TeamViewer Pilot Reviews
by TeamViewer4.3 / 5 22 reviews
Reviewed on 19/9/2019
Teamviewer Usage Review
1) Increased efficiency in resolving customer queries as I just login to their environment with teamviewer and quickly resolve their issues.
2) Quick turn around time to customer support as its real time and live via remote connection.
3) Ability to implement and train customers remotely without having to be on-site and this has reduced immensely the cost of support fees charged to the customer.
4) TeamViewer allows for global partnerships to happen with anyone around the world as you can share ideas, solutions via the platform. There are no more barriers to the reach of solutions.
5) Being easy, efficient and fast to use means that my customer experience using this software is positive and I would encourage all technical people to have this application for ease of doing business.
6) It has made our selling point stronger when it comes to support in that we tell our clients that support can happen real time and all they have to do is downaload Teamviewer and we handle the rest.
7) All these efficiencies the software has brought about has led to increased customer satisfaction from our clients and increased business.
1) Easy to locate on google search and the website is clear on how to download it. You just run the executable file and the installation takes care of the rest.
2) After installation setting up is quite easy and then you are on your way. Customer feel and experience when using it is very efficient and easy.
3) You can also now remotely connect to even android devices or control another Teamviewer active machine using your Android device.
4) The multiple user access to one device is a plus as support personnel can troubleshoot real time to one device thereby creating increased efficiency.
5) The simplicity of the file transfer menu and the efficiency when transferring is also a plus to the software. The software notifies you of the status in terms of percentage of the file transfer progress.
6) The live chat function is also a great tool as users connected can now be chatting live as they are connected. Easily accessible on the top tab, one click the chat bar opens and you are able to start chatting.
7) It is cost effective as it saves support personnel on would be trips that they would have to go to do on-site support, now with just a remote connection you can easily troubleshoot and resolve customers issue and this I believe is one of this software's biggest advantage. This overally saves on time and cost associated with would be on-site support was this app not available.
8) The free version is also as its a good marketing tool.
1) When accessing it on mobile devices the resolution tends to not be up to scratch. Hovering around when using the android device becomes an issue as there is the use of the mouse to manoeuvre and access whereas on the android screen it will be a touch screen.
2) Security is limited as anyone who has access to your device can easily then logon to the application and play around with it. Recommendation would be to have an option to login to the software before it allows you to proceed. This can be a configuration the user can then activate or de-activate.
3) The error messages for a layman using the software are not so user friendly and usually they end up having to seek assistance. The error messages when connecting are the ones that are usually not user friendly.
Reviewed on 8/2/2019
Great all in one software for remote access
Comments: TeamViewer is one of the most popular remote access programs not without a reason. It combines simplicity of use with great functionality. It is certainly software designed for both large enterprises and private clients who need applications for remote control for their own use.
Pros: TeamViewer is an all-in-one software that allows you to access another computer remotely. I find it very helpful with technical support, communication, collaboration or just information exchange. One tool allows you to work from a single room without wasting time and money on traveling. If I had to compare TeamViewer to other programs of this type, its main advantage is the lack of additional network configuration: we can provide remote assistance to someone connected to the Internet through NAT, and the only thing that the client must do is enable the QuickSupport module and provide us with the ID and password. Simple operation makes it an ideal tool for remote assistance and maintenance of remote computer workstations without the need for physical contact. I can just concentrate on my work, not on preparing for it. With this software I can solve problems remotely or communicate with clients and colleagues without complicated procedures and tedious preparations. TeamViewer has been designed to start working on any device in a few seconds and this is its great advantage.
Cons: There are however few disadvantages that can be quite annoying sometimes, such as the incoming menu of the presenter on the image transmitted to the participants or a poor drawing menu . Another disadvantage of this program is the small number of people who can meet in a virtual TeamViewer room at the same time.
Reviewed on 1/2/2019
excellent tool for my job
Johan andres C.
Comments: excellent application, is one of the fundamental tools of my work. without this application we could not give support, we could not show requirements or incidents that occur in productive environment with each of the clients.
Pros: It helps me a lot with my work because through this software I can give technical support to clients that the company where I work. Apart from that it reduces costs to the company, I can review and connect with several clients at the same time clients without any problem.
Cons: what I do not like about this software is that if I have the licensed versionviewer version I can not connect to a higher version. asks me to update the version
Reviewed on 5/4/2019
Great & efficient communication channel
Comments: efficient way to solve any IT , software issues on any PC work station of an employee even in offices at a distance - global reach and problem solving tool
Pros: matches perfectly the business needs for internal communication between sections and departments in a very easy , user friendly and efficient way to solve any IT , software issues on any PC work station of an employee even in offices at a distance - global reach and problem solving tool
Cons: non so far - more than 2 years of use as user
Reviewed on 6/5/2019
Great remote control using teamviewer
Pros: Easy to install and use.Has remote access and control.Teamviewer is a great collaborative tool which allows you to create and record demos, do interactibe training ,screen sharing or even hold video conferences.Quite safe and secure since all sessions are encrypted and has a two factor authentication sytem.
Cons: The browser version is abit difficult to use.constant updates end up becoming a financial burden especially for small businesses.
Reviewed on 8/6/2019
Comments: I used TeamViewer in my studentship period to connect my classmates and teachers for study and project activities. Hopefully will use in future. because there is no alternative of it (Y)
Pros: It enables the users to connect remotely for globally distributed systems and also in all the fields. The screen-casting is the major advantage of this software
Cons: sometimes, it slows down. I don't know whats the actual reason. May be it is machine dependent
Reviewed on 27/4/2019
Best Remote Control
Comments: Overall good software and very helpful and useful for everyone and at last but not least it is the best remote control.
