15 years helping Irish businesses

About ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce verifies 30+ email types with 99% accuracy, including invalid and risky emails to protect your deliverability.

Learn more about ZeroBounce

Pros:

The core product itself is simple and easy to use.

Cons:

The initial setup is quite difficult to understand.

ZeroBounce ratings

4.6

9.1/10

ZeroBounce has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 436 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ZeroBounce before?

Chetan
Chetan
Director in India
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation Tool

Comments: It was an amazing experience with the ZeroBounce so far.

Pros:

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation software we have ever used so far, it's been the best we used before launching our email marketing campaigns.

Cons:

It's the fully featured software and has the best functionality possible. It's complete according to me.

Alternatives Considered: MailerLite and NeverBounce

Reasons for Choosing ZeroBounce: ZeroBounce is the best as comparison to other tools.

Switched From: MailerLite and NeverBounce

Reasons for Switching to ZeroBounce: It's the perfect tool as comparison to other, and best for the Email Validation.

3 years ago

We're so happy to hear that, Chetan! Thank you for taking the time to review ZeroBounce, and please reach out whenever you need us again.

Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Best Email Validation Application

Comments: Our overall experience with ZeroBounce was great. They gave us everything we needed when we were choosing which vendor we wanted to go with and were not overly pushy on the sales side - not to mention they have a great product. The documentation they provided free on their website actually helped us understand things that had nothing to do with their software but just email marketing in general, so that was really great.

Pros:

We chose ZeroBounce after doing testing of multiple email verification companies for a client that was looking to improve bounce rates. The reason we chose ZeroBounce was because they had some of the most accurate results and were quick to offer special rates for our company. Personally, I really appreciated that their sales reps were not overly pushy and really gave us space when we were making our decisions, unlike some of the other ones. They have really good documentation on their website which educates people not only on their own software, but only email marketing in general. They also offer free name appending with their validation services. Lastly, they had a few special features that I had not seen offered on other email validation sites and offered 1,000+ free credits to get started.

Cons:

The only con we found was that the software can run a little slow at times but this is acceptable because from the testing we did, it showed that even though the service took a bit longer to run - the results were better. To me, this just says that the reason it takes longer is because it is going through more extensive validations.

Alternatives Considered: XVerify and QuickEmailVerification

Reasons for Choosing ZeroBounce: We were looking for better email validation results and real-time verification for lower prices.

Switched From: Melissa Data Quality Suite

Reasons for Switching to ZeroBounce: Price and testing results combined were more favorable.

5 years ago

Thank you very much for your in-depth review! We appreciate it and wish you success with your email marketing! Team ZeroBounce

Andy
CTO in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Great validation tool. Extended features is a plus

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We uses various tools for out outbound. ZeroBounce made it very easy for us to choose them as the first choice.

Pros:

Trusted email validation. Excellent interface. Very easy to use.

Cons:

None so far. ZeroBounce serve our purpose and deliver what it promised.

Alternatives Considered: Reoon Email Verifier

Reasons for Choosing ZeroBounce: Reoon is more difficult to use. Until this day, can't fully understand the result.

Switched From: Reoon Email Verifier

Reasons for Switching to ZeroBounce: Reoon is more difficult to use. Until this day, can't fully understand the result.

2 months ago

Andy, many thanks for your kind review! We appreciate the feedback!

Managing Director in UK
Market Research, 11–50 Employees

Email Validation Software: Good quality and fairly priced

Comments: We came to ZeroBounce after a very disappointing experience with Kickbox. Compared to Kickbox and the over-aggressive guy from the US we had to deal with, ZeroBounce has been friendly, accommodating and provides a good alternative. Just hoping they will futher develop their email scoring and become the best provider!

Pros:

Easy to use, well designed and providing a good option for email validation

Cons:

The email scoring feature which is so important to us, is still not of sufficient working quality

5 years ago

Mr. Hollins, we're grateful you chose us and very happy to have you on board. Our engineers have received your feedback and they'll do their best to improve the scoring system. Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Team ZeroBounce

Bernie
List Processor in US
Printing, 51–200 Employees

Recommended

5.0 last month New

Comments: Good experience, when there was a problem with duplicate processing they were very agreeable to refund my credits.

Pros:

Fast, ease of use The reports were concise and easy to use The chat was quick to respond

Cons:

For my use, I am only interested in identifying bad emails so I wish there was an option for combining all the bad emails into one file instead of a file for every category.

last month

Bernie, we appreciate your review! Thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope you continue to enjoy ZeroBounce.

Marc
CIO in Germany
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Excellent product, Very efficient support team

Comments: Easy setup, very simple usage of the API, detailed informations returned, very efficient and reactive support team.I have assessed 4 other solutions , we have chosen ZeroBounce and do not regret it.

Pros:

- Very quick answers when using api - Clear Web interface - Compared to other solution I have assessed, les false positives, very detailed and structured informations returned by the calls.

