15 years helping Irish businesses

DealerPeak CRM Center Reviews

About DealerPeak CRM Center

Imagine a dashboard made for an auto dealer's workspace, built by a company with Dealer DNA.

Learn more about DealerPeak CRM Center

Pros:

Easy to navigate menu for all involved with daily.

DealerPeak CRM Center ratings

4.6
4.5
4.5
4.6

8.6/10

DealerPeak CRM Center has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 11 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used DealerPeak CRM Center before?

Martin
Martin
GM in US
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Great Tech Service!

Comments: Who to spend money with in advertising.....easy to see results

Pros:

Easy to navigate menu for all involved with daily

Cons:

Been pretty solid for us. Hard to find faults

3 years ago

Martin, thanks for the feedback and we are always willing to serve our clients

Paul
Internet Director in US

Woody's review

Comments: follow up and contacting the customer's more frequently plus the auto pilots are customizable. Also during the pandemic being able to send weekly email campaign's to our customer base has been priceless

Pros:

definitely the texting features and the product is not only easy to use but easy to train new employees as well on it

Cons:

it duplicates overdue tasks over and over

3 years ago

Thanks, Paul, we are extremely grateful for the review

Allison
Marketing/IT Director in US

Horrible Support & Behind The Time

Comments: We cancelled with DealerPeak and the whole process was enough to give this negative review and tell EVERYONE we know in the industry to steer clear of this software, especially when there are so many better options out there with a similar price tag, not to mention, less headaches!

Pros:

The dashboard is easy to navigate and most employees can learn the back end fairly quickly.

Cons:

The CRM is not innovative with its templates, reporting, mobile app and much more. It seems the software has not changed much, if at all in many years, making them low on the totem pole for the most technologically advanced CRM software. Not to mention the support and account managers are terrible. They are not helpful and make simple tasks a hassle and try to get as much money out of you as possible to get it done.

Matthew
General Manager in US
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

Lustine CDJR General Manager Review

Comments: Experience has been great. Training has been solid. Responsiveness stellar.

Pros:

The ability to text sms. from the App and desktop, as well as send videos through the APP provides a great advantage for the time being.

Cons:

The software is great. I would like the ability to record one video I can send to customers I designate vs. having to record a new video for every customer every time.

3 years ago

Matthew we appreciate the feedback

Amber
Internet Director in US
Automotive, 501–1,000 Employees

Love it!

Pros:

EASY TO USE AND SUPPORT TEAM IS AMAZING!

Cons:

There is a lot to learn at first, but once you get the hang of it; it is really easy!

3 years ago

Amber, we appreciate the feedback

mckenzie
bd manager in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

footh auto sales review

Comments: Over all experience is great. I do not know if we would sign on again, due to how small our dealership is. It is just myself, a finance manager , and a salesman. It is only the salesman and myself using this system. Dealerpeak has been super super helpful with keep tabs on customers and employee.

Pros:

I love being able to track and record all calls. I also really like the Dealerpeak support team. Always quick to respond. Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT] He was very helpful and always checked in to make sure we do not need anything

Cons:

I wish the program was simplified more. I wish there was not multiple options to do one thing.

3 years ago

McKenzie, thank you for your review and valued input. We take note of every item good and not. We will take your suggestions to the team and see what can be done in the near future.

Beth
HR/Marketing Director in US
Automotive, 501–1,000 Employees

Dealerpeak is the BEST

Comments: We have had a great experience with DealerPeak. The Software is advanced and easy to use and the team has always been wonderful to us!

Pros:

I love the ease of use of the product. Its easy to train on, and its also easy to navigate!

Cons:

There is nothing that I like least. I like the entire software

3 years ago

Thanks, Beth, we are extremely grateful for the review

Great Product

Pros:

7 years of partnership... They get the business... Their complete website crm decking automation and reporting is on a entreprize platform allows for multi roof cross selling under one customer profile... Awesome product

Cons:

The service product need a little work. I would love it to follow the Repair Order through the work flow and automatically update status

Hillary
Business Development Manager in US
Automotive, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great Software Great Support Team

Comments: Best experience I have ever had with a CRM.

Pros:

It is user friendly, has tons of valuable information and the support team is always more than happy to help!

Cons:

There is not a thing I can think of in regards to this software that I would consider a con.

3 years ago

Hillary, thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate input from our valued dealers.

Travis
Vice President/General Manager in US

Bleecker Automotive Group

Comments: We have seen a great uptick in customer retention and satisfaction since we have used this software.

Pros:

This software from the beginning has been such a value. Their customer service and training has always been there for us and everyone is assessable.

Cons:

Nothing we didn’t like about DealerPeak.

3 years ago

Travis, we appreciate the feedback

Krista
Business Development Coordinator in US
Automotive, 51–200 Employees

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is greatest customer service! :)

Comments: great customer support - when I call they are always helpful

Pros:

very easy to use. great customer support - when I call they are always helpful

Cons:

more features on the app - erase my notes - sometimes I pout in the wrong note on the wrong lead - then I have to make another note saying - ignore last not lol