MV-Business VoIP Reviews

by Monster VoIP

• Overall
    4.7/5
    4.6/5
    4.7/5

About MV-Business VoIP

Provides a fully hosted cloud PBX and unified communications.

Learn more about MV-Business VoIP

Justin D.
  • Reviewed on 24/1/2020

"Best VoIP Software in Los Angeles!"

Comments: Very professional, knowledgeable, responsive - my emails were answered within an hour or two consistently. The pricing was straightforward and transparent, I never felt pressured to rush our decision (but I should have made it faster!). They worked with us on our budget, which was something over providers weren't open to doing.

Pros: I loved the ease of use, and easy deployment. We shouldn't have waited so long to make the switch. Monster uses the newest voip technology, so our sales teams were thrilled with the change. The ability to use it everywhere - desk, computer, cell, makes life so much easier. We're not tied down to one spot, or have to give our customers multiple numbers to reach us at. The autoattendant and call hunting are especially useful as sometimes we have to route our calls between teams when we're overloaded with calls.

Cons: I have nothing negative to say about it, it's fantastic all the way around.

by Monster VoIP on 27/1/2020

Hi Justin, Thanks for the feedback and we are glad your team is enjoying their new phone system.

• Reviewed on 24/1/2020
Michael D.
VP of Operations
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/2/2020

"The Most Underrated VOIP Service On The Internet"

Comments: I thought the entire experience was more than I had expected. MV actually sent their lead technician from Los Angeles to Cleveland to help with our go live and get everything right. While there were a few issues that took a little longer to get sorted out, they got the job done. The times that I have had to reach out to support were always easy experiences that resulted in quick answers.

Pros: I love the mobile app. It has made my life so much easier. No more having to run back to my desk or deal with missed phone calls. I can also operate out of the office like I'm in the office. Most people might not even realize that I'm not in the office.

Cons: My only complaint is regarding the paging. MV was able to tie in an overhead page to the over the phone page using a paging bridge. However, that paging bridge acts like its own user. Meaning each time someone makes a page, it populates the phone as a missed call. MV was able to program that those missed calls do not show up as notifications each time. But if you look in the history, you will see a huge amount of missed calls from the paging bridge. It's not horrible, just annoying.

• Reviewed on 27/2/2020
Dash M.
Account Manager
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/5/2020

"Best Phone system"

Comments: Great service and great support when needed.

Pros: The Salesforce integration makes things more efficient for me with the clic2call and call logging.

Cons: I wish they had call transcription to log notes in my crm.

by Monster VoIP on 3/6/2020

Thanks so much for your feedback!

• Reviewed on 26/5/2020
Teri A.
Seed Tester
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2019

"I don't spend a lot of time using the phone system."

Pros: There are a lot of extensions that can be added to it.

Cons: I haven't been able to figure out how to recall somebody if I transfer them to another extension if that person isn't at the phone to answer it.

Hello Teri,

Thanks so much for your feedback. We will have someone reach out to you and help you will viewing your call history or using the call pick up feature.

You can always contact support at 877-818-9696 or [email protected] .

Sandra D.
Insurance Specialist
Insurance, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2019

"Good customer service support"

Comments: We are pleased with the service, although sometimes it fails to work, they have good technical support

Pros: System is easy to use, functions are fast

Cons: Sometimes connection fails and we can't send fax

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you are happy overall. We did look into your account and it looks like the issue you had was related to your internet service and not our system.

• Reviewed on 20/12/2019
Vera T.
Vice President
Construction, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/1/2020

"They have it all"

Comments: We've been using MVOIP for years now and love it. They really have the best prices as well as instant support and all the features you can ever need.

Pros: Easy to use, has all the needed features. Support is reliable.

Cons: Sometimes there are quirks to be worked out, but it has never set us back for too long.

by Monster VoIP on 16/1/2020

Hi Vera, Thanks for your support as one of our fantastic customers.

• Reviewed on 16/1/2020
Martin P.
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2-10 Employees

"Better customer support"

Pros: the mobile app, but sometimes I think there are some bugs. Couple of times calls were not available to pick up in the cell phone.

Cons: customer support should improve. Months ago I called several times and sent emails in regards some bills but there was no answer.

Hello Martin,

Thanks for being a great customer and we appreciate your feedback. Please be sure to reach anytime you need help via phone or email. Our Support number is 877-818-9696 and our email is [email protected] .

