• Overall

About Froged

Improve your Customer Success and Customer Support and nurture your clients throughout their entire lifecycle on a single platform.

Learn more about Froged

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Froged before?

Chris N.
Manager in US
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees

Don't be a toad, get Froged!

5 9 months ago

Comments: The functionality, user interface, performance and features of Froged is hands down top in the market for the price it's offered at.

Pros:

The organization of the knowledge base is by far my most used and liked feature

Cons:

Would love to see more mobile features and support for iOS

Timothy H.
Owner in US
Computer Software, Self Employed

Powerful with a beautiful UI

5 2 years ago

Comments: This software is great for live chat and interaction with users.

Pros:

This software makes communicating with our clients a breeze. I love the data on my clients is so easy to access and read while chatting with my clients.

Cons:

The email features seem half baked and documentation is minimal.

Alternatives Considered: Hey Oliver

Reasons for Switching to Froged: The email features tipped the scale.

Linda F.
AE in US
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Feature laden, great support

5 2 years ago

Pros:

I have used a number of different apps to increase customer engagement and support in the past. Froged combines these features into any easy to set up application that does many, many things. For a small team that uses automation to get much done as efficiently as possible, this is fantastic. It is one of those software purchases I had high hopes for that has over delivered and this continues to be so.

Cons:

There was not anything about the software I can find fault with.

Albert D.
Albert D.
CEO in Spain
Farming, 2-10 Employees

All in one support and engage marketing platform

5 2 years ago

Comments: Their team is fast and easy going, they helped since the beginning with the setup and gave us tips related with the use.

Pros:

Before to start working with Froged our team was using different tools such as Active Campaign and HelpCrunch. Nowadays we can do the same in just one tool, saving times and costs.

Cons:

There is nothing we miss at the moment, maybe because the tool is still quite new in our company

Froged Technologies Response

2 years ago

Hi Albert! Thanks for your feedback, we are very happy to help your company grow and we'll improve our features to offer to our clients the best customer success and support tool - Jesus -

Ronaldo A.
Ronaldo A.
CEO in Brazil

Everything I need on a chat widget

5 2 years ago

Pros:

- FAQ - Changelog - Knowledge base portal (soon)

Cons:

- Branding text is kinda big - Needs more integrations (already on roadmap)

José maría R.
Marketing Manager in Spain
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees

The best way to really know your client

5 2 years ago

Comments: We have managed to get to know our client, have them organized, attend to them quickly and guide them to the product they are looking for. We create personalized offers for each client and automatic responses that are increasing the conversion rate.

Pros:

With the application we can know what our client is really looking for, offer them very personalized offers. In short, make the client feel well attended.

Cons:

It has so many features that sometimes it is not easy to administer.

Ivan P.
Ivan P.
Founder in UK
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

The most complete chat, support and marketing tools in one!

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Easy control for all support messages and CRM option to track visitors and option to show them personalised messeges!

Cons:

Not to much cons for what they offered, may be miss some tutorials matirial!

Ismael L.
CMO & CPO in Spain
Sporting Goods, 11-50 Employees

Like Intercom, but better

5 9 months ago

Pros:

Froged combines all the good things of Intercom but without all those strange inconvenients of Intercom. Actually we moved from Intercom to Froged and we really notice the change for the better. It is a great powerfull tool to improve the marketing automation and the relations with customers.

Cons:

It is not a real con, but in our case we are a B2C company and this tool is clearly focused on B2B companies, nor ecommerces.

Alternatives Considered: Drift

Reasons for Choosing Froged: We decided to switch off Intercom and move to Froged because we found some limitations to improve email automation scenarios and it was complicate to predict the amount of the next bill.

Switched From: Intercom

Reasons for Switching to Froged: We chose Froged over other alternatives because to customer service. We scheduled a demo with each one of those tools and we really appreciated the customer support Froged gave us.

Jessie A.
CEO in Spain
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

I would recommend Froged to all businesses needing a CRM system

5 9 months ago

Comments: Very good!

Pros:

- Detailed data of each user - Ability to engage with user, especially live when they are creating a profile - Behavior emails based on triggers, automatising - New features every couple of weeks/months (blog editor) - Good & fast customer service

Cons:

- In behavioral emails, clicking on save it always brings you back to all behavioral emails instead of the category you were working in

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Froged: - Knowing the founders - Personal customer service

Suryadi L.
Sales in Indonesia
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Understand Your Customer, to Make Your Business Successfull

5 2 years ago

Comments: With Froged i can create campaign to segmented my dream customer.
so i can understand more deeper what my customer really want.
and provide great support for my customer.

