15 years helping Irish businesses

Bouncy Castle Network Reviews

About Bouncy Castle Network

Multi-award-winning Party Rental Website & Live Reservation System provider covering 17 countries. IAAPA Brass Ring Award Winners

Learn more about Bouncy Castle Network

Pros:

I often compare it to an iPhone. The websites are sleek and professional but the back end reservation system is simple and easy to use like an iPhone.

Cons:

There’s no fault I can find. Perhaps an API for third party integration, but it would be such a far edge case for no real business requirement.

Bouncy Castle Network ratings

4.9

9.9/10

Bouncy Castle Network has an overall rating of 5.0 out 5 stars based on 75 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Bouncy Castle Network before?

The Moonwalk Place, BCN Review

Comments: The number one issue that BCN has resolved is keeping up with available inventory. I don't have to flip thru a notebook to see if something is available. It also helps with marketing and delivery organization.... , just waiting on that pro app. !!

Pros:

The product is mostly easy to use . I like the wide variety of templates to choose from. Custom support is great. They will spend as much time as needed to help with your issues.

Cons:

After you select your event date and a category, it shows what's available. It would be nice if it showed the booked items as well just just faded out, or maybe "booked" across the front. This would allow customers to see what you have for future bookings or maybe they will select a different date to have that item. If I was a customer and only seen one or two items available, I may use someone else that had a larger selection next time. Showing the booked items also may leaves the customer with the thought of , ' next time I'll book sooner' or ' let me change the date for this items' , instead of going to another company. The other thing that would be great is, being able to select the quantity before getting to the checkout page. Example, chairs , select quantity and then click book or check availability. After selecting the option, reserve or check availability, if they exceeded the max available it could say you must select [number of available] or less.

3 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave BCN a review. We really appreciate your time Michael.

Janniece
Executive Director in US

HANDS DOWN —ABSOLUTE BEST CUSTOMERSERVICE with THE BEST SOFTWARE

Comments: Everything is absolutely wonderful. A+ Customer Service A+ Booking software A+ Pricing —— OVERALL GRADE = A+ If you have an issue or want another feature added they are very upfront and straight forward. Initially there was not a route planner. I was told by staff they were working on it and when it would be available. They completed the upgrade before their expected date and the it was well worth the wait. I love them all but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is my all time favorite!!!!

Pros:

I love the MOST is the customer service! EVERYONE that I have talked to has been nice and helpful with a smile heard through the phone! I LOVE the software just as much! All in one pricing with all inclusive upgrades. Having this software makes my life easier everyday with booking, scheduling, and routing.

Cons:

Nothing! This sets the standard high for excellence in customer service and their product!

2 years ago

Thanks for the amazing review Janniece - we love you too :)

Andrew
Business owner in UK
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

A good all round website

Comments: As a whole the website is OK. Although the websites all look very much the same across many companies. This doesn't give the chance to stand out and be individual. Maybe have an option to use personal pictures instead of stock photos?We also find that if you call for advice then 9 times out of 10 your asked to watch video links or create a ticket to get a ring back whenever it suits. This isn't really useful if it's something easy to sort with a quick conversion. Finally, we have found two staff members in particular that are extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. [sensitive content hidden] were a great help, pleasant, patient and full of knowledge with a great way to explain to others what was needed to achieve successful outcomes. (Thanks [sensitive content hidden])

Pros:

We have found that the online booking works great for our business. It's easy for customers to use and straight forward to understand.

Cons:

The relationship workings are very difficult to understand when linking products. We felt that most staff didn't seem to understand it themselves clearly either.

last year

Thanks for your honest review. We always aim to improve our system and improve our teams training to deliver a smooth service. This month Feb 2023 we have added 4 more staff to our customer support team, and aim to do the same again in summer.

Kayleigh
. in UK

Great customer service

Comments: Overall amazing experience with BCN, as I said before the customer service is amazing. No question is too big or small. They are on hand around the clock and very prompt and friendly with any questions or issues I have

Pros:

Customer service BCN are very prompt with replies, I have used support tickets, live chat and called them, all have been amazing. Nothing is too much trouble and they are always on hand to help.

Cons:

I'd like to be able to choose my timeframe between bookings (for example an hour between bookings to allow for travel etc) there's no short way / easy way to do it, so I'd say that could be simplified

2 months ago

Amy
Business Owner in US
Events Services, 2–10 Employees

Exceptional Program & Management!

Comments: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have taken my business to the next level with designing my webpage and getting it off the ground. My website was almost non-existence within 24 hours it went live and was so everything I wanted my business to peruse. The webpage was bright, colorful, welcoming and user friendly. I am so glad I joined BCN. The backend platform is so easy to utilize. I recommend them to all my colleagues in the market.

