15 years helping Irish businesses

About Rippling

One place to run your global workforce—from HR to payroll and expenses to devices and apps.

Learn more about Rippling

Pros:

VERY clear and functional. I appreciate that when it comes to managing my money and healthcare.

Cons:

I was surprised to find out that we were working with the head of the implementation team because of how poor our experience was.

Rippling ratings

4.9

9.5/10

Rippling has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 3,039 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Rippling before?

Filter reviews (3,039)

Joshua
Joshua
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Biggest Issue is Pricing

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: The product works well and has several added value services we like all intergrated. Customer service is decent, mixed feelings on thier new AI chat bot, sometime you just need a human. Once again the bigest issue is pricing. Their list price is now $10 and comparables are $8; $2.00 per can add up fast.

Pros:

The tech stack and features are awesome compaired to others.

Cons:

Price increases ever year and list price has increase 25% in two years. The only reason we would leave is pricing, which this year came very close.

Alternatives Considered: QuickBooks Payroll, Gusto and Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: Gusto to Paylocity to Rippling. - Gusto good product, support sucks, pricing average, added value services expensive. - Paylocity onboarding, customer services, tax compliance, account data fees after cancelation, easy of use all SUCKS. Very unfriendly system. - Rippling good product, added value service great, support good, pricing high, 1099 pricing same as employees.

Switched From: Gusto and Paylocity

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: More features and added value services to meet our needs.

Mason
Customer service manager in US
Insurance, 11–50 Employees

More intense features

5.0 last week New

Comments: Rippling is so far very comfortable to ADP. I believe rippling, has a few features that are far better than it’s competitors. I would highly recommend.

Pros:

What I really like about Ripley was the ability to be able to track the employee location when they clocked in we kept them all honest

Cons:

Sometimes it would go down and we’re having issues clocking them in so in the background we had to clock them in manually

Kristen
Owner in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Stay far away.

1.0 2 months ago New

Comments: From the sales process to leaving Rippling every step of the way was filled with poor service. In addition to the above, an employee's benefits were cut off without prior approval, wage reports filed incorrectly and offshore customer service was contradictory, unaccountable and untrained. When I finally received service on the second level, I was subjected to more sales pitches, my favorite was the PEO person telling me that employees really couldn't reach the HR folks any way but email because, you know, this is a software company. Yep. One that shouldn't be in the payroll and HR business. I have never had such a bad experience running payroll with any company, and this is something I have been doing for my company and client companies for over 25 years.

Pros:

I liked leaving Rippling the most. I've used Paycom, ADP, QuickBooks payroll, none of whom are known to be easy and I would recommend all of them over this software. I did appreciate the email reminders for payroll, but that was it.

Cons:

Onboarding. I was treated like a fool who didn't know what a payroll period ending date vs a check date was. The constant pop ups on login. The confusing user interface and poor reports. The horrible customer service.

Alternatives Considered: OnPay and Gusto

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: We were upgrading to Quickbooks Online and I don't care for how their payroll reports integrate into the books. They are always on a cash basis and require journal entries to convert them to accrual.

Switched From: QuickBooks Payroll

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: Software management which ended up being pricey and not necessary. We handle this better in house. I also had a client recommend it, who I think was inebriated when he suggested them.

Shirley
Director of Human Resources in US
Religious Institutions, 51–200 Employees

Rippling: Empowering HR and Payroll

Comments: Rippling is a game changer in the world of business and they are innovative and future thinking. They ensure everything is accurate and legal with payroll and keeps us up-to-date with notifications as reminders of what we need to do. Managing employees is a streamlined process which frees up time. We recently added recruitment which will make our entire process almost work on its own. Spend Management was a true blessing and it works like a breeze. It couldn't possible be easier than it is.

Pros:

After using Rippling for over a year now, I am impressed how it simplifies the daunting tasks we face with HR and Payroll. I love the integration capabilities especially with third party apps. It manages everything from onboarding to offboarding with ease. It's user friendly especially to the less tech savvy employees. The app works like a charm especially when submitting receipts.

Cons:

We wanted to add on ASO but it was too expensive and they didn't offer adding on one or two levels at a time.

