15 years helping Irish businesses

Referral Factory Reviews

About Referral Factory

Plug n play software to build and track your referral program. Generate referral links for your customers, fans, and affiliates.

Learn more about Referral Factory

Pros:

There were many rewards options and their support team was at the ready for us.

Cons:

We haven't had any issues or difficulties with setup and running the tooling.

Referral Factory ratings

5.0

9.5/10

Referral Factory has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 127 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Referral Factory before?

Jenelle
Jenelle
Executive Assistant in Colombia
Maritime, 2–10 Employees

Impressive software with many rich templates to choose from!

Comments: I am able to reach out to my current database of customers and easily generate new leads using this software.

Pros:

I loved how easy it was to set up and how many professional templates it came with. I don't like to spend a lot of time creating campaigns. All the templates the software came with made it very easy to quickly create the perfect campaign for my customers.

Cons:

I don't have dislikes so far, it works for exactly what I need it for. It hasn't been difficult to set up or run the tooling.

Samantha Jade
Behaviour Consultant in UK
Individual & Family Services, Self Employed

User Friendly Software

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The dashboard of Referral Factory is clear and concise, you can easily access parts of the program you require. I found the software easy to use, the software was responsive and I appreciated features such as automatic email reminders and being able to promote on other platforms such as websites and/or blogs. The graphics were excellent, giving me a clear picture of how my referrals would be performing. The analytics feature was the feature I appreciated the most; it is clear to see how customers are responding to referrals allowing you to make changes to enhance the performance of your referrals. It is easy to link other accounts to Referrals Factory to optimize your experience and have everything you need in the same place. It is very easy to create a new campaign and is a quick experience. It would be easy to gain help or supporting using the platform due to the help option in the top right, and the chat function in the bottom right.

Cons:

It is difficult to answer this question as I was generally very satisfied with my experience. Potentially my feedback would be for some of the font/text to be larger in places/clearer colours.

Tristan
Tristan
Insurance agent in US
Insurance, 11–50 Employees

Operating a comprehensive system!

3.0 last month New

Comments: Honestly it gave me a few troubles when trying to utilize the referral link , however it has a smooth process when setting up the campaign. It provides you with complete customization of how you present your business to consumers !

Pros:

I think that it has an innovative metric system , combining AI integrations to create unique interactions that can be completely customized towards your business needs !

Cons:

When trying to operate on the mobile browser , it tends to conflict with properly adjusting to the parameters of the iPhone ! I believe having a mobile friendly interface can also allow users to upload and edit their campaigns anywhere , not just solely within a desktop

Oleh
Oleh
Online Marketing Manager in Austria
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Referral Factory - a review after we started to use it five months ago

Comments: Overall, it is a straightforward tool to improve affiliate marketing activity. Also, I got a new, fresh approach to email marketing and referrals in general. I like simplicity - in some cases, this is an excellent option to attract new clients.

Pros:

I work in a digital marketing agency, and affiliate marketing is one of our businesses. We own several websites and earn from affiliate marketing, placing links to our clients, sending out newsletters, or other ways of communicating with users. Before using the Referral Factory, the whole administrative part of the work was complicated and chaotic. Gathering everything under one umbrella was very challenging. Therefore, when I came across Referral Factory and tried it, I was pleased with how it improved our work and even increased the leads for most campaigns. I liked that we could switch to email templates and customize them. Also, it can be promoted on social media, which is an excellent advantage for us. As for AI, this technology is new, but I think it will work very well in the not-so-long future.

Cons:

As with any software, you must learn how to use it first. It is relatively easy, but if you need to connect through API or important contacts, don't hurry. Get support from the Referral Factory to save time while following the instructions. One more con: you cannot use your referral codes because they must be generated within the system. It is bad because some clients do not want to rely on third-party codes.

Frank
Sr. Manager, Content and Communications in US
Legal Services, 11–50 Employees

A standout in a sea of sketchy providers

5.0 last month New

Comments: We are brand new users, so this question is difficult to answer from a position of experience. Based on how we've been treated so far, however, the experience has been great!

Pros:

Their demo and sales process was responsive and extremely thorough. [sensitive content hidden] have been extremely patient--let me emphasize that!--and diligent in answering all our questions. [sensitive content hidden] even responded to me on a weekend to let me know she would be available for a Teams meeting early Monday morning. That was *greatly* appreciated. [sensitive content hidden] both seem well-versed in the product and understand how Referral Factory functions with Salesforce integrations. It's worth mentioning that integrating with Salesforce was mandatory, and not all referral program vendors have this capability.

