Deskera All-In-One Reviews

• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.9 /5

About Deskera All-In-One

An award-winning unified platform for your invoicing, inventory, accounting, payroll, HR, and CRM

Learn more about Deskera All-In-One

Alban T.
General Manager
Computer Networking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/11/2020

"An excellent (and more complete) alternative to Xero"

Comments: My main issue of the past 2 years was to use an invoicing system and a separate bank reconciliation system because none other did support my bank.
Another issue I had was providing a convenient way for external consultants to fill their timesheets and expenses.
Deskera solves this and brings tons of other features on the table.

Pros: I've struggled to find a full-featured SaaS that would interface with my bank. Only Xero did, all the others didn't support it. Until Deskera, that is.
As Xero's bills and invoice system is rather cumbersome, I used something else for invoicing and had to manually match payments to invoices, which was taking me hours every month.
Now everything is integrated, and I have a whole bunch of other features (HR, Inventory management, CRM...) for a complete solution.
I just love it. Plus, it has an auto-import function from Xero, so the transition was much easier than I thought.
Oh, and as a cherry on the cake, the support team is great and reactive.

Cons: As it's a very feature-full solution, it can be overwhelming at times. It's not just fire and forget, you do have some configuration to do, which honestly can be a bit complicated if you're not used to this kind of software.
And if you're migrating from solutions others than Xero or QuickBooks you might need some support.

• Reviewed on 10/11/2020
Robert M.
Nonprofit Organisation Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2020

"Solid sales, accounting and payroll with lots of upcoming features!"

Comments: They are a responsive with support and offer helpful weekly updates/overviews on their FB channel. I'm happy with the purchase and look forward to their planned features. I've worked with Oracle, Epicor and Quickbook systems and they are not as robust but are making good progress. I'm pleased for my basic needs but you should review their product in detail to determine if it offers everything you need now or in the near future.

Pros: I'm using Deskera primarily for sales, accounting and starting to setup the payroll. My business provides educational training for sale and also processes donations. I like the simplicity of the interface and the broad number of features. I've used QuickBooks for years and this product does not match their features, but does address the core features I need.

Cons: The objective of Deskera is to offer a multi-national platform that works in multiple companies. Their US company features are fairly complete so check it out first. Their approach to must functionality is to support the basics so if you need in-depth features or customizations this won't be the package for you.

• Reviewed on 18/12/2020
Đỗ H.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 5/12/2020

"Application suitable for all businesses"

Comments: This is exactly the business management software that I have been searching for a long time. I am a marketing agency with a lot of clients and in the past we had to manually manage it through Excel, although the market has a lot of management software and it is cumbersome because each tool stands separately. Only Deskera could do the package and turn around so easily. The road map is very promising right now and I see them actively taking care of their customers. Just need to improve the performance a little in the dashboard to make it work faster. Also there is nothing to blame. In addition, the price is very good, even a LTD but with what Deskera offers I think this is the next unicorn in the business software segment like CRM and ERP

Pros: I love the way the app manages companies and departments under one account. As a general manager I can easily view reports from accountants (daily receipts and payments, import and export invoices), reports from CRM about leads and deals gathered from sales staff, in addition, also manageable for payroll, timekeeping and travel reimbursement. All can be viewed in a single dashboard report. Very fast and convenient. Their mobile app is very intuitive and easy to use, able to create deals and browse permission applications on the go. Mobile apps are the one I appreciate most at Deskera, but in terms of features like Book, it's a bit confusing to start but they have quite a full Docs, me and my accountant are still working on and applying it. into your business.

Cons: In general, the basic features compared to other softwares on the market they are already complete. I would like to integrate more local banks to accommodate more tax patterns in different countries. Desktop application will be a little difficult to grasp initial usage, and it works a bit heavy, just improve its performance, add automatic integrations like Zapier, Pabbly Connect to be able to connect with other other marketing software.

• Reviewed on 5/12/2020
David W.
Chief cook and bottle washer
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2020

"Exceptional 'bang for bucks'!"

Comments: In a word - faultless. I am really impressed with the dedication of the Deskera team to deliver a very affordable, very full featured, solution for small to medium businesses.

Pros: Deskera does all and more than I need in accounting, HR and CRM software and yet is priced way below competitive alternatives. The product is already very well featured but their roadmap is full of additional functions and features that can only further improve an already strong product.
Since subscribing, they have already added a number of enhancements, most interestingly for me, is their Shopify alternative.
They have a FB user group where they continually interact with users in an extremely responsive manner. As an example, I asked a question and received a comprehensive response in less than 15 minutes! You can't beat that!

Cons: So far, nothing. Sure it's a product in development (V2) but the original Deskera is close to 10 years old so these guys know what they are doing and they are clearly here to compete with the enterprise players.

• Reviewed on 18/11/2020
Eng peng T.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"It is not just an accounting system but an affordable ERP system!"

Comments: Easy to use with beautify UI/UX making accounting a breeze and not a chore anymore!

Pros: It definitely have to be the beautiful designed dashboard! Give me an overview snapshot of my business and very eye smoothing which brighten my day every time I login! Fast loading speed as well!

Cons: Website Builder. It is really a good addon for company who do not have a website. However, this is not their core product as they are more meant for Accounting, Sales and CRM. it will be better if they can provide a contact form or Custom Opt-in Form in the website builder that link to their CRM instead of just having a newsletter opt-in form.

Mariela C.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

"Very Excited"

Comments: To have all in one app for an affordable price is music for Business owner ears.

Pros: I am a QuickBooks user and looking to reduce my bills that's why I found Deskera!. I have 2 days checking Deskera platform and see a good future in it! Very easy to use, easy to understand, very simple and no with complicates options. I am actually surprised for all the additional tools that offer: Email Marketing, Website builder, CRM, plus Accountancy. I started to create the website and it is super simple to use. I checked the roadmap and I can't wait that the UK will be ready to go switch. I definitely recommend this promising platform.

Cons: Right now that is no fully Uk ready... but it is in the road map for the end of 2020.

Nilesh M.
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2020

"Truly Enterprise Class Features in one Software Suite for SMBs"

Comments: Really enjoy working in one platform with all the features than having to switch platforms all the time. Yes sometimes it might miss a feature but their roadmap is exhaustive and look forward to the platform becoming more mature

Pros: Feature Rich Platform and Continuous addition on features.
Like all the modules for CRM, HR and Book Keeping.
Ability to adopt to my business.

Cons: Still needs some development for markets in Canada, but I understand Deskera team is working on it

Muhammad edwin M.
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2020

"When 3 Important Pillars Are Insnyc"

Comments: Easy to learn and use. Especially if you have background and know exactly what you are doing.

Pros: The most outstanding feature is the dashboard. I get to see the overall performance of my company in a single view.

Cons: My only concern is the support for local taxation and deductions. But I believe in the future they will start adding this to the system. But you can do this manually.

• Reviewed on 3/12/2020
Sandar L.
Administration Manager
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"So effective and efficient software for SMEs among the other ones."

Comments: I bought this software last week. So now learning(setup) period about this. I didn't even use the free trial period. I bought immediately the activate software because I believe this will suit my business. And So impressive and believe their team members as well.

Pros: I can manage my business's inventory, CRM, and HR at all in one software.
Their teams are so active for us(User). I can see their heart by seeing their response at Deskera user group.
The most attractive force to buy this software is their teams' reaction at Facebook user group.

Cons: Some features that I want are still their roadmap. But when they launched it, so valuable.

Malek M.
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2020

"a business hub powerhouse in the make"

Comments: i hope one day Deskera can be used to replace products like Asana and clickup, but also i'm afraid that this might not be a good idea since it will spread the developers in so many areas as PM tools are not the same as HR, CRM and Books tools

Pros: I liked the idea that it's almost one hub for all business related stuff
The reason for purchasing Deskera is that I want to start targeting some countries with my Agency services and it would be a very cool thing to use Deskera in that regard.

Cons: what I don't like now is that RTL is not supported when i try to download the PDF invoice, I hope that this get fixed.

Rajesh R.
Operations Specialist
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2020

"Excellent support team. Highly Recommended"

Comments: I first took trial from them and then purchased their lifetime deal on AppSumo. Deskera team is really awesome; their team are always available to look after any problem you are having. When I started testing I was just thinking how long it will take them to make all promising features live but wondering to see what they have provided in very short period of time. No doubt Deskera can compete the top players which now they are showing as alternative of shortly if their dedication don't go down. This is really a don't miss deal for your business. Cheers,

Pros: 1. Wonderful suppor
2. Easy to use
3. Regular improvement
4. Mobile apps available

Cons: 1. GUI Needs improvement in some sections
2. Many features still under development
3. Can't change company name or email (maybe that's only for AppSumo deal)

Founder/CEO
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2020

"QuickBooks Replacement?? Let's hope!"

Comments: If you run a small business you will love this tool!

Pros: I see this as an all-in-one solution for any small business/solopreneur. Most features required to run a small business are included within Deskera. From payroll and CRM to email marketing! It's got a clean UI, fantastic founder, interesting roadmap, and did I mention the wonderful founder? Hopefully, in time, I will be able to ditch QuickBooks and run my entire box on Deskera!

Cons: Not too many but, it would be amazing if the data can be shared between apps. Right now, there really isn't any integration between their CRM, books, or Payroll. Hopefully, this is something they will implement in the future.

Suryadi L.
Marketer
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2020

"Best All in One tool in 2020"

Comments: all in one solution for my ecommerce business. main problem if you have more than ecommerce store more than 200 - 500 product is stock management and sales report.
now i have the answer : " DESKERA "

Pros: its all one solution for my business, so i dont need change apps to another apps

Cons: a lack of integration, i hope they will add more integration with our local logistic or local bank.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2020
Peony L.
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2020

"Amazing All-In-One Tool for Small Business Owner"

Comments: It is stable and solid tool

Pros: Deskera is a complete all in one tool for my business, I spent a couple of hours to explore this tool and my mind is blower. I am amazed on the stability of the tool, and also it provides the multiple features in this ONE suite. So I no need to switch from difference kind of tools This amazing tool which consists of financial, CRM, HR, website builder, etc. Highly recommend to give it a try, you may sign up their 30 days free trial today

Cons: When we need to switch from module to another module, we need to have > 2 steps in order to switch over

Pranesh P.
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"All in one accounting solution for growing small business"

Comments: we are happy to deploy the software in our organisation and will highly recommend it

Pros: Deskera is an all in one software to manage your day to day accounting. As a comprehensive solution accounting, payroll and crm are integrated in a package which is convenient. The software has team access levels so it is very convenient to give your employees different access levels to manage accounting for various departments

Cons: The software has a learning curve for new users but once you get the hang of it you can take full advantage of the various features.

Andrey K.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2020

"Deskera the all in one alternative to Zoho"

Comments: The mobile app is amazing

Pros: 1- Replaces several tools (Books, CRM, Payroll)
2- CRM easy to use and intuitive (don't like overcomplicated CRMs)
3- Able to send invoices and collect payments using Books
4- Integrates with Stripe and Paypal
5- Integrates with a lot of banks

Cons: Can't generate invoice and payment link from within CRM (only from Books)

• Reviewed on 19/12/2020
Nikki L.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2020

"Finally I Found It"

Pros: I have been trying many LTD tools without success, but finally I found it - the only and the only one "Deskera.com" Deskera suite our need because it came with the features of item master, inventory management, Human Resources, CRM, web builder, mobile app, etc The feature I like the most is inventory management

Cons: The area they need to improve is to integrate with online banks such as Payoneer and Transferwise

• Reviewed on 26/11/2020
Seth D.
Adult Sleep Coach
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/11/2020

"The comprehensive business tool I've needed"

Comments: I am loving Deskera so far because it's easy to see how it will be the backbone of my company for years to come. I can manage so many different business functions in one location, which is refreshing after spending years trying to tie different systems together to accomplish what Deskera does.

Pros: I have been searching high and low for a tool where I can manage accounting, payroll, customer relationships and other important areas of my business. So far, Deskera has been all that and more. I'm ready to say goodbye to QuickBooks and a few other tools I'm using, because Deskera is the best platform for my company's needs.

Cons: It has taken me a bit of time to get my business set up on Deskera, but that's mainly a product of the platform having so many different functions.

• Reviewed on 8/11/2020
Webmaster and Product Researcher
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2020

"Manage Your Business With Your Phone"

Comments: Deskera’s mobile first approach makes it a winner for any SMB who wants the ability to manage their business with their phone. Deskera is also good on desktop too, but it really shines on mobile.

Pros: Deskera is mobile first with a stunning mobile app. Deskera may have the best mobile app that I’ve encountered from a UX/UI perspective. You can manage your sales, HR, and bookkeeping on your phone with ease. You can tell the developers put a lot of work into fine-tuning the mobile experience.

Cons: Deskera Books is feature-rich, but it does not have an option to enable cash accounting, which is an accounting method a lot of SMB use in the U.S. I hope the Deskera team will consider adding the option to enable people to use cash accounting soon.

Aby A.
  • Reviewed on 2/12/2020

"Must have software for all businesses"

Pros: Deskera is just awesome. Its a collection of CRM , bookkeeping , Website builder. At the price they are offering right now its a no brainer. The support and community behind deskera is also topclass.

Cons: Very good UX
It solves multiple pain points of a business
Bookkeeping , CRM , Sales , Payroll , Website etc..

Tasha R.
Consultant
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2020

"A Software For All Your Online Needs"

Comments: This software immediately got my attention because it has everything my small business need to function in this digital world.

Pros: Easy to get started
Nice UI/UX desing
Good alternative to software such as quickbook or Zoho
A comprehensive set of features CRM, HRS, Accounting, E-commerce
All software in one centralised location
Great Customer Service

Cons: No integration with any banks in the Caribbean

• Reviewed on 11/11/2020
Steven J.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2020

"My new go-to everything"

Comments: Loving it so far! Its replaced most of my daily platforms.

Pros: customisability, great user interface, great support

Cons: Theres limited compliance for certain countries, but rolling out more.

Keshav M.
founder
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/12/2020

"one stop solution for accounting, CRM & HR needs for any business"

Comments: I have been using Zoho books for more than 2 years now and was very scared to switch.
I on a trial used deskera for almost a month and the learning curve have been awesome. I was so happy that I immediately purchased a code and also considering to upgrade it even.
This tool has a huge potential and I am still enjoying that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are active and ready to support.
I purchased it for a manufacturing business and am really loving the option and features it has. I have full faith that this product will be my one-stop solution for accounting & HR needs (payroll for now).
I wish that this product reach its full potential and we also grow with it.

Pros: 1) easy to use
2) Faster learning curve
3) Awesome community
4) phenomenal customer support
5) equipped with modern marketing and management techniques including automation.
6) ERP features are amazing
7) Best mobile app to use and access data.

Cons: There is hardly any con as company resolves the issues so fast that it's not a con.
every business has different need and software is so versatile that I adopt most of them, If few are left, then it could be a con, but team listens and finds a solution very fast.

• Reviewed on 1/12/2020
Chua L.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2020

"Finally, A One-App Rules All Solution For My Business!"

Comments: Deskera All-In-One has been a wonderful investment I've made to ease my life. The time and cost-savings that Deskera will provide to SMEs and large companies alike would be tremendous. I highly recommend using Deskera!

Pros: The UI is straightforward which allows people I invite onto the platform not to be confused. Deskera is really simple to use with detailed documentation and has responsive support when needed. It is truly a set once and forget platform that already has, and will continue to make my life easier with regards to customer relationship management, accounting and employee payroll management. I am also in love with the expense reporting feature which comes in handy for financial reports.

Cons: So far nothing. Although Deskera is a revamped product under development, the team behind is very responsive and helpful.

Bei T.
Marketer

"Looking good!"

Pros: I hope that it'll replace a number of apps such as Waveapp, Salesflare, Nusii, and GetGist. Here's what I think: (1) I must say I'm liking the marketing portion. Though I'm on GetGist, I hope I can somehow integrate this in future, or perhaps if Deskera makes it good enough, I'll just transfer my entire email marketing over. Right now, I like that it has a few simple templates already. (2) Salesflare - I'm pretty sure this has enough potential to replace Salesflare, but I guess what Salesflare has that I like is the email workflow, which Deskera does not have yet. Not sure if it's in the pipeline. (3) Nusii - I use this a lot, and I definitely hope Deskera can develop this portion so that there's no need for me to jump from different apps, saving me lots of time. I heard that it's in the roadmap? For the accounting part, I'm quite sure it will replace Waveapp for me, as our needs are not as complicated. Overall, it doesn't look as complicated as I've imagined the platform to be, much easier than Plutio and some CRM that I've seen. Good start!

Cons: I hope that it will implement the Proposals/Digital signature function soon, as I'm still using a separate app for this.