 Employees

EZ Facility Fan

Comments: Overall we have been very pleased with EZ Facility.

Pros:

Intuitive set up on the admin side yet user friendly on the front end.

Cons:

Sending out our onboarding email series has to be done manually. We haven't been able to find a place to do this or see what emails have been sent in the new EZF experience.

Alternatives Considered: Zen Planner and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing EZFacility: Prior product fell short of meeting our needs on several fronts; billing, emailing, auto-renewals.

Switched From: ClubRunner

Reasons for Switching to EZFacility: I had used Mindbody in another facility and was aware of occasional outages and limited functionality for a club that is bigger than a boutique studio. Zen Planner seemed more like a less expensive version of Mindbody.

2 years ago

Hey Jan, thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are thankful for the comments on EZFacility's intuitive setup for the admin side and user-friendliness on the front end. We will take into account your suggestions about email capability within the software. If you feel there is any way we can improve your experience further, don't hesitate to reach out!

Jensen
Owner, Director of Training in US
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Dated and clunky but versatile

Comments: Painfully mediocre. The barrier for switching to a different system is high for us since we don't have dedicated admin staff so we've stuck around for too long and paid too much.

Pros:

EZFacility is expansive and very customizable. It would allow you to manage any type of sports or fitness facility. There are many options for setting up memberships, training, rentals, POS, etc. It's fairly easy to learn for all levels of staff. Customer support will eventually fix errors on their end and will work with you over the phone to straighten things out.

Cons:

It is brutally slow and clunky. Communication with their server takes way too long. There is lag in every single step of everything you do. It can be maddening if you're trying to enter in a number of sales, or book multiple sessions, or pull up reports. There are also way too many service outages. Frequently, it just doesn't work. When you're trying to ring up or check in or schedule a customer and have to apologize for the software not working, it makes you look amateur. It's also very dated visually and operationally. We've had the software since 2013 and there has been zero change to the way it looks. It has slowed down if anything since then.It's expensive. This is partially my problem but we just don't use many parts of it. If there was a scaled down version, I would switch to that personally. We don't use the check in, time clock, POS, locker rental, equipment rental, or most of the reporting or marketing features. This is the nature of our business so it's less of a problem with EZFacility and more just a comment on why it's probably no longer the right choice of software for us.Overall, it feels bloated, slow, and frustrating. We are currently looking at other software options and plan on switching by the end of the year.

Avian
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

EZ FACILITY SOFTWARE RULES !

Comments: EZ Facility is like having my own private IT department that’s available ALL DAY LONG. I just can’t physically see my IT team but they always pick up with an incredible happy, upbeat demeanor with SOLUTIONS AND ANSWERS..... Always. They have NEVER said they didn’t understand something or didn’t know about something.

Pros:

The efficiency, ease, thoroughness is 5 - Star

Cons:

Can’t take the EZ FACILITY IT TEAM/STAFF out on weekends for drinks and dinner.

Alternatives Considered: Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing EZFacility: Complicated, no great IT service. He’s to email first for help.

Switched From: Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to EZFacility: MINDBODY IT wasn’t as good. Could not get in touch with anyone unless they were emailed. Software was difficult to understand and grasp.

Carl q
Assistant Director in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 11–50 Employees

The one and only software to use!

Comments: The overall experience for us has been great.

Pros:

This software is a game changer for Parks and Rec departments. It offers a wide variety of features from OLR, public and private rentals, sport league, practice, rental scheduling, online credit payment processing, membership packages, and now self service.

Cons:

The only features that I would say could be redeveloped or enhanced with better features or could be more user friendly would be the following 1. OLR and Self Service. The OLR I mentioned could have more options for separate registrations. Also, when you pull a group that all registered online and lets say it is for 2022, when you export that group in the comments sections it shows comments from 2021,2020, 2019, and so forth for said client. When you pull a group for 2022, I only want to see comments from 2022 for that client. The other option would be the self service feature. It is not user friendly and can be confusing to start up. This options would be great for us, but the tutorial is not very informative.

2 years ago

Hi Carl, thank you for your feedback regarding our online registration and self-service features! We realize the importance of these modules to our clients and are actively working on new features and enhancements for both. In fact, we recently launched a brand-new registration module called EZSignUp, which offers more flexible tools for building online forms. We also released new resources view in the self-service portal which makes it even easier for clients to book classes and rentals online. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve your experience with us!

President in US

I am in disbelief.

