• Overall
    4.9/5
    4.9/5

About Tovuti

Tovuti is an all-in-one eLearning platform that empowers companies of all kinds to activate the potential of their organization.

Learn more about Tovuti

Andy S.
Technical Training Manager
Maritime, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/3/2020

"Robust and flexible, Rapid deployment and very customizable!"

Comments: Overall it has been outstanding. Our sales rep was fantastic in answering all questions and our onboarding specialist is friendly and able to help with the majority of the questions and issues.

Pros: Ability to be stood up quickly and continue to evolve as we build out. We were up and running the same day we signed the paperwork (just for basic functions and a quiz/survey but up and running none the less). The ability to fully customize the platform to mimic our own website is a big plus also!

Cons: The reporting functionality has been limited in the one aspect I was looking for, namely for quiz results within a lesson, but we found a work around.

• Reviewed on 18/3/2020
Mikaela G.
Training & HR Generalist
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51-200 Employees

"New to Tovuti!"

Comments: Currently, we are almost done implementing Tovuti and then we will launch it company wide to provide more e-learning opportunities to employees. It will also house our Onboarding training, compliance, safety, etc. Eventually, we are hoping to launch another portal that is customer facing to do product training for customers, product reps, etc.! Tovuti having the capability to do that was another motivating reason to selecting them. Overall, we really like Tovuti and are pleased with our choice!

Pros: When selecting an LMS, our team had several criteria: company viability, pre-built content options, content customization, user experience, reporting/metrics, system administration, customer service, and cost. In almost every category, Tovuti ended up beating out several other well known competitors. Tovuti was able to give a great and well priced option for buying pre-built content, while also having flexibility to allow our company to upload our own custom content, and then build learning paths, add in interactive quizzes, surveys, checklists, etc. From the learner side of the portal, it looks clean, friendly, and is easy to navigate around for a new user. I also appreciated that it is easy to build custom reports, and there are also visually friendly dashboards for a quick pulse on different data. Also, customer service and price was head and shoulders above the competition. The people at Tovuti are friendly and easy to connect with, and they answer questions very promptly! All without having to go through a generic email address you aren't sure anyone is reading or listen to a phone tree until you finally get a live person. Their pricing is also very reasonable and straight-forward. No last minute or surprise "fees".

Cons: The hardest part is learning and building the software from the admin side. It's like drinking from a firehose in the beginning. You just have to commit to spending a lot of time playing around in the system, trying things, breaking things, and after a few weeks you get to a point where you mostly know where you're going in there. Tovuti is great about answering questions, taking feedback, and fixing what you break during this stage. However, I do wish they would have provided written onboarding steps to provide more focus and direction during those first few weeks.

Leah K.
Founder/CEO
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/6/2020

"Creating Meaningful Virtual Learning Experiences"

Comments: As an educational organization designing for teachers and adult users, Tovuti has the creative ability to push the cutting edge of distance learning allowing us to lead as innovators.

Pros: I LOVE the interactive activities that can be utilized to deepen and reinforce learning in the courses. The willingness of the company to act on and live their organizational mmission and vision is refreshing. It also means they are willing to help us grow that cutting edge, listening to ur needs and considering what they can do to push the envelope with us.

Cons: It is a little less than user intuitive as a creator of content. There are certain features that require deeper understanding to be able to use well. The support videos aren't always as up to date as needed to allow administrators to feel as confident in these gray areas.

• Reviewed on 10/6/2020
Alyssa R.
Clinical training specialist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/3/2020

"Tovuti Review - Ekso Bionics"

Comments: Overall, this has been a huge upgrade to our previous system

Pros: The course building software is easy to use, once I learned to do it the first time. I like the ease of signing people up for the site and how automated we can make that process, leaving less work for each admin.

Cons: Customer service is very responsive but sometimes does not know the answer to questions. I find I have to jump between pages a lot to get the software to do what I want.

