Great all in one software for remote access

Reviewed on 8/2/2019
Specjalista ds. wprowadzania danych
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: TeamViewer is one of the most popular remote access programs not without a reason. It combines simplicity of use with great functionality. It is certainly software designed for both large enterprises and private clients who need applications for remote control for their own use.

Pros: TeamViewer is an all-in-one software that allows you to access another computer remotely. I find it very helpful with technical support, communication, collaboration or just information exchange. One tool allows you to work from a single room without wasting time and money on traveling. If I had to compare TeamViewer to other programs of this type, its main advantage is the lack of additional network configuration: we can provide remote assistance to someone connected to the Internet through NAT, and the only thing that the client must do is enable the QuickSupport module and provide us with the ID and password. Simple operation makes it an ideal tool for remote assistance and maintenance of remote computer workstations without the need for physical contact. I can just concentrate on my work, not on preparing for it. With this software I can solve problems remotely or communicate with clients and colleagues without complicated procedures and tedious preparations. TeamViewer has been designed to start working on any device in a few seconds and this is its great advantage.

Cons: There are however few disadvantages that can be quite annoying sometimes, such as the incoming menu of the presenter on the image transmitted to the participants or a poor drawing menu . Another disadvantage of this program is the small number of people who can meet in a virtual TeamViewer room at the same time.

excellent tool for my job

Reviewed on 1/2/2019
Johan andres C.
Technologist in analysis and development of information systems
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: excellent application, is one of the fundamental tools of my work. without this application we could not give support, we could not show requirements or incidents that occur in productive environment with each of the clients.

Pros: It helps me a lot with my work because through this software I can give technical support to clients that the company where I work. Apart from that it reduces costs to the company, I can review and connect with several clients at the same time clients without any problem.

Cons: what I do not like about this software is that if I have the licensed versionviewer version I can not connect to a higher version. asks me to update the version

Great & efficient communication channel

Reviewed on 5/4/2019
Reni N.
Online Services Manager
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: efficient way to solve any IT , software issues on any PC work station of an employee even in offices at a distance - global reach and problem solving tool

Pros: matches perfectly the business needs for internal communication between sections and departments in a very easy , user friendly and efficient way to solve any IT , software issues on any PC work station of an employee even in offices at a distance - global reach and problem solving tool

Cons: non so far - more than 2 years of use as user

Great remote control using teamviewer

Reviewed on 6/5/2019
Douglas M.
Sales executive
Banking, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easy to install and use.Has remote access and control.Teamviewer is a great collaborative tool which allows you to create and record demos, do interactibe training ,screen sharing or even hold video conferences.Quite safe and secure since all sessions are encrypted and has a two factor authentication sytem.

Cons: The browser version is abit difficult to use.constant updates end up becoming a financial burden especially for small businesses.

Remote Connection

Reviewed on 8/6/2019
Hira T.
Student
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I used TeamViewer in my studentship period to connect my classmates and teachers for study and project activities. Hopefully will use in future. because there is no alternative of it (Y)

Pros: It enables the users to connect remotely for globally distributed systems and also in all the fields. The screen-casting is the major advantage of this software

Cons: sometimes, it slows down. I don't know whats the actual reason. May be it is machine dependent

Best Remote Control

Reviewed on 27/4/2019
Deep C.
Employee
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall good software and very helpful and useful for everyone and at last but not least it is the best remote control.

Pros: Team viewer is the great software it allows you to control another computer from your computer only. Team viewer is the best remote control and also it has many features like it has the ability to share your files to another device.

Cons: The only one bad thing about this software is that its price is too high for small business mans and also there is no subscription based plans and also requires high speed of internet otherwise it crashes sometimes.

My reviews on team viewer

Reviewed on 10/2/2019
Angular Developer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My overall experience with team viewer is really awesome ,I have worked with team viewer with large number of team members. I do desktop sharing every day with my clients ,so it's quite good if you are working virtually.

Pros: 1. Team viewer is one of the best tool for accessing desktop remotely. 2. It is good to setup team virtually with clients as well as employees ,if you are working virtually.

Cons: 1. It will work slow if your internet connection is slow. 2. It will perform slow if you will send heavy files.

Easy remote control

Reviewed on 16/4/2019
Md. nazmul K.
IT Manager
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easy to use, It has free versions for limited use too

Cons: I tried to setup Remote desktop in my windows 7 and I failed. But after install Teamviewer, I get the same service in a few minutes.

User friendly and collaborative

Reviewed on 19/5/2019
Mohd kasif S.
Systems Analyst
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: It's easy to use. No initial training required, everything is pretty much self explanatory

Cons: Nothing that I came across till now in my 2 years of usage .

TeamViewer for Shared Remote Control

Reviewed on 7/5/2019
Sr. Systems Engineer
Computer Networking, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The best thing, for me, is that I can talk a non "computer person" through setting it up so that I can then take control of their system

Cons: None, really. There are other products out there, of course, I just prefer the way TeamViewer integrates client (target) and admin (source) interfaces.

Really Good

Reviewed on 6/6/2019
Zawaar S.
Student
Computer & Network Security, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The most prominent feature about this software is the fact that it allows another user to gain access to and control your computer. Why is this such a good feature? Well because it allows others to help you with your computer if you need assistance and can't follow the instructions yourself. So if you're not tech savvy, I highly recommend this.

Cons: There's nothing really to dislike. However, if you do decide to gain access to someone else's computer (with their permission of course), there is a chance you might experience some lag and delays depending on how slow the other person's computer is.

If you need to see your customer, use it.

Reviewed on 29/5/2019
Design Suporvisor
Automotive, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My team design parts for 3 plants and over hundreds services. Sometime they need to quick answers for complex and basic issues. It is useful to see what other side see or do.

Pros: I can support my customer and plants from away. Easy and quick to see other side and no need additional equipment, just mobile phone is enough.

Cons: I have not seen any difficulties, maybe 3d version can be developed.

Great way to get help whenever you have an IT problem

Reviewed on 28/2/2019
Luis P.
Team Manager
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I loved how easy it is to get assistance with it. It is fast and extremely effective.

Cons: It can be a bit expensive but definitely worth it.

Team Viewer

Reviewed on 21/2/2019
Jessica G.
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: so far it has been very easy and is effective for our purposes of running meetings remotely

Pros: once set up it is easy to use and quick.

Cons: it sometimes says that the receiving computer is not connected to teamviewer when the settings have not changed. I have not been able to find an explanation for this

Ordinary offerings need upgradation!

Reviewed on 18/4/2019
Hiral K.
L&D Specialist
Logistics & Supply Chain, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Team viewer is a good software to accommodate basic business needs of screen & files sharing and conferencing, if there is no other option.

Pros: Team viewer is a basic computer screen sharing software. It offers basic functionalities of remote control access, conferencing and media/ file sharing. All of this can be done smoothly and conveniently via team viewer.

Cons: The offerings are very basic and similar to what is offered by similar other vendors in the market.

Crashing

Reviewed on 6/2/2019
Nathan W.
Broadcast / Production Systems Engineer
Broadcast Media, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I am trying to use it for general IT purposes. However, every time I open it and try to connect, the app immediately crashes.

Pros: I have not been able to use it, it crashes every time I try and connect. Very cool idea though.

Cons: I have not been able to use it, it crashes every time I try and connect.