Pros: Team viewer is the great software it allows you to control another computer from your computer only. Team viewer is the best remote control and also it has many features like it has the ability to share your files to another device.
Cons: The only one bad thing about this software is that its price is too high for small business mans and also there is no subscription based plans and also requires high speed of internet otherwise it crashes sometimes.
Reviewed on 10/2/2019
My reviews on team viewer
Comments: My overall experience with team viewer is really awesome ,I have worked with team viewer with large number of team members. I do desktop sharing every day with my clients ,so it's quite good if you are working virtually.
Pros: 1. Team viewer is one of the best tool for accessing desktop remotely. 2. It is good to setup team virtually with clients as well as employees ,if you are working virtually.
Cons: 1. It will work slow if your internet connection is slow. 2. It will perform slow if you will send heavy files.
Reviewed on 16/4/2019
Easy remote control
Md. nazmul K.
Pros: Easy to use, It has free versions for limited use too
Cons: I tried to setup Remote desktop in my windows 7 and I failed. But after install Teamviewer, I get the same service in a few minutes.
Reviewed on 19/5/2019
User friendly and collaborative
Mohd kasif S.
Pros: It's easy to use. No initial training required, everything is pretty much self explanatory
Cons: Nothing that I came across till now in my 2 years of usage .
Reviewed on 28/9/2019
Best in remote control, Easy to access from any type of device
Comments: TeamViewer is a reliable tool for complete remote access to other computers, but it is more expensive than other options
Available for Android, Windows, Linux based platforms.
A popular remote access software platform.
Cons: Business Plans are costly. Free for personal use only. Commercial uses are chargeable.
Reviewed on 7/5/2019
TeamViewer for Shared Remote Control
Pros: The best thing, for me, is that I can talk a non "computer person" through setting it up so that I can then take control of their system
Cons: None, really. There are other products out there, of course, I just prefer the way TeamViewer integrates client (target) and admin (source) interfaces.
Reviewed on 27/8/2019
TeamViewer Pilot - Ahead of it's time
Comments: TeamViewer in general is an excellent product. Pilot really complements the world of PC Support.
Pros: Has a lot of potential and I believe it is the first and currently the only of it's kind. Performs really well.
Cons: It's still ahead of it's time and not as user friendly as it will need to be for the general public.
Reviewed on 10/8/2019
Team Viewer Made The Difference
Comments: Before i started using Team viewer, I have a lot of problem with solving clients problem. Most especially when i cant reach them physically. I spend a lot calling to tell them what to do but all that changed when i started using team viewer. All i have to do is connect with them to resolve the problem for them.
Pros: What i like most about Team viewer is the ability too solve problems for a lot of people despite the fact that we are not in the same location and i will not have to spend a lot of money calling them via mobile phone while solving the problem.
Cons: Team Viewer connects on the internet reception of both user which i always feel can be corrected and work only on one user's internet access.
Reviewed on 6/6/2019
Pros: The most prominent feature about this software is the fact that it allows another user to gain access to and control your computer. Why is this such a good feature? Well because it allows others to help you with your computer if you need assistance and can't follow the instructions yourself. So if you're not tech savvy, I highly recommend this.
Cons: There's nothing really to dislike. However, if you do decide to gain access to someone else's computer (with their permission of course), there is a chance you might experience some lag and delays depending on how slow the other person's computer is.
Reviewed on 29/5/2019
If you need to see your customer, use it.
Comments: My team design parts for 3 plants and over hundreds services. Sometime they need to quick answers for complex and basic issues. It is useful to see what other side see or do.
Pros: I can support my customer and plants from away. Easy and quick to see other side and no need additional equipment, just mobile phone is enough.
Cons: I have not seen any difficulties, maybe 3d version can be developed.
Reviewed on 28/2/2019
Great way to get help whenever you have an IT problem
Pros: I loved how easy it is to get assistance with it. It is fast and extremely effective.
Cons: It can be a bit expensive but definitely worth it.
Reviewed on 21/2/2019
Comments: so far it has been very easy and is effective for our purposes of running meetings remotely
Pros: once set up it is easy to use and quick.
Cons: it sometimes says that the receiving computer is not connected to teamviewer when the settings have not changed. I have not been able to find an explanation for this
Reviewed on 17/10/2019
An app to solve somebody's else issues.
Comments: Overall I had a good experience using TeamViewer Pilot
Pros: I like that I can help somebody remotely by using this app. It's an amazing software invention for solving technical issues people may encounter
Cons: Sometimes it's not compatible with other versions, it would be great if the issue of compatibility can be solved
Reviewed on 18/4/2019
Ordinary offerings need upgradation!
Comments: Team viewer is a good software to accommodate basic business needs of screen & files sharing and conferencing, if there is no other option.
Pros: Team viewer is a basic computer screen sharing software. It offers basic functionalities of remote control access, conferencing and media/ file sharing. All of this can be done smoothly and conveniently via team viewer.
Cons: The offerings are very basic and similar to what is offered by similar other vendors in the market.
Reviewed on 6/2/2019
Comments: I am trying to use it for general IT purposes. However, every time I open it and try to connect, the app immediately crashes.
Pros: I have not been able to use it, it crashes every time I try and connect. Very cool idea though.
Cons: I have not been able to use it, it crashes every time I try and connect.
Reviewed on 2/9/2019
Comments: i have managed to get problems solved on the HR Manage system
Pros: Can remotely get assistance from service provider regardless of distance between the customer and service provider.
Cons: connectivity affects the flow of work, if network is bad no work can be done.