Dan B.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/5/2020

"Wow! What a great experience!"

Comments: My first support ticket was resolved with amazing speed and simplicity. Within a relatively short time I was provided a step by step instruction with screen shots customized to my setup that resulted in me setting the correct configuration values in just a few minutes. Awesome!

Pros: The main value of Tovuti is the "all-in-one" package as not only a Learning Management System, but also contains the student, event, course/lesson and content management components, but also has a standard payment interface and allows for multiple brands from the instance. But most importantly, they have the embedded virtual classroom, which ties the student experience into one neat and tight package.

Cons: The functionality to create kanban boards such as you would find in Miro, Quip or Trello would be helpful. This was discussed during the sales cycle and I received assurance that the product development team is looking into those features. That many of these tools, including Tovuti, are on zapier.net is something that streamlines product integrations.

• Reviewed on 5/5/2020
Heather T.
Learning & Development Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/3/2020

"Look no longer, this is your LMS"

Comments: Phenomenal - they treat you like a person, not just a number. They listen when you have a concern or need, and they are there for their customers.

Pros: The support that I receive, and continue to receive from Tovuti is above and beyond what I could have expected. I really appreciate the personalization of the software to my organizations' needs and the ease of toggles to turn on and off the desired features. Also, the entire team is open to recommendations about how to improve the system to better meet their customer's needs.

Cons: The implementation took longer than I initially expected (a few months) as we were learning new software. Now it is incredibly intuitive and I appreciate all of the training materials that are being built as we go for future customers.

Michael S.
Instructor
E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/3/2020

"Tovuti makes my life easier"

Comments: Easy integration of content and tools mixes with deep and valuable functionality in this cloud-based software. I can quickly build interactive courses, adapt ones from their integrated libraries, and import a wide variety of file types. Tovuti is a scalable platform that I can use from blended to fully virtual learning. Their team is aware that many academics and trainers use an LMS more out of necessity and institutional policy, than from desire or enjoyment. For this reason, Tovuti is exceptionally user-friendly. I also find that the design loans itself to working efficiently with third-party tools and services. Gamification helps make my lessons fun, while the recognition badges enhance student motivation. Teaching and training is stressful enough. This education technology has made my job easier.

Pros: Tovuti is an on-demand microlearning platform. It is suited for all sizes of organizations, from small companies and individual classrooms to large corporations and universities. I work and consult in all of those learning environments. This LMS makes it easy for instructors to integrate best practices including gamification, recognition, retrieval practice, adaptive learning, micro-learning and other strategies. In my time with Tovuti, I have experienced more engagement, higher retention of information, and better insight to training effectiveness.

Cons: Nothing, really. Everything has been great. Maybe Tovuti can add some more creative adventure-style games to their lineup.

• Reviewed on 23/3/2020
Dale G.
Technical Trainer
Maritime, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/5/2020

"Still Learning the Ropes"

Comments: WIth Tovuti, we are able to deliver training to dealer technicians in the middle of the Corona Pandemic. This is quite a new experience for everyone; it saves on travel for the technicians and training is more immediate instead of waiting for an open seat at the factory classes. It will become the new face of our company's training.

Pros: I like the innovative interactive content that is available in Tovuti. It has allowed me to expand creativity in the lessons. Some of the interactive tools are more effective than others (at least for my industry). I like using the "Columns" content because of the great variety one can use within... like other interactive content. Not just text and images, but Hotspot IMages, quizzes, videos, "find the hotspot" images, etc. For the most part, I find the tools intuitive. With very little help, I was able to jump in and begin creating interactive and detailed lessons that I feel students will devour. There are so many other items on the platform that I am anxious to use: The virtual classroom is one. With the pandemic in full swing, this platform may be the new face of our training.

Cons: In user mode, I find it difficult to navigate within a lesson without using the browser back button. I cannot select a font style when entering text in the Columns mode. I have typed my text in Word and then copy & paste it into the text windows. That seems to work. I wish there was an add-on (like Grammarly) within the text windows to correct misspellings and grammar.