Yuvraj K.
  • Reviewed on 10/9/2019

"Great Quality and Support"

Comments: There was an incident where we had a trouble with our routing number I reached out to our account manager at Monster Voip and the issue was solved within a couple of minutes.
So the overall experience with monster voip is been really great.
Thanks Kilmer and Mark for your all time Support.

Pros: Quality, User-friendly Interface, Support, Integrations and API Access, Our increase in Productivity

Cons: When I think about the least nothing comes to my mind Like for me Quality and Support are the most important part and they have an excellent Support and Quality.

by Monster VoIP on 30/9/2019

Hi Yuvraj ,

Thanks for your feedback. It is a pleasure having Grace Consultancy Services as a valued customer

• Reviewed on 10/9/2019
Adam J.
logistic directoy

"Landline to VoiP"

Comments: Love having the extra extension, and many people like using the web link to show all sorts of different options that even I am not aware of.

Pros: This software sends you emails with voice mails attached, making it easy to know when you have a voice mail away from your desk, and easy to transfer messages as needed.

Cons: The only thing we don't like about this is that there is no visual cue when a line is set to DND (do not disturb), so our receptionist doesn't know when an extension is busy or away from their desk.

Hi Adam,
We are glad your are enjoying your new phone system. Thanks fro being a customer and we appreciate your feedback.

Videographer
  • Reviewed on 2/1/2020

"Monster Voip Is a great service"

Comments: We Called a few times in regards to customer service for a function not working or our lack of knowledge. It was always prompt and they always followed up a few days later to insure things are working properly.

Pros: Easy to access software
Changes are instant
Lots of customization

Cons: Blocking calls feature is per phone basis; You can block the number on the call group but to teaching a non technically inclined user to do that is not feasible.

by Monster VoIP on 3/1/2020

Thanks for the positive feedback.

• Reviewed on 2/1/2020
Brian m. B.
CPA / Partner
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/2/2019

"Monster Voip used in a CPA Firm"

Comments: MV-Business Voip has been great. Transition was smooth, customer support is able to fix issues fast, and the quality of the VoIP service is outstanding.

Pros: The transition to the software / voip service was easy. Monster Voip handled everything and it was a very smooth transition. The software is very easy to use which is helpful for last minute changes to our office schedule. Changes can be made anywhere you have internet access. Our staff really likes the ability to text clients from the software. Our clients receive the incoming text from our office number and not a personal cell phone number. Very convenient.

Cons: The confirmation page for faxing from Instant-fax.com serves its purpose, however we would prefer the confirmation have the ability to come as a .pdf document rather than an image in an email.

Hi Brian,

Thanks so much for the detailed feedback!

• Reviewed on 7/2/2019
Roger J.
VP of Sales
  • Reviewed on 12/2/2019

"Business Phone Systems"

Comments: It's been outstanding! They are a very forward-thinking company out of California. Support is only one call or email away and most of the times they assigned the same support representative which streamlines the process.

Pros: From an admin perspective, it's easy to use, intuitive UI...easy to update phone extensions as employees come and go, as well as other features such as password, voicemails, etc.

Cons: nothing really, I wished I would have found out about this solution before. I was paying 32% more with half of the features (8x8)

Hi Roger,

We appreciate your business. Glad we were able to provide so much value along with the substantial savings!

• Reviewed on 12/2/2019
Kelsie L.
Law Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/1/2020

"Monster VoIP - Great Quality and Customer Support"

Comments: I have had nothing but a great experience using the phone and its software. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a phone system upgrade.

Pros: Very user friendly and easy to use. Customer Service/Support Team is always available to help and answer any questions you may have. Online account system.

Cons: I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like about it. We went from using very old school phones, so this has been a great upgrade.

by Monster VoIP on 13/1/2020

Kelsie, Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad to know how delighted you are with our service and support.

• Reviewed on 10/1/2020
Jones O.
Ceo
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/1/2020

"VoIP "

Comments: Use of both mobile app ,really helped in ovecoming

Pros: Its convenient to use and it really made our business more professional.

Cons: Sometimes the other calls would override the calls from the mobile app. You cannot identify whose calling you. Sometimes I answer calls without knowing that they are business calls.

by Monster VoIP on 3/1/2020

Hi Jones,

Thanks for your feedback. We are thrilled you are enjoying your Monster VoIP Phone System.

