15 years helping Irish businesses

About RocketReach

RocketReach is the ultimate sales intelligence and lead generation solution for better sales, marketing, and recruitment outreach.

Learn more about RocketReach

Pros:

It is very good, simple , inexpensive lead software. It gives all information regarding company and its staff.

Cons:

There are no dislikes, besides the price as a startup.

RocketReach ratings

4.5
4.0
4.2
3.8

7.3/10

RocketReach has an overall rating of 4.2 out 5 stars based on 131 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used RocketReach before?

Morgan
Morgan
Marketing and Sales Assistant in US
Publishing, 11–50 Employees

Love RocketReach's browser extension

Comments: Great for lead generation! The browser extension makes using RocketReach easy and efficient to use.

Pros:

The best part of using RocketReach using their browser extension, which made the search to lead generation process more efficient.

Cons:

Like similar software, there is a limit of lead contact information you can retrieve for free. Again, though, this is not specific to RocketReach, so it's not a deal breaker when deciding on whether to use this software.

Ryan
QA Delivery Manager/Business Development Rep. in US
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Amazing for Small, B2B Companies

Comments: I have had nothing but a positive experience, and this product works perfectly for my sales ecosystem.

Pros:

I deeply appreciated the ease of use, plugins for LinkedIn pages, and ability to narrow searches down to my target market so I have all of the necessary prospects I need to be successful.

Cons:

The lack of consistently updated contact information. I find myself spending more time updating bad domains for prospects then I do benefitting from getting their information on the first pass.

Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

Not always accurate

Comments: The software is reliable and useful a lot of times, while on certain occasions it is not accurate. Overall I am pretty satisfied

Pros:

RocketReach can be useful when other softwares are not providing a solution. It helps see most used email formats in organisations

Cons:

It is not always accurate, it often happened that the email format suggested was not actually the most common one.

Whitney
Principal in US
Public Relations & Communications, 2–10 Employees

Clutch for Development

Comments: Overall, this software is absolutely worth the money in order to get into the inbox of the exact person I need!

Pros:

Rocket Reach is super user friendly and I love the ability to filter through contacts. It's really helpful to not only find an individual that you are looking for, but also people based on industry. So it actually gives me ideas for new people to reach out to! I honestly couldn't do sales without this tool. I also really love how it links the person's social accounts too so I can cross check that they are still with the company I am looking into. That helps so I don't use a credit unnecessarily. Love Rocket Reach!

Cons:

Sometimes the search can be very finicky. It won't find a company for a tiny tiny misspelling, capitalization or spacing difference. So sometimes I have to try several different similar searches sometimes.

Design, Self Employed

Good value product

Comments: I identify prospective clients and confirm details for contacting them. It streamlines the process.

Pros:

Ease of use and general quality of the information, which can then be cross-referenced with other products.

Cons:

Only when the information is wrong and it adds a couple of minutes to the search. But this is to be expected.

Andy
Andy
PowerPoint Guy in Costa Rica
Design, Self Employed

Dissatisfied

Comments: I seem to be in the minority here, but:

• The company representatives insist that the database accuracy is 99%; however, emails I sent were 56% successfully delivered, 44% returned. Representatives further claimed that I must have done something wrong;

• Pretty sure that I canceled the program within the first week, after which I was invited to speak to a sales rep about special pricing offers. Those offers turned out to be the standard prices already listed on the company's website. Unknown to me, this conference seems to have un-canceled my subscription cancelation, so...

• I fell for the oldest trick in the book, and was charged for an additional month for my "monthly subscription," which I didn't realize I was on the hook for. Attempts to have the charge reversed were of course futile; another 194 bucks down the crapper;

• Searching for my own name in the RocketReach system, I discovered that my contact information was at least 12 years out of date, despite an alert on the page stating "Updated 4 days ago." Also, the "Skills" section of my profile was a random list of words from an old resumé, such as "arrow," "books," "president," "QuarkXpress," etc.

• After contacting support to change that information, my profile was instead deleted, and, of course, I was told that I must have deleted it.

So, in ending, for the purpose of transparency, I would recommend that the company change its name to "Officious Gaslighting Fraudsters."

Pros:

Ease of search feature. ease of downloading lists.

Cons:

Low accuracy of the database (high rate of emails undeliverable); falsehoods promoted by company representatives; difficulty in canceling monthly "subscription."

José Raúl
José Raúl
Business Development Director in Colombia
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

RocketReach one of the best B2B tools for lead generation

Comments: excellent platform, highly recommended for lead generation

Pros:

ease of use, free trial feature, options to earn credits, comprehensive database, agility, simplicity

Cons:

it could be better if add more contacts from the Latin America region

Barry
Co-Founder, Biz Dev in Australia
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Best way to track emails and phone numbers

Comments: Nothing but excellent best leads search tool by far.

Pros:

Ease of use & searching by Linkedin URL is Awesome. The internal search function is really good too.

Cons:

I wish it would integrate directly with my CRM (Close.com) & Linkedin Sales Navigator. This would save quite a bit of time when looking up a lot of contacts.

Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Huge time-saver

Pros:

Save hours in finding the correct email address to contact a prospect and also facilitate searches.

Cons:

Add integration with CRM to ease mass-export of contact information.

Bohumil
Business Development Manager in Czechia
Airlines/Aviation, 51–200 Employees

Great Sales Solution

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Very intuitive approach to contact management / database for both prospects and current customers.

