Filter by:

• Overall

About WorkClout

# 1 Rated Quality Platform for Automotive Parts Manufacturers. We help automotive workforces streamline quality to deliver excellence.

Learn more about WorkClout

IT Manager in US
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Good for anyone that needs improved quality processes. They are great with customer service and resp

5 9 months ago

Comments: They were a great choice for what we needed. They work closely with myself and our supervisor, check-in often with updates, and are always showing us different ways we can optimize our quality process further.

Pros:

Pros: easy to build forms that my team can use to capture quality specifications and details during production runs. The configuration has gotten better and become much more user-friendly over time. I like that you are able to maintain a revision history and changes are automatically applied to future quality checks.

Cons:

Cons: The digital forms are much different than our older excel files. Our workers needed to be trained on the new layout. The use of two columns has helped us match the forms as much as possible

Quality Manager in US
Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Quality and safety gains realized.

5 10 months ago

Comments: A must have for all energy companies that are looking to get into industry 4.0 - we have made the right choice.

Pros:

Part of my job is to make sure my employees are safe while doing quality work. WorkClout was our swiss army knife in capturing all our use cases and their customer support is better than any vendor we've worked within the past. Capturing information was also another thing our team was struggling with, WorkClout mobile app allowed our technicians to go and report issues and assign corrective actions that enabled escalation to be resolved quicker.

Cons:

I can't think of anything, they have been great overall.

Vishal P.
Vishal P.
Quality Engineer in US
Automotive, 201-500 Employees

Makes my job easy

5 5 months ago

Comments: User friendly system, no mistakes

Pros:

No more mistakes are happening during production - very user friendly - doesn't add more work.

Cons:

Nothing that I can think of right now, customer support as been great.

Junior Accountant in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees

One Place For My Data

5 2 years ago

Comments: If you have a lot of software, this is your connector and homebase of your ops.

Pros:

Easily consolidated my data in one single place - we use an ERP, CRM, Inventory Mgmt, Accounting, etc - I wanted to run reports on all this data, but they;re all in different silos so it was difficult. WC allowed me to report on all this data in one place and I knew what work orders were associated to each data point.

Cons:

If my data is all in one place can't complain about anything else

Production Scheduler in US
Textiles, 11-50 Employees

Workclout review

5 3 years ago

Comments: A worthwhile software for any operation that cares about capacity planning and scheduling.

Pros:

This is a versatile software but you may not notice it in the beginning. At first glance it comes off simple and easy on the eyes. But that's the beauty of this software. The complexity is hidden from you until you need it. We are able to manage all of our sales orders, jobs, finished goods, and raw materials here, in addition to the dynamic scheduling. I love this software, it's made my job jokingly easy.

Cons:

It would be nice to have human resources and accounting capabilities. We are able to integrate with Sage and they say they support Quickbooks and Zero integrations too. Maybe one day we can replace Sage completely and just use Workclout.

Senior Event Coordinator in US
Building Materials, 51-200 Employees

The best Manufacturing program I’ve used

5 2 years ago

Comments: Even though i has to reach out, the customer service is remarkable and the system is very easy to pick up and start using right away!

Pros:

This program really lit a fire under our butts to get things going, it helped our technical and non-technical guys make decisions faster and with more ease.

Cons:

Some customizations requires us to reach out to the work clout team

Aimee S.

Speedy Implementation and Reliable

5 3 years ago

Comments: Efficiency on the plant floor has so far been great. A lot of time saved on handoff!

Pros:

These guys were really easy to work with and helped answer any and all questions with ease throughout the implementation process. They were able to upload all of my current jobs and orders within the weeks time and also provide hands on training with everyone in each department. What really impressed us most was how easy the software was for my team to understand.

Cons:

Even though they are new, this company is a venture backed startup with a team that has a lot of in-depth knowledge about the space.

Ryan M.
Los Angeles Metro in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ Employees

Basic Training Platform Tool

5 2 years ago

Comments: It is good for basic skills training for businesses at an affordable price.

Pros:

It is learning platform that is aesthetically pleasing and has the features displayed in easy to use formats.

Cons:

It is not able to carry out some of the more advanced features that other Learning Management Systems offer.