Alternatives Considered: ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: They had very poor customer service and we had many tax issues.

Switched From: TriNet Zenefits

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: In terms of customer support, Rippling provides top notch assistance. Their team is knowledgeable and responsive, and even will jump on a Zoom call if necessary. Good customer service is important to our business.

Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Modern payroll system

Comments: It’s actually pleasant to use the product and the UI is thoughtfully designed and easy to navigate. Without Rippling we would have needed someone full time to manage everything.

Pros:

Love that they add new features all the time, making it easier and cheaper to manage al of our payroll, HR, benefits in one place. Also love the option to join their PEO which saved us $40,000 a year on healthcare.

Cons:

Sometimes setting up healthcare can be very frustrating and confusing. For example, an employee signed up for an HSA even though we don’t offer that, and it was a headache to unwind.

Alternatives Considered: Gusto and Deel

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: Rippling has a much more expansive and mature product offering

Jhedy
International Teacher in Philippines
E-Learning, 501–1,000 Employees

Easy Navigation and User Friendly

Pros:

I use Rippling to monitor all my payroll from my company. I am able to carry my payroll on the go and I use it to present as proof whenever I wish to travel. Navigating around the app is very simple and easy.

Cons:

I don't see a disadvantage in using Rippling.

bridgette
sales in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Rippling shreds the competition

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

What I like most about Rippling is the app is user friendly. In addition to having an Ipad login device in the office, each person can also download the app and sign in on his own phone. The app has not giving us any problems so far. Time and attendance is easily recorded and one can also make schedule changes and request PTO in the app.

Cons:

I have no complaints about the app so far. It has been a great resource.

zdenko
Senior DevOps Engineer in Argentina
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Rippling review

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

It had a lot of integrations and as a user, it always worked really well without any flaw.

Cons:

The only downside it could see as a user was that it was another account I had to maintain. If I was using Gmail as my SSO it would have been easier but I understand rippling is a more powerful tool that offers a lot more features rather than just sso.

Henry
Henry
Freelancer in US
Graphic Design, Self Employed

Perfect for New Business

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

As a growing small business, Rippling has been incredibly helpful in staying organized in a one-stop-shop set up. It also makes me consider how my business should grow.

Cons:

It has a lot of options, but as a learn how to use the app better, the tutorials/customer service is very, very helpful!

Alfonso
Software Engineer in US
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees

Customer support is great

5.0 last week New

Comments: Would recommend Rippling for HR system and payroll!

Pros:

When we had issues with our payroll and hr management, the customer support at rippling was great. They resolved our issue in <24 hours.

Cons:

There's a lot of different features that we are probably underutilizing.

Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

Comments: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Pros:

Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees. LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management. Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Cons:

Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days. Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

Alternatives Considered: TriNet Zenefits

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: Additional integrations and more customized options. Computer security and software provisioning. Gusto was great for simple payroll but Rippling blew them away with the rest of the services.

Switched From: Gusto

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: Really came down to having a system set up employees on everything from one single platform that connects to EVERYTHING we use. Salesforce logins, phone system set up, computer security and purchasing, adobe, MS and tons more. Super smart business model and clean easy to use software that kept getting better every week we looked at it.

Rippling Response

4 years ago

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Lee
Lee
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Reporting as fraud - zero customer support

Comments: Rippling took $1000 from me for a 5-person package. When I realized it didn't perform the way they said it would, I asked for a refund. To be specific, they assured me that I could use Rippling in the same way that I use DocuSign. When I tried to upload contracts to send them for signature, the platform wouldn't allow that function. I was going to have to completely re-enter a 15-page contract manually in their online 'editing' box before I could send the document for signature. This wasn't what I was told during my original walk-through, so I requested a refund as that was my main need.
When I requested my refund, I received no reply- the person that sold me the package ghosted me, Rippling kept my money and canceled my account. There is no other way to contact their team other than email, and I sent several emails over months before giving up. Going to have to issue a statement about fraud to my bank to try and reverse the charge now.

Pros:

Nothing. Never got to actually use it because they de-activated my account and kept my money.

Cons:

Their "portal" for documents to be e-signed is like a bad version of google docs- without the ability to import. You literally cannot import a pre-made document. You can paste the content and reformat it- so good luck with anyone transferring from another platform, anyone with pre-existing documents, basically anyone that wants to edit a document outside of their terrible text editor.

Alternatives Considered: DocuSign, TriNet Zenefits and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: I thought Rippling would be an all-in-one piece of software, and I was wrong.

Switched From: DocuSign

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: I was told that Rippling would out-perform Zenefits, QuickBooks and DocuSign combined. That turned out to be a lie, and I am now out over $1000.00. They have no customer support. Good luck getting any issues resolved or getting anyone to help you if you need a refund. When I asked for a refund, my account was cancelled, I was ghosted and no refund was ever issued.

Alysha
Head of People Operations in US
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

I am excited to implement Rippling !

Comments: From the demo through implementation, our Rippling experience has been top notch so far. The team is very responsive and the system is extremely user friendly and customizable. I would highly recommend this to small HR teams looking to streamline processes.

Pros:

Rippling has been a great solution for us as a small company without an IT department. We are able to streamline our on-boarding and off-boarding processes, making it easy to order equipment and remotely update software on our employees' computers. Our employees love the easy app based user interface, making it easy to download paystubs, update personal information, enroll in benefits, and submit FSA receipts all in one platform!

Cons:

The only con I have run into so far is the lack of phone support for administrators. With that being said, the team has been very responsive via email!

Alternatives Considered: Gusto, ADP Workforce Now and Namely

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: The customer support at Paychex is segregated so you have to call a different numbers for every issue, which consumes a great deal of time. The platform is also not very customizable, especially for the price. Lastly, as a new administrator for the platform, it was like pulling teeth to get training and information about what package our company signed up for as well as the pricing breakdown.

Switched From: Paychex Flex

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: Rippling's platform was the most user friendly as customizable. Rippling also offered us an all-in-one platform at great price. I am very satisfied with the platform so far and would recommend it highly!

Emily
Director of People in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Amazing HRIS software for Global Companies!

Comments: I'm a big fan of Rippling! We use this platform for US payroll, US benefit administration, a global HRIS, and in EU we additionally use is to maintain compliance in time tracking. It suits all of our needs and if we ever have a problem, customer success is there to fix it within minutes.

Pros:

I can not speak highly enough about Rippling. After working with several other HRIS systems (Namely most recently) and PEOs (ADP and Trinet most recently) I am highly impressed by both the quality of the platform as well as the customer support.

Cons:

At times, the software can be a bit complex to use. But customer support is always there to help you. One feature I would love to see is a better HR dashboard, the reporting is wonderful but it would be great to simply log in and look at things like attrition, change over time, etc.

Alternatives Considered: Bob

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: Namely was not a suitable platform for our company, for many reasons I've included in their review.

Switched From: Namely

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: Bob was not able to support US benefit administration.

Lea
Business Administrator in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

New Client - Implementation was a breeze and we love Rippling!!

Comments: Our business is solving time and attendance tracking, payroll navigation and so much more. This system also helps with our accurate tax reporting. Our experience has been fantastic. From our product quote stage, through implementation and rollout to managing the system we have not encountered an issue that could not be quickly resolved. Our team felt no bumps as we transitioned from our previous provider. We like Rippling so much we are exploring all the products available now.

Pros:

Ease of use. The fact that we have professionals who can chat when we need is wonderful. No more waiting on hold for customer service to help resolve an issue. We can track aggregate data efficiently and our employees love the communication, and ease of use.

Cons:

AS we rolled out our payroll system, we had a few questions on new Colorado tax laws, but they were solved.

Alternatives Considered: Paycom and ADP TotalSource

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: Paychex caused our team many headaches. They did not accurately record our employee time and attendance. They did not even know which products we purchased or had under our account. If we called to question, we were often told we could only speak to one person who was assigned our account which pulled our problems out and offered little to no solutions.

Switched From: Paychex Flex

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: We chose Rippling because the technology supports our needs. Rippling customer service and collaborative thinking helps us in real time. The ability to add and remove products as we navigate our changing needs is a game changer. It truly is a positive Ripple effect!!

Jarrod
Director of Information Security & IT in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Easy-to-use and deploy HRIS that centralizes IT Asset Management and HR functions in to one platform

Pros:

Overall the product is easy-to-use and deploy. For a smaller company, being able to deploy an HRIS that also ties in the basic IT and security functions related to off-boarding and onboarding new employees is a huge benefit. We (IT/infosec) wanted an HR-driven provisioning process and still wanted to leverage our SSO platform Okta. Rippling let us do this and it's working very well for us. It's a simple integration and set up and as a small company, that's what we wanted.

Cons:

There were significant issues with their inventory management functionality (the warehouse and store) around tracking/status and shipping/order times. Inventory for devices was hit-or-miss as well. It ended up being easier and less of a headache for us to handle it ourselves. Their device management platform lacks some of the features that the larger players like JAMF or InTune have, but the basics work well. Logging for scripting or profile deployments is basic at-best and is tough to use when troubleshooting.

Alternatives Considered: BambooHR

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: We needed a more robust HRIS platform that integrated with our Okta SSO platform

Switched From: Gusto

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: HR liked the payroll and benefits modules better in Rippling

Bowie
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

Could be awesome

Comments: It's great software, but we can barely use any of the features given the pricing model. It doesn't make sense for us to have to pay $8-$10 for every user per month every time you want to add the smallest feature. These features would make our operations run smoother, but we would barely use them and it doesn't make sense for our business. I really wish there was another way or at least allow us to integrate with other softwares for free. I foresee us jumping ship if there is an affordable way to handle the comprehensive features that Rippling offers. I really want to love this software but they are pricing us out of being able to actually use the software given our staff is mostly all part time. It doesn't make economic sense for us. Really frustrating. Also the support is been really frustrating. The billing is also confusing and doesn't make us feel good about using the platform. Explanations are not straightforward.

Pros:

The software is actually good, probably better than most competitors.

Cons:

It's not a good fit for most small businesses that are doing high volume low margin sales with lots of part time employees. We would love to be able to actually use most of the features but the cost structure is prohibitive. The onboarding was really not straightforward and honestly did not feel good at all. The difference between sales and the support agents was disappointing.

Melissa
COO in US
Legal Services, 11–50 Employees

All around horrible!

Comments: If I could do no stars I most certainly would. I do not recommend this product for a company that needs flexibility.

Pros:

There is nothing that has worked well for us. Every single thing we try to do requires so many hoops to find out it cannot be done and there is no way around it. It was sold to us as being flexible, it is definitely not. I am so mad I did not move to the company I know works well for all situations.

Cons:

Benefits do not flow easily, open enrollment was a nightmare and they had to fix so many things even though it was entered properly in the system. K-1 partners can only have payments applied to them, no tracking of benefits that came out of the payment so no reporting to help with your audit and tax prep. PTO & Sick time cannot be split on one day, which is a pain. HSA is a train wreck, money comes out of our account, but it is often wrong. Basically not one thing works well.

Alternatives Considered: Paycor

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: I need a system that had better systems and processes than what we had, they firm handled things separately and it was very manual.

Switched From: RUN Powered by ADP

Reasons for Switching to Rippling: I have used Paycor for almost 10 years between 2 companies and Rippling seemed to allow for the same flexibility but had better workflow management and allowed for computer equipment management.

Oluwadamilola
Operations Manager in Benin
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Excellent Experience with Rippling: Streamlined HR and Payroll Solutions

Comments: Overall, Rippling has been an excellent experience for our company. Not only do they have streamlined HR and payroll solutions, but their customer service and support is second to none.

Pros:

Rippling has been an absolute game-changer for our company. Their streamlined HR and payroll system saves us an immense amount of time and money! Not only is it easy to use, but customer support is always available to help with any questions or issues.

Cons:

The only downside with Rippling is that their feature set is not as extensive as some of the more established HR and payroll solutions. There are some features and integrations that are missing which can be limiting for larger companies.

Human Resources, 51–200 Employees

Streamlines Everything!

