Monster Voip used in a CPA Firm

Brian m. B.
CPA / Partner
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: MV-Business Voip has been great. Transition was smooth, customer support is able to fix issues fast, and the quality of the VoIP service is outstanding.

Pros: The transition to the software / voip service was easy. Monster Voip handled everything and it was a very smooth transition. The software is very easy to use which is helpful for last minute changes to our office schedule. Changes can be made anywhere you have internet access. Our staff really likes the ability to text clients from the software. Our clients receive the incoming text from our office number and not a personal cell phone number. Very convenient.

Cons: The confirmation page for faxing from Instant-fax.com serves its purpose, however we would prefer the confirmation have the ability to come as a .pdf document rather than an image in an email.

Business Phone Systems

Reviewed on 12/2/2019
Roger J.
VP of Sales
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: It's been outstanding! They are a very forward-thinking company out of California. Support is only one call or email away and most of the times they assigned the same support representative which streamlines the process.

Pros: From an admin perspective, it's easy to use, intuitive UI...easy to update phone extensions as employees come and go, as well as other features such as password, voicemails, etc.

Cons: nothing really, I wished I would have found out about this solution before. I was paying 32% more with half of the features (8x8)

Great Quality and Support

Reviewed on 10/9/2019
Yuvraj K.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: There was an incident where we had a trouble with our routing number I reached out to our account manager at Monster Voip and the issue was solved within a couple of minutes.
So the overall experience with monster voip is been really great.
Thanks Kilmer and Mark for your all time Support.

Pros: Quality, User-friendly Interface, Support, Integrations and API Access, Our increase in Productivity

Cons: When I think about the least nothing comes to my mind Like for me Quality and Support are the most important part and they have an excellent Support and Quality.

by Monster VoIP on 30/9/2019

Hi Yuvraj ,

Thanks for your feedback. It is a pleasure having Grace Consultancy Services as a valued customer

Having a Monster in your corner makes VoIP less scary.

Reviewed on 8/3/2019
Mike F.
Casting Producer/Tech Guy
Entertainment, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I met them at a business fair. We had one of the big carriers which was fine, but I'm always looking to work local and save money.
They saved us a couple of dollars a line. We also opted for their monitored service which has help keep the office running smoothly and gives me less headaches with the network.
Any issues we've had with transition, questions or service tweaks has been handled promptly.
The client software is great for making my own tweaks to users and call groups.

Pros: The ease of use.
Monitoring software.
Ability to adjust user details easily.

Cons: No complaints.
Any issues were addressed very quickly by staff.

Loving our services

Reviewed on 8/3/2019
Nika T.
Construction, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Their set up was quick and easy and quality is superb, support is always there to assist. Very happy with them.

Pros: The ease of use and the low cost. The nice phones that we opted in for. Very professional.

Cons: sometimes the settings get messed up, which can be annoying, but nothing too drastic.

Great Service

Reviewed on 17/6/2019
Blake T.
System Administrator
Wholesale, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Changing to Monster VoIP has been great. No more static or dropped calls. Happy sales reps and happy customers!

Pros: Good quality of service, customer support is very helpful and responsive.

Cons: Not all numbers can receive faxes (all can send faxes though) and new phone numbers cannot be purchased through the portal. Not the biggest hindrance because when a new number is needed I can email support and get very quick response.

Good quality

Reviewed on 31/5/2019
Ginnis M.
Office manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The main business solution we are seeing is saving money (about $200 per month). The phone quality is great and the web portal is very easy to use.

Pros: It is pretty user friendly. Easy to figure out without having to refer back to the quick start guide.

Cons: I wish the phone display was a little easier to read and configure for each phone. I don't like switching between page 1 and 2 for transfers and wish I could customize my own display.

Great VOIP Service

Reviewed on 9/4/2019
Karen S.
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Text MMS and simple setup. Transferred my number super fast.

Cons: Had to have a separate number to receive faxes.

Great service

Reviewed on 10/5/2019
Thomas M.
broker
Real Estate, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: price and varied ways to use smart phone land line and computer talk and text

Cons: nothing!