15 years helping Irish businesses

About B4B Payments

B4B Payments provides smart and flexible payment processing solutions, which enable any size organisation to manage expenses, simplify

Learn more about B4B Payments

Pros:

Cons:

Having to log in to load money on to the card. Sometimes forget to load the card after making payment to the float.

B4B Payments ratings

4.5
4.8
4.8
4.6

8.8/10

B4B Payments has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 12 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used B4B Payments before?

Christiana
Victim of slavery support adviser in UK
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51–200 Employees

great service

Comments: I have been using this platform for years now and I have been finding it easy; using B4B has been very easy. the people in the customer service and the people who work around the cards are great, gentle, kind and always helpful when you call for any need. this is a card I will recommend to people as it is very cheap and it is also easy to manage as for organisations and for our clients.
Every time I call they find a way to help me out, even in the most hardest moment and desperate moment like this lock-down period

Pros:

great customer service team, easy card to issue and use and easy online platform to handle

Cons:

I can't really underline any cons with this service since I have been using it.

Riaz
Account Director in UK
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy to use

Comments: Amazing staff that are helpful and knowledgeable. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are true brand ambassadors. Well done guys.

Pros:

Integration was simple and our clients love the the flexibility and easy of use. Customer services is 24/7 and very helpful in the rare instances that they are required. Employees are also very knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons:

Portal is multi-lingual but it would be great if other languages could be added.

4 years ago

Thank you Riaz! We appreciate the kind words. We will look into more languages for our portal.

Lucy
Payments Administrator in UK
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Bread4Scrap is a quick and easy way to pay customers cashless payments!

Comments: I like the system as a business user, it's quick and easy to use to pay our customers, the system is basic but efficient, funds are loaded to our balance a lot quicker now, and this enables me to pay customers quickly But some customers do not appreciate the charges associated, especially the new charge for them checking their balance, as some customers do not own a computer or have internet access to log into the system I used to have a direct contact with Bread4Scrap ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) she was absolutely brilliant, I can not thank her enough for the years of help she has given me with the system! Some customer advisors are hard to understand over the phone, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always pleasant and helpful, it's such a shame she has moved departments now, I will really miss her! I have also spoken with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has also always been very helpful, he has such a friendly voice and seems to be happy to speak with me, this is very reassuring to business users! Overall, I am happy with the system :-)

Pros:

It's quick and easy to use, we log in then pay straight away, so our customers can then use their card to withdraw cash from the cashpoint within minnutes of being paid, they appreciate quick payment! The system itself is simple and straigtforward, and has become even more efficient since partners like ourselves are able to use real time transfers to top up our balance to pay our customers :-)

Cons:

As a business user, it is disappointing that there are no customer services available on Saturday's for partners like ourselves, the only help you can get on a weekend is for lost or stolen cards!!! We are a scrap yard and one of our busiest days is a Saturday, but if a customer needs assistance or a balance transfer onto a new card, we are unable to help them until a Monday morning :-(

4 years ago

Hi Lucy. Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. We take feedback seriously, and will look into the potential for providing Saturday customer service in the future. Thank you for working with B4B.

Adam
FInance Officer in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy to Use & Issue Prepard Debit Cards - Replaced our old Petty Cash Cheque

Comments: We have now got rid of our old school petty cash cheques and we no longer hold petty cash physical cash at depots, each depot has their own Bread Pre Paid Petty Cash card

Pros:

Very easy to set up and issue cards to different employees and they have never had trouble registering the cards once recieved. Easy to reconcile for accounts purposes

Cons:

Reporting could be better to suit our needs but thats a personal issue to us

Michelle
Brand and Content Marketing Manager in UK
Management Consulting, 51–200 Employees

Fantastic for reward schemes

Comments: I really like the platform. We have had a few issues along the way. but overall I am very happy with the service and the team seem to enjoy the way it all works as well.

Pros:

It is really easy to load, order and manage cards. Balances are visible and controlled centrally. The support team are really friendly and quick to resolve issues. Our team find it really easy to access and use the platform and love that the cards are accepted in most stores.

Cons:

When a card needs to be upgraded I have to ask for the card to be manually added to the list for ID documents to be submitted. All new cards should automatically appear here until the need to upload documents arises.

4 years ago

Thank you Michelle for your review. We greatly appreciate it.

Megan
HR Business Parter in UK
Legal Services, 201–500 Employees

Citation Review

Pros:

The dashboard is very clear and easy to use. I like the new release that you can issue a new card on one account once it is expired as that was previously a con that you had to create a new account. The float makes it easy to manage the funds.

Cons:

That you cannot see a balance on a card. When removing the funds ready for the card to be deactivated, you cannot do this in one go you have to reverse each load individual until it says insufficient funds which is time consuming.

Darren
CEO in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

MyBookingRewards Review

Comments: Very good support and response time with manual intervention when required.
Trying to expand to meet customer needs

Pros:

Simple and practical with clear functionality

Cons:

Sometimes restrictive in scope and ability to deliver on all requirements, but very stable

4 years ago

Thank you Darren we appreciate the review.

Quain
Finance Officer in UK
Accounting, 11–50 Employees

B4B Experience

Comments: It's been amazing.

Pros:

It's easy to use. Easy to obtain information and find all transactions.

Scott
Regional Coordinator in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 10,000+ Employees

B4B Payments

Pros:

All our freelance workers are able to be supported by customer services themselves which takes the pressure off the office to deal with each issue.

Cons:

Difficult to get money off breadcard without being charged

4 years ago

Thank you for your review Scott, we really appreciate it. We're here to help. If you'd like to discuss any issues when withdrawing funds from your account, please get in touch with our customer service team.

Navaratnam
Finance Director in UK
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great Customer Service Team

Comments: Excellent customer service staff. Very helpful. Seemly no difference in service before and during Covid-19.

Pros:

The software makes it more user friendly and anyone could use it. Although Xero integration is being worked on it is easy to use the data on Xero.

Cons:

Would like to have Xero integration soon. It will reduce my monthly workload to few minutes every week.

Matthew
VP Treasury in UK
Military, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great

Pros:

It is very easy to navigate, and doesn't need a great deal of training.

Cons:

Perhaps more currencies and language capabilities could be added at a later date.

4 years ago

Thanks for the review Matthew, we greatly appreciate it. We are actively looking into adding new languages and currencies. If there's a language in particular you're needing, please feel free to let your account manager know and we can add to our priority list. Thanks!

Andrea
CEO in Italy
Utilities, 2–10 Employees

GOOD EXPERIENCE

Comments: Esperienza gradevole, azienda fatta di persone che ti assistono nelle criticità e ti aiutano a superarle.

Pros:

Le API permettono di sviluppare l'infrastruttura secondo proprie esigenze e l'utilizzo degli ambienti risulta essere semplice ed intuitivo

Cons:

Attendiamo che sia migliorato il processo di identificazione per i sistemi di payout con la possibilità di scegliere se caricare i documenti richiesti tramite il pannello istituzionale o tramite l'app B2C.