Process for Six Sigma is great

Patrick T.
Principal Director
Information Technology & Services, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Process for Six Sigma is a great piece of software that is fairly intuitive to learn. The learning curve is not steep yet the product is quite powerful. It is clearly a mature product because I could not think of a process scenario that would not be able to be configured in the product. The ability to define variables within the software allowed me to customize it to exactly suit my use-case with specific clients. The on-screen simulation execution is an impressive thing to show to clients.

Pros: The ability to support what-if analysis of potential process changes. Design of experiments functionality also enabled us to quickly optimize processes.

Cons: The software is great. As a consulting firm, annual product licensing can be a challenge because if I am not staffed on a project when the product is up for renewal, I don't have a way to expense the cost and the license lapses.

Hello Patrick

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave these nice expressions and for your support of iGrafx.

It may be of interest to you that we now offer a subscription based model that may help with license expiration you mentioned. If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Very easy to use and incredibly intuitive for a BPM Software

Reviewed on 21/12/2018
Katharina H.
Process Consultant
Education Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: My organization could easily provide a whole process landscape to all relevant people by using the online platform and the reporting. We soon also plan to use the Human Workflow component to make it easier for people to work in a process and provide all relevant information in standardized forms.

Pros: The easy-to-use user interface and the possibility to easily capture new processes. The object framework is very smart and really allows to display all relevant information for one process in one place.
The reporting capabilities are so easy to customize and just display everything you need to all relevant people by providing an easy web-based access.
If you want to improve a process, the simulation of iGrafx is very powerful and really helps you to test your what-if scenarios.

Cons: There's not that much but some minor tweaks around the conversion from older to newer versions (Desktop clients) but that's addressed soon as far as I'm aware of.

by iGrafx on 22/12/2018

Thank You Katharina for the wonderful review and for your support and use of iGrafx.

iGrafx Review

Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Lindsay T.
Sox Auditor
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have had a great experience with iGrafx. Everyone I have communicated with from the company has been extremely helpful.

Pros: 1. It is easy to create flowcharts
2. There is flexibility with how to document your processes
3. The repository can store flowcharts and documents
4. There is an approval process in place
5. Document Risk and Controls

Cons: Some of the functions are not intuitive and extra guidance is needed. Currently you need to purchase consulting hours to get help. It would be nice to have more complex tutorials and how to's available for free online. Or allow the help desk to answer more complex questions.

by iGrafx on 20/12/2018

Thank you Lindsay for this kind review. You will be happy to know that we are currently working on an enhanced customer support portal for training and support.

Tool that grows with your organization

Reviewed on 22/12/2018
Kelly S.
Senior Manager
Broadcast Media, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great partnership to help us be successful.

Pros: This tool grows with your process maturity, yet is very easy to use from the beginning to help gain adoption. More flexible than other BPMN tools to create your diagrams.

Cons: It would be helpful if there was better integration between the desktop and web versions of the software.

by iGrafx on 26/12/2018

Kelly - Thank You so much for the great review and for your support of iGrafx. You will be happy to know that v17.5 (releasing on Jan 2) will provide even greater integration between the client and web.

Best Support for Implementation of Process-Based Management

Reviewed on 24/12/2018
Paul V.
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: 4aBetterBusiness has used iGrafx to achieve transformational results with clients, with payback in months. iGrafx has always been at the forefront of introducing useful functionality that is easy to use.

Pros: Ease of use, focus on features and function that enable businesses to work better

Cons: We have had no issues with the installation or use of the software

by iGrafx on 27/12/2018

Paul
Thank You for your continued use and support of iGrafx.

Risk and Audit

Reviewed on 8/8/2019
Jeff S.
Chief Improvement Officer
Banking, 5,001-10,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: We needed a tool to identify risks within our process. The iGrafx platform provided a simple and easy way to define our catalog and clearly note which processes that risk would appear and if we had controls in place to offset that impact.

Cons: iGrafx has proved to be a great tool for helping us provide a clear understanding of where compliance issues may arise. No issues to report.

Very Good Collaboration

Reviewed on 5/9/2019
Deputy Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: igrafx makes capture and communication of process very easy. With web we collaborate to create new process or update process. Each update have version that is quick to compare and show what updates are made.

Cons: We have no problems with igrafx. Wish more people were using.

Amazing workflow diagrams!

Reviewed on 27/12/2018
David R.
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great experience in creating models and diagrams to organize my projects.

Pros: As a student, I have been using IGrafx for a couple of years now. It makes creating diagrams and flow charts easy and clear to understand. The software helps me to organize my ideas and thoughts rspecially when I am working on my big school projects. Working with IGrafx is very easy and editing charts is straight forward. The app offers great variety of features and functionality.

Cons: One things that i don't like mainly is when I am moving the flow charts it accidentally move the connecting lines within them which can cause some confusions.

iGrafx Review

Shreve R.
Senior Operations Associate
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We use it to create the workflow with our account opening and account maintenance systems. We have not had any issue using it and will continue to use it.