Cons:

No automatic refresh of the progress page when processing an uploaded file

Alternatives Considered: Mailcheck , The CHECKER and SendGrid

Reasons for Choosing ZeroBounce: Sendgrid was returning poor details about invalide addresses and was giving us too many false positives.

Switched From: SendGrid

Reasons for Switching to ZeroBounce: - Very quick answers when using api - Clear Web interface - Compared to other solution I have assessed, less false positives, very detailed and structured informations returned by the calls. -Very reactive and efrficient support team which is very important for us

3 years ago

This made our day, Mr. Bourel! Glad to hear you're enjoying ZeroBounce and finding it useful. Wishing you success with your email campaigns!

Vineet
Owner in India
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Helped me reduce email bounces

Comments: excellet.

Pros:

It has helped me in reducing the number of emails per campaign that bounce. Earlier we were having high bounce rate & a famous blogger suggested me to try zerobounce. After using it for few months I'm very happy with it :D

Cons:

I wish they tell if my emails are delivering in inbox or spam.

Alternatives Considered: NeverBounce

Reasons for Switching to ZeroBounce: because of the recommendation of the blogger.

2 years ago

Vineet, many thanks for taking the time to review us. We're delighted to hear that you found ZeroBounce so helpful! To find out if your email will go to the inbox or to the spam folder, give this tool a try: https://www.zerobounce.net/services/email-server-tester.html You get a free test every month! We hope you continue to enjoy using ZeroBounce, and please reach out to us if you need help. Our team is available 24/7.

Jose
Developer in Panama
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Fight against bad traffic

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall the experience is excellent, if the price could more affordable or maybe give more email points for the price I think should be enough

Pros:

Any user with experience in sending email will understand my words below: * Bad Traffic * Bots * Bad reputation * Bad emails Thanks to zerobounces You're going to decrease bounce rate almost 0 and your ESTMP / SMTP will thank you for that. * Good communication * Good and Excellent performance API not doubt. * Good API handling, Incredible description in all JSON callback.

Cons:

The price is a little bit expensive, but I think it's worth it.

3 weeks ago

Jose, we thank you for your candid feedback! Glad to hear ZeroBounce is helping you keep bad data off your email lists and land your campaigns in the inbox!

Karen
Owner in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Easy and affordable

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I’m very pleased with using zero bounce. It’s easy to use and give us very good results.

Pros:

It’s very easy to use. The user interface is very easy to understand for a novice.

Cons:

I wish the pricing was more straightforward

2 months ago

Karen, thank you for the kind review! It's great to hear you find our platform easy to use. Thank you for your feedback on our pricing as well -- we'll pass it along.

Lisa
Program Manager in US
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2–10 Employees

Great Service!

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, I've had a wonderful experience with ZeroBounce and highly recommend the service.

Pros:

The ability to run through a list to determine which emails were not accurate.

Cons:

The cost to scrub the list and the number of emails alotted.

last month

Lisa, we appreciate your review - thank you! Looking forward to serving you again.

Mahfujur
P.A to The Deputy Director General Programe in Bangladesh
Broadcast Media, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Boost Your Email Marketing Success with ZeroBounce

Comments: ZeroBounce is a reliable and effective email verification and validation tool that provides businesses with a wide range of features to help me improve the accuracy and effectiveness of their email marketing campaigns. The platform offers advanced validation and verification services, including email address validation, domain check, spam trap detection, and more, which helps ensure that email lists are accurate and up-to-date. ZeroBounce's reporting and analytics capabilities also provide businesses with valuable insights into the performance and effectiveness of their email campaigns, allowing them to make data-driven decisions and optimize their campaigns for better results. The platform's ease of use and responsive customer support team are also noteworthy, as they make it easy for businesses to navigate the platform and resolve any issues that may arise. Overall, ZeroBounce is a comprehensive and reliable email verification and validation tool that can help me businesses improve the ROI of their email marketing campaigns.Regenerate response

Pros:

ZeroBounce is an excellent email verification and validation tool that provides a comprehensive set of features to help businesses improve the accuracy and effectiveness of their email marketing campaigns. ZeroBounce offers a wide range of validation and verification services, including email address validation, domain check, spam trap detection, and more. This allows businesses to ensure that their email lists are accurate and up-to-date, which can help me improve the deliverability of their emails. ZeroBounce is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to upload and validate email lists. The platform provides real-time reporting on validation results, which makes it easy to identify and address any issues with email addresses or domains.

Cons:

ZeroBounce's pricing structure can be a bit on the higher side compared to some other email verification and validation tools in the market. Additionally, the platform may take a bit longer to process large email lists, which may cause some delays for businesses that need to validate large volumes of email addresses quickly. However, these are minor issues, and overall, ZeroBounce is an excellent tool that provides a wide range of features to help me businesses improve the accuracy and effectiveness of their email marketing campaigns.

last year

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Mahfujur! We appreciate your feedback and wish you success with your email campaigