15 years helping Irish businesses

About echo3D

Cloud-based 3D digital asset management platform. Manage, edit, secure and stream your 3D content to any device, anywhere in real-time.

Learn more about echo3D

Pros:

The ease of use, customer support and an engaging developer community.

Cons:

Drag and drop feature, location API management.

echo3D ratings

4.3
4.5
4.3
4.1

7.6/10

echo3D has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 165 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used echo3D before?

Muhammad Suzaril Shah
Muhammad Suzaril Shah
Technical Support Engineer in Malaysia
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Great Offerings!

Pros:

Offering , prices and customer support is top tiered

Cons:

None at all i am all satisfied with the service

7 months ago

Thanks so much! Our customer support team is always happy to help.

Edwin
EdwinCooly in US
Animation, Self Employed

The best app is echo3D!!!

Comments: Echo3D worked absolutely great with my business.

Pros:

The drag & drop is absolutely jaw-dropping. It is better here than in other apps. I like it the most.

Cons:

About cons, I do not have any because I liked everything.

last year

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. We're constantly working on improving and enhancing the echo3D platform with more features to make it easier for developers to build their 3D/AR/VR apps on any device.

Olaoluwa John
Graduate Student in US
Animation, Self Employed

echo3D is great but

Comments: It was nice but I was not able to do a lot of complex animations because I found it difficult to set up a scene compared with other 3D web apps

Pros:

The ease with which I can drag and drop 3D objects I want to upload for use in AR. How easy it is to view those objects on your phone without significant lag or glitches.

Cons:

The fact that most file formats for 3D objects are not supported right now for upload on echo3D.

last year

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. We're curious what 3D file format you were working with. Please reach out to us at [email protected] so that we can troubleshoot it. We're constantly working on improving and enhancing the echo3D platform with more features to make it easier for developers to build their 3D/AR/VR apps on any device.

Shruti
Software Engineer in India
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Best to use

Comments: Overall it is the best that I have used till yet and would recommend it to everyone.

Pros:

It is very easy to use and manage my storage which is easily accessible, very secure.

Cons:

It some time lags so that is a bit irritating.

5 months ago

Hi Shruti, Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate your trust in our platform. If you ever experience any issues please feel free to message us on our #support channel on Slack. We'll always be more than happy to assist you.

Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Good 3D software, but there are some strong competitors out there

Comments: It did help me host a few files and try out the concept. But eventually I settled for another software to host content on my website

Pros:

Host 3D files easily. Good overall interface, and an easy way to upload files

Cons:

Expensive, and they deducted my free tier credits even though I didn't upload that many models.

last year

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it. In addition to our paid plans starting at only $19/month, we also offer an Always-Free version for you to take advantage of our platform. You may be interested in our Pay-As-You-Go Credit feature so you only pay for any additional credits that you use. Please keep in mind that each credit equals 5 API calls, or 10MB of storage, or 100MB of bandwidth. You can easily track your credit usage in settings. We're constantly working on improving and enhancing the echo3D platform to make it easier for developers to build their 3D/AR/VR apps on any device.

M Aldo
Distribution Planning System Officer in Indonesia
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,000+ Employees

The Fastest and Easier Application for Augmented Reality

Comments: After using echo3D, it makes another software feel so heavy and difficult.

Pros:

It's easy to understand the way echo3D works.

Cons:

In object scanning QR, i can't use it normally, the object of 3D AR not showing.

7 months ago

Thanks for the kind words! If you encounter issues viewing your 3D model in AR using your phone, check out our troubleshooting page: https://docs.echo3d.com/quickstart/troubleshooting In much cases, the issue is access permissions on your phone. If the issue persist, please reach out to our support team, who will be happy to help.

Steven
Owner in US
Computer Hardware, Self Employed

stvnXysh trial

Comments: I'm enjoying the new system and new features.

Pros:

I was Referral Need to try something new

Cons:

It's immersive and interactive overall..

