• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.5 /5

About Repsly

Repsly uses a unique data-driven approach, empowering CPG field teams to achieve peak performance and drive retail sales.

Learn more about Repsly

Showing 25 reviews of 121

Jackie G.
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees

"Excellent mobility tool"

Comments: I have recommended Repsly to all of my clients who have a mobile workforce. It is incredibly user friendly and customisable. It has changed the way organisations gather information in the field and react to changes in the marketplace that are made visible by Repsly.

Pros: Easy implementation with no system integration requirements.
App is user friendly and constantly updated.

Cons: The biggest con for South Africa is the exchange rate, which is unfortunately out of our hands.

Rodolfo L.
Founder CTO

"my review"

Comments: It solved our sales communication with central offices

Pros: Easy to use, easyto install. It gives a full view of the sales cycle

Cons: It is not fully adapted to customers outside USA. VAT number is not existent in the software and in Europe is the only way to identify companies. You did not think about it and this generates many problems to european companies.

by Repsly on 22/8/2018

Hi Rodolfo, thanks for the kind words about Repsly! Happy to hear that you see the value of the tool. We have dozens of clients across Europe; please contact [email protected] if you need assistance.

Simonas K.
Retail
  • Reviewed on 19/6/2015

"It's worth the money you spend"

Comments: Our company is being using Repsly for almost a year and the one thing we can say, it's just great! We had never had such a good "all in one" solution we needed so far, and after getting Repsly on we improved our field works amazingly well!
Now we can use the system for daily shop checks, visual communication across the team, best practice samples, review of development of our partners displays, fulfil forms, audits, share with others of "how to" and many other nice things you'll recognise there.
I recommend every company that is working on field sales and have representatives on - go and get Repsly. It's amazing tool for your team. How cool? Go and check!

Pros: Clear. Easy. Simple. Nice design. Easy to change things you need.Ease of use for reps and managers. Easy data tracking. Nice and full daily reports. In one word - P E R F E C T.

Cons: The only thing that sometimes knits my brows is some tiny bugs, that appear after some updates. But the good thing is they work on them really fast and fix asap.

• Reviewed on 19/6/2015
Olivia D.
Admin/Sales/Marketing
  • Reviewed on 13/1/2021

"Repsly is Great for Small Businesses"

Pros: Repsly is very helpful in connecting reps in the field with us in the home office. It helps us see accounts in real time.

Cons: There aren't many reporting options at our current price level.

• Reviewed on 13/1/2021
Byron T.
OPS Manager
Media Production, 11-50 Employees

"My View on Repley"

Comments: I have had a very positive experience using Repsly. The system has really made my life a lot easier with managing staff and sending reports to clients.

Pros: I like the reporting functions most as well as how easy the system is to use.

Cons: I don't like some of the upgrades they have done as the system doesn't flow as easily. For example when you scroll through pictures now you can only scroll to a certain point and no further. previously you could scroll down as much as you liked.

by Repsly on 21/7/2016

Thanks Byron, we're really glad you're finding Repsly useful for management and reporting. You should have unlimited scroll in the photo gallery, so we've let your dedicated support rep know about the issue, and they'll be in touch!

Brian M.
external representatives
Warehousing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/8/2018

"A useable tool for business on a finger tip."

Comments: competetor information,which help me to get the right prices for the market that we are serving.
queries get solved immediately because this app is linked to certain group of high ranking whereby once you submit your query everyone jump in to solve the customer query asap.

Pros: He is friendly and efficiency to be use especially when you plan your day,week,monthly customer call report it actually reminds you with the schedule that you need to follow.
capturing orders is much easier no need for any pen or paper.
reporting back to managers about the competetor info is much helpful.
see opportunity in store because you need to let your superior aware of any challenges you encounter in the market space.

Cons: Its a tool that give one enough time to get going with your work.
time saving.
all your reports are submitted at one open screen.

by Repsly on 22/8/2018

Hey Brian, thanks for the great feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying your experience with Replsy.

Jackie G.
Marketing Director

"Excellent mobility tool"

Pros: Easy implementation with no system integration requirements.
App is user friendly and constantly updated.

Lj R.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/7/2016

"Great Sales Field Service Option!"

Comments: We use REPSLY for our field service actions (Merchandising) with great success. We believe this app is truly a great option for this specific needs.

Pros: The PROS of Repsly are listed below:
- Ease of Use
- GPS & Map activity Tracking
- Calendar Schedules
- Forms

Cons: The CONS of Resply from our point of view are listed below:
- Does not have Catalog for Sales (Orders)
- Does not have a robust Sales Tool section (Promotions and Offers)

by Repsly on 21/7/2016

We're glad you're finding Repsly to be a useful tool for your merchandising team LJ!