Comments: Aggravating, depressing, waste of time, damage to business

Pros:

I can NOT think of any! They claim they have been in business for years and that the software is "cutting edge" yet after I had been told things and PAID for the service I discovered a lot of things were simply not true.

Cons:

They claim they have been in business for years and that the software is "cutting edge" yet after I had been told things and PAID for the service I discovered a lot of things were simply not true. You want an email notification when someone uses a form? That requires a special ticket request. You want a drop down menu with multiple selections? NOPE, they do not and CAN NOT offer that, on their "cutting edge" software! The absolute WORST is they told me AFTER I PAID that people can not use the forms from their cell phones. Yes! In 2024 they have a product that is not compatible with cell phones!!!! I am in disbelief. Can they possibly be serious? Can any legitimate business really think they can operate like this? I tried several times to give them a chance. At some point you have to cut your losses

sean
Sports, 11–50 Employees

EZ Facility Is the Lifeline of our Facility - The Bradley Sports Center

Comments: Our overall experience with EZ has been excellent. Attempting to switch to a new scheduling/bookkeeping software would be monumental and thankfully, EZ has given us no reason to even consider that possibility.

Pros:

EZ's intuitive learning relationship with the user is fantastic. There are functions that become second nature and those that are not accessed as frequently are easily recalled with just a couple of clicks. The ability to bulk schedule hundreds of recurring lessons over the course of several months is priceless. And the ability to create a large booking for a team or someone at the counter is quick and 100% accurate allowing us to let the customer see their and confirm right on the spot. With the invoicing functions, billing is straight forward and detailed. A client can question any item on an invoice and with the history function, we are able to see who made the changes or original booking and solve any miscommunication issues within a few minutes or hours. The pay functions are fantastic and using the cc interface is 100% accurate. Database storage is awesome and allows for a complete email campaign to all of a select group contained within the entire database. Email campaigns are professional and effective. The data mined from any campaign related to how many were opened, clicks that follow are priceless. It lets us gauge the relevance of the email and the response we get. Finally, when support is needed, even if it is just to ask how to do something, a REAL PERSON answers! Not only do they answer but they solve problems, help with tasks or take the time to teach us how to do something we do not know how to do. There is no better customer support in any business

Cons:

My only complaint with EZ is its inability to process invoices in a timely manner with hundreds of items contained within in a single invoice. We have clients who provide lessons over the course of a month and each individual lesson is a single item. When trying to modify an item or add an item to the invoice, this process can sometimes take minutes to do. If I am trying to modify many items, like apply discounts, this can take sometimes hours to accomplish. The upside of this is EZ has been very responsive to this unique issue engaging me all the way up to personal calls with support team software engineers to see the issues and then address them. I will say that while not perfect, there has been progress in reducing the time these tedious but frequently recurring tasks take.

Helena
Director in US
Facilities Services, 51–200 Employees

Satisfied Customer

Comments: We like it! and the cost is affordable which is a huge consideration for our organization where funds are ever diminishing

Pros:

It is easy to use and the staff learns it quickly. The self-service portal was an outstanding solution during COVID operations and we have continued to use it for program registrations and to publish a general schedule

Cons:

Would love to see a more robust registration process for group classes; if not possible, having clients be able to cancel registration processed with Groups would save us some precious workforce resources. Figure out a way to show registration in classes using Groups in "MY Schedule

Alternatives Considered: RecTrac

Reasons for Switching to EZFacility: Cost and ease of use and setup

2 years ago

Hi Helena, thank you for leaving a review! We value your insights on the self-service portal as well as your suggestions for the registration process within EZFacility. If you ever have any more comments or suggestions, feel free to reach out!

Brian M.
Brian M.
Manager in US

They have all the tools available, but the functionality still needs improvment.

Comments: Great training and support.

Pros:

They have what my company needs (e.i. online scheduling, online payments, App, notifications, etc.). Thjey are constantly looking for addition ideas to make things better for the customer.

Cons:

The software is extremely picky. I have to provide all my customers a list of things they need to do in order to get the software to work for them. They can't use safari, internet explore, microsoft edge...it has to be Chrome. Most new clients end up calling in asking me why they can't create an account or book a session; so then I have to run through this list with them. I have had people say this is too complicated. They really need to get the software setup to run regardless of who is using it. I NEED my customers to be able to just sign up when they visit my site...not call in asking me whats wrong with my site. I would prefer they put a halt to the extra "add on" service research availabe and focus on making the software work for everyone regardles of what browser or internet devise they are using.

