15 years helping Irish businesses

Supremo Remote Desktop Reviews

About Supremo Remote Desktop

Supremo is an easy-to-use, secure, but affordable remote desktop software for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux.

Learn more about Supremo Remote Desktop

Pros:

Easy access, easy installation, make better supermo for iOS.

Cons:

Does not have 2FA Auth, what is needed to give garanties that no one could access computers without permission if some ATO happens.

Supremo Remote Desktop ratings

4.8
4.6
4.5
4.7

9.1/10

Supremo Remote Desktop has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 440 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Supremo Remote Desktop before?

Account Manager in Portugal

Best Remote Software

Comments: We do all the helpdesk and remote support with supremo. All perfect!!

Pros:

Very easy to install and use and low use of resources

Cons:

Request for assitance hould be an great improvement

2 years ago

Hello Rafael, we'd like to inform you that we have just released the Support Queue feature, that allows your customers to send a support request via Supremo. You can then receive and manage the support requests in your Supremo Console account, creating your Support Team. For more information: https://www.supremocontrol.com/supremo-professional/ Kind regards

Muhammad
Chief Internal Auditor in Pakistan
Financial Services, 501–1,000 Employees

Effective Virtual Platform

Comments: Supremo Remote Desktop remotely access and control PCs further it can be used for a virtual meeting by sharing screen even it can be used for a group to consider specific problem by sharing their screens. It is powerful, easy and complete solution that supports Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS, and Android therefore it allows connection to any machine anywhere in the world.

Pros:

You just need password to connect a remote desktop rather waiting acceptance of that person, therefore that remote PC may be off. New version seems more modern interface. It is reliable and secure and can be accessed only on the permission of the person at other side. Its powerful data transfer protocol helps to connect remote PCs without any configuration.

Cons:

Sometimes it becomes difficult to operate as it lags. It is user friendly, however, mobile version is not so simple. It does not support printer. Connectivity problem irritates therefore users need strong internet connection.

2 years ago

Dear Muhammad, thanks for your feedback. Some issues might be related to the stability of the internet connection. For any further technical issues, please contact us at https://www.supremocontrol.com/contacts/ so we can provide you with assistance. Supremo also supports Remote Printing. More details at https://www.supremocontrol.com/tutorials/how-to-print-remotely-with-supremo/ Thank you, The Staff

Arturo
Director in Mexico

Disenchanted Custommer

Comments: Supremo does the job, but leaves a lot to be desired in connection reliability.We really hope you take a good dive into this situation.

Pros:

It's easy to use, has good price. It let us take full control of remote host so we can configure Windows on remote side.

Cons:

Very frequent disconnections. Our Internet service is stable and very reliable, and after over 2 yr of use we are sure Supremo can be improved. TeamViewer does not present this problem.Maybe Supremo needs a mirror server in North America. If there is, we don't know or have no access.

Juan
CEO in Mexico
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

My best choice for remote desktop

Comments: I solve my every day needs of remote support with Supremo

Pros:

The software is very Ease of use and has all the features I need

Cons:

I have all the feautures I need, maybe it will improve the Android version

Nigel
IT Support in UK
Computer Networking, Self Employed

Easy to Use, Easy to Fix

Comments: Been using it for 3 or 4 use, still using it, recommended to my collegues and they using it, so the cost is good, the easy of use is good .

Pros:

It easy to use, easy for my client to download, once connected to a desktop I can fix 95% issue.

Cons:

When used on a domain network, if end-user run in their profile, I have difficulty in using as Administrator, they have to enter the Admin login details and then I lose control of Supremo.

Philip
Owner in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Great remote software, easy to setup and good value

Pros:

I really like how simple it is to get this software working on a clients machine and how it has exactly the features that I need. It's a lot less money than other competitors for a license and it pretty much does the exact same thing.

Cons:

Compared to other products, the network lag is a little more noticeable. I'm not sure why this is, but it is not a huge deal because I am saving a lot of money on the product and I am willing to deal with a slight delay.

Pierre
M. in France

Coming From Teamv... experience

Pros:

Great software for reasonable cost. Licencing much better compared to others (and particularly the one above (no problem when transfering licence to another new PC !) ...

Cons:

Using chars in interactive session password comes with some difficulties when discussing with customers by phone (did you say "u", no "o", plesae restart ....) ...Only numbers was (before) a better solution for me ...

Kurt
Manager in Belgium
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

THE alternative

Comments: Started 20 years ago with LogMeIn. Went over to Teamviewer.
Had to search a new solution to give support to my customers as Teamviewer was way to expensive.
Supremo is the only tool that suits me perfectly at a low price.
Never had to contact the support as the software never let me down.

Pros:

Ease-of-use Had to wait for Mac support but now it's there ! Contact-list Branding

Cons:

No negative remarks. Just needed to have a lot of patience for the MacOS support

Heberth
Web developer in Peru
Internet, Self Employed

A very convincing remote access software

Comments: When I got to know this software I did not have many expectations due to the bad experiences I had had with other similar software. That's why I tried the free version at the beginning and I was immediately surprised by the ease of use it has, the friendly interface in which it groups all its tools helps a lot for this, but it also performs its functions effectively (without presenting unexpected errors as happens in other software) and with secure connections.

