15 years helping Irish businesses

About SignWell

SignWell is a comprehensive electronic signature tool that focuses on cutting turnaround time in half.

Learn more about SignWell

Pros:

I like how easy it is to use. Customer service was quick to respond when I had a question.

SignWell ratings

4.9
4.9
4.8
4.8

9.2/10

SignWell has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 1,052 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used SignWell before?

Filter reviews (1,052)

Sergio
Sergio
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Excellent Tool for sign

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Great experience, we did the integration in less than a day, start use in the same and also create a template for ours documents easly.

Pros:

Integration by API, embedded sign and good documentation.

Cons:

Not find a way do automatic sign my documents or sign by api.

Kai
Founder in US
Online Media, Self Employed

SignWell Is Perfect For My Small Business

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I don't think about signwell and that's a good thing. They're in the background. I send a pre-created 'sign this document' link with my MSA and the SOW of the offering and we're good to go.

Pros:

Their support and development teams are very responsive. I wrote in with a few feature requests and a few weeks later one of them was live — and a year later when one shipped they reached out to let me know!

Cons:

They are great at what they do. No complaints from me.

Velga
Boss in Dominican Republic
Design, Self Employed

Review from trial

3.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: A simple and convenient tool when you just need to put your signature without a pen. Does not match the high-level electronic signature offered by DocuSign and my country's (Latvia) electronic signature, which includes a time and location stamp, as well as an identification number for each signature.

Abdullah
DIRECTOR in Canada
Accounting, Self Employed

CREATE A LINK

Comments: IT IS A DECENT SOFTWARE.
A LITTLE BIT ON THE EXPENSIVE SIDE AS COMPARED TO SIGN NOW SOFTWARE, WHICH IS CHEAPER TO USE AND EASY TO PROCESS

Pros:

IT IS EASY TO CREATE A LINK. BUT UNFORTUNATELY CAN ONLY SEND IT VIA EMAIL. I WANT TO CREATE A LINK AND SEND IT THROUGH SMS, WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK MESSENGER.

Cons:

IT IS NOT SPECIFIC AS COMPARED TO SIGN NOW.

Lauren
Founder and CEO in US
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Signwell is perfect for my needs!

Comments: Overall, my experience with SignWell has been highly positive. It effectively fulfills all my requirements for document signing. Despite encountering minor issues such as difficulties in updating signors' email addresses, SignWell's user-friendly interface and efficient template storage significantly streamline my workflow. Its convenience and reliability make it an indispensable tool for managing client agreements. I highly recommend SignWell to anyone seeking a comprehensive solution for document signing.

Pros:

I love that SignWell allows me to effortlessly store my client agreements as templates. This feature enables me to swiftly prepare and send agreements when onboarding new clients. It streamlines the process and ensures efficiency in managing my client relationships.

Cons:

One drawback I encountered with SignWell is the inability to easily change the email address of a signor if a document fails to send. Recently, I faced a situation where a client updated their email address without notifying me, causing complications. Instead of seamlessly modifying the email address, I had to set up a new document for them to sign. It would be beneficial if SignWell offered a more straightforward way to update signors' email addresses, enhancing flexibility and reducing unnecessary hassle in such scenarios.

Evan
Owner, Founder in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Fantastic User Friendly Product

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: I am very pleased with SignWell's services and would recommend it to anyone especially small business owners who NEED a resource like this to handle e-signatures on a regular basis.

Pros:

SignWell makes business dealings EASY! With a straight forward and user friendly dashboard I know that I can always rely on their services to help ensure business operations run smoothly.

Cons:

I wish there was a feature that would allow me to edit the document I have already uploaded within SignWell. Usually, I have to make edits outside the platform and re-upload the documents, often starting over entirely.

Binny
Co-Founder in Israel
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

A waaay better version than DocuSign

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall our experience has been incredible. No complaints - it's perfect!

Pros:

SignWell is priced super competitively, has complete feature parity with the bigger names in the space, and is a pleasure to use from a UI/UX perspective

Cons:

Nothing, it's simply the perfect e-signature tool!

Luis
Human Resources Representative in Costa Rica
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Excellent and affordable electronic signatures' tool

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I would recommend this tool because of it's low price and high usage.

Pros:

Price, easy to use, it delivers the document to the people involved.

Cons:

I actually enjoy using it, especially the easy to use part.