Pros:

I love that BCN is supportive and attentive to details. Especially the needs and wants of their customers. The team at BCN is always welcoming to input and ideas. If issues arise they are always on stand by to get them resolved quickly without hesitation. Not to mention the quality of their services for the price. From the webpage designs to record timing on launching the websites. BCN blew me out of the water with their impeccable service.

Cons:

The time difference between the UK and US. Also wish they offered the marketing material options like they do in the UK for us in the US. Like T-shirt’s, business cards, etc.

3 years ago

Thank you for your amazing review Amy. Once we are past COVID and back in the US, setting up a print department will be a top priority.

Anthony

Event Rental Software

Comments: My overall experience has exceeded my expectations, I have 0 complaints. My business never skips a beat now that I’m using the Bouncy Castle Network Software.

Pros:

Being in the event rental business you have to be well organized, never overbook, and sure to never miss a delivery date. BCN gives me a piece of mind by keeping track of my inventory, booking my events online, and sending out emails for me. I’ve tried two other well known software companies and they both failed me . I’m very happy with my experience at BCN, and I highly recommend this product. Customer service is excellent, speedy, this is definitely a five star company.

Cons:

BCN is originally from the UK so when they started to service the United States I had to work with customer service after houses, however that has since a changed now that they have reps in the US. This was really not a big deal at all because any email request that I made was taken care of immediately by the time I opened for business the following day.

3 years ago

Thanks for your review Anthony. You'll be pleased to know that we are recruiting additional members for the support team, so we can offer extended hours of phone support.

Naheem
Director in UK
Events Services, 2–10 Employees

The best bounce house software on the market

Comments: Very pleasent and cooperative, I am not the best customer because of my limited tech knowledge, so I probably ring them more than others and frustrate them, but they have always been helpful and pleasent and always point out features which are available but not using correctly to support my business better.

Pros:

The ease of use, its not a complicated unfriendly system and has a clear workflow. I am able to navigate and customise features myself. In the past other companies would charge for this work and would take days/weeks to implement.

Cons:

As more and more people use the software the website design templates they offer can make similar competitors sites using the same design templates look the same, I guess this is why the costs are so low. I have pointed this out and they are looking to add more and remove others so that it doesn't become a problem.

3 years ago

Thank you for leaving a review for BCN. We are creating a range of new templates in the very latest web technology which will give our customers a much wider choice of designs to choose from.

Trigve
President / Owner in Canada

Recently Switched Providers

Comments: I am extremely please with the onboarding process and the value you get from it. They take the time to listen to you and learn how to best serve you directly.

Pros:

The level of detail and functionality packed into a manageable price. The importance they put on training and onboarding with the in-system reminders and tips on how to better your SEO and user experience. The service and ability to easily communicate through the online chat for instant support or the in-app trouble ticketing system for more complex service calls especially during initial set-up. (I only call if absolutely necessary)

Cons:

I have not got there yet. I would say the initial choice of templates was the hardest part of the process. But you could pay to get it custom designed. I am small business and not there yet.

Steve
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Bouncy Castle Network is #1 for an inflatable business!

Comments: Bouncy Castle Network is very helpful and help us so much in getting our business off the ground. They are simply amazing and would highly recommend them to everyone!

Pros:

Help is always available and fast if needed. Great to work with. Very friendly and take their time with you.

Cons:

Nothing is missing I can see. They have it all!

10 months ago

Thank you so much for your wonderful review :)

Alistair

So far so good

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Very new still. Line is staticy on calls so hopefully that will clear up

Pros:

New but so far I’m happy . Just need to learn the system

Cons:

Post codes can not be edited, only deleted. Need to fix that.

last month

Thanks you and welcome to BCN

Sarah
Events Services, Self Employed

Great Look and Customer Service

Pros:

I love how BCN websites look compared to others. Very nice look, relatively easy to figure out, and customer service is on point!

Cons:

I wish there were things I could change myself without having to constantly submitting support tickets.

3 years ago

Thanks so much for your review Sarah. We are always working on our service and hopefully our system will begin to cater for more adjustments in the near future.

Casey

Great product!

Pros:

Easy to use, great customer service, amazing product.

Cons:

I have not yet seen anything to list here

4 months ago

Thanks you for taking the time review our service

Joshua
Director in UK
Entertainment, Self Employed

[sensitive content hidden] was hugele helpful

Comments: Very positive, throughout my time!