Pros:

I started using it for work for free and ended up purchasing the paid subscription, since the price compared to other software is cheaper on an annual plan, plus I can install the software on an unlimited number of devices to which I need to connect remotely. Thanks to that and other aspects I mentioned before like its ease of use, security, efficiency and multiplatform support it is my remote access software par excellence.

Cons:

There's not much to reproach it for really, it's a fantastic software, but maybe if it provided some benefits to its loyal users such as a rewards program it would be better than it already is.

Alessandro
Alessandro
CEO in Italy
Program Development, 2–10 Employees

Remote power user that works in almost every use case

Comments: Just works.

Pros:

Whenever you need full control of a remote desktop, especially when you need to do administrator-level jobs (eg. installing software).

Cons:

I feel sometimes uncomfortable with some customers with the fact that remote user wins over local user when using the mouse. Useful but I feel that I'm having too much control. User interface is very effective but not so stylish.

Rui
CEO in Portugal
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Good solution on remote desktop.

Comments: Give support to our customers.

Pros:

It is a good and afordable solution to replace Teamviewer.

João Paulo
SysAdmin in Portugal
Computer Networking, 2–10 Employees

My review

Comments: So far so good. Could and should be better in the future

Pros:

Cheapest solution in the market but with some flaws

Cons:

Multimonitor support, gets pricey above the minimum, especially for a small business like mine

Jesus
CEO in Spain

Simple and effective

Pros:

Personalization Speed and integration remote printing

Cons:

price per site poor back panel security options

2 years ago

Dear Jesus, we kindly ask you to suggest missing features or options by contacting us here: https://www.supremocontrol.com/contacts/ We are constantly working to introduce new features and improvements to Supremo and we welcome suggestions from our customers! Thank you in advance. Best regards

Fabian
In in Ecuador

Supremo Review

Comments: I have used the software for several years, giving remote support to my clients, and I have not had any problems.

Pros:

Ease of use and installation is the main feature

Cons:

For the job he did, it's perfect. Easy to use, does not require a difficult installation process.

Raul
Technical support in Spain
Industrial Automation, 2–10 Employees

Supremo my favoutite desktop app

Comments: So far all experiences have been positive.

Pros:

Easy to use, good price and great features

Cons:

No complaints at the moment. It fits perfectly to our requirements.

Owner in Denmark

Easy Remote control with High Security

Comments: Big help in my business supporting my customers

Pros:

Easy installation , user friendly and fast connection.

Cons:

Have not Found any problems, every function works

Daniel
Chief in Switzerland
Building Materials, 2–10 Employees

Professionel Software

Comments: Help me by question with account departement

Pros:

All my platforms are supportet ( only Android to PC )

Cons:

Connecting from PC to Android devices not possible

Jesús
Admin in Spain

SUPREMO balance quality - price

Pros:

Easy to use. Price according to its functions.

Cons:

A window may appear at the end of the connection thanking you for using the service and giving you the option to fill out a satisfaction survey

borja
IT Manager in Spain
Environmental Services, 501–1,000 Employees

The keys to buy "SupRemo"

Comments: We use SupRemo on a daily basis with end users and also with all servers, both physical and virtual. It allows us to carry out 99% of incidents from our computer without having to move.

Pros:

SupRemo is an ideal software for network administrators who are dedicated to solving endpoint incidents. It is easy to use and by activating the unattended mode you don't have to need the user.

Cons:

The only drawback we found is not having implemented the module to be able to control mobile phones. Other programs can do it.

Lee
Director in UK
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Perfect for remote support.

Comments: I've used this now for 4 years and have very few problems. It's perfect for what I need.

Pros:

The fact you can install this as a service and enable un-attended remote access to servers etc is superb. It's also very easy to use.

Cons:

The address book is a bit "clunky", it works okay it's just not very intuitive.

Guy
prime analyst in Canada
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Fast, Easy, secure remote desktop

Pros:

Very easy and fast to deploy. Customizable and portal management

Cons:

sometime service unavailable here in CANADA

2 years ago

Hi Guy, in order to investigate the service unavailable problem and provide you with remote assistance, you can contact us at this link: https://www.supremocontrol.com/contacts/ Kind regards

Luis
CIO in Portugal
Computer Networking, 2–10 Employees

Supremo Tool

Comments: Very helpfull to give support to our clients. We decrease the time of response to our client tickets and reduce the need to go to client installations.

Pros:

Easy to use and fetures that is vailable.

Cons:

We never like the price even if it is low comparing to other solutions

IT Manager in Spain
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Supremo is a great utility

Pros:

Ease of use and installation for end customers

Cons:

slightly slower operating speed than competitors. cannot sort files on transfer screen

IT support in Spain
Telecommunications, 2–10 Employees

Affordable and very functional

Pros:

Customizable solution for remote support customers. Price

Cons:

On occasion (very rarely) there are problems with closed sessions that Supreme considers open and connection is not possible

Luis
Director técnico in Spain
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Good solution for remote support

Pros:

It is a fast, light and simple application. Ideal for remote support.

Cons:

It would be useful to be able to receive automatic reports of connections and elapsed time.