Cons:

Since we are freshly registered and have just begun to learn Referral Factory, it would be a luxury to have greater access to screen sharing and video conferencing to get us up and running. Unfortunately, that is only available with a higher level service plan (we have the Starter plan).

CEO in Australia
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

College based in Sydney Loves the Ease of Use of Referral Factory

5.0 last month New

Comments: The experience has been great. The customer support is easy to access. The integrations are intuitive.

Pros:

We liked that it Inegrated with Hubspot and that we could give rewards as well using Tremendous. It also works well with influencers as well on social media.

Cons:

No dislikes. It worked well out of the box and we were up and going straight away.

Bea
Bea
Senior Marketing Officer in Philippines
Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

Bea's Referral Factory Feedback

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I am a satisfied first-time user of the platform.

Pros:

User Experience > Easy to use for someone who's come across the platform for the first time > Fast loading time when scanning other functions / web pages Customization > readily available templates for users > campaign types specified in the platform Accessibility > can integrate third party applications for seamless campaign management > users can share their referral links via social media

Cons:

Improve FAQs visuals for easier navigation

Mira
Mira
Marketing Consultant in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Best tool to streamline referral programs!

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The funcitionality is superb, they've done a great job implememting all the tools needed for a successful

Cons:

As mentioned in my review we had to use Zapier for multiple integrations. The only other con (which I think they're working on) is that I wish I could pay refferals via Paypal directly through their platform.

Kyle
Marketing Manager in Austria
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

From a design perspective: easy to use but not so technical

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Easy to customise the look and feel of the form, with control over the typography, colours, even the sharpness of the angles on the boxes. Customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful, whenever we've had issues or requests we've gotten personalised and helpful feedback quickly.

Cons:

As a design focused marketer- some of the customisations we would have liked to make were not available- like having more control over the background image on the design and the mobile versions. This is minor though, and we were of course able to make a beautiful form with the constraints we faced.

Kaustubh
Kaustubh
Marketing Specialist in France
Machinery, 11–50 Employees

One stop place for my referral campaigns

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

It is easy to use and can track the progress of my referral campaign.

Cons:

Their new AI tool for creating campaigns could not read my company website.

Grace
Owner in US
Education Management, Self Employed

I Wish That I'd Found This Quality Software Referral Management Tool Earlier

Pros:

Customer referrals are the lifeblood of any business. They can give your company visibility, convert views to sales, reward your customers for referring their friends, and remove the headache involved in having to build and launch your own referral system by doing it for you. As a small business and client education services owner, I’ve used Referral Factory for over six months to build, launch, and run my company referral program without taking months or even years to learn how to code.With Referral Factory, I have easy access to the company’s team of referral marketing experts if I have any questions. It’s also reasonably affordable, and even the basic package gives me access to the entire site, its features, tool suite, 500 users, up to one referral campaign, and a helpful support team that I can reach out to via video or chat. I also love that the software is pretty simple to use once you get the hang of it. If I had any questions, [sensitive content hidden] on their team support was there every time to walk me through the process and helped me utilize their solutions to make my integration as seamless as possible.

Cons:

The only downside that I experienced was that there’s a lot of information on the website, so it can be kind of overwhelming to navigate at first. It can also get a little tricky when you need to send rewards in lots of different currencies. The good news is that any technical issues that I experienced were resolved quickly.

Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Pipedrive Integration Is Seamless

Comments: Before using our Referral Factory, our sales team was manually tracking referral leads in spreadsheets, which was time-consuming and prone to errors. With Referral Factory's Pipedrive integration, we were able to seamlessly integrate our referral program with our existing CRM system. This has not only saved us time but has also improved the accuracy and completeness of our referral lead data. Additionally, our sales team can now view and manage referral leads directly in Pipedrive without the need to switch back and forth between different systems. This has streamlined our sales process and allowed us to respond to leads more quickly, which has led to an increase in our conversion rates.

Pros:

One thing that stood out about Referral Factory is its exceptional customer service. [sensitive content hidden] were always on hand whenever we had a question or encountered an issue, their support team was quick to respond and always went above and beyond to ensure that we were satisfied, especially during our initial Pipedrive integration.

Cons:

No major issues, any of our technical issues were addressed by their super helpful team.

Byron
CTO in South Africa
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51–200 Employees

Great Customer Referral Platform

Pros:

The platform is incredibly easy to use, and the campaign builder stands out as one of the easiest I have used over time. Their integrations are powerful and don't require an engineering degree to setup, and the fact that it integrates so well with Zapier has made getting data into various internal systems, are all wins for us.

Cons:

We had to setup our own coupons and import them -- would have been great if they worked natively depending on the integration, but wasn't a deal breaker for us. Our only other gripe would be that email could be a bit more flexible, but their customer support alerted us that a big update is on the way. Looking forward to it.

Timothy
Vice President of Product in US
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Referrals for Affiliate Marketing Offer Wall

Comments: Very good...and I am happy to recommend them to others, especially interested in their primary use case.We wanted to launch a referral program in a short amount of time. We were able to do so with their assistance.

Pros:

Their willingness to work with us to find solutions to how we wanted to implement their features. Sometimes, we needed to spell out the needs and things we wanted to accomplish, but RF was always very willing to engage.Scheduling time with the right people was very easy, despite significant time zone differences.RF made people available for critical milestones as we launched the program and always had people available to engage whether through chat or setting up meetings.Off-the-shelf features and use cases is the way to go with them. They are continually rolling out new features and able to respond quickly to any concerns or issues that arise.The flexibility of the APIs was great, but not always clear on what is supported...need to test things out to see if it works the way they think it will.

Cons:

Overall, in the 5 months since we went live, we have seen the features increase and mature, but there were areas that were somewhat green when we started.

Emma
Emma
Marketing Specialist in UK
Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Great product, amazing support!

Pros:

I started using Referral Factory with all the standard functionality and I built my first campaign really quickly. Then I was happy with the product, so I wanted to explore additional features and integration with our CRM system. I am not an IT expert. I first used their articles, they are very clear, with step-by-step guides for the integration. Then I got in contact with their support team for some specific questions. They were always super friendly and answered all my questions very quickly. I was able to reach them via live chat, email and we also had a phone conversation. They even made me aware of additional features that were available for me. I love the product, but I've had bad experiences with other support teams in the past and this can be a huge risk when using a software. Referral Factory's support team gives me the confidence I need to integrate it with other systems and to start using more sofisticated features, because I know that if I find any problems, they will be quick to resolve them.

Cons:

There's nothing I dislike about Referral Factory so far.

Neil
Manager in UK
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Lensology referral scheme

Comments: Very positive.. They took our awkward CRM/invoicing system and made it work for us. Lovely, friendly staff.I would note that so far, the uptake has been a little slow from our customers so we may come back for more advice about what we should expect and how quickly these things should grow.

Pros:

Simplicity of the softwareThe friendly and helpful staffThe very reasonable price compared to where we looked before

Cons:

The 'reach' figures on the stats don't appear to make sense but I could be wrong about thatWould help if our customers had a login portal for their referrals perhaps?An easier in built mechanism is needed to stop people who sign up to the referrals from inputting the person they are referring instead of themselves

Mercy
Mercy
Marketing Specialist in Nigeria
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

I am forever grateful for the positive impact

Comments: As a Marketing Specialist for a Food & Beverage company, I can't contain my excitement as I share the incredible impact Referral Factory, in conjunction with Hubspot, has had on our marketing campaigns for the past six months. It has been an absolute game-changer. Referral Factory has elevated our performance to new heights and has helped us achieve our marketing goals like never before. But it's not just the product that has impressed me. The support team, particularly [sensitive content hidden], has been an absolute rockstar. Their dedication, expertise, and unwavering support have been a beacon of light in our marketing journey. As a marketing professional, I wholeheartedly recommend Referral Factory to any team looking to take their marketing efforts to the next level. It's not just a tool, it's a partner that has brought passion and emotion to our campaigns, and I am forever grateful for the positive impact it has made on our success.

Pros:

Their smooth integrations as well as the amazing support from [sensitive content hidden]!

Cons:

That customization is difficult on lower plans.

Maria Claudina
Maria Claudina
Manager in UK
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Brilliant referral campaigns app connected to Hubspot

Comments: It's very useful to help grow a business in their initial stages. It helps generate deals quickly. The tool is easy to use, you don't need to be an expert to build your campaign and the integration with Hubspot can be configured in a few minutes. You can set it up and build your first campaign in minutes. You can use the available templates to build your referral campaigns. There are very good articles to answer your questions and the support team is very responsive, friendly and knowleadgable.

Pros:

The HubSpot integration makes a huge difference. It's very easy to setup and it brings so many advantages: makes it easy to track and manage referral campaigns right within the CRM system. And you can send referral campaigns to you Hubspot contacts or to specific lists built in Hubspot. The dashboard is a great tool for tracking campaigns and to evaluate their performance.

Cons:

It would be nice to have a free trial before purchasing the subscription.

Biljana
Biljana
QA Engineer in North Macedonia
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

The Support team has earned our trust

Comments: Overall, we have a great experience with Referral Factory. Referral Factory allows you to create a fully customizable campaign and we love it.

Pros:

Excellent support team followed us to our great success. The product was fully effective when [sensitive content hidden] help us to build our campaign integrated with HubSpot. Thank you for the great results.

Cons:

The Referral Factory is easy to use, but it can be confusing to decide which way is best to use it. We have to experiment with the product.

Bill
Growth Manager in Greece
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

A well built and sophisticated tool for creating, managing and optimizing referrals and rewards.

Comments: Gives you all you need to start working with referrals. Easy to use, convenient, and smart tool! Definitely recommend it!

Pros:

The integration with our CRM and most specifically, Pipedrive. We want to have all our data in one place and Referral Factory supporting this integration saved us a lot of time and back and forth.

Cons:

The fact that most people can just be the users but it's insignificant I'd say.

Liam
Creative Lead in Ireland
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Very impressed by Referral Factory

Comments: Amazing, top-class service.

Pros:

Great service, quick to respond if help is needed! effective and has helped us grow.

Cons:

Integration with our bookings platform has been difficult.

Stacey
Freelance Editor in Netherlands
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Super easy to use and great customer support

Pros:

Referral Factory makes it so simple to implement a referral programme, especially for those of us who aren't that tech-savvy. Funnily enough, Referral Factory was referred to me by a colleague in my industry. When she first mentioned it, I was concerned that it would be too much work and might involve some coding experience. It turns out they built the software for people exactly like me. The ease of use is definitely my favourite aspect, but I was also so pleasantly surprised by the level of support offered in the early stages of setting up my campaign. The team helped me think through how to reward my customers and incentivise them to refer their friends. I highly recommend this software for small business owners!

Cons:

I have only recently started using the software, and since I have a small business, I haven't had any problems with connecting the software to my online platforms. I am yet to see a major increase in my leads, but I think that what makes this marketing approach really work is that it can grow exponentially once the referrals start picking up.

Referral Factory Response

3 years ago

Thank you so much for the great review Stacey. We really appreciate the feedback and are happy to help you get more quality leads.

Chelsea
Chelsea
Project Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

The integrations are key!

Pros:

The integration process was so easily! I had been trying to find a user friendly and effective referral management system that could also integrate to our CRM in Salesforce to help with lead generation. I had tried programs like Referral Rock, and I just wasn't satisfied with the product. I decided to try out Referral Factory and I have been blown away at how easy everything has been from deployment to continuing to use it for our lead generation in our CRM.

Cons:

I wish I had started using it sooner! I have since recommended it to other clients and colleagues who are using it to implement in their processes as well. I had a couple hiccups during integration (definitely user error), and the customer support team, was there right away to help troubleshoot me through it!

Referral Factory Response

last year

Great to hear that Referral Factory made it easy to integrate with Salesforce for lead generation. Looking forward to seeing you generate more referrals!

Tajamul
Tajamul
Event Coordinator in North Macedonia
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Best Campaign Manager

Comments: Overall, Referral Factory can be a useful tool for businesses looking to increase their customer base through word-of-mouth marketing.

Pros:

Referral Factory's campaign manager is a powerful tool that allows businesses to create and manage their referral marketing campaigns with ease. The campaign manager offers a wide range of features and customization options to help businesses create effective campaigns that drive results.

Cons:

I am unable to send emails to specific segments right now, but they have told me that feature would be accessible starting next month.

Tina
Owner in Canada
Education Management, Self Employed

Amazing tool to build and manage marketing referral programs

Pros:

It's a user-friendly tool for anyone to create and manage referral campaigns. The tool provides tons of professional templates, a dashboard to manage programs and interact with customers, and deep integrations with many systems to help users grow their businesses. You can also find instructions easily with help guides. Everything is simple but brings a huge impact!

Cons:

It would be great if I can add Customize column or edit some fields directly from the Users dashboard without going back to each program.