6 years ago

Brian: Thank you for taking the time to write a review-- and I apologize in regards to the experience you have been having. From your description-- it seems as if there may be a few easy tweaks from an implementation side that will solve your issues. We will have a representative reach out today. Be well-- and thank you for your loyal support of EZFacility. -Bryant

Armando
President in Canada

Sports TC

Comments: Happy

Pros:

Bookings management and online payments.

Cons:

We have several applications we don't use. You shouod offer a smaller package at less cost to small operations as us.

Sports Club Manager in UK
Sports, 51–200 Employees

Excellent facilities management software with top customer service

Comments: EZFacility has helped our business massively and I would happily use it again in future businesses due to the quality of customer service and ease of use.

Pros:

Easy to use, intuitive, detailed booking platform. Use it to manage our 600+ members, administrate swimming lessons and group exercise classes, organise bookings, bill customers, track payments. Customer service is second to none.

Cons:

Layout and interface are a bit dated and, therefore, not the easiest to use for a new user/client. Not a problem once the user is used to it. Can be convoluted and long-winded to set things up at times without much automation.

2 years ago

Hi Chris! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad we've been able to help streamline your operations. We also appreciate your feedback on our interface. We recently launched a brand new user experience that addresses your points. This new experience includes a modern design, as well as improved workflows---which means you can complete tasks in fewer clicks. If you're interested in seeing how it works, please send an email to [email protected] requesting access to our new UI. Thanks again! - The EZFacility Team

Director of Sales and Marketing in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Overall it has been positive. Most issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Comments: The majority of our needs in one piece of software

Pros:

It is relatively user-friendly. The ability to manage multiple aspects of the business in one platform.

Cons:

Would love to see automatic emailing of a receipt upon the completion of a transaction. Issues that do arise tend to be repetitive ones.

6 years ago

Michael: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. In regards to automatic emails-- that is something that we have noted and have been hearing requested more often as of late. If you should have any additional ideas-- feel free to enter them at:https://ezfacility.uservoice.com/forums/64505-tms-tcms-suggestion-box. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]. Be Well. -Bryant

Shaun
Director in UK

Great Management Software

Comments: Overall this is a great option for your business and I would recommend this product.

Pros:

I like the functionality of the software, it is a great all in one system.

Cons:

The only thing I don't like about the software is that you need an internet connection to run it. If for any reason you loose your internet connection then everything stops, even POS and client check in.

5 years ago

Shaun: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]. Be Well. -Bryant

Richmont
Receptionist in United Arab Emirates
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

My Daily Routine

Comments: I think it is user friendly, It is so EZ to use.

Pros:

It's easy to book clients on their chosen timings. Even classes wherein I could also link weekly, bi-weekly and so on. Since I am handling the classes schedule and group training bookings, it helps a lot to save time.

Cons:

Lockers maybe? Since i have never used it since the beginning.

2 years ago

Hi Richmont, thank you for taking time to leave a review. We are super happy to hear that EZFacility makes your daily routine more time efficient. If you ever have more feedback you'd like to give us, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Charlene
Owner in US

It accomodates larger gyms or clubs but misses specific features for studios

Pros:

It's pretty simple to figure out, make reservations, use the schedule, etc. Easy to track client, member activity.

Cons:

Key ease of use details are missing. Old packages should up before new ones, requires you to confirm that you wanted an hour appt., doesn't do that on 30 minute one. Just another step. The fact that you have to hit customize to enter dates (another step from the older version). Can't print birthdays list more than a month out. EZ is moving away from the details studios need to run their business and take care of their clients.

Megan
Business owner/personal trainer in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Our experience has been great thus far. The system is simple and effective.

Pros:

I love the support. One of the customers representatives helped us get set up. He answered our phone calls/emails quickly, and he made sure everything ran smoothly. The other one trained us on our system, he was nothing short of amazing. One more representative contacts us to check up on us, and she provided a list of contact numbers. I can't believe how helpful the staff is! I also really like the simplicity. It's called EZ for a reason.

Cons:

I think there should be an easier way to "log" sessions. You have to use the schedule, schedule the client, and then mark them as attended. Then again, it's nice, because there's never any discrepancy on when the client came in to train. It tells you what day, what time, and with what trainer. That's the only con I've found thus far.