• Reviewed on 3/1/2020
Erika T.
Care Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees

"Good Value"

Comments: We have saved a lot of money and also, they do not go down much, if at all, like our last company did.

Pros: The cost was much cheaper than the local provider we were using. Customer service is easier to reach as well.

Cons: I wish they gave you caller ID during call forwarding to our cell phones after business hours.

Hi Erika,

We appreciate your feedback. You may want to consider using our mobile app instead of forwarding to a cell number. Feel free to reach out if you need any help with this. You can contact Support at 877-818-9696 or [email protected] .

Blake T.
System Administrator
Wholesale, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/6/2019

"Great Service"

Comments: Changing to Monster VoIP has been great. No more static or dropped calls. Happy sales reps and happy customers!

Pros: Good quality of service, customer support is very helpful and responsive.

Cons: Not all numbers can receive faxes (all can send faxes though) and new phone numbers cannot be purchased through the portal. Not the biggest hindrance because when a new number is needed I can email support and get very quick response.

Hi Blake,

Thanks for putting your trust in Monster VoIP. We are glad we were able to deliver the improved quality that you were looking for.

• Reviewed on 17/6/2019
Greg H.
Account Exec
Telecommunications, 13-50 Employees

"seamless"

Comments: It helps me with my organization in order to be more efficient

Pros: The software is easy to use and makes life easy

Cons: nothing... everything works great... definitely helps with communication

by Monster VoIP on 30/3/2020

Grea, Thanks for the feedback!

Director of Business Development
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/1/2020

"Our company uses Monster and it's great! "

Pros: Customer support is outstanding with quick and accurate responses. Our transition was seamless and the quality is outstanding. Easy to use with a strong UI.

Cons: I'll need to get back to you on this as nothing comes to mind. We've been very pleased.

by Monster VoIP on 16/1/2020

We appreciate your feedback!

Mike F.
Tech Stuff
Entertainment, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2019

"Reliable Service"

Comments: Response time on issues is great. We appreciate the communication by phone and email.

Pros: I love that it manages the traffic so i don't have to worry about it.

Cons: I am a novice user and it has a lot of options and features I don't know how to use.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for being a fantastic customer and we appreciate the positive feedback.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2019

"VOIP"

Comments: Great customer service. Very knowledgeable staff

Pros: There are so many options. You can customize all you want

Cons: I cannot think of anything that I do not like.

by Monster VoIP on 30/12/2019

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Ryan G.
Videographer

"Great service "

Pros: We use this daily. It helps our office run smoothly and efficient.

Cons: There isn’t any real cons that I have noticed.

by Monster VoIP on 30/12/2019

Hi Ryan ,

We are delighted with your positive feedback. Thanks for being a great customer.

Adrienne J.
Bookkeeper

"VoIP Business"

Pros: I like getting an email for new voice mail messages, and also the ability to listen to the message from the email.

Cons: I wish the display on the phone would show when someone is on do not disturb.

Hi Adrienne,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please reach out if we can help you understand how to use presence can be used.

Fabiol A.
scheduling
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

"monster voip"

Comments: super easy to forward phones for the weekend

Pros: I liked how easy it was to use it. And how useful it is for the weekends.

Cons: sometimes i cant log in so i have to figure out how to make it work.

by Monster VoIP on 20/12/2019

Hi Fabiol,

Thanks for being a customer and we greatly appreciate your feedback!

Ryan F.
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/1/2020

"I Love this VOIP application "

Comments: Grteat experiecne at a outstanding price.

Pros: The phone app is outstanding! I love the easy to use format and set up was easy too!

Cons: Nothing yet. Everything is as advertised

by Monster VoIP on 16/1/2020

Thanks for the feedback Ryan. We are glad to have you as another satisfied customer

Ginnis M.
Office manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/5/2019

"Good quality"

Comments: The main business solution we are seeing is saving money (about $200 per month). The phone quality is great and the web portal is very easy to use.

Pros: It is pretty user friendly. Easy to figure out without having to refer back to the quick start guide.

Cons: I wish the phone display was a little easier to read and configure for each phone. I don't like switching between page 1 and 2 for transfers and wish I could customize my own display.

Hi Ginnis,
We are glad your enjoying your new phone system and seeing such a huge savings!

• Reviewed on 31/5/2019