6 months ago

Thanks, Steven! We offer full-access 7 day trials (no credit card needed) which will allow you to try out the system and gain a better feel for it: https://www.echo3d.com/pricing

Yusril
Yusril
Game designer in Indonesia
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best AR Tools

Pros:

Easy to use, cross platform and many feature

Cons:

Drag and drop feature, location API management

Matthew
Matthew
Founder in US
Computer Games, 2–10 Employees

Echo3D best GLB DAM

Pros:

Echo 3D is a great tool for GLB asset management and to integrate assets into your game code.

Cons:

Echo3D is easy to use and has a great free tier but the pro version is to expensive.

7 months ago

Thanks, Matthew! We're happy to hear you found echo3D useful for your 3D asset management needs. We recently updated our pricing tiers, making the Pro tier even more affordable to game developers like yourself: https://www.echo3d.com/pricing

Karuna
Karuna
Tech writer in India
Information Services, 51–200 Employees

Used echo3D in hackathons to win

Pros:

I got to know about echo3D while I was participating in hackathons. I loved creating 3D and VR projects using it and how easy it was to import assets and make it 3D in minutes.

Cons:

Need more tutorials and videos on how to use their APIs and how to handle big amount of data of the objects which gets imported as it got stuck multiple times.

6 months ago

Thanks for the feedback, Karuna! You can find tutorials and videos on our Github and YouTube page: https://github.com/echo3Dco https://www.youtube.com/@echo3Dco

Shivani
Developer in India
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

Develop apps in real time

Comments: I found it at ease to use, my experience was really pleasant with good UI and loved how anyone with no prior or less knowledge of coding can build an application in less than 15 mins.

Pros:

I mostly use to build applications to update and deploy at ease. Recently I am exploring the AR /VR domain where I was building a AR model and I found it very easy to drag drop files and update the app in real time environment. Also it makes it really easy to share the data all over the world.

Cons:

I found the pricing plans a bit more expensive for a freelancer like me who wants to explore more into AR/VR. There should be some demo available for the paid part also.

Wei Chun
Data Engineer in Malaysia
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Small team but BIG impact

Pros:

The interface is very user-friendly and easy to understand as a developer. The range of feature that they provide is also very extensive to cover common use cases.

Cons:

Deployment may be some time tedious and require a lot of reading in their documentation.

Meryem
Summer student in Canada
Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

Satisfied

Pros:

Inexpensive , easy to learn, nice design

Cons:

There is some specific thing that is difficult to use

last year

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it. We offer a huge library of resources and tools to assist all our users with their 3D/AR/VR projects. Click on the RESOURCES tab on our website to learn more. We're constantly working on improving and enhancing the echo3D platform to make it easier for developers to build their 3D/AR/VR apps on any device.

Jethro
CEO in Nigeria
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

Why you should use Echo3D for your VR & AR project

Comments: Smooth and easy to build MVPs

Pros:

I love the drag and drop feature and the 3D objects collections

Cons:

There's no team collaboration for businesses.

Nathan
Software Developer in US
Computer Software, Self Employed

echo3D for asset management

Pros:

It is great for laying out and managing all of your 3D assets, specifically with the viewer. Even from outside of a technical perspective, I found it easier to communicate and work with my team using echo3D than with traditional file sharing without management.

Cons:

For small projects with only a few assets, echo3D is more work than it saves, especially if you are looking for a fast turnaround time

Deborah
Peer Facilitator in US
Individual & Family Services, 51–200 Employees

Get it, you won’t regret it!

Pros:

It’s effective and affordable. It’s all very easy to use.

Cons:

I don’t really have any cons about the echo3D

last year

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it. We're constantly working on improving and enhancing the echo3D platform to make it even easier for developers to build their 3D/AR/VR apps on any device.

