• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.6 /5

About ContentStudio

ContentStudio is a data-driven content marketing and social media tool that allows you to discover, compose and share engaging content.

Learn more about ContentStudio

Tim M.
Circus Owner
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/5/2019

"Secret weapon in your arsenal of content"

Comments: This is allowed me to generate content on a regular basis for a few of my blogs and also keeps me personally in the loop with new news and updates.

Pros: Content Studio is super intuitive and easy to use. When I first got it I was a bit confused about the power it had, however after using it for over year it is now my go to solution for just about everything. You will love this application if you struggle with getting content daily.

Cons: To be quite frank, I don't have things that I don't like about this. They keep rolling out new features, it's easy for me to use, I love the integrations it has... I kinda struggle to think about a negative drawback from it. :/

• Reviewed on 12/5/2019
Joshua S.
Directeur
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/9/2019

"Using ContentStudio is a breeze"

Comments: It's helping us to work fast, efficient and creative. The planning ahead part I mentioned at the 'pros' point is a real big deal for us!

Pros: - Ease of use and functionality. I'm happy with the softwarae because we are able to plan ahead and do so very effectively
- User Interface is beautiful and intuitive

Cons: The related topics for the branches I work for don't have other tranlations but English

• Reviewed on 11/9/2019
Alfredo J.
Founder and Consultant
  • Reviewed on 24/1/2021

"One Stop Platform to Keep you (or your client's) Social Media Presence"

Comments: I'm a daily ContentStudio user, and can see their team is really invested in making the best platform for social media management possible. I have found issues, but most have been eventually solved and they keep adding new features and keep their platform updated for ease of usage. From one platform I can search for topics, review them with my team and post them to my different social accounts. I can also check some basic engagement reports, which can be upgraded to more detailed reports. I have my own RSS reader, from which I generate a feed of featured articles I can automatically import into ContentStudio and create posts from. This means there is a lot of automation workflows which can be achieved from this same tool. The interface is very friendly, which is helpful when working with a team. The team can create and then collaboratively comment and approve posts, which can be easily scheduled or put into a queue. The queue can be categorized, and these categories can be scheduled so you can plan ahead. I usually have weeks of posts planned ahead this way. I really like that you can also create Wordpress blog posts from the platform, however for my specific needs I haven't used this feature much. Now if you manage many clients including their blogs, I believe this is a huge feature. Their support team have helped me with issues before and I know they pay attention in general since I check them out on the user's Facebook Group.

Pros: What I liked most is how different tasks can be performed using one platform. I also like the automation and collaboration features included. You can separate account groups by workspaces, and provide access to both your colleagues and clients if you're an agency.

Cons: Small issues crop-up while customizing the platform. For example, working with rss feeds and automations. However they don't impede my daily use of ContentStudio and during my time using this platform some of these issues have been corrected.

• Reviewed on 24/1/2021
Mark anthony R.
Online Marketing and SEO Strategy Consultant
  • Reviewed on 9/4/2020

"Complete Social Media and Content Partner"

Comments: For our team it's all about being seamless and having the ability to publish from one tool. We love that we can discover new content as well as influencers in one go. Publish and plan with a full set of analytics to give us metrics that are usable and addressable. The social inbox feature is not something to scoff at. Allowing you to manage all conversations, from all platforms in one inbox makes our support process streamlined and with quicker response times. The main point for us is now we don't have to open and use multiple tools.

Pros: ContentStudio is a versatile tool that will handle all of your social media marketing. With the ability to discover, curate, plan and post, this tool becomes a real swiss army knife. It enables our team to get posts up quickly and consistently. The calendar gives a bird's eye view and makes an ideal content calendar. It provides easy integration with my WP Blogs and even allows us to also access our Shopify pages. The Internet runs on content and ContentStudio has this part of its arsenal really locked down providing us with the most popular, trending content. With its evergreen publishing and rss features this allows us to set, schedule and maintain with ease.

Cons: These two issues that I see as an issue are really no fault of the company itself. The link shorteners need more integrations. Considering that they also have their own link shortener, I can understand why it is limited. The inability to post directly to Instagram without the need for a pass-through with be beneficial.

• Reviewed on 9/4/2020
David J.
Online Marketing Consultant
  • Reviewed on 24/8/2019

"No Better Value for Social Media & Content Marketing Management!"

Comments: Was impressed from the get go! Seems to be getting better and better! Comparing to other platforms... It is a Slam Dunk!

Pros: Featured Packed, Tons of Integrations, Super Easy to Use!

Cons: Honestly... Nothing! I would have to make something up here! So why bother! It is Awesome!

• Reviewed on 24/8/2019
Chris S.
Marketing Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/6/2019

"Blown Away - There is nothing like it"

Pros: Concerning Version 2.0, There was nothing so far that I don't like about ContentStudio. The ui is modern, functional and intuitive. It has robust features without cluttery navigation. ContentStudio is a solution for many different challenges that I was facing, eg. the coordination of the different social media channels, the discovering relevant content, for curation and inspiration, formatting the content once found and working with different teammates. Another bonus is the degree of training and "how-to's" about using the products that they provide.

Cons: Lack of JotUrl support is a big deal for me, and nearly a deal killer. They have said that they intend support JotURl soon, so that will make ContentStudio a perfect option.

• Reviewed on 10/6/2019
Robert E.
  • Reviewed on 13/4/2019

"All in One Social Media Tool"

Comments: Content Studio pulls together all the tools you need for social media content marketing. You can research topics, write content and publish content for multiple sectors within the application. The software is constantly being developed and support response has been quick and helpful.

Pros: The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it still seems to have more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.

Cons: The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it has more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.

• Reviewed on 13/4/2019
Faisal F.
Business Strategist
  • Reviewed on 31/8/2019

"The only tool you’ll ever need to curate content and manage your social media presence"

Comments: Great customer service. Great community and communication in their group about new features and training.

Pros: I like the ease of use of the product. All the features are very intuitive to use and helps make curating content and posting on my social media profiles much easier and efficient compared to manually doing it. I have used other social media tools but none have all the functionality that ContentStudio has built in. For me it’s a one stop shop for my consultation services.

Cons: Very few cons really. The only other thing I might add would be to have some sort of functionality of pre scheduling blog posts with a predefined schedule, I.e. day 1, day 7, day 30, day 180 and day 365. But it’s not a dealbreaker for sure.

• Reviewed on 31/8/2019
Steph A.
SEO Consultant
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/5/2021

"Superb Tool For Content Marketers"

Pros: ContentStudio is an all-in-one tool for content marketers. It has access to so many different features, such as social media posting, blog posting, research trending topics, analytics and much more. I really like to use the Discover tool on there to see what articles are currently receiving the most engagement, which gives me inspiration for my next article. I also love the social network aspect, as it allows me to automate postings of interesting articles to my social feeds so even if I have nothing to update my socials with personally, I can get ContentStudio to lineup some social update links to articles published by similar themed news sources. Similarly, I can push through my RSS feed for my blog so that the links to my posts can be pushed to my chosen social media accounts.
There's tons of tools I have access to on ContentStudio which I've yet to use as I've not needed them, but it provides plenty of opportunity for all sorts of marketers and their needs.

Cons: As ContentStudio is laden with features, I sometimes struggle to navigate the website as well as I could. Realistically, I don't think much can be done about that as other tools with a lot of features have a similar problem - they make me feel overwhelmed! This is just a minor quibble.

• Reviewed on 23/5/2021
Austin B.
Chief Revenue Officer
  • Reviewed on 12/1/2020

"ContentStudio is exceptional for content planning and posting"

Comments: ContentStudio handles my social posting and social research.

Pros: ContentStudio is extremely full featured for an affordable tool. I am able to plan out campaigns, research topics, schedule posts, and track full analytics. I love how comprehensive the tool is.

Cons: Since the tool is so full featured, it can take a couple hours to configure to your liking. Not an issue really, but something to be aware of.

• Reviewed on 12/1/2020
Owner Operator
  • Reviewed on 9/9/2019

"ContentStudio Delivers"

Comments: 1. Content ideas
2. Content collaboration
3. Content distribution

Pros: The vendor is constantly updating. I was a beta user from its very first release and since then it's become completely user-friendly, the content scraping engine is second to none and team collaboration and client collaboration is extremely well-thought-out and built according to user needs.

Cons: That's it available publically! Haha! It's my go to main-stay tool for content marketing.

• Reviewed on 9/9/2019
Chris K.
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2019

"Content with ContentStudio"

Pros: All my social media content in one place and synchronised.

Cons: I get one workspace with my package, but I’d love at least a couple for my multiple brands.

• Reviewed on 10/10/2019
Enrique J.
  • Reviewed on 19/9/2019

"An awesome social media tool"

Pros: It is a tool that allows integration and planning in most common networks, as well as with a wordpress blog. Awesome!

Cons: The integration and publication in instagram could be better.

• Reviewed on 19/9/2019
Lucas M.
Proofreader
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/5/2020

"A quite unique tool for product placement and content publishing"

Comments: ContentStudio helps me to find content that is relevant for me to be aware on the topic of my work market, and also indirectly points to me what kind of additional services my clients expect me to provide them. Having a software automatically giving me these suggestions is a huge time-saver and attention-saver.

Pros: Saves me quite some time of trying to read my content market's mood and trends, by directly showing me (through the discovery and insights feature) content that is significantly related to what I work with. Has literally no impact on a computer's resources, usually presents me with new useful features before I even know I needed them

Cons: Actually works so well that a user could end up distracted by the sheer amount of relevant related content suggested, however with proper focus this content becomes a powerful tool for market placing for products

• Reviewed on 31/5/2020
Mark P.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/6/2020

"Thumbs up for ContentStudio"

Comments: Double thumbs up.

Pros: An incredible tool to help with finding and automating curated content. Links with all the major platforms. Can create curated blog posts too. And a ton of other stuff I've not even scratched the surface with. It been developed beyond recognition since I start using it a few years ago. Each iteration it gets better and better. It's clear they listen to their users.

Cons: Because there is so much functionality and possibility, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that's the same with any software as powerful as this.

• Reviewed on 24/6/2020
Walter L.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/6/2020

"ContentStudio is a great tool for content marketing"

Pros: ContentStudio works great both for curation and for original content posting. The content sourcing for curation is much better than some other similar products. It pulls from all over the web, and one can use any feed one finds on the web to use as sourcing.

Cons: I would have liked if ContentStudio had the ability to curate more than just articles and limited quote curation. Quote curation could be more customizable, or have the ability to create quote posts from scratch. Memes or the like would have been great for social media posting as well.

• Reviewed on 21/6/2020
Rodrigo C.
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2020

"Central SMM tool for our agency"

Comments: Great product at a tremendous value. Other tools with this level of functionality are easily 5x the cost.

Pros: It does everything we need it to do in one tool. From curating, scheduling, client approvals, automation, analytics, and much more. Content Studio is central to our SMM services and how we service our clients.

Cons: There are a few UX improvements that would be super helpful. Minor tweaks that will have big improvements in our day-to-day workflow.

• Reviewed on 31/12/2020
José gil D.
Graphic Designer and Internet Marketing Consultant Specialist
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2019

"ContentStudio: discover industry trends, compose compelling posts and share across all social media"

Comments: The best app I have for researching and posting curated content.

Pros: This app offers an excellent content from different social channels, videos and quotes filtered by trending and most shared content. And it work perfectly with with link shorteners. It has a nice interface out and this means that researching and posting is quick and easy. Also works with Google my Business now.

Cons: Not so good content for non english languages. Not direct posting to Instagram.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2019
Founder and Owner
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/2/2019

"The Best Social Media Management Application"

Comments: I strongly recommend this application to everyone who needs to work with multiple Clients and Social Networking sites at a time.

Pros: 1. Discovery of posts from a huge list of sources. 2. Ability to post in multiple Social Networking Sites at a time and rescheduling is another feature. 3. Automation is also another useful feature. 4. Digital Agencies need this application which saves a lot of time and adds value to their services.

Cons: 1. Sometimes the application is very slow. 2. Insights and Analytics are not available but I hope they are working on the same. And, I didn't find any Cons as such.

• Reviewed on 14/2/2019
Steven C.
CEO/Founder
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/9/2019

"Comprehensive web-based tool"

Comments: We are trying to solve the issue of generating, scheduling, and organizing numerous social posts. After comparing to numerous other competitors like Planable and Hootsuite, this seemed to be the most comprehensive tool at a great value.

Pros: This app has an incredible design that's a pleasure to use, along with numerous features and integrations that outshine much of the other tools we evaluated. They've thought of all the possible inputs and outputs. For instance, the ability to source popular posts, import from RSS, import from spreadsheets — plus post amongst the major social networks plus Wordpress — is incredible. We are hoping to deploy and use this as a post writing tool, editorial calendar, and checklist, all in one. There even is a built-in SEO tool, comments, version control, and project/task management system.

Cons: The mobile app has numerous odd glitches. For instance, social networks are sometimes unselected at inopportune times; it's not clear how to draft posts. Some topics appear to be completely empty under the Discovery Content Feed topics. To work around these issues in the interim, I suggest using ContentStudio's website in the mobile browser using desktop mode. The blog writing tool

• Reviewed on 8/9/2019
Daniel V.
Olympic FreeStyle & MMA Wrestling Coach
  • Reviewed on 8/12/2019

"makes life easier"

Comments: It saves time in finding the right content to push, also to schedule - very happy

Pros: Love the calendar feature where we can schedule our posts and allow other users to access and manage it all in one place.

Cons: Instagram instant posting ... the app does not allow to directly post onto Instagram, it sends a reminder to send the post ... once that is sorted i will be 100% happy.

• Reviewed on 8/12/2019
Constantin B.
  • Reviewed on 3/3/2019

"Great all-in-one tool for social media management and content curation"

Comments: We typically use the software to curate content for our own agency as well as for our clients. It helps us schedule the posts well in advance which saves a lot of time.

Pros: Works well and helps us curate content for our clients. I like the content automation function. We use this the most as it searches content based on topics or tags. Simple to use and to set up. If you get a change to use it you will love it. Very responsive support, always helpful.

Cons: When I started using the platform it had a few glitches like posting the same article twice. The #tags would not always add to the scheduled post. However, with the update to version 2.0 lots of the bugs were sorted out.

• Reviewed on 3/3/2019
Alan N.
Strategic Advisor
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/9/2019

"Saving Time with Content Marketing"

Comments: Overall, we like using ContentStudio in our content marketing as it saves us time and makes it easier to get the job done. It is great to see that the software is updated all the time with fixes and new features.

Pros: ContentStudio has been a huge time saver for us in finding content for our blog and social media channels. By having various ways to discover topics, create posts and schedule them all in a single app has saved time and effort for our business.

Cons: Initially, the UI had many options and it was more difficult to figure out how to navigate. However after the redesign, it is much easier to use.
There are training videos available but they need to have more content.

• Reviewed on 13/9/2019
Marketing
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/4/2020

"Focus And Very Seriuos Development"

Comments: For me' it's easy to use, easy to integration. Like it.

Pros: The best from content studio is his [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very focus and stay update this software. So, Us cuctomer very satisfied with this tools. This tools help me to handle any social media account, Thanks.

Cons: I am from indonesia, maybe it's will be great if more indonesian content at here.

• Reviewed on 24/4/2020
Amir A.
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2020

"Best Social media platform"

Comments: Excellent platform and the team behind is working hard to improve it. Im really happy to have it.

Pros: I do use this software in dauly basis,sending posts to my blogs. I also use the translator functions which I do really like. Alos the discovery function is the one who most safe my time.

Cons: The translator functions needs to be improved. Sometimes it just don't translate. I do translate half of the text.

• Reviewed on 15/10/2020