7 years ago

Hello Megan, Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us and we are continuously working to enhance our product! In the meantime, please continue to contact our Customer Support team at (877) 358-7774 with any questions or concerns. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Brad
owner in US

good program

Comments: EZ facility has been a good system for us for about 10 years now. Very functional and easy to use. Thanks.

Pros:

scheduling is easy to use

Cons:

no app. its very hard to use on your phone.

8 years ago

Brad: We appreciate the kind words and for you taking the time to fill out this review. When it comes to an app we do offer a client facing mobile app that can be branded to your facility. However, if you are referring to something different we would love to hear your suggestions! Feel free to reach out to [email protected] to tell us more. Thank you for your patronage and should you ever need anything just reach out!

Richard
Manager, Sales & Marketing in Canada
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Great team and software at EZ Facility! They know their stuff! Customer Support #1

Comments: It has transformed our business and we are doing more online transactions than ever before with best in class Customer Service.

Pros:

Their EZ Facility TMS/TCMS is easy to use, their Customer Support is the best I have seen for a SaaS company and the platform is always up.

Cons:

For any rental type of client's, there should be greater flexibility in the customized feature set. We could do so much more if it was further built out. i.e. charging our client's different rates for different times of the day.

Grace
Administrative Assistant in US

We do not use all of the features available but love the ones we do use.

Pros:

I can schedule a new event quickly. I also enjoy the color code options. It is also easy to delete an event quickly.

Cons:

It no longer saves my password. I had a conversation with the rep and he requested I use Chrome but that is not an option. I've not used Chrome for a year and it worked fine. Now it saves my old password and never keeps the new one. My co-worker has the same problem.

7 years ago

Hi Grace, Thank you for your positive review and feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! With regards to the password issue, we are continuously working to enhance our product. In the meantime, please continue to contact our Customer Support team at (877) 358-7774 with any questions or concerns. We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Sergio
Gym owner in Bermuda

Gym review

Pros:

Giving my clients a reminder about their sessions

Cons:

Needs to remind clients when they have to pay again.

2 years ago

Hey Sergio! Thank you for taking some time to leave a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are glad to hear that you're able to easily remind your clients about sessions at your facility. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any more feedback you may have for us in the future!

Nancy
Studio Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great service even for small business

Comments: My overall experience has been highly favorable. Every question I asked, even though it seemed insignificant, they answered promptly and with extreme courtesy.

Pros:

The versatility and affordability. I am a very small business but it is affordable even for me compared to other membership tracking companies.

Cons:

There could possibly be a sliding scale for small businesses with fewer than 100 customers.

H. Diane
League administrator in US
Sports, 11–50 Employees

EZFacility makes it easy to stay organized.

Comments: I like the ease of use and convince it provides us.

Pros:

I like that everything can be organized, it syncs with our web site, makes registrations easy on our side and our customer facing side.

4 years ago

Diane: Thank you for taking the time to leave a review-- and for your continued patronage of EZFacility. Should there ever be anything we can do to further assist you in crushing your business goals-- just let us know. Be well. -Bryant Strozinsky

pete
owner in UK

Very User Friendly!

Comments: great staff, good customer service.

Pros:

We started with the FA system which was horrendous and not user friendly... A recommendation to EZ Facility has made the clouds disappear and alot easier to use! The back office assistance by staff is second to none...(ive made a few mistakes!) which have been fixed no problem

Cons:

nothing very user friendly. always on the phone to help you !

5 years ago

Pete: We have your back! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]. Be Well. -Bryant

Lisa
Owner/managing partner in US

High Velocity

Comments: No issues.

Pros:

It does all that is needed for our industry and to keep accurate records as well as communicate with our clients.

Cons:

We use only a small part of what EZ facility has to offer. It would be great if there was a program for small gyms and training facilities that don't use all the features at a lower cost.

Thomas
Center Manager in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2–10 Employees

EZ Facility staff and training is top notch. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable.

Comments: Better customer service. More comprehensive software for our business needs. Good software support.

Pros:

Online lesson booking; Memberme+; Overall comprehensiveness of the software to meet the needs of a growing sports business; willingness of EZ Facility to continue to make upgrades and improvements

Cons:

Need to be able to exclude certain products and services from member discounts. We are new to the software, but my understanding is that member discounts apply across the board. While we currently provide member discounts to certain items, we do not to ALL items. We would like to be able to toggle products and services on and off as needed as far as whether member discounts apply

6 years ago

Thomas: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]. Be Well. -Bryant