Cons:

Honestly, nothing I can think of at the moment.

Emerson Howell
Owner/President in Mexico
Staffing & Recruiting, Self Employed

Great resource for reliable contact information

Comments: I use RocketReach to get contact information in order to reach out to candidates I want to recruit. It's an easy Chrome add-in, and very easy to use.

Pros:

It's very easy to use, they've kept updating and improving it, and I've generally gotten reliable emails.

Cons:

Every now and then I have to log back in. The free phone numbers are often not reliable.

Richard
Business Development Manager in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51–200 Employees

Valuable Lead Gen Tool

Comments: I like the simple interface and the filtering tools that are available to search an intended list of prospects

Pros:

Two qualities I appreciate about Rocket Reach are its cost per lead and the depth of contact information (email & phone number) that our subscription provides

Cons:

The phone numbers are highly accurate but not always the best means of reaching the intended lead

Prasad
Data Labelling Intern in India
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Fast lead Generation Software

Comments: Best software in field of lead generation .
I daily user of this software and it gives all kinds of information by just passing lead information in search box .

Pros:

It is very good, simple , inexpensive lead software .It gives all information regarding company and its staff .It also gives 20leads for Free to use.

Cons:

It is best software that's why I have no words to say it's bad things . Only one thing that I have faced problems for finding leads in Japan , China etc countries .

Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Awesome Product

Pros:

Ease of use and it has got chrome extension where we can get the leads contact details while we are on the linkedin profile of the lead

Cons:

It dont have the data of all the companies probably not even 60% of the companies i guess

Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

A Comprehensive tool for finding contact information

Pros:

RocketReach is an incredibly comprehensive tool for connecting with professionals. It provides access to a vast database of contact information, including email addresses, phone numbers, and social media profiles. The search feature is easy to use and allows you to quickly find the right person or company.

Cons:

Sometimes we have seen some issues with the accuracy of the data provided by RocketReach, but still a great help for our marketing initiatives..

Krystle
Owner in US
Food & Beverages, Self Employed

Sounds great: Not Worth It

Comments: Seems great in theory, but not worth it. It is very clunky to use. After using for several months around 20% of emails found on the platform bounced. Over 60% of emails were never opened. That means less than 20% of emails found were valid and opened. I reached out for help twice: the first time they lost my ticket. The second time they let me know they don't refund for bounced emails.

Pros:

A large amount of data and emails theoretically available

Cons:

Bounced emails Poor customer service and long reply time

CEO in Canada
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

Makes connecting easy!

Comments: My team has been able to locate and connect to a wide range of investors and potential business partners with this software, and I haven't had any complaints yet from the team.

Pros:

This product does what it says on the tin, providing reliable contact information for business people and others in the public domain.

Cons:

Would like a less expensive version for occasional use.

Rajat
Manager Delivery and Operations in India
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

RocketReach Review

Comments: Ok software, if you are looking out for a budget option. Can have more accurate contacts

Pros:

The chrome extension is very nice way, it integrates with LinkedIn and show the contact details

Cons:

All the incorrect contact details are also displayed and the accuracy is on the lower side

Schuyler
Enterprise Sales Account Executive in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

RocketReach helps get you pointed in the right direction

Comments: I love utilizing RocketReach to cross my T's and dot my i's. It also helps point me toward other contacts within an organization that I hadn't known about.

Pros:

The ability to see many different choices of contact info, is extremely helpful when you're trying to contact someone "outside of the box", essentially.

Cons:

The information can be severely outdated. That is a major issue with all prospecting software, though.

Jessia
Recruitment Marketing Manager in US
Internet, 11–50 Employees

Great Value and Product for the Money

Comments: My experience has been very positive. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Pros:

I love the ease of using this product. It is very intuitive. I can easily create lists and find contact information.

Cons:

I can't think of any cons at this time with Rocket Reach.

Fernando
Bisuness Development in Spain
Packaging & Containers, 201–500 Employees

Poor results on spanish emails

Comments: Not good enought to get emails that I need

Pros:

Easy to manage, and to file results. A lot of search possibilities

Cons:

I get very few emails from people of spanis companies, which is where I am looking. Maybe less than 10%. So if it is the same in France, which is my next target, I will close contract with RocketReach

Mallory
Financial Analyst in US
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use

Comments: Love it! It's helped members of my firm be able to reach out of the current network.

Pros:

I love how easy it is to use. It's wonderful for our industry for sourcing new companies and expanding the network.

Cons:

I feel like the pricing could be a little more competitive.

Haley
Marketing Assistant in US
Investment Banking, 11–50 Employees

Great Software!

Comments: Great! Easy! Effective!

Pros:

I loved how much data the software had. 99% of the time I got in the info I needed.

Cons:

Being able to search someones name rather than just the LinkedIn link would be nice.

Computer Software, Self Employed

Overpriced garbage

Comments: Very bad, there are much cheaper and better alternatives. If you want to get leads from LinkedIn use SalesQL

Pros:

It gave me leads when I knew nothing about lead generation and clicked on the first one I saw

Cons:

- pricing - software - quality of leads - lack of customer support - again, very very overpriced - confusing interface

Shamim Ahmed
Shamim Ahmed
Lead Generation Specialist in Bangladesh
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Powerful Email Finder

Pros:

I like the tool and its lead finding capability. It can get you anyone's personal email and phone number from LinkedIn.

Cons:

The tool is a bit expensive but it's very powerful.