15 years helping Irish businesses

About Recruit CRM

Recruit CRM is a cloud-based software that helps recruitment and staffing firms manage all their work on one simple platform.

Learn more about Recruit CRM

Pros:

Training is readily available. Immediate uploads of profiles from various integration is great.

Cons:

The login home page doesn't disappear when you login very small point and only mildly annoying as I don't like too many windows open on my browser.

Recruit CRM ratings

4.9
5.0
4.8
4.8

9.6/10

Recruit CRM has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 374 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Recruit CRM before?

Jenny
Jenny
Partner in US

Recommended to Us & We Love It

Comments: Recruit CRM was not our initial choice. The three of us were doing a lot of research and demos over months. We had our preferred list narrowed down to three other ATS/CRMs, and then someone recommended Recruit CRM. So, we all sat in on one more demo, and we were pretty much sold. Of course, I still wanted to analyze every detail and offering, but Recruit CRM was the clear winner after all of that.

Pros:

We love how easy it is to source candidates and contacts outside of the CRM. We can seamlessly add them into our work flow (jobs, hot lists, pipeline, etc). We all came from ATS/CRMs where importing candidates and contacts was really cumbersome and glitchy. We launched the business three months ago, and we were able to move SO much faster because we had an ATS/CRM that kept us out of the weeds of data entry. We also really like the mobile app. (If needed, I could probably just sit in my car and work a whole productive day with just the mobile app.) Another cool feature, which was new to us, was the "deal sheet." We weren't using that day one, but as we got going we realized that it is a very cool, customizable tool that we now rely on.

Cons:

You can search all notes but at this point, if you log something as a "call log" the text you input is not searchable. We would love to see that feature added! Recruit CRM allows users to vote on updates, so it could be in the works. We are also looking forward to the upcoming email sequencing feature.

Peter
Managing Director in UK

Recruit CRM

Comments: I don't have a bad word to say about the platform or the team. I'm 100& satisfied.

Pros:

Very intuitive and easy to use. Simple to train new staff on, add-ons such as adding clients and candidates easily are great and saves all our staff a considerable amount of time. They are agile and quick to respond to requests and have never let us down. Candidate flows are a great touch especially with the Kanban board option.

Cons:

Initially it was the candidate search function but this is vastly improved now

Colleen
Chief People Officer in US
Accounting, 11–50 Employees

Enjoyed using this tool!

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Great! It's been easy to set up and their customer service support team has been great at getting back to me quickly. They also like feedback.

Pros:

Things are organized and once you understand the settings feature, the workflows are really great. You have lots of options and flexibility. Email tracking is the best!

Cons:

I'd say that when I get a phone call to open a job (a brand new client)...I have to establish the company name and contact person prior to taking notes on a particular role. It would be nice if we could just start taking notes on the role and then add the contact person/company name afterwards.

Sam
Managing Director in UK

Don't believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], it's all a scam

Comments: The system looked great to begin with, the sales process was easy and there was lots of communication. They got way too greedy and have ruined a potentially awesome ATS/CRM by chasing quick bucks and not delivering what is promised.

Pros:

It looked like it could do everything, but it can't, and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will gaslight you when you hold him to his word

Cons:

I started speaking with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as part of my process to find a new ATS and CRM 3 months ago. He promised that RecruitCRM would be able to integrate with my usual job board API's to multi-post jobs and accept candidates, eliminating the need for BroadBean or another multi-poster. This functionality wasn't a feature when we started speaking, but I was promised numerous times that it would be available soon and delayed the implementation until this function was up and running. I spoke to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today, and he told me that to multipost jobs from within RecruitCRM, I would have now have to buy credits from his supplier. This wasn't part of the original conversations, but he denies that vehemently, meaning that one us is lying. And I'm pretty sure it's not me...

Workforce Cloud Tech Response

4 years ago

We're extremely sorry that your interaction with us while exploring new ATS systems left you with such a negative view. As a team, we work hard to make our customers happy & successful. All our 5-star reviews here attest to this endeavor. Recruit CRM is primarily an ATS+CRM and thus does not specialize in Commercial Job Distribution apart from the handful of free job boards we let our users auto-post jobs to. To help our customers, We have partnered with a Job Distribution company from The Netherlands that lets you buy premium ads on over 2000+ Job Boards & media channels across the world. Unfortunately, because the partner distributes the jobs, they do not let you bypass them and buy credits directly from multiple Job Boards while using their technology to publish jobs. We're extremely sorry if this was not clear during your demo of Recruit CRM. This was how this feature was always planned since we have no way to directly partner with 2000 Independent Job boards :(

Amanda
President in Canada
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

A bit pricey, but absolutely worth it!

Pros:

This is certainly not the most inexpensive option for ATS systems out there. That said, I can tell you from experience trialing some of the alternatives, that Recruit CRM is by FAR the best option available for a boutique Recruitment firm. By investing in Recruit CRM, we were able to nearly double our capacity without increasing our team size, allowing us to increase our profit margin significantly in the long run. It allows for easy tracking and management of both the candidate and client experience from business development through to candidate placement and follow up beyond. The chrome extension is a game changer! CRM also connects seamlessly and in real-time with our email provider, allowing us to have all correspondence and communication in one place, easily accessible by the entire team. The Customer Service and Training support available is also incredible. You can chat in and get almost an immediate response just about any time of the day and they will train your people FOR you on using the system and/or troubleshooting issues. Definitely saving you, the owner, both time and money.

Cons:

The cost, initially, was a bit of a tough pill to swallow, but as I stated above, the investment was well worth it.

Bilal
Associate in Saudi Arabia
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Maximizing Recruitment Potential with Recruit CRM

Comments: Fantastic
Their customer service team has to be commended for their great work, swift replies and constant availability

Pros:

User-friendly Interface Robust ATS Client Management A wide range of customization & cutomation options

Cons:

For now nothing worth mentioning But it would be great if the report section had an option to generate and download ready-made reports, instead of having to manually edit them after extraction.

Candance
Managing Director and Co-Founder in US

RCRM is Your CRM

Comments: We have been extremely pleased with our RCRM experience. Everyone we have dealt with is knowledgeable, supportive and truly strives to understand our business process. They always add additional features and functionality to make the work faster and more effective. I appreciate the value we have in RCRM every day - and especially as our team and business grows.

Pros:

We absolutely love RCRM and the level of support and competency of staff has been awesome.

Cons:

The least strong feature is the ability to make changes to look and feel and the volume /quality of the email campaign functionality.

Partner in Japan
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Recruit CRM is quite good

Pros:

I find the R-CRM to be easy to use and it has excellent customer support.

Cons:

Sometimes I find it difficult to figure out how to do some things in the database because I am not very technical.

Anco
Technical Specialist in South Africa

Best recruitment system

Comments: Overall, the system is good and the support is great

Pros:

I like the ease of use, the continuous development and feature updates, as well as the API integration.

Cons:

I don't like the fact that not all address fields are reverse geocoded. This makes radius search redundant

Dimitris
Owner in Cyprus
Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

Review of Recruit Crm

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Customer Support feauture. All the people are so friendly and dedicated to support

Cons:

Price, Search Feauture, Speed. I think the price could be less

Stefani
Founder in Canada
Human Resources, Self Employed

Excellent Customer Service + Functions + Price

Comments: I first came across it in a Facebook Recruitment Group, the individual I spoke with asked if I wanted to get on a call to discuss the product. I said yes and was pleasantly surprised. The people who work for the company make it all that much better for me to use the product and overall I have been able to fill a role with using it. My clients also likes to use it to review candidates as well. Overall, I would 100% recommend. Also seeing what's to come in the coming months really makes me happy because it keeps getting better and better!!!!

Pros:

I like the fact they are updating it quite regularly and it keeps getting better and better. I also love the fact the owner and other people in the office have personally spoken to me about the product and the new functions coming out. It's great because I to am a new business owner, and it's great to use a product with like-minded people!

Cons:

Least like would be that there are possibly 2 ways to do one task, which makes it hard for me to recall how to do something. At the end of the day, I have realized its because there are normally more than one routes to take to an end destination! It is not a deterrent in my day-to-day use of it.

CEO in US
Biotechnology, 11–50 Employees

Best CRM for SME Staffing / Recruitment or Exec Search Firm

Comments: fantastic experience. I have worked with a number of off the shelf CRMs as well as helped design a Salesforce implementation in my old company and must say this CRM is one of the best and most well thought out.

Pros:

The software is very well designed and customized for the needs of a recruiting firm. I run an executive search firm and find it's very easy to give a great client and candidate experience using this tool. The technology found include RecruitCRM matches that of much larger and more expensive platforms. Before choosing recruit CRM I evaluated by other recruitment-focused CRM systems, this had the strongest technology stack and the most intuitive interface. I'm very happy with my decision, and the support staff is great.

Cons:

There are a few minor issues that the support team is currently working on- I find them to be responsive and am confident they will be resolved soon. The notes on a record are limited to 10,000 characters, which is not enough for my needs when taking very detailed notes. It also does not have a built-in email sequencing function, which Is a very nice feature and is found in other recruitment-focused CRM Platforms.

Lydia
Principal in US
Staffing & Recruiting, Self Employed

Best ATS/CRM I've ever used

Pros:

RecruitCRM is the dream ATS. Fully functional as both a CRM and an ATS, very easy to use and customize, extremely reasonably priced, and excellent, lightening-fast, competent customer service. I've used 6 ATSes and this one is by far the best.

Cons:

If a feature was missing and I mentioned it to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he found a way for his team to integrate the functionality. A year into using the software, I'm unable to list a con.

Tobias
Owner in Germany
Human Resources, Self Employed

Easy customizing and top support

Comments: Import of data was very easy and can be done by literally everyone.
It's a database I can customize easily so it fits perfect for my business.
There are constant improvements of the software so it becomes better and better.

Pros:

Best customer support I've ever had. All questions are answered by the really amazing support team instantly. They even record short videos to explain the solutions for my problems. Additionally the software is very easy to handle and you can customize nearly everything.

Cons:

I would prefer a German version, but with all the customizing options it's no problem to create own German buttons and fields.

Kevin
Recruiter in Japan
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Early Customer Perspective

Comments: Great development and customer service.

Pros:

For the purpose of adding, candidates, clients, interview stages this software executes it all perfectly. It does exactly what we need it to do.

Cons:

There are features that our agency doesn't need, but others likely do. I wish we could remove those features but it's more of a visual preference. Other users might have other concerns but our needs are very simple, and those needs are well executed.

Danica
Systems Manager in US
Human Resources, 2–10 Employees

Excellent customer service & always improving

Comments: So far my team enjoys using the system and we are able to do many things that we could not do before, such as source in our own system and have the use of a Chrome extension for sourcing online.

Pros:

We are new users of the software. We have really appreciated the customer support and ease of use. With our last software, we had inconsistent service and the system just felt outdated. This system has many customizable features and an excellent advanced search function. We are very happy with it so far.

Cons:

There is not a lot to NOT like at this point. If I had to pick something, I would say the limit on customizable fields with the Team Plan.

Iren
Founder in Netherlands
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

Customer support and intuitive UI + customizable.

Comments: Thanks!

Pros:

Nice overview, intuitive UI and it's very customizable. But what I like MOST is the awesome customer support, they have a hands-on approach are always available to give personal advice through calls or video messages. I hope this never changes in Recruit CRM; the personal approach is what I think really sets them apart and make the subscription worth the buck.

Cons:

Smaller things such as an overview of all notifications. But I've addressed these ideas to customer support and they will implement these changes. It would be even better if they could update these functionalities daily; but that's probably not realistic because there are so many users and they have to prioritize. Honestly, can't complain.

Wendi
Talent Acquisition Supervisor in US
Human Resources, 11–50 Employees

RCRM Reviwe

Comments: Been great so far!

Pros:

The customer service is exceptional. They are always willing to help, listen, and jump on a Zoom call to show you the product. Almost everything is customizable.

Cons:

I wish you could see part of the "notes" section of candidates in the Kanban view or if the candidate has applied to multiple jobs without having to click on that candidate.

Craig
Director in UK
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

From all ATS recruitment systems we've ever used, this is hands down the best

Comments: Fantastic, the support is the best of any software, direct on demand 1:1 support, super responsive and friendly. In addition, they are constantly developing professional new features so this great ATS/CRM is only getting better and better by the month.

Pros:

The software is very user friendly while still holding a lot of advanced functionality and features, perfect for staff learning and usage. It supports mass volume hiring and mass applicant tracking, while also being ideal for more direct CV sourcing. With the CRM included it creates a full circle sales and recruitment, all connected, which is a game changer for us. So much transparency.

Cons:

There are a few features we would like such as sms messaging but this is being developed as they are always adding new features.

Martin
President in Canada
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

RCRM for IT recruitment

Comments: It a good product for our needs.

Pros:

The integration clients and JOBs and Candidates are essential to our business. All in one place out of the box.

Cons:

Tracking jobs on day to day. Each recruiter is assigned to multiple jobs. We need to follow the progress job by job. We have to use Asana to do that. Reporting is not great. Need more flexibility.

Louis
Career Consultant in Thailand
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Great product with easy to use interface

Comments: Overall very happy with the software. I am able to do all the tasks with ease. The features are also great and not as expensive as other recruitment agency software.

Pros:

The software is extremely easy to use with many good features that help recruiters do the job quickly and productively. It is also a lot cheaper than other softwares.

Cons:

The software is fairly news and new features are being developed to improve the software.

Workforce Cloud Tech Response

5 years ago

Louis, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review! We really appreciate your kind words. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. We're psyched already!

Nelson
Manager in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Honest Point of View

Pros:

A friendly user interface prioritizes the user's needs and aims to make their experience enjoyable and efficient. A clear and intuitive interface improves user satisfaction and reduces the learning curve. It utilizes familiar design patterns, icons, and labeling to guide users through tasks and maintain consistency. Additionally, a friendly user interface offers visual cues such as contrasting colors, well-organized layouts, and appropriate typography to enhance readability. Furthermore, it provides helpful feedback, such as progress indicators, error messages, and tooltips, to assist users in their interactions and also de AI assist on the comments.

Cons:

The reporting needs to improve due to the fact when you pull a report and you have it set a certain fields. it still bring all the fields back even the ones that were not selected.

Thomas
Thomas
Founding Engineer in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

Recruit CRM integrations for the win!

Comments: RCRM has been a pleasure to work with. Their support team is top notch! They have been very happy to work with us to fix bugs we experience and are open to feedback about future features and functionality. We had been using a different CRM for about 5 years before we switched over. They helped us through the whole migration and setup process, without their support in that area we would have really struggled. Overall we are very happy with RCRM! Five star!

Pros:

The most impactful feature is the integrations that are available via the API and WebHooks. We have been able to tailor Recruit CRM to our recruiting process so that all our systems play together nicely.

Cons:

The UI is a bit immature, and can sometimes seems slow or glitchy. Our biggest pain point has been "Hotlists", the UX seems to not be very intuitive and clunky. The other pain point we have experienced is when bulk uploading contacts from CSV. The process is tedious and time consuming, which makes importing multiple lists a pain.

Sajra
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Bosnia

Recruit CRM review

Pros:

RecruitCRM has many useful features that make the work of an agency recruiter much easier. The best benefit is the CRM part that is integrated with ATS which helps both the recruitment and sales team. Also, there is so much freedom to customize the software based on company & clients' needs which is a huge plus for a recruitment agency. If you set it up correctly, the reporting section is very useful for the team, client, project reporting and it covers all reports that one company needs. Besides all of this, the customer support center is one of the best than any software that I encountered on the market. They usually replay in a few hours with detailed explanations every single time. I really appreciate all the features that this software provides. I can easily confirm that after testing 10 ATS software last year, this one gives all that you need.

Cons:

The only feature that I would like to see as a improvement is a visual design of the software and reporting section.

Kathleen
Partner in US

Recruit CRM Review

Comments: The ability to bring up a client with one click and also track SM and candidates submitted under one click.

Pros:

How easy the system is to use and the customer service.

Cons:

When searching by zip code or city it doesn't always bring up accurate results.