TalentSearch

Jared S.
IT Recruiter
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I find Dice the best of the many products for searching Candidates. It has a simple Boolean search, and allows you to narrow down your search via location, immigration status, experience etc.

Cons: The only draw back with Dice is sometimes I find the quality of the Candidates on there to be a little worse than some of the other recruiting tools.

If you're looking for a user friendly way to search Candidates, DICE is a great option

Reviewed on 29/8/2019
Max K.
Technical Recruiter
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I use DICE daily and I find it overall effective however a few little tweaks can make it much more powerful.

Pros: I find the searching on their platform to be as simple as it gets and easier than their competitors. It does also allow you on the left hand side to filter your searches

Cons: Although it does have filters on the searches I find that often Candidates are providing misleading information to DICE thus making the filters not as powerful as they should be. I wish there was a way for DICE to QA their resumes.

Quality/Quantity of Resumes has gone down

Reviewed on 15/10/2019
Lisa G.
It Recruiter
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall we have gone to other job boards recently because is just not bringing in the talent it use to

Pros: Dice use to be the #1 Recruiting tool for IT Professionals

Cons: The quality and quantity of resumes has dwindled drastically