• Reviewed on 1/5/2020
Angus F.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/3/2020

"Tovuti - You are more than a ticket support number!"

Comments: With this software we are now delivering professional development courses to maritime professionals ashore or on ships around the world.
Our overall experience with Tovuti has been extremely positive and a large part of that is down to the accessibility of the technical experts who are willing to listen and spend time to help you develop your product.

Pros: The onboarding process with their technical experts gets you up and running quickly. In the past I have purchased separate authoring tool licences. The tools embedded in the software mean you don't have to do this and you can create engaging , interactive courses and learning outcomes quickly. I particularly like the ability to create interactive video content very easily. The students 'Learning Portal' looks very professional and reporting and analytical tools allow you to monitor student progress and engagement.

Cons: There are always elements of compromise in adapting an existing software package to your specific business needs. What we have found though is that Tovuti are willing to listen to your requirements, make changes if they can and if they can't make suggestions for an alternative approach.

Sara C.
COO
E-Learning, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/3/2020

"Happy Tovuti Newbie"

Comments: Overall, I think the people at Tovuti really make any technical difficulties feel insignificant. They have been insanely patient and present with us through the whole onboarding process and beyond. They truly care about their customers and we haven't regretted the transition once.

Pros: We've been using Tovuti for just a few months, but the end-user experience is absolutely gorgeous and professional in its look/feel. Our clients are so happy with the platform and have enjoyed an easy, positive experience from day one. The client landing pages are highly customizable, so we're able to tailor each client's needs down to great detail.

Cons: Full disclosure: we don't have a tech team, so the learning curve has been a little steep for us with learning the backend. I'm certain someone with a strong tech/coding background would have been able to navigate the build with much more ease. That said, the admin side of things doesn't always feel as intuitive as we'd like.

• Reviewed on 25/3/2020
Andrea G.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/4/2019

"Very Happy with Tovuti!"

Comments: Prior to my switch over to Tovuti, my website, e-commerce portal and LMS were all hosted on 3 different sites, which created a choppy experience for my customers and a logistical nightmare for me. Tovuti has given me a beautiful, professional website, a simplified e-commerce platform, and a learning management system that all work together, look integrated, and allow me to create courses that are challenging and informative.

Pros: I made the decision to switch my online presence and LMS to Tovuti primarily because it allowed me to put everything under one "roof" - my LMS, my website and my e-commerce are all now hosted together on one platform which really streamlined things for me. I've been on Tovuti for over a year, and their LMS is one of the most robust I've ever used. There are a lot of built in features that allow me to create effective, engaging e-learning courses, and the student experience is beautifully easy to navigate. From the first look at course descriptions on my main site, to the purchase experience, to the actual course completion - everything appears seamless, integrated, and intuitive to the user. The customer support I received while getting the platform up and running was awesome - I definitely felt like I had a partner in Tovuti and my questions were always answered quickly and thoroughly.

Cons: There is literally nothing I don't like about this platform!

Ginger B.
Education Specialist
Banking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/4/2019

"Beautifully designed, easy to use platform"

Comments: The overall experience with Tovuti and the Tovuti team has been OVER THE TOP! They have guided us through our design and added special functions that we didn't even know were possible. They are always available to hop on a call when we have questions. Their standard in customer support should be the industry standard.

Pros: Tovuti has been instrumental in helping us launch our industry directory, calendar and education hub. For years we had searched for a solution that provided us with one platform to bring vendors, events, education and community together. We were finally able to realize our dreams with Tovuti. It's platform gives us an easy to use software to bring everything together. It is easy to train new team members and customers on using Tovuti and we always get a comment of how beautiful everything looks during our demos. Dream realized with Tovuti!

