FamePick Reviews

4.6 (9) Write a Review!

About FamePick

Data-driven marketplace with 1,000s of real celebrities to help brands create genuine celebrity content on social media.

Learn more about FamePick

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

FamePick ratings

4.7
4.8
4.4
4.1

8.8/10

FamePick has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 9 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used FamePick before?

Account Manager in US
Marketing & Advertising, 10,000+ Employees

FamePick Enabled Me To Organize a Successful Campaign

Pros:

There are days when I prefer to just focus on one task or one client. However, you can’t get that all the time. My line of work trains me to be flexible. You need to use your people skills, friendly demeanor when you deal with clients. It’s part of working in a marketing firm and I always learn a lot. For this particular client, I needed to help him build his brand and gain more exposure. I’m very happy with FamePick, which enabled me to do an extensive marketing campaign. This software helped me gather an influencer that can endorse his brand. Thanks to this software, the campaign was successful.

Cons:

The software doesn’t allow you to be the one to manage the whole process. You can only communicate to them via email which doesn’t make you the project manager. They should have this option that way you manage the project.

Priyanka
Founder in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

Famepick = influencer + link building services in 1 app

Comments: Famepick = influencer + link building services in 1 app. It's a great FREE option to try as an influencer especially during the pandemic.

Pros:

It seems to be a good option similar to linktree but offering some additional influencer tools.I could add a list of links of my social media and quickly understand audience insights. It helped me create a media kit.I found it amazing to see statistics of my audience based of various parameters like channel, gender, language, countries etc. It also gave me average likes. Overall it helped me create a great profile and set my best foot forward with a strong foundation as an influencer.

Cons:

It's still unclear how quick the turnaround time is for an influencer to complete 1 deal on an average. Also how brands and influencers can work with one another more efficiently. Doesn't seem to be a quick process.

Max
Cofounder in US
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees

Influencer softward

Pros:

I liked the ability to filter through different influencer options

Cons:

It’s a bit hard to understand who to move forward with for a campaign

Alex
Director & Cinematographer in US
Media Production, 2-10 Employees

Great tool for content creators, artists and up and coming influencers

Comments: My overall experience with FamePick has been good. It definitely will let you know where you stand as far as your brand and expose where you need to work on. It's great to keep in mind that way you are ready for outreach with brands again for a chance to work with them.

Pros:

I like that you are able to be put in contact at the right department with companies in the industry you are trying to market in or affiliate yourself with.

Cons:

It takes a while to get a response from the brands on the platform. It can be months before you hear anything back.

Lebohang
Mr in US
Entertainment, Self Employed

Best app ever

Comments: Musically

Pros:

It is very easy to use and all tye features are nice

Cons:

There is no feature that is is not good.

Director of Marketing in US

FamePick is a great service, allowing access to a normally difficult to access celeb influencer demo

Pros:

I think the best part of FamePick is the ability to get celebrity content and then promote that content from the actual celebrity sponsors account. It gives a whole new level of validation to your brand. Their team has always stayed connected and offered a high level of support ensuring planning and execution of a campaign go smoothly.

Cons:

I would be nice if there was a platform to manage the process (I am sure this is in the works). Most of the communication is done via email/phone. I will say that they are very responsive to the aforementioned communication channels; I think most marketers are just used to a self-service platform. The other con is just the slowness that celebrities respond, things tend to move slowly.

Brandon
Meditation Facilitator in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Great App!!

Pros:

Excellent app for creators & influencers.

Cons:

There wasn’t anything so far to dislike about this app.

Sr. QA Engineer in US
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees

Great variety of celebrities, very satisfied with the content

Pros:

Great analytics of each celebrity, I like the comparison feature. The website provides easy navigation options. This will definitely help my campaign in long run.

Cons:

The overall search feature can be less overwhelming. Otherwise all of the other features thoughtout the site are great.

Adam
Adam
SVP Marketing in US

Excellent team that focuses on clients goals to develop long-term relationships.

Pros:

Provides a variety of influencers across all key demo's and allows us, as the brand, to really dig deep to find the best fit for influencers that we can directly quantify our ROI with. Dashboard for influencers gives us a very quick and deep understanding of who we could target.

Cons:

I'd love a bit more of a self-serve approach to pursuing prospective influencers within the platform.