Pros:

I am a Rippling admin for 3 companies that I work as an independent contractor for. Ripplings ease of use is top tier and it makes HRIS/Payroll/Benefits Management so incredibly easy. I've gone through 2 different implementations and each has gone off with little to no roadblocks.

Cons:

I used to dislike a few aspects of the employee profile, but changes have been rolled out and those issues have largely been resolved.

Alternatives Considered: Paychex Flex

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: I was looking to make a switch to a product that had more integrations, reliable / easy to use reporting, and streamlined Onboarding and Benefits Management. I wanted an all-in-one system.

Switched From: Paycom

Matt
Founder & CEO in US
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Rippling is exactly what you need.

Pros:

Clean platform, makes administration generally easy. Puts almost everything in one place.

Cons:

I do wish that the application integrations were more than primarily SSO, but instead offered integrated functionality. Also, I wish that the functionality of the integrations worked with any version of the third-party apps, and not just the enterprise versions (for the most part.)

Alternatives Considered: QuickBooks Payroll

Reasons for Choosing Rippling: Looking for something that was a platform and integrated more than just pay.

Switched From: SurePayroll

Caitlin
Director of Culture in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Don't Waste Your Money

Comments: Overall, we felt we were sold a really expensive lie with this system. The main functionality we wanted--the automatic integration with all of our tools to make onboarding easier, didn't actually exist. When we started to use it, it quickly became "oh, well you still have to go into Dropbox to purchase licenses, we don't fully integrate with them" and "oh yeah, MS Office you can't do through our system either because of the licensing" so we ended up doing all of these things manually anyways. Their customer service has been extremely poor, and they're also one of the more expensive products on the market. I don't recommend this tool at all--I think they have a really long way to go in improving their product, and I'm honestly amazed that there are so many high reviews on this site.

Pros:

At the time, it seemed really appealing to make our onboarding process more seamless with email, Slack, and all the other tools our teams were using. The interface and functionality seemed appealing, but overall, unfortunately, turned out to be a letdown. For what we pay for this software, compared to what we get, I can't say much positive in terms of what we SHOULD be getting.

Cons:

The interface is convoluted and user journeys don't make sense. When we first started using Rippling, we were an early customer so we decided to be along for the ride, but things are constantly moved and changed and become more complicated, not easier, to find and navigate. Among many other things, here are a few of the worst issues we've had: - Inability to de-activate a contractor--if you want to not be charged money every month for someone, you have to fully offboard them otherwise your billing will quickly become insane and wasteful. - Their electronic signature functionality is crap--you have to use their clunky system, you can't just upload your own doc and add a signature box. - Their customer support is terrible! They take a really long time to answer emails (you have to pay extra I believe if you want phone support, if that even exists at all), and when they do, they often deny they've made mistakes or their tech has broken. - Lack of security: we offboarded an employee and it was supposed to automatically offboard them from tools, but the employee let us know that several days later, they still had access to these tools. We contacted Rippling and they denied this, and then a month later they emailed us the equivalent of "oh yeah, sorry about that, our bad." This is completely unacceptable when you're working in technology and clients' proprietary code or other info can be compromised by a terminated employee.

Alternatives Considered: BambooHR and JazzHR

Joseph
Senior Software Engineer in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11–50 Employees

From a Users Perspective

Comments: Rippling has by far been the smoothest experience I've had handling my benefits, payroll, onboarding, etc. Login and password requirements are sensible, Multi-factor-auth is available and encouraged, activities/actions users can take are clearly labeled and easy to find, and once you, say, click into payroll, it's fairly obvious how to do what you need. Rippling is quite comprehensive in it's scope, and it's execution is stellar. Unlike similar platforms I won't name, none of it feels slapped together or like someone didn't want to pay for extra feature X so there's a big gap in the program. I've quite enjoyed it. It has its issues, like it's telemetry and it's reliance on Chrome. however, neither of these are dealbreakers, imo. The telemetry is clearly centered around user interface interaction, which no doubt is how they've made their UI/UX so intuitive. My primary concern as a user of this software is that should a company go all in on rippling, that I'd be tracked by my employer without my consent with that telemetry down the line.