Pros:

Nice UI, livechat is awesome, very smooth engage feature is great, we can create the campaign to segmented our customer.

Cons:

i dont like the notification sound, a lack of integration. - widget icon uncustomized.

Alternatives Considered: Hey Oliver

Reasons for Switching to Froged: Froged more user friendly, well develope. and very easy to setup.

Manuel S.
CEO in Switzerland
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees

Impressive customer success tool

5 2 years ago

Pros:

This is an impressive tool to communicate with current and prospective clients (through a beautiful chat widget) and to keep track of their behaviour within your website. Crucially, you can tag each visitor by keywords (you select your own), which takes customer segmentation to a whole new level. Leveraging on the (very specific) data collected from each visitor, Froged then allows you to send laser-focused email campaigns to them.

Cons:

Froged needs to continue working on integrations, they need to make sure that Froged integrates with as many apps as possible. Currently, they have very few integrations, which is normal for a new startup.

Kyle M.
Ceo in UK
Internet, Self Employed

Great product

5 2 years ago

Comments: 10 out 10 great product

Pros:

This is great for customer service they recommend this product

Cons:

No cons

Richard J.
Richard J.
IT Director in UK
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Froged is an impressive Behavioral Messaging Platform like Intercom

5 2 years ago

Comments: Impressed! Excellent software and easy to use.

Pros:

Incredibly easy to use and implement. Zero training to onboard the team. Clean interface that is robust and some great features. We use it mainly for website chat and the auto-messages. We will start using the behavioural emails and knowledge base in the future. Support has been fast and helpful.

Cons:

I would like to see an android and iPhone app, this is on the roadmap.

Alternatives Considered: Intercom

Reasons for Switching to Froged: We chose Froged over the competitors for price and ease of use.

Evgeny kasperovich C.
Evgeny kasperovich C.
Owner in US

Great addition to our tools arsenal for tracking and engaging users

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The ability to track logged-in users, assigning own events, triggering upsells. Support is good. Roadmap has necessary features for making this product even better.

Cons:

UI doesn't look super modern (for me the most important that everything works, so this part doesn't bother me)

Alternatives Considered: Hey Oliver

Reasons for Switching to Froged: I bought both but I dove into Froged and so far it has the features I need.

Max Z.
Founder in Germany
Design, 2-10 Employees

Froged is a great tool for user conversion and upsells

4 2 years ago

Comments: Great support. Company in Europe! Dedicated team and most important AWESOME and easy-to-use product.

Pros:

The easy way Froged allows creating custom event and tags that get attached to visitor. It's also effortless to communicate with live visitors or segment existing users. Froged has built-in Knowledge base and Updates panel. The information can be sent to visitors inside the chat panel and expanded into a popup. They are currently working on a dedicated full page knowledge base including an updates' timeline. The plugin in can send user automatic message in the chat bubble or via email when certain event/tags are applied to a user.

Cons:

There isn't much to dislike apart from some minor annoyances but that is a matter of taste. In my case I'd like to have more customizing options of the chat panel layout and an overall reduction of necessary clicks to accomplish tasks. Furthermore, the Froged brand is very playful and I'd like it to be toned down (less Jack-In-The-Box animations etc.) but they are working on these features so this is only a minor note at this point.

Alternatives Considered: Intercom, Zendesk and HelpDesk

Reasons for Choosing Froged: The livechat! Then the easy segmentation and continues profile building. A simple bot like the one from Continually wasn't converting and people felt that automation was at work.

Switched From: Continually

Reasons for Switching to Froged: Feature for the price! This product is so great at this price point and offers higher value for my goals.

Tracy C.
President in US

Seriously Powerful tool for Marketing and Customer Engagement

5 2 years ago

Comments: Overall, I'm very pleased. This tool does more than I originally expected.

Pros:

The set up of basic functionality was surprisingly simple. I actually thought I must be missing something. I'm planning to spend more time working on the Automessages and Behavioral Emails. I've also had a chance to talk with their team and I'm VERY impressed with how open they are to feedback from customers.

Cons:

Not much in the way of cons, but I would like to see more info about tracking. The system will already track visitors to your site so it can trigger info. I'd like to see some history type of logs in case you'd like to verify activity on a certain person like logging into a customer center to access a purchase.

Manager in India

Great features some UI improvements will take it to the next level

5 2 years ago

Pros:

1. You can capture pretty much all customer life cycle events which is excellent. 2. You can generate specific actions based on these events 3. Chat looks good and has all required features.

