15 years helping Irish businesses

About Auditus

Professional Inspection app, available on iOS, Andriod and web browser, Issue tracking, analytics

Learn more about Auditus

Pros:

Extremely user friendly. IT support is excellent.

Cons:

Although system is very easy to use, but there is no user reference material.

Auditus ratings

5.0

9.6/10

Auditus has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 11 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Auditus before?

Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Quick and efficient

Comments: Effective auditing software

Pros:

Clarity and ease of use Works well in all situations

Cons:

Occasional glitches

JAMES
Director in UK
Hospitality, Self Employed

Auditus software - ticks all the boxes & so user friendly

Comments: I previously worked with a system that required hand writing audit points down & transferring information onto an online sever - which was so time consuming & repetitive. Auditus enables audits to be carried out & recorded on my tablet, taking relative photos - providing valuable visual information to the clients - final audit scores can be provided at the end of the audit - removing potential stress to site operators awaiting results. Overall - I would highly recommend Auditus - as it has definitely made my life both easier & more productive - Thank You!!

Pros:

Uncomplicated , Easy to use and above saves valuable time Photo facility built into the program enhances reports sent to clients Can be updated almost instantly with additional requirements, if required

Cons:

Had to purchase an iPad to run the software

Amanda
Consultant in UK
Food Production, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use app for carrying out audits.

Comments: na

Pros:

- Easy to use and is available off line.

Cons:

Would like a drop down menu with standard phrases in for actions.

Samantha
Food safety consultant in UK
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

It's so easy to use!!!

Pros:

I have used the software for a few years now and love the offline and online abilities it brings. It's easy to take photos in the app and link them to noncompliance's so the clients can see the issues at their sites.

Cons:

As far as I can tell there are no downsides to using this software for my business. It gives me all the tools I need to do my job!

George
Operations manager in UK
Food Production, 11–50 Employees

iPad app is amazing

Comments: it is very easy to use. For every user it shows very relevant information. we can control who can see what. its ability to send automatic reports on weekly basis makes it more easy for us to manage our sites.

Pros:

its dashboards and reporting capabilities are amazing, on top of that its online system is multilingual. that makes it very easy for our european staff to navigate through the system. Most importantly it has an app that works without internet connection.

Cons:

Although system is very easy to use, but there is no user reference material.

Shona
Health & safety consultant in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Great system

Comments: Use it daily with no issues

Pros:

Easy to use system, straightforward and can locate previous reports easily

Cons:

Nothing to note ...have had no issues with the system

Lisa
Health and Safety Consultant in UK
Hospitality, Self Employed

Excellent

Comments: Extremely user friendly.

Pros:

Extremely user friendly. IT support is excellent.

Cons:

Haven’t found any! I find the offline app particularly useful when auditing sites with poor or no internet connection.

Amalia
Senio consultant in France
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

audit with Auditus

Comments: Our audit are finished before going out.

Pros:

Easy to use. Very full. Can be used by multiple listeners.

Cons:

Nothing. Everything is easy. Clear and useful.

Gale
Health & Safety consultant in UK

Review Of A Technophobe

Pros:

Absolutely brilliant system. I find it really easy to use and would not hesitate to recommend it. The reports I type take a fraction of the time they used to due to the system being easy to understand and very user friendly.

Cons:

I don't have any negatives. I can use it on my Apple Mac computer which is a complete plus (means I don't have to lug a big computer around)

Jonathan
Partner in UK

I use the software to help with tenant inventories, property checks/audits and bond return disputes.

Pros:

The software is very intuitive. I've found it very easy to build checklists and perform audits. Its reporting functionality is excellent and has really helped with our property management.

Cons:

I'm struggling to find a negative. This software and app has really made a big difference to our business.

Mike
Compliance manager in UK

Easy to use and accessible

Pros:

Pros- simplistic process and you can locate items with ease. use the software on a regular basis and it ie easy to navigate

Cons:

Cons- I'm. struggling to find a negative. I use the software on a regular basis and it ie easy to navigate