Pros:

- Clear and intuitive UI/UX - Informative Context Everywhere -- Benefits onboarding was well laid out and easy to compare options -- Paystub breakdowns and explanations are awesome -- User profiles actually helpful - Orgchart Just Works. - Healthcare management is easy.

Cons:

- Reliance on Chrome: I've noticed some site features don't behave quite right unless I use a Chrome based browser, and their Employee Home product only works as a Chrome extension, there's no site-based experience for it that I've found. So if you aren't a chrome user, you have to install and keep open an extra browser if you want to take advantage of that without migrating from your current preferred browser. - Site bloat. Initial load of their site is takes 4-5 seconds on my gigabit internet, and clicking around the site results in multiple 5-10 second load times. It can feel unbearable waiting for a page that's just text to load. And then if I inspect the page, A single page of text took over 12 megabytes (post compression) to load. - Tracking/Security. Rippling makes a call back home with what appears to be quite detailed telemetry every 3 seconds, sending not just mouse events like clicking, but the specific place on the page you clicked, hovered, or even scrolled to. Not to mention logging everything you type, every field you type it in. And there's no obvious way to disable this. This in of itself is a security problem for me. One solace is that this tracking is well implemented. Secure forms that should not be tracked are not logged over the wire. However, everything else seems to be.

Angel
HR Specialist in Canada
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

The most scamming HR product ever

Comments: Terrible experience. Rippling keeps charging us monthly yet the implementation specialist is missing and dragging us to pay the next month with nothing delivered. The company should only focus on HRIS/payroll. Instead, it expands into IT management, renting warehouses for other companies to store their devices, vendor bill payments. This company is trying to grab all, while none of the things in the plate is completed.For anyone who is not based on U.S., STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - IT'S A LIE!

Pros:

The idea is good. The details and executions are not.They tried to be international - however details are very lack of.

Cons:

They are U.S based and just started to roll out payroll in Canada which we are using it. it is a joke:1. The implementation specialist ghosted at us. We had a call, I sent couple of follow up emails and even after one week there was no response. As of today, our implementation specialist still absent in the middle of the implementation process.2. We are using rippling Canada. They said we could pay global contractors in USD. We have a USD account but it's with a Canadian bank given we are a Canadian company. We asked if we could pay our global contractors via our USD account that is under a Canadian Bank (ie. Bmo, CIBC's USD account). They have been flipping the answer back and forth and eventually told me it's no. Rippling only pays global contractors via USD account SOLELY based on U.S., or process global payment via Rippling's payment processor, which incurs tons of FX fee. Therefore, the so called "International Payment to global contractor" is a lie to us.3. They ask me to upload employees/contractors details. However, the "contractors' end date" is missing from the template. Therefore it's not showing in the system after you import it. The implementation specialist asked me to retroactively add it one by one. This is ridiculous and doesn't make sense at all. 4. Worker's comp such as WSB is missing. Therefore as an HR specialist, I will have to manually calculate the gross amount each quarter to report.

Alternatives Considered: ADP Workforce Now and Humi

Maryam
Marketing Coordinator in Jordan
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

Empowers employees to engage in human resources management efficiently.

Comments: Overall, Rippling has made organizing employee files, requests, and other important information a breeze. Rippling has also improved transparency and accessibility, which is fantastic for our organization.

Pros:

I find Rippling's HR management system to be very employee-friendly. It's great that employees can update their information, upload documents, and get approvals all in one place. Additionally, having access to salary slips and other important documents directly through the system is a huge plus. One of Rippling's standout features is its ability to coordinate vacation requests. Employees can easily fill out the necessary form on their page and send it off for approval. Notifications are sent to the direct manager, who can approve or reject the request and provide reasons on time. The vacation calendars also make it easy for managers to manage requests without disrupting the workflow. Another great feature is the ability for managers to easily fill out and modify employee assessment forms, which keeps the process running smoothly. And Rippling's recruitment procedures are completed promptly, which is fantastic.

Cons:

While Rippling is generally very good, there is room for improvement when it comes to customizing forms and deleting documents.