• Overall

About Together Enterprise Mentoring

Together makes it simple for companies of all sizes to implement a best-practice workplace mentorship program for their employees.

Learn more about Together Enterprise Mentoring

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Together Enterprise Mentoring before?

Ashley E.
Learning Programs Specialist in US
Paper & Forest Products, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Excellent Product and Customer Service

5 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Excellent overall. Very satisfied with this company and we plan to continue our subscription.

Pros:

The implementation process was seamless. Together has a great team of reps that walk you through every step and answer questions promptly. The program itself is extremely user friendly, even in our heavy manufacturing industry where many folks aren't particularly tech savvy.

Cons:

I believe this has been remedied but we would like the ability to operate on a rolling calendar so when new people join the company, they don't need to wait until the enrollment period.

Cassandra D.
Interior Designer in Canada
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Mentoring Review

5 last month New

Pros:

I like how the prompts given help the user to create a report to follow for the mentoring lesson and we can choose to add or omit prompts during sessions. The way to reflect after the mentoring session helped to rate how successful the session was to the overall prompt

Cons:

I wish that it had a better way to integrate into our calendar system. I found some minor issues with time zones becoming automated when creating the invites.

Jackie D.
Marketing & Communications Manager in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees

Best Mentoring Software for External Program!

5 9 months ago

Pros:

Our membership society had a huge need to launch a structured mentoring program, but we do not have enough staff to support it. After MUCH research, I pitched Together Mentoring to our Board of Trustees, and they approved. The whole process of working with the Together team was amazing. They customized the program to our needs (medical mentoring), set up tricky match algorithms based on our member categories, and helped us launch it properly. They also are continually making updates to the system and the reporting features are tremendously helpful for leadership. If there are ever any technical issues, they are very responsive to my emails and get the issues resolved quickly. Best yet, this software basically runs itself. The matching, session progress, goal setting, feedback, etc. all happens with little to no staff support. Since its launch, our medical student memberships have increased by 110%! Feedback we receive formally and informally is always high for mentees and mentors, as well. So glad we went with Together for this external facing program!

Cons:

None! It's met every expectation we've had.

Miranda D.
Finance Manager in Canada
Architecture & Planning, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great Platform to Use

5 2 months ago New

Comments: The Together platform has made mentoring and collaboration a lot easier as you have one place that you can go to find all documents and notes that you have made during conversations and you can go back and see the progress that has been made.

Pros:

Being able to schedule your meeting right in the software and also write notes to each mentor/mentee that everyone has access to in one place has been a fantastic tool to keep everyone on track.

Cons:

Nothing at this point, the platform has been very easy to use.

Kayla G.
Account Manager in Canada
Construction, 10,000+ Employees

Excellent Software

5 2 months ago

Pros:

Enjoy the formalized mentorship pairing with recurring invites and reminders. Great for companies that want to assist employees in creating lasting and meaningful mentorship bonds. Participants beneficial to larger organizations.

Cons:

There isn’t a way to opt out of the goal planning or agenda setting for a more informal meeting.

Matthew S.
Legal Intern in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Great Mentoring Service

5 2 months ago

Comments: Great experience. I would use this service in the future and recommend it to anyone starting a mentorship program.

Pros:

Easy to use features that keep users on track and up to date in their mentoring relationships.

Cons:

Site navigation is not always intuitive. I had to click around to find resources I was looking for.

Kathryn C.
Supply Chain Planner in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 5,001-10,000 Employees

First Time User for Mentoring

5 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

The software was easy to use and a great tool for establishing the first contact between the Mentor and Mentee.

Cons:

The software was not tied to any of our online meeting tools, such as Webex or Teams. If it was, I could not find it.

Dee Y.
Assistant PM/CM in US
Civil Engineering, 501-1,000 Employees

Pleasant Surprise

5 2 months ago

Pros:

I appreciate the reminders and push-ins that I get on occasion. It's easy to forget to schedule follow-up meetings or meet just for the sake of meeting. I've utilized goal-planning and micro-training videos that have been surprisingly helpful tools that I wasn't expecting to be a part of this mentoring tool.

Cons:

The guilt! When the daily grind gets the best of me and I forget to schedule a follow-up mentor meeting, I feel guilty when I get reminder emails. But that is not a fault of the software - that's just me.

Marlon M.
Founder in US

We improved our culture with Together

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Our employees love using together. The product is also super easy to use. Highly recommend trying it out.

Cons:

I look forward to seeing the product evolve. There are many features we'd love to see built.

Kathryn B.
Radiation therapist in US
Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy work space to create a path

5 7 months ago

Pros:

A clear path laid out with ideas already integrated

Cons:

No ability to customize the path based on relationship created and needs of mentor/mentee

Aric G.
Senior Project Manager in US
Civil Engineering, 501-1,000 Employees

mentoring

4 2 months ago

Pros:

I like the reminder emails, and connectivity features.

Cons:

The expectations for mentors and mentees is something that could be more well defined

Management Consultant in UK
Management Consulting, 10,000+ Employees

Phenomenal product that truly works!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Very easy to use and understand platform that very effectively helps drive mentorship and connectivity!

Cons:

No problems have been experienced to date

Lindsay C.
Lead, Clinical Services in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Great product for mentoring program

5 2 months ago

Comments: Overall, I have really enjoyed my experience with Together.