Pros:

I have used BCN for over 6 years, and had to migrate my email account as many of my emails were ending up in the junk folders of customers, which was frustrating as a) they didn't think I was replying and b) I was losing out on custom. [sensitive content hidden] worked tirelessly to sort out the problems that the EXTERNAL HOSTING company ultimately made difficult. He managed to sort the issue after several phone calls and several hours of hard work on his part. I really appreciate the time he put into sorting this.

Cons:

Service, user interface/userability, reliabolity

last year

Thank you for your kind review.

Mandy
Self employed business owner in Ireland
Entertainment, 11–50 Employees

Pelican review

Comments: Any issues have been swiftly dealt with and constant quick response to messages, even after hours which was always very much appreciated

Pros:

Everything! The fact that it is constantly updated, leading the charge and totally innovative. Extremely easy to use with superb back up and customer service.

Cons:

Too few options for multi day hire. Limited options for high quantity assets like party hire and difficult to search user log. Limited opportunities to research individual stats.

3 years ago

Thanks Mandy, we appreciate your feedback. We're going to be working on lots of new features which should fill in those small functionality gaps.

Adrianne

Killer Software

Pros:

The customer service. Along with the software... of course! I'm busy with multiple businesses and BCN makes my life just that much simpler.

Cons:

As someone who pays monthly sales tax, it would be awesome to have a place to find just my monthly sales tax received from bookings, instead of tallying by hand.

11 months ago

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. The Tax update is being rolled out this week!

Owner in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

Fantastic service

Comments: Fantastic service and always go above and beyond

Pros:

Online diary saving lots of time dealing with customers

Cons:

Not a con with the system, more of a con with myself. Computing systems are not my thing so takes me longer to understand the system

3 years ago

Thank you for your review. We're really pleased that our service has worked for your business and we hope our team can keep your business moving forward.

Nick
Events Services, Self Employed

Review

Pros:

Seems easy to use for me and the customer. Good pricing. Looking forward to seeing the results

Cons:

I have not concerns yet. It seems to be working fine

7 months ago

Thank you for your amazing review; we appreciate it.

Isidro
Events Services, 2–10 Employees

Great customer service, and easy use software

Comments: Having an automated site with BCN is awesome, great support team that help with any questions.

Pros:

Easy to set up, and use software. Great customer service for support.

Cons:

As of now everything seems fine for me.

Rachel

This Is Awesome!!

Comments: Great from the first contact phone call to the on-going support!!

Pros:

The staff is AMAZING!! [sensitive content hidden]. What can I say? Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!! I LOVE them all!! They are always so helpful and engaging and knowledgeable. I can't say enough!! Thank you [sensitive content hidden], you're wonderful too. The website is like having 4 websites in 1. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Cons:

Nothing that I can think of. Everything is fantastic!!

3 weeks ago

Shawn

Bcn review

Comments: The team at BCN is awesome! Super supportive and easy to work with.

Pros:

Ease of use and customer service is phenomenal!

Cons:

I would have to say that I like the overseas phone call charges the least.

3 years ago

Thanks for your review Shawn. We do have an international number 786-522-0399, but feel free to message us via the chat system and we will call you right back :)

Cameron
Party Rental in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Best Party Rental Software Out There!

Pros:

The customer service has been nothing short of amazing. They continue to help me perfect my business and take it just as seriously as I do, for each individual client of theirs.

Cons:

I really have no complaints about the software.

Vincent

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] costumer service was excellent

Comments: I have had an excellent experience with the site. Everything has been extremely helpful and everything has been great. After launching my site I ran into a few issue. I was able to get on the phone with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and get them correctly in a timely manner. He was awesome this morning

Pros:

Price and ease of use I also love the out of box templates

Cons:

I love everything about this site I also love the support team

3 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave BCN a review of your experience. We really appreciate it.

Angela
Owner in Canada

Starting the website process

Comments: Great because of your agent [sensitive content hidden] . Your company is very lucky to have him.

Pros:

I love speaking with [sensitive content hidden] from UK. He's very personable and friendly, but most importantly helpful with my non-tech skills. Tech isn't a strong suit.

Cons:

That you can't change the colours of parts of the website template I selected. I thought at least I could change the colours.

10 months ago

Dan
Owner in UK

Awsome

Comments: Fantastic service from initial conversation to fully up and running website in a week

Pros:

Easy to use. Easy to set up and get up and running within a week. Great service and very responsive. Highly recommend

Cons:

None to mention. Everything was set up with no issues

2 years ago

Ira
CEO in US

GOAT Greatest Of All Times

Comments: It was a very great experience

Pros:

Very easy to setup and it’s also very easy to maintain

Cons:

I don’t really have anything negative to say as of now

3 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.