Alicia M.
Brand Manager
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/7/2016

"No Stress for our Sales Team!"

Comments: Our sales teams loves how easy it is to communicate with the team and leave detailed notes on every account.

Pros: how easy it is to manage each reps activity

Cons: tends to crash every so often.

by Repsly on 20/7/2016

Thanks Alicia, we're constantly working to improve the app, so keep an eye out for new features soon!

Vernon T.
Business development manager
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees

"Reply review"

Comments: Customer historical information can be tracable.

Pros: Route optimisation helps me view my clients in the most efficient order.

Cons: We are unable to log customer visitation details and notes for an earlier time.
Sometimes we have the need to log a call for yesterday or from a week ago, however you can't add any visits earlier than the current day

by Repsly on 22/8/2018

Hi Vernon, thanks for the great feedback! We've informed our product team of your issue. Please contact [email protected] if you need immediate assistance with a problem.

Letrice R.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/7/2016

"Very User Friendly"

Comments: This website and app has been very useful to my company, very easy to use. I like how it puts everything into a spreadsheet.

Pros: I like the way it captures my stores and info and form data

Cons: I would like a way to tag pictures on website

by Repsly on 27/7/2016

Thanks Letrice!

We're always adding new features and a huge consideration when we do so is our customer input, please shoot us an email if you think of anything else!

• Reviewed on 26/7/2016
Daniel C.
RETAIL SUPERVISOR

"cline review"

Comments: easy to use, update , make changes and overall use. As I train my other counterparts it takes them very little time to maneuver through the site and how much faster it is in our daily usage, plus the time it save every nite by not having to hand write our previous spead sheets.

Pros: the ease of use and the time it saves us

Cons: this not a con but we are looking into data plans for our I Pads which will allow us to send data on site.

by Repsly on 21/7/2016

Thanks so much for the nice review Daniel! Let us know if you need anything and we'll be glad to help.

Jared S.
Director, User Engagement & Product
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/7/2016

"Useful and Innovative Platform Marred by a Limited Feature Set and High Monthly Costs"

Comments: This type of cloud-based software was exactly what I was looking for to manage my small team on a limited budget. I was able to set my small team up with only minimal assistance from Repsly's support contact. However, in order to get EXACTLY what I needed, I would have been pushed into the higher tier charge (and I only needed that ONE extra feature). Also, some of the functionality was JUST a few features shy of being useful to us.

Pros: Very User Friendly.
Easy Upload of Existing Location List
Easy Creation of Custom Forms

Cons: Pay Per Device Requirement (we have a technician team that alternates field time, therefore only require 1 account to be shared and used by whoever is in field)
Ability to ONLY fill reports out on a mobile device (I have reps who would find it easier to use their laptops)
High tiered costs

by Repsly on 21/7/2016

Hi Jared, we offer Ad-Hoc pricing to address exactly the billing concern that you stated below. We'll reach out to you to explore options for how your plan is set up. Thanks for all the kind words!

Robert P.
Executive Director
Insurance, 11-50 Employees

"Repsly on the fly!"

Comments: Great app. Love the ease of use. The feature that allows you to see which businesses are close by is great for prospecting, especially when you are in a new territory.

Pros: Lets you know what businesses are close by, great for prospecting.

Cons: none

by Repsly on 20/7/2016

Thanks for the kind words Robert. The prospecting feature has been a huge hit so far, and we plan to continue improving on it as well. Please feel free to reach out to us with any feedback you may have!

Mario M.
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/7/2016

"Repsly is Excelent service and it is helping my Sales team Organize their work much better"

by Repsly on 21/7/2016

Thanks for the feedback Mario!

Ivan O.
  • Reviewed on 17/8/2016

"Repsly is awesome!!"

Comments: It's the easier app with so many features to use. We use it for distribution business tracking merchandisers or sales team. Pictures and GPS work great!!

Pros: Pictures and GPS are excellent tools to work with!!

• Reviewed on 17/8/2016
Zoë D.
Whole Foods ATL
  • Reviewed on 15/4/2016

"Started using this week on the back-end/admin side - overall very good!"