Pros:

The mentoring feature is very easy to use. It sends helpful reminder messages before and after mentoring sessions and is a great place to document everything that was discussed.

Cons:

I wish the software integrated with microsoft teams. The calendar invitations it creates do not allow for addition of a meeting link, it has to be added afterwards.

Monica W.
Global Channel Marketing Manager in US
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

If you try it, you will like it.

5 2 months ago

Pros:

Being new to the mentorship program in my company, I was planning in using a journal to keep track of my meetings with my mentee but once I tried using the Together Enterprise Mentoring SW, I found it very valuable.

Cons:

Like anything else, you need to be consistent in using the sw otherwise, you won't see all the benefits.

Evan S.
Transit Data Specialist in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Good enough

5 last month New

Pros:

Easy to use, good icebreaker content. Reminders to schedule meetings were helpful.

Cons:

Didn't have lots of mentors to select from, but that could've been affected by participation.

Tom S.
Senior ML/Robotics Engineer II in US
Automotive, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Tom's Review

5 last week New

Pros:

This software has been very helpful throughout my company's mentoring program.

Cons:

I have not seen any features that I disliked in this software.

Eva R.
Accountant II in US
Civil Engineering, 201-500 Employees

Training

5 2 months ago

Comments: Amazing software, people may need training.

Pros:

Was friendly for me and very useful tool

Liljana B.
Liljana B.
Workforce Initiatives, Deputy Director in US
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Never seen a better mentorship program management software

5 2 months ago New

Comments: Mentorship at this time. Would like to do group mentoring, succession planning, leadership development, and more with this platform.

Pros:

Forward-thinking, modern system with customizable templates. Great support when needed. Company demonstrates care about our individual mentorship program success. Responsive to wants and needs. If you're on the fence, I'd recommend a demo or watch a youtube about this platform.

Cons:

Some ways to pull info and reports can be a little tricky. It's a complex system with an appealing and simple interface.

Kath A.
Organisational Capability Consultant in UK
Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Together Mentoring at Heineken UK

5 5 months ago

Comments: The overall experience was rocky - because of challenges at our end. If we hadn't have had those challenges, it would have been good - but the challenges really gave the Together team a chance to shine.

Pros:

There are so many good things about the Together mentoring app, that I would struggle to list them all so here are my top 3. First of all the platform is easy to use - both for the users and for the administrators. I'm reasonably confident on tech and found it very intuitive. The second thing would be a tie between the reporting and just the speed with which you can get a mentoring programme up and running using this app. Finally - the team at Together deserve a huge shout out, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular. We faced some significant challenges during set up and the team were very patient with us. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us all through and is really happy to help us with any questions or queries. Thank you Together team!

Cons:

There are no cons - it's true. I can't think of any!

Cristina marcano L.
Cristina marcano L.
E-Coach Senior ILC Academy in Venezuela
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees

When it comes to healthy businesses you have to think about Together Corporate Mentorship.

5 3 years ago

Pros:

A platform that stands out in terms of preparation and support for employees and corporate. It serves as a manager to establish relationships with mentors and coaches that add value to the human being. Collaborate with those involved in the process for the establishment of companies and healthy relationships in the corporation. The support of the Mentories adapts to the progress of each employee depending on their own personal characteristics, as each human being has its own process and Together Corporate Mentorship adapts to this. It is so easy to use that it works with the calendar and the mail of the employee who takes the mentoring.

Cons:

I have very little time using it and until now I have not had great difficulties. I could say that those who insist on knowing its operation and practice it, will not have problems that prevent its use.

Sarah A.
Learning & Development Advisor in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Makes running a mentor program easy

5 6 months ago

Comments: We are a very small HR team, and we are finally able to run a mentoring program without taking up a ton of HR staff time on administration. Together's representatives made everything easy. Excellent customer support for a helpful product! Definitely worth the investment.

Pros:

Set-up is easy. Customer service is FABULOUS. Our Together representative made everything so simple for us, and was very responsive whenever we did have questions.

Cons:

Would like to be able to utilize more languages, such as Arabic.

Wes P.
Finishing End Superintendant in Canada
Building Materials, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Works for me

4 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

The system was quite easy to use and it helped me to keep things goal oriented and guide conversations

Cons:

The calendar was a bit of an issue, we needed to set up separate invites because teams or zoom or webex was not an option and we were always meeting via one of those platforms due to covid, would be nice not to have to schedule a time on the platform and then another

Marina I.
VSO partnership manager in Netherlands
Human Resources, 10,000+ Employees

Great software that can bring your mentoring program to the next level

4 last year

Comments: It has been a great experience and I think that our mentoring program has benefitted from the use of this platform.

Pros:

The software is very easy to use, very clear and intuitive. It also provides really good support with building a mentoring relationship and provides a lot of great content. Furthermore the team is very supportive, quick to reply and very motived. It is a joy to work with them.

Cons:

There are some small features that can be improved, but the team is very open to suggestions.

Hadyn A.
Service Delivery Analyst in Canada
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Review

5 3 weeks ago New

Comments: very good, alot of work but worht it in the end

Pros:

Getting out of my comfort zone, it was easy to use and learn.

Cons:

the large commitment required to complete it

Physician in Ireland
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees

A really great product

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Software was easy to use and customer support was excellent

Cons:

Nothing yet to note