Matthew
Owner in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Pocket Office has benefitted tremendously from using SignWell

5.0 last month New

Comments: No frills and straight to the point. There was no unnecessary clicks or interactions needed. Everything was laid out simply and efficiently.

Pros:

It's integration with other tools such as Zapier. I'm able to add document processing automations to my workflow quite simply.

Cons:

I wish that custom branding became available once I start paying for the plan. It seems weird that after shelling out money, I'd not be able to make it mine; instead I'll have to upgrade to another plan in order to have that.

Gerrick
Gerrick
Agenc Owner in US
Insurance, Self Employed

Fitst time user

Pros:

I like the fact that i can send multiple emails a month and its easy for the customer to use.

Cons:

I dont have any complaints at the moment. I just have to get use to the interface

Label owner in UK
Entertainment, Self Employed

Legion Sign well review

Comments: I have had a great experience using the platform it has made my work a lot better and easier.

Pros:

I like how easy SignWell is to use. It has great features and more I'd like to try out for future documents. It's fast and easy to send our documents worldwide and have our contracts signed electronically to allow us to work by saving the planet environmentally as well.

Cons:

There is nothing I dislike about SignWell I choose to use this platform over others as it was better and easier to use.

Taylor
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Excellent for SMBs

Comments: Docsketch has been a lifesaver. I cannot always get documents to a client in person. I needed something both easy for me and easy for my clients to complete. Docsketch filled that need. I tried several other services, but, found the combination of features and pricing from Docsketch to be just right.

Pros:

Docsketch is user friendly and simple. The process of converting PDF documents to forms that can be electronically completed is intuitive and fast. Generally, I love how fast and easy it is to get a document to a client for review and signature. I've also received positive feedback from users who find their signing experience easy and fast.

Cons:

There are some missing features, such as the ability to organize templates, that would make workflow easier.

Matan
CEO in Canada
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Great electronic signing system for low cost providers

Pros:

The price is the #1 factor in choosing SignWell. we used to use Hello Sign before they were bought by Dropbox. At the time the price was similar for similar features. Dropbox they decided they were at the level of Docusign (they are not) and raised their price beyond what we were willing to pay. For a simple electronic signature system this does the job quite well and at a much lower cost with similar functionality to higher end providers. i see no reason to spend more to get less value for my money.

Cons:

their templates do not have as many out the box functions as do other providers but again for the price I am willing to do some workarounds.

Adam
CRO in UK
Human Resources, 51–200 Employees

Best out there

Pros:

I feel it’s the best out there it’s cheaper and gives you 3 documents free trail and these look and come through amazing. It’s simple to use for people who are not tech savvy

Cons:

I wish it had more free signings in the free trial

Trevor
Chief Innovation Officer in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Seamless Solution for Signing Needs

Comments: SignWell has been a game-changer for streamlining our document signing procedures. Its intuitive interface has made the entire process smoother, saving us time and hassle.

Pros:

SignWell provides an incredibly user-friendly platform that simplifies the signing process. Its integration capabilities are top-notch, effortlessly fitting into existing workflows without a hitch. The pricing is fair and aligns perfectly with the value it offers.

Cons:

It's hard to pinpoint any significant downsides. Occasionally, some advanced features could be expanded upon, but that's more of a wish list than a true con.

Avriel
C-Founder in UK
Renewables & Environment, 2–10 Employees

Simple and Affordable

Comments: I really like it! It's much easier and cheaper than the other one we were using, and I like that it feels very official while still being clean and uncluttered.

Pros:

I like how easy it is to use. It doesn't feel cluttered, it just does what I need to do without any fuss. And it's cheaper than the alternatives, which is really nice.

Cons:

Nothing so far, I like SignWell a lot better than what we were using before. I need to figure out how to integrate it with the other products we are using.

Sweety
Manager in India
Legal Services, 11–50 Employees

Super Amazing Digital Signing Tool

Comments: We're quite happy since day one as the onboarding process is pretty simple and they provide excellent Support (thanks SENSITIVE INFORMATION HIDDEN). They're constantly coming up with regular updates and new features.

Pros:

Our Clients love seamlessly easy signing process. The RTIwala Services is catering to B2B as well as B2C Clients and for each one of them signing the legal documents and affidavits are super simple. And, fabulous feature is it auto fetches the existing client details based on the email, it saves our time and efforts.