Cons:

To be honest nothing big but I think they can definitely improve the chat load time when clicked to start the conversation.

Alternatives Considered: Intercom

COfounder in US
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees

Live Chat For your website

5 9 months ago

Comments: Overall, great customer service and a great product that works reliably.
They keep on making improvements which is also a sign of a company on the way up!

Pros:

I like the Quote feature & the fact that you can save customer info

Cons:

I wish they had a stronger integration with Shopify stores. Right now you can use the chat, but you can't carry over customer info & sales data into Froged from Shopify

Timothy M.
Timothy M.
Founder in US
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees

Literally the best chat app

5 9 months ago

Pros:

I love the user interface, the ability to see live users and be able to chat with them too. I love the overall feel and support is also amazing!

Cons:

No cons at all that I am able to see! I just wish they could do email campaigns that can do drip.

Periklis P.
Periklis P.
Business Development in Greece

A hidden gem

4 2 years ago

Comments: The fact that with some tagging I can identify whatever behaviour I wish and activate campaigns was key in locking in. Highly competent support able to solve one the spot. Certainly many things can be improved but current state is promising.

Pros:

Flexible & granular setup based on needs

Cons:

Too much Green colour but design won't bring sales. On the other hand it reminds me of my Amstrad 6128

Jacqueline G.
Founder & CEO in US
Fund-Raising, 2-10 Employees

Great tool for customer engagement

5 2 years ago

Comments: We are switching from another onboarding tool to Froged. We love the fact that we can reach out to user based on their actions, so we engage only when they need us. Unobtrusive and easy to tailor to our unique business needs.

Pros:

Ease of use and a fully functioned solution.

Cons:

So far so good. There is nothing to dislike.

Martin W.
Martin W.
Founder in Canada

An excellent way to engage with customers

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Froged is nice. It has a lot of features all bundled into one. It allows for a lot of behavioural triggering and the in-app widget is very handy to use, especially for customers of your product who may require additional assistance.

Cons:

It takes a bit to setup and doesn't have Segment support. Hopefully they add Segment tracking in the future, as it would save a lot of time.

Roberto R.
Roberto R.
CEO in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees

Great for tracking and understanding users, leads and website visitors

5 2 years ago

Comments: I have a SaaS and I'm always looking for tools to help me manage and understand my users, so this is a perfect tool for me. I'm extremely happy with the support team. They always respond quickly and are very helpful.

Pros:

First of all, the UI is super clean, intuitive and simple to navigate. With the Javascript SDK you can basically feed any type of data from your app, do dynamic tagging, add custom attributes, setup event tracking, and then with the Dynamic and Manual Segmentation you can do pretty much anything you want.

Cons:

Native mobile app is not yet where it needs to be, but they are working on a new version.

Josías D.
CEO in Israel
Internet, Self Employed

Great Functionalities Better For Deep Integrations

3 9 months ago

Comments: The experience so far is great. They are constantly improving the tools and have great support.

Pros:

I love personalized marketing. Froged allows you to create customer support, customer experience, and marketing automation workflows with personalization in mind. The team behind is working hard. They often release updates and are open to getting feedback. That's how you built a winner.

Cons:

In order to get the most out of the tool, you need a developer to integrate it with your own saas platform. There is nothing wrong with this but would prefer an easier way. My app is not an app with thousands of users. I would like to easily see what each one of the active users is doing. This is possible with Froged, but it's hard to understand the data from a sales and marketing perspective at a glance. There is nothing wrong with the view Froged offers, so please note that my use case it's probably different from what their average users need.

Alternatives Considered: Intercom and tawk.to

Reasons for Choosing Froged: We still use tawk.to for our public-facing website because it is easier to understand what's going on in real-time in order to see what people are reading about and then interact with them proactively. But use Froged for the user-facing pages because it is better for support and user engagement.

Switched From: tawk.to

Reasons for Switching to Froged: The team is accessible. You can tell they are improving the tool. I have the option to create auto-messages based on user behavior and triggers.

Founder in US
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees

Kind Toad for Live chat support and user aalytics.

5 2 years ago

Comments: Fantastic support and a great system for your priest to grow with.

Pros:

The knowledge base, live chat and user tracking features

Cons:

No mobile app yet, sometimes it's hard integrate with existing platforms like e-commerce without slowing down your load time.

Alternatives Considered: HelpCrunch, Intercom and Drift

Reasons for Choosing Froged: Event and user tracking

Switched From: HelpCrunch

Reasons for Switching to Froged: Affordability, ease of use and value in the long term