Cons: We started looking at Tovuti over a year ago and there were a few things on our punch list, like reporting that were not as robust as we wanted. We decided that the overall benefits of Tovuti outweighed some of the reporting functions we thought we needed and we know that they are on their punch list and will come in time.

• Reviewed on 20/4/2019
Mary elizabeth M.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/4/2019

"Tovuti Review - Feedback from "

Comments: Overall I had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Tovuti and their team. In fact, it isn't fair to refer the folks at Tovuti as "their team" as we truly functioned as a single, seamless team. With Tovuti's software and support, we were able to over-deliver on our promise to our client. A highlight of our success was the extraordinarily high course completion rates (68%) far exceeding the more often single digit completion rates reported for online courses in similar contexts. Tovuti made it possible for us to reach and support educators in 22 states across Mexico.

Pros: Tovuti provided our team with an immediate and high quality solution as we prepared to launch a country-wide education engagement in Mexico. Tovuti worked with our team to build out our LMS within weeks. Our LMS hosted several customized, video-based courses available in both English and Spanish. Our team quickly learned the software and was building our courses within days. Tovuti was not only responsive to our specific needs (high social engagement across users/learners; immediate interaction with content with limited clicks; a repository for user content/course exemplars; back-end data gathering; easy to use dashboard interface; etc.) they came to the table with ideas and recommendation to better our product and services (navigation tutorial; driving users/learners to our LMS for resources and materials in addition to course content; etc.). Icons were well selected and placed to both ease and drive the user experience. The team at Tovuti maintained an effective work/production schedule enabling us to meet and exceed our clients' expectations. While our LMS was powerful, its aesthetic was attractive in its elegance and simplicity.

Cons: There were some specific icons that had been developed for our brand and were not easily integrated into the Tovuti dictionary. The Tovuti team worked with us to choose suitable replacements.

Terri G.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/3/2020

"Lots of features, great support"

Comments: We use Tovuti as an LMS and community platform, they are one of the few that combine these features well.

Pros: Very responsive and I like the look and feel of the product for our end users

Cons: Tovuti has worked well for us so far, I know they are constantly updating features and they have been responsive to our suggestions, the main thing they need to work on is the backend ux, too many places where it's hard up figure out what something is supposed to do

Mary S.
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/6/2019

"Unique learning platform that delivers in a way no other product can offer!"

Comments: Tovuti has been amazing to work with. They are consistently responsive to our needs, work with us to help us further understand how to use the learning platform, and find ways to make the learning environment more useful for our very specific needs.

Pros: This software's functionality is such that every aspect of it is user friendly, easy to modify and intuitive for the end user. The learning platform is designed so that every user's experience is one that makes the learning objectives clear and makes it easy to access all parts of the platform. Navigation is obvious and responsive to the user's needs. The platform is also easily modifiable so that the user's themes are integrated into the virtual classroom.

Cons: For the most part, this software is phenomenal and one of the best we have seen. As of today, the platform does not yet send automatic meeting notifications but we have been assured that it is in development and will be out soon.

• Reviewed on 24/6/2019
Ty P.
Chief Risk Officer
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2019

"Game Changer"

Comments: Whenever I've had questions or broken something, Tovuti's support is quick to respond with the answer or the fix.

Pros: We love the interactive content we are able to produce to keep our customers attention while taking our required new customer course.

Cons: The learning curve to understanding the little details that are sometimes important to figure out for one thing or another to function properly.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2019
Matthew K.
Clinical Training Specialist
Medical Devices, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/3/2020

"Intuitive Platform with a Clean Layout"

Comments: I would highly recommend Tovuti to anyone looking for a clean, user-friendly LMS for their customers or for internal training. It provides a robust range of different features while presented in a easy layout.

Pros: I love how easy it is for our users to navigate through different features offered in the platform. It is one of the most user friendly LMS that I have operated.

Cons: On the administrator side, it can sometimes be difficult to find what I am looking for. I am able to figure out most customization and creation pieces on my own but it does take some time.