Pros: We use iGrafx for a specific software to create workflow diagrams. Since iGrafx is easy to use and works well with our software, I like it a lot.

Cons: I have not had a problem with iGrafx. The only thing I can think of to make it easier to get to is when you click on the folder of a saved workflow, it will open up iGrafx. Instead, you have to have iGrafx already open to get to a saved workflow.

Hello Shreve

Thank you for the kind words and for your support of iGrafx. We would like to talk with you to understand more about the issue you mentioned with opening files. Please feel free to contact us.

iGrafx is easy to use and great tool for documentation.

Reviewed on 26/12/2018
Rohit L.
IT Technical Recruiter
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: IGrafx excellent product has help our organization to build many models of the organisation quickly and effectively.The Product is simple and easy to use and it enables a wide variety of model types.

Pros: IGrafx is excellent product has help us to build many models of our organizations projects like SAP and Six sigma.

Cons: It lacks sometime in basic elements structure

by iGrafx on 27/12/2018

Thank You Rohit for your review and continued use of iGrafx. We would be curious to speak to you about the element structure you mention.

Ease of use

Reviewed on 28/12/2018
Yusei T.
Business Flow Consulting
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Extremely easy to use when it comes to creating flowcharts. Couple hours of touching to tool and you should be able to create flowcharts at ease.

Cons: I wouldn`t say there is a major issue with this software but would love to see more elements added to the web version.

by iGrafx on 4/1/2019

Yusei

Thank you so much for the kind review. You will be pleased to know that we just released iGrafx 17.5 which incorporated even more functionality into the web, including our Process Narrative.

Easy sales process and price is excellent

Brian S.
Mgr, IT Projects & Quality Assurance
Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Excellent company to work with.

Pros: The software was easy to implement, learn and use.

Cons: Still trying to figure out how to effectively use the shapes library and toolbar.

Hey Brian
Thanks for the great review. We would be happy to set up some time with you for a review of the shape library and toolbar. Just let us know.

Wonderful software and stellar customer service

Reviewed on 21/12/2018
CEO/Owner
Banking, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Wonderful experience from contract to implementation. Great customer support and wonderful product.

Pros: Ease of use, ability for process models to be more dynamic based on the information you can capture.

Cons: When more users join the performance is impacted.

The best tool for your business

Reviewed on 5/2/2019
Cesar a S.
Investigación y Desarrollo
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I like a lot this software, the way you can display and represent your work is unique.

Pros: It has the capacity to link all the elements that you need for your business, because you can create schemes and workflows that shows you all the activities that you, all the departments involves and you can see how the process runs, and determine is everything is has been doing well or it will requires modifications.

Cons: I do not have any complain about this software, maybe the price can be a limitation for some business, but it worths every penny.

by iGrafx on 20/3/2019

Thank You Cesar for the great review.

iGrafx is a powerful flowchart software

Reviewed on 16/1/2019
Caroline A.
Higher Education, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: iGrafx is a great tool for creating flowcharts especially hierarical organization charts.

Pros: -Simple layout and easy to use on a regular basis.
-Easy way to build flowcharts.
-Few tutorials may be needed , very easy to learn.
-Easy to create graphical presentations.
-You can easily limit access to certain users.

Cons: I didn't face any problem with iGrafx but some printing issues for example sometimes the texts are too small.

by iGrafx on 17/1/2019

Thank you Caroline for the great review. We wish you all the best in your studies.

Financial Services - Lean Coach

Reviewed on 22/1/2019
Chase C.
Performance Improvement Consultant
Financial Services, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I am able to create detailed process maps with several swimlanes. My client love the output and can easily update live during meetings. I also went to the OPEX conference and the iGrafx's team told me about their cloud service which I'm going to look into.

Cons: At first, the interface is intimidating and has a learning curve, if you don't receive training.

by iGrafx on 23/1/2019

Chase

Thank you for the kind reciew. We would happy to talk to you more about the benefits of iGrafx cloud.

Efficient tool for flowcharts

Reviewed on 13/3/2019
Daniella M.
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Effective and efficient tool that makes my process easier and faster. It is a great tool for creating flowcharts. Highly recommended.

Pros: Very useful for documentation. It has a simple layout that helps me to document my process in a short time. The video tutorials are very helpful; they helped me to get familiar with the available features.

Cons: Didn't experience any issue so far with iGrafx.

by iGrafx on 20/3/2019

Thank You Daniella for the kind review.

Excellent Software for flowcharts

Reviewed on 13/2/2019
Daniel F.
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I highly recommend iGrafx for creating flowcharts.

Pros: User friendly with a simple layout that helps me to easily document my work. I was able to use it without even watching any video tutorial. I use it to create graphical presentations and workflow diagrams.

Cons: I didn't find any issue with using iGrafx.

by iGrafx on 14/2/2019

Thank You Daniel for the kind review. We wish you all the best in your studies and future business career.