Mohamed
Software developer in Egypt
Furniture, 2–10 Employees

Trying AR feature for 3D models

Comments: We have 3d models and we are trying to integrate them into an AR solution to provide AR experience to our customers on our website.Echo3D apparently could help but unfortunately the free trial doesn't allow for testing AR on our models and we need to be sure that our 3D models can be used for AR before committing to a paid plan

Pros:

Ease of useUser-friendly interfaceClear plans

Cons:

I can't test the AR feature in the free trial to decide if it fulfills my needs or not.

last year

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. We would love to give you an opportunity to test out all our AR features. Please reach out to me at [email protected] and I can hook you up for an exclusive free trial of our Custom Plan. We're constantly working on improving and enhancing the echo3D platform to make it easier for developers to build their 3D/AR/VR apps on any device.

Divya Sri
Student in India
Education Management, Self Employed

Best app with lot of pre available models

Pros:

It has models which are available and directly usable. It saves time and the interface is user friendly

Cons:

No, the integration was quite easy and the app seemed good. Just availability of more 3D models would have been better

last year

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it. Our 3D model library is continuously growing and we allow our users to import any 3D assets that may already own into our platform, no matter what 3D file format. We're constantly working on improving and enhancing the echo3D platform to make it easier for developers to build their 3D/AR/VR apps on any device.

Aakash
CEO in India
Internet, Self Employed

Best Product

Pros:

The features loved it so much , great concept and east to use

Cons:

Feel the pricing should be less for yearly package

Ayush
Associate software engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Easily accessible

Pros:

You can get easily with its software . UI is very seamless

Cons:

No cons for now. Everything that i have used its good so far

last year

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. We're constantly working on improving and enhancing the echo3D platform to make it easier for developers to build their 3D/AR/VR apps on any device.

Hussain
Student in Canada
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

Echo3D: A Game-Changing 3D Development Platform

Pros:

The platform provides an intuitive interface, making it easy to create, manage, and deploy 3D applications and experiences. What sets Echo3D apart from its competitors is its ability to simplify complex 3D workflows, allowing users to focus on creating immersive and interactive experiences. Additionally, Echo3D provides excellent support and resources for its users, ensuring that they have the tools they need to succeed.

Cons:

Echo3D's pricing can be a bit steep, especially for small businesses or individual developers.

last year

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. In addition to our paid plans, we offer an always-free version of our platform for everyone. We also have a Pay-As-You-Go credit pricing system so you only pay for any additional credits you go over your plan. This may be a viable option for those not wanting to upgrade to the next tier. We're constantly working on improving and enhancing the echo3D platform to make it easier for developers to build their 3D/AR/VR apps on any device.

Soman
Data Scientist in India

Good Software

Comments: I started working in echo3D (previously echoAR) from a hackathon. I even won a gift card.

Pros:

Ease of use software, i got it for free. It's easy to use. We learnt it so easily

Cons:

Nil

Sagar
Teaching assistant in Canada
Computer Software, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Best software for VR

Pros:

I liked the drag and drop ease functionality. C# coding makes different objects to use.

Cons:

I had a good experience using this software. Nothing was disappointing for me. Hence no cons from my side

3 years ago

Thanks for the kind words, Sagar! Always feel free to check out our docs (https://docs.echo3d.co/),if you have questions on how to use echo3D with other programing languages or platforms.

Pavan
Research Assistant in US
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

All in one toolchain for VR

Pros:

I like the modern and up to date documentation which cover all aspects of what Echo3D has to offer.

Cons:

There isn’t much negatives to say about echo 3D. As far as I’m concerned, I would say the pricing can be little less to make to more affordable for learning and training purposes.

last year

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad you're happy with our platform. We're constantly working on improving and enhancing the echo3D platform to make it easier for developers to build their 3D/AR/VR apps.

Architecture & Planning, 2–10 Employees

Main

Pros:

3d is more products that I like to use it was an intelegen mothed to work by it .I'm happy and great rule to use it

Cons:

Could be improved ..and can be easy to use by many wayes like touch screen and magic pen

last year

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it. We're constantly working on improving and enhancing the echo3D platform to make it easier for developers to build their 3D/AR/VR apps on any device. It's good to know that you're using our platform on an iOS device as well.