Comments: The interface is very straight-forward and easy to use and efficiently quick, which is a huge plus - reps cannot complain that it takes too long to submit forms or check in, or that they do not understand how to use it. It would be useful (at least for those I am overseeing) to have location tracking be mandatory in order for the app to work. We have some reps who like to pretend that the tracking magically turned off. If they can't use the app without tracking being on (and using the app is required), then this would eliminate that problem. As far as I can tell so far, back-end information is only available on the web browser and not the app itself. It would be great if I could pull back-end info while in the field instead of having to wait until I get to a pc. I've had trouble accessing one of our forms on the app itself (no issues see in browser), but haven't had time to reach out to Matthew yet - sure that it is an easy fix.

by Repsly on 15/4/2016

Thanks for the kind review Zoë! Matt will be in touch to help get your form issue resolved shortly.

• Reviewed on 15/4/2016
Milan B.
IT Manager
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/7/2016

"Repsly - best CRM and field management"

Comments: We are using Repsly for 10 months. It helped us many ways with our reps on the field. We have all data synced in a minute.

Pros: Cloud based and easy to use.

Cons: Pricey with all features

by Repsly on 21/7/2016

Thanks for the review Milan, we're glad you're enjoying Repsly!

Katie M.
Brand Sales Representative
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/8/2016

"Concise, efficient routing and info logging tool"

Comments: I use Repsly daily in my field sales work for a beverage brand. I absolutely love the tool and can attest to the 4-fold increase in efficiency it allows when workin in the field and logging interactions and leads. No more wasted time sitting in the car wondering where to go next, Repsly lets you view your nearby accounts on a map or list, or by searching. Customer support is readily available and helpful. I cannot imagine doing my job without this handy mobile tool!

Pros: Quick, easy to use, no bells and whistles. Make your own forms, access data quickly from past visits

• Reviewed on 22/8/2016
Charlene H.
sales rep
Wholesale, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/8/2018

"Repsly"

Comments: not a bad program at all

Pros: its made my life a rep easier with much less paperwork and admin, also getting feedback to management from customers are much easier

Cons: you claimed it works offline or with no signal but it does not, it hangs and wont allow any action with no signal that makes my day a tad difficult as my areas are low signal areas. have to send orders to my gmail instead of my company email as it takes more than 20min to get 5o my work email

by Repsly on 22/8/2018

Hi Charlene, we're happy to know Repsly is making your workday easier! We've let our product team know about your issue, but in the mean time please contact [email protected] for help.

• Reviewed on 15/8/2018
Bri B.
Sales
2-10 Employees

"Great for sales reps"

Comments: Great app. Simple and easy to use. I hate crms and this one made using one a breeze. If you like simple way to track and keep notes it's perfect.

Pros: Easy to use.

Cons: No auto gps

Michelle B.
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/7/2016

"VSF Repsly Review"

Comments: The product worked well for us. Our field team was able to use it from their phones (unfortunately, not from their Windows tablets though). We could see where they went, pictures they took, feedback on specific questions and additional comments. Great tool!

Pros: It was easy to use and set up. The daily reports helped us understand what was happening in the field.

Cons: The product was not enabled for a Windows tablet. This would have made things much easier for our field team.

by Repsly on 25/7/2016

Thanks for the kind review Michelle! We're glad you're finding Repsly helpful.

• Reviewed on 25/7/2016
Paul M.
Marketing & Advertising
  • Reviewed on 13/7/2015

"Repsly Field Management"

Comments: I have been using Repsly for approx 3 years and have found it the most adaptable and cost effective compared to the numerous other field management software I have tried. I spent 6 months researching field management software and found Repsly the most affordable, customisable software available.

Pros: Cost effective, customisable, easy to use

Cons: can't include photos in Retail Audit.

• Reviewed on 13/7/2015
Jeff S.
  • Reviewed on 30/7/2016

"Mobile CRM for a Good Price"

Comments: The sales team uses Repsly to stay organized and keep track of contacts and where they are in the sales cycle.

Pros: Easy to use in the field

Cons: The reporting is hard to use. They just upgraded it and I haven't tried the new version.

by Repsly on 1/8/2016

Thanks Jeff!
If you'd like a personal walkthrough of the new reporting, we're more than happy to give one, we're pretty proud of the new interface and features.

• Reviewed on 30/7/2016
Erica R.
Merchandiser Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees

"Great Tool!"

Comments: It's a great tool to maintain a large amount of information / feedback from the field in one place. The reps really enjoy using repsly and it is huge improvement to the way they used to submit store visit feedback.

Pros: Easy to use / navigate.

Cons: There some to be a lot of recent glitches with the application.

by Repsly on 25/7/2016

Thanks Erica, our dev team is quick to address any glitches if they arise, so if you run into anything, please let us know!