Cons:

Nothing as such but there should be more advanced features like REST APIs, more customization and native fonts for signing as many Indians would love to use the Hindi language. Some predefined templates to fetch the details from Forms (typeform/involveme) and populate to form in the form of drag and drop element.

Ugo
Owner in Italy
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Excellent document flow management software, new features added week by week

Comments: I bought this software at its very beginning with a special deal, so it was basically a bet on it. I won that bet, it's fantastic! I work in digital forensics field and I needed a software to help me sign contracts and securely share documents in a secure environment and I finally found it!

Pros:

Easy to use, clear free training and explanations, new features every week/month! It worth (much more) the value I paid for it.

Cons:

Nothing, it's perfect for what I need, nothing negative to write about

Sabeer
Sabeer
Chief Executive Officer in Mexico
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

Best DocuSign Alternative.

Comments: Fan-fuckin-tastic. I use it for almost everything quotes, NDAs, employee contracts and what not.

Pros:

It's super easy to use and the pricing makes it even more terrific.

Cons:

Nothing so far been using it for couple of months so far best signature software.

Pauline
Pauline
Real Estate, Self Employed

Still working on it - great value!

Comments: Overall Docsketch has been great, and we've referred other PM's to Docsketch. It's affordability and ease to switch out users without breaking the bank has been great. I believe in another 3-6 months it'll be closer to perfection, making it a little more user friendly.

Pros:

The biggest pro of Docksetch is pricing, much much more affordable than other Doc Signing software like Docusign, etc. You don't pay for additional users and it's simply priced (what you pay for is what you get, no add-ons, etc). It's pretty easy to use for the basics, especially since I worked in real estate and I'd signed Property management agreements to clients. I never had clients who had issues or questions, and I like the easy features like auto-remind, etc. Overall we've loved using it and it's a great value.

Cons:

It's a work in progress, and you can tell. They are always adding new features, but sometimes when you're switching out contacts, or wanting to edit a template you sent out, it's very tedious and difficult to understand. Luckily, their customer support team is pretty awesome and they're always getting back to you immediately and open to product features.

Seth
Partner in US
Commercial Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great Docusign alternative

Pros:

It’s a great tool for sending documents to clients. We have found pricing to be great and provides all the functionality we need.

Cons:

We like everything about Signwell. We’ve found it to meet our needs.

San
Owner in US
Photography, Self Employed

Highly recommend for easy contract signing!

Comments: I just started my business and didn’t even consider the fact that I would need a way to send out contracts to sign. I looked at multiple options, but found SignWell to be most cost-efficient. I also love that SignWell gives you 3 free documents a month because as I’m starting out, that is all I need (and I will gladly pay for a plan if I need more). SignWell is very easy to use and my clients have had no issues signing on their end. I highly recommend SignWell!

Pros:

Multi-party is very easy to use and set up on a document. I also love that I can sign in using Google; that makes it easier to keep everything in one place.

Cons:

When I first reached my limit of 3 documents, it took me a while to figure out that I was able to archive completed documents and have extra “space” for new documents. I thought that the 3 free documents a month would reset automatically, so more detail on this would be nice for new users.

Demetria
Business Broker in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Ease of Use for a good price

Comments: I am satisfied with the service overall. Being in the financial industry it makes things easier to get documents signed that are time sensitive.

Pros:

I love the fact that it is cost effective and easy to use. Overall , the ease of use helps when training new staff and associates.

Cons:

I would like to see more options for pricing for teams that are building.

Stephen
Founder in Sweden
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Great solution for small and large businesses

Comments: I run a small online marketing consulting practice and have had a problem with contracts and the management of them with clients in the past, this system has simply taken that headache away and I now have a simple system for getting proposals and contracts signed off and on record!

Pros:

I really like the simplicity and ease of use of the product. I love that I can see when my proposal and agreement documents have been seen by the other party and the audit trail document at the end is worth having for legal reasons.

Cons:

It's a relatively new offering so might not have all the latest bells and whistles compared to other solutions, however that is fairly reflected in the pricing and I know they actively improving the product!

Spike
CEO in UK
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

A very affordable piece of signing software, cheapest I've found!

Comments: Generally really well. The price is such a big selling point, so much cheaper than anything I've found. Never had any issues with it.

Pros:

The price, the first tier is more than enough for a very small business that needs to send out the odd NDA and sub-contractor agreement without breaking the bank. Super easy to use as well, not over complicated with features.

Cons:

It almost looks too basic, but that doesn't bother me.