Kickbox Email Verification Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall

About Kickbox Email Verification

Identify deliverable, undeliverable, accept-all, disposable, and role email addresses within lists or real-time at the point of capture

Learn more about Kickbox Email Verification

Arman S.
Arman S.
  • Reviewed on 4/5/2021

"Amazing tool to validate your Accounts/Leads Emails"

Comments: With the use of Kickbox, now I and my complete team is able to validate all of email addresses before sending final mail to the customers. Somewhere it is saving us to get spammed and blocked on other campaigns platforms. This is a kind of toll which we have been searching and finally we are satisfied with it.

Pros: I have been using Kickbox from last 6 months and this is one of the best tools which I have used so far to validate the emails of the leads and previous accounts/business data. Previously I have been using sales navigator which was a kind of manual process however it automated my email verification and made the things easier for me and my team members. I was also able to integrate it with my campaign tools and team was very supportive within this process now.

Cons: To be very frank on this part, I personally did not face any issues while using this. However few of my team members found that the pricing part could be relaxed a bit as the platform grows up as it will help startups to go for.

• Reviewed on 3/9/2021

"Professional email verification to boost your list health"

Comments: This is one of the leading email verification tools on the market. It's been a rising force so to speak and is one of my favorite tools. I like the modern look and how stable this is. You also get accurate results within reasonable time (I prefer accuracy over speed). It's actually quite fast for the number of checks that are performed. I have recommended Kickbox to business partners before and will continue to do so. You'll also find that there's plenty of information on their site to learn about email verification and email marketing. The knowledge you can gather as a user is something you can use in your business, especially if you're responsible for keeping track of the email marketing performance (and risks).

Pros: I like the clean interface for starters. This cloud-based tool is easy to use and all the important info and settings are presented in a clean way. One of the things that I like is that Kickbox gives each lead a score, based on a few criteria. You can also quickly see what your overall list health is. It's good to monitor this regularly. I found Kickbox to be very accurate when I tested a few of my email lists, including a large list with 'old' email addresses. This is one of the leading tools out there. I recommend trying it to see how it compares with the others.

Cons: Pricing structure changed a bit, making it more expensive than before. Still reasonable pricing in my opinion, especially since a healthy email list will give you a good return if you're good at email marketing. That being said, new features were introduced over the years, and that's also included in the new pricing.

• Reviewed on 3/9/2021
James G.
Ceo
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/6/2021

"Kickbox is a great product"

Comments: Excellent

Pros: Easy and affordable. Good customer service.

Cons: Kickbox could offer more products around fraud and we would be interested in purchasing them.

Alternatives Considered: Emailage and Socure

Esam S.
developer , team manager
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/6/2021

"great service , easy to use"

Comments: really it was simple and easy to use

Pros: easy to use , simple to understand , easy developers documentation .

Cons: does not have a history for api usage : i mean i want to see every single email that verified .

Katie B.
VP Of Market Analytics
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

"Marketing Team's Lifesaver"

Comments: Kickbox has been easy to use and overall a fantastic addition to our toolset when it comes to marketing. It really helps us maintain the email health when we send marketing emails as well as when we do one on one emails with a contact. It allows our team to know if we need to update information, manually unsubscribe someone, as well as help flesh out our "do not email" list to avoid bounces or spam notifications. Anyone in the marketing field that has to manage a CRM and schedule emails should highly consider adding this to their tool belt.

Pros: I like how easy it is to import a list of names and emails and verify whether or not we should continue using the email that we have saved or if we need to reach out and ask for a better email (or if they still want to receive emails).

Cons: I wish after running the list through kickbox we could have it sync with our CRM again and update a field that states whether or not the email is good, mediocre, or straight up bad. From there I could create a workflow that tells the team member assigned to the contact that they should follow up and get a corrected email. The way it is now it ads a step for us to export and re-import the contacts to the CRM.

Letha D.
Marketing Director
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/6/2021

"Seamless with excellent quality"

Pros: This service works perfectly with Active Campaign. I can't imagine going back to the manual steps of using one platform then transferring to another. If you use AC and have 3rd party acquisition platforms that you pull from, Kickbox is the solution! Their customer service is great and quick, too.

Cons: I don't have any dislikes. Kickbox does exactly as it says.

Business Development Executive
  • Reviewed on 23/5/2021

"Awesome tool to verify email address and keep your email address list clean"

Comments: The overall experience with Kickbox is awesome.

Pros: The best thing about using it is the accuracy with which it verifies the email address. So it reduces the bounce rate also which means high deliverability of emails in the inbox of the recipient to whom we have sent an email.

Cons: This tool works amazing so have not found any issue yet while using it.

• Reviewed on 23/5/2021
Sagrika W.
Business analyst
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/5/2021

"Good"

Comments: Very good verifies email address helps alot

Pros: This is very amazing software helps alot in my daily work

Cons: Nothing i can say as it is very helpful so i can say for me there are n

• Reviewed on 5/5/2021
Inside Sales Administrator
Business Supplies & Equipment, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/7/2021

"Easy to use, and helpful for marketing"

Pros: This tool helped us clean up our CRM by eliminating contacts that were no longer valid without jeopardising our Marketing email scores.

Cons: Overall I found it all great, the main issue I had was just the gray area for some of the emails, we found that a chunk of the emails marked risky were actually valid.

• Reviewed on 8/7/2021
Russ J.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2018

"Doesn't actually support customers"

Comments: Customer service is weak.

Pros: It provided the functionality of checking e-mails - but not nearly as well as I would have expected given the price you pay per validation.

Cons: The service REGULARLY fails to work in any way which provides any more certainty with customer e-mails than https://leopathu.com/verify-email https://leopathu.com/verify-email is a free service which I will now use instead of Kickbox.

• Reviewed on 24/10/2018
Jamie W.
Partner
  • Reviewed on 24/6/2021

"Your Sales Energy Review"

Pros: It's very easy to use and the interface is great.

Cons: The data is incorrect. The risky emails are actually legit. It's not a good tool to use if you want firm deliverables.

Sam L.
Designer
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/2/2019

"Tool for warm emails, but their support is cold"

Pros: Fast verification and customizable download lists.

Cons: Support personnel were cold and unfriendly.

• Reviewed on 27/2/2019
Mike N.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 24/6/2021

"Great for email piece of mind"

Pros: Easy to use. Very effective. Was very happy with the work.

Cons: nothing. I had no expectations going in and was pleasantly surprised.

Software tester
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/5/2021

"Best too for email varification on real time"

Comments: I am really happy with the product perf and totally recommend this product to others.

Pros: I really like 2 of its feature which segregate this tool from similar tools available in market
1) Integration with your ESP and support to help to integrate with my company workflow with the help of large number of Api libraries support
2) Real time email verification
It really helps to understand fake emails to eliminate from the data and provide you good and verified emails..

Cons: There is no cons to this product.
It delivers whatever it's saying it will deliver.
So it's fullfilling it's purpose to provide you verified emails on the go.

• Reviewed on 6/5/2021
Mikel F.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/7/2021

"Essential part of the process"

Comments: It helps us cut down on the disposable emails. Also, when students leave school and move on, they usually change their email address. So it helps us identify bounces before they happen.

Pros: It's fast, easy to use. The export is straightforward and the results are easy to update and use with hubspot.

Cons: I haven't found any problems yet. We have been using the service for a few years.

• Reviewed on 9/7/2021
Business Analyst
  • Reviewed on 4/5/2021

"Trusted Email Verification Platform"

Comments: I have recommended the solution to my client for using the platform. they have made the integration with mail chimp.

Pros: The platform is easy to use & user-friendly process they offer in terms of usage. Where email verification is very easy with the platform. Also, it manages the email & categorizes them as per the requirement. This eliminates the email bounce rate. The pricing is quite ok.

Cons: Uploading time for files is very High in order to other platforms. Also, the customer support is not very proactive & they do not revert while we need any help.

Senior BDE
  • Reviewed on 31/8/2020

"Has made the Email address Verification process simple."

Comments: Overall experience is satisfactory.

Pros: The thing that I liked the most is that we can verify the single email address at a time as well as a list of email addresses as well. It also gives the details like if the email address is disposable or not or it is accept all.

Cons: I didn't face any difficulty. It is serving the purpose of email verification.

• Reviewed on 31/8/2020
Crystal C.
Administrator
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees

"Accurate and easy"

Comments: Very simple, accurate, and efficient software. Definitely makes my life easier.

Pros: very simple to use and get going with the site

Cons: could have used a chat feature for quick questions but honestly, the software is so easy that I was able to get my own answers with a little researching and thinking.

Natascha B.
publicist
Entertainment, Self Employed

"Not helpful"

Comments: Unfortunately it wasn't useful.

Pros: Quick and relatively easy to use. Interface was fine.

Cons: Deleted too many important, valid contacts, rendering my lists practically useless.

James L.
James L.
Senior Email Program Manager
Information Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/6/2021

"Highly recommended"

Comments: I began looking for a new tool after our previous tool did something I considered dishonest/underhanded. I was introduced to people who worked there and they gave me 1,000 free credits. I used those credits to test 1,000 records through Kickbox (A) vs 1,000 records through our existing vendor (B). I took the results from our existing vendor, suppressed the ones they said were bad and sent the rest. After the send, I looked at:
- records (B) had said were OK but actually did bounce
- records (B) had said were not OK but (A) said were OK
Many of the records (B) said were OK but did bounce were marked as NOT OK by (A), to a statistically significant variance.
I did not test records that (B) had said were not OK but (A) said were OK, but I felt like I had been leaving money on the table.
With any of these tools, there is always a margin of "unknown" - they can't predict if it's going to be good or not. Kickbox will do a little more with examining addresses [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to try to estimate the quality (called a SendEx Score) and will also return columns for "Free" and "Disposable" or "Role" addresses. Kickbox will not charge you for ones it can't predict. The other vendor did charge. Kickbox also charged on a sliding scale - the more credits you bought up front, the cheaper they were, compared to the other vendor always having a set amount. Kickbox's API also returns that same larger dataset, compared to the competitor's "yes/no" response.

Pros: Provides more than just a yes/no response
Is pretty quick
I prefer the credit approach vs paying individually after each batc

Cons: There is nothing fundamentally lacking in this tool. It does the job I need to do it.

Alternatives Considered: BriteVerify

Reasons for Choosing Kickbox Email Verification: Described above.

Switched From: BriteVerify

Reasons for Switching to Kickbox Email Verification: Described above.

• Reviewed on 25/6/2021
Larissa P.
Associate Director, Recruitment & Employer Relations
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/6/2021

"Mostly good, but what about "risky" emails?"

Comments: In general, it's been good. We are using HubSpot as a CRM and trying to do more of our email marketing through there, so using Kickbox has been helpful in pre-screening emails to ensure that we have good data to upload.

Pros: It is easy to use, inexpensive, and provides quick results that are easy to understand and take action on.

Cons: The "risky" emails usually comprise about half of the lists we upload, but in our experience when actually sending to these emails, a good majority are deliverable and only a small fraction (10%) actually bounce. It's a shame there isn't more granular information on these, so that we can better determine which ones can be sent to. Otherwise we'd be excluding half our list for no reason.

Eric S.
Senior Front End Engineer

"consistant results"

Pros: Ease of use. Its extremely simple to connect to and use the API. We've always received very consistent results from the API

Cons: Can be expensive if you're using it on a large volume

Randi C.
Operations Manager
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11-50 Employees

"Entrenuity Kickbox Review"

Comments: We use Hubspot CRM and our email list was so outdated that it ended up "quarantined" by Hubspot due to the number of undeliverables and bounces, so we couldn't even send out emails. Hubspot actually recommended Kickbox to us to clean up our lists. It worked perfectly.

Pros: It worked! It helped us clean up our email list so that we received fewer bounces and undeliverables.

Cons: I thought the product worked well, as promised.

Julie G.
Director of Marketing
Banking, 11-50 Employees

"5-Star!"

Comments: We've experienced so many advantages by using Kickbox Email Verification. Most importantly, it has helped us be more compliant with our email addresses when sending out our e-newsletter. And it's helped draw attention to some of our bad emails so that we can fix them immediately.

Pros: I love the fact that it is SO EASY to use -- it tells me exactly where in the process it is at all times. It's FAST and convenient and I really like that A LOT! It has really helped in cleaning up our mailing list for our e-newsletter that we do each month.

Cons: Integration of this product with our current business flow was very fast and easy. I don't have anything negative to say -- it's worked GREAT for us!

Jamie H.
Marketing Director
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees

"Long time user"

Comments: The verification works pretty well. There is a bit of a learning curve to reading and understanding the reports in order to clean them up and utilize them correctly.

Pros: I like being able to send to qualified email addresses and not risk getting dinged by MailChimp for sending out emails to address that bounce back.

Cons: The payment method is cumbersome. I would like to just pay for the emails I checked and not have to buy credit or tokens that may go unused.