Product Manager in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

So simple to use

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Before using this our company was scheduling jobs using an excel sheet. Now with this tablet we’re able to easily get all the information we need from a tablet posted near our machine. This is great because the changes are seen instantly and we’re able to accurately track the times it takes to complete the work.

Cons:

Some of the terminology used in for job details were different for our company, but adjustments were made within the day to match better to what we were used too. Other than that setup and training has been really smooth.

Sabrina T.
VP Operations in US
Plastics, 11-50 Employees

After months of searching... WorkClout solved our problems

5 3 years ago

Comments: Would definitely recommend because of their service and attention to detail when working with customers.

Pros:

We're a new operation, so we needed something that was simple and straight to the point. WorkClout worked with us every step of the way and their product was really easy to understand. We're excited about our relationship moving forward.

Cons:

They are a new player in the space and are still developing features. We've been told that all new updates to the software will be provided for free.

Accounting Assistant in US
Machinery, 51-200 Employees

Great tool to get us back on track

5 2 years ago

Pros:

WorkClout pointed us to the inputs of what affected the output we wanted. I like the way the tool shows us not only the numbers behind our production but also the overall picture with their video feed on the schedule.

Cons:

I want an easier way to collect information from outside vendors.

Ethan H.
Ethan H.
Supervisor in US

Amazing Value

4 3 years ago

Pros:

The price is one of the best parts. It was much cheaper than everything else that we looked at, and it’s loaded with so many features. Going with WorkClout was a no-brainer due to the value it provides at their price.

Cons:

New updates are always coming out, but I’d consider that a huge plus.

OFA Fellow in US
Political Organisation, 51-200 Employees

You need this!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Made my life so much easier; customer service is amazing

Pros:

Super easy to use; great interface; great price and customer service

Cons:

It’s still a small company so I’m hoping to see them grow

Front End Engineer in US
Automotive, 501-1,000 Employees

Plant Supervisor

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Not sure what these guys did, but they were able to get our past order information into their system within a weeks time. The experience was great and it's very affordable.

Cons:

Since I've started to use this software, I haven't encounter anything that I dislike.

Zachary M.
Owner in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Workclout and the Made to Order Online Retailer is +++

5 last week New

Comments: Workclout and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT], have helped us numerous times work through logistics and really make sure that the experience they are creating is going in a positive direction. They have been great and they are passionate about making manufacturing and teams that build, or create, work together.

Pros:

We have a very unique business where we have to both sell our product online, and then make the items to sell which are semi-customizable to the end user's specifications. This can be a tough thing to do when a lot of QC, and logistics are in play as we make custom headphones. Workclout brings all those elements together to help us do this without confusion. The way we are able to list our orders to specifications that we make, as well as set-up quality control features to make sure each builder goes through a number of checks, makes us have a linear process that we can't get elsewhere, and would be a bear to implement without their system.

Cons:

I would love for the older version of Workclout and the newer version to be integrated as they are both wonderful!

Quality Manager in US
Machinery, 1,001-5,000 Employees

most user friendly qms program my company has used before

5 10 months ago

Comments: I've recommended this software to 3 of my colleagues already and all of us have said they have never worked with a vendor as great as WorkClout, we are all evangelist and I'm glad we discovered them to help our quality processes. If you're looking to go paperless, WorkClout is the qms software of choice to help you do so.

Pros:

My company uses WorkClout for these features: Doc Control Internal and Supplier corrective actions Internal Audits Training Complaint Management Defect / Non Conformance System Risk Assessment Calibration and Preventative Maintenance tracking - it has been amazing to work with overall and covers all our needs. Implementation was fast and staff are positive and supportive. Easy to use for all people.

Cons:

my team has less work to do since everything became more streamlined ;P

Quality Control Manager in US
Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 Employees

great investment for manufacturers

5 9 months ago

Comments: Reduced our nonconformance and quality defects by 40%. I could not have asked for anything better. Price was right within our budget. My job is a lot easier now.

Pros:

For quality control managers that need to go digital, reduce mistakes, and go to market faster. Using Workclout has reduced the number of nonconformances during our production by over 40%. My team is actually spending more time improving process and conducting quality checks now that we have Workclout. We're also using this for our ISO certifications.

Cons:

No cons I can think of. Minimal learning curve was needed when training my team. Workclout was there 100% of the way and even went a step further to provide 1-on-1 training if needed. Make sure to read their help documents and use the intercom widget!

Jorge E.
Customer Relations in US
Packaging & Containers, 51-200 Employees

Great for tracking jobs and statuses

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I've been able to easily pull up orders and jobs and get a general idea of when they will be complete. They're mobile friendly too so I'm able to provide updates using my phone as well. Also, they provide a number of integrations. The Quickbooks integration has been really great for us when processing orders.

Cons:

More variation in filters would help a lot. This is a small thing that'll really make it easier for me to find what I need. Saved filters feature is a really great one that I've been using a lot though!

Summer F.
Furniture, 11-50 Employees

Clean app

5 3 years ago

Pros:

The app is well designed with great and useful features. The interface is also very clean and it's intuitive to navigate through what the app has to offer. New features are always coming out quickly which improves the app, so it's always evolving.

Cons:

None so far. We'll request new features and they're transparent about whether or not they'll support it. Great customer support!

Caroline H.
Project Coordinator in US
Packaging & Containers, 2-10 Employees

Easy to follow and use

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Using the software is very straight forward and simple. Having 24/7 chat available from anywhere in the application gives me confidence that I'm never alone if I run into any kind of trouble.

Cons:

Would be great to have a desktop application. At the moment it is web based.

Sasitah L.
VP Sales in US
Packaging & Containers, 51-200 Employees

Great for our customers

5 3 years ago

Pros:

My sales team can easily find how their orders are being prioritized and communicate that to their customers when needed.

Cons:

The application is also available on mobile, but it would be great once they come out with a mobile app.

Benjamin O.
Production Manager in US
Packaging & Containers, 11-50 Employees

My experience with WorkClout so far

5 3 years ago

Pros:

The strongest aspect of this program is scheduling. It is a great system for tracking job tickets and materials too.

Cons:

Vendor management is great. Would be nice to be able to run more financial reports

Joseh W.
Production Assistant in US
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees

Universal Productivity Application

4 last year

Comments: It has been a pleasant experience almost wholly due to the excellent customer service and one on one attention of the workclout team in addressing our needs and walking through the products functions

Pros:

It allows for disparate communication across platform with no lag between team members. The initial vagueness of sections allows for application in many different fields.

Cons:

Mobile version of the app has some limitations in comment and media uploads as well as pausing inspections while not navigated to the page. This makes tracking time use difficult. But it improves daily and I have no doubts will rise to meet our needs

WorkClout Response

last year

Thank you so much for the review, Joe! We enjoy working with you and are happy that you've enjoyed the system! we hope to get you to 5 stars with all the improvements that we're continually making!

Vern A.
Director of Continuous Improvement in Germany
Automotive, 1,001-5,000 Employees

improved and streamlined all SQDIP metrics

5 last year

Comments: I can see all the continuous improvement initiatives my team and I are working on and see the overall impact of each individual task, project, and initiave on my OEE, Quality, and Safety KPIs. We did an ROI retrospective and we calculated that WorkClout has saved us $500,320 in cost avoidance in less than 6 months - the software paid for itself 1 month after implementation.

Pros:

Helped digitized all my quality & safety inspections, created an escalation path for issues, provided customizable work instructions, and the best one is the consolidation of data. WorkClout helped me think of work in a more data-driven way - they take all my data from my Epicor system and replaced my EHS, CMMS, and QMS systems entirely - all my data is processed within workclout and they analyze trends in my operations.

Cons:

I wish they had pre-built courses for work instructions, but I know they're working on partnerships to fulfill that need. They have been an amzing vendor overall!

Sydney C.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees

my production is now 2 weeks ahead

5 3 years ago

Comments: New software made by veterans in the space. They're just getting started but they put their customers first. A+++ customer service.

Pros:

This has got to be the FIRST MRP I've used that can literally be applied to any industry and doesn't feel like a clunky mess. This is coming from an operations manager that has worked across various manufacturing industries for over 20 years. Highly recommend!

Cons:

These are new players, they're still working on some of the more nuanced features, like multi-tiered hierarchical visualizations of finite capacity. But they have been aggressive in providing us with every feature we needed upfront. Onboarding was fast!