David G.
  • Reviewed on 17/3/2020

"Streamlined training and messaging "

Pros: The team is so helpful. They helped navigate our system and helped us walk through our process from beginning to end. We needed a training platform and structure. It was super helpful to have a team so kind and thorough.

Cons: No real cons. Our need was such that we needed to build it with them from scratch so they made a difficulty process easier. I don't know where we would be without it.

D. brooke P.
  • Reviewed on 17/4/2020

"Great LMS and Great Value"

Pros: Team was great to get it setup. Has more features than I know what to do with.

Cons: Not much. If I had to pick something that I wish was better was the interface. That is me grasping at straws though.

• Reviewed on 17/4/2020
Candace M.
HR Coordinator
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/6/2020

"Great Customer Service "

Comments: I have had nothing but great customer service and help along the way when needed. I am still learning what this software can do!

Pros: I appreciate that once you learn the software it is easy to use.

Cons: There are functions that I wish were there that are not, however they are working on them for us which shows they actually care about their customers!

• Reviewed on 17/6/2020
Ty P.
Chief Risk Officer
  • Reviewed on 18/4/2019

"Tovuti changed my life, no joke"

Comments: We are using the system in every level of our business. We have learning opportunities for our customers, trainings for staff which eliminate the headache of the on boarding process, and courses for our car dealer partners to equip them with the knowledge they need to get started doing business with us! Tovuti has taken so much off the plates of our upper management that they can now focus on growing our company instead of keeping it afloat.

Pros: When designing training courses for our staff, we don't have to throw it away and start over when something changes. Instead, we make the updates in seconds and carry on!

Cons: Somewhat of a learning curve, but once it clicks, it's easy to appreciate the vast opportunities for greatness!

• Reviewed on 18/4/2019
Carole W.
Manager, Learning & Organizational Development
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees

"Extremely Satisfied Customer"

Comments: I am thrilled to be an extremely satisfied Tovuti customer. I've enjoyed the user friendly administrative system that allowed us to quickly build our site and enter our events and courses. I also appreciate the support we received to learn the system and determine what would work best for our organization. Our employees are impressed with the look of our site and the ease of registering. When we faced a hitch that would have affected our launch, the Tovuti team went the extra mile to resolve the issue so we had a successful launch that was on time and offered the features that were critical. I can't say thank you enough.

Pros: Easy to use and Tovuti is willing to customize.

Cons: I do not have anything I did not like or did not work well for us.

Business Manager
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/3/2020

"Next Generation LMS, an LXP"

Comments: The Tovuti team is great to work with!

Pros: Loading users via CSV is easy. I plan to implement SSO in the future.
Designing content via the Interactive Content builder was easier than expected.
Gated learning, learning paths, and user roles are powerful when used together.

Cons: I am looking forward to the release of Tovuti's iPhone and android apps.

• Reviewed on 16/3/2020
Travis b. H.
Managing Partner
Banking, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/4/2019

"A game changing software!"

Comments: I was very impressed start to finish with this product. Ease of use, content creation, tremendous UI...very impressive.

Pros: After lots of bad experiences with learning management systems, Tovuti has been a breath of fresh air. Great team, easy process, and high value pricing. The applications for this software are endless and we have already used it for customer education and on boarding as well as employee on boarding and training. So many applications!

Cons: So far there really aren't any complaints on this. We have been very happy!

• Reviewed on 17/4/2019
Jane S.
Director, Learning & Organizational Development
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/3/2020

"Easy to Implement! Great Service!"

Comments: I have nothing but terrific feedback about Tovuti's support and the ease of use of the Tovuti system. Your support has enabled us to launch our new system to our organization in a matter of weeks. It’s up and we are already hearing very positive feedback! Thank you for your hours of hands-on support for our team. We are very excited and proud to be Tovuti customers.

Pros: It has robust functionality and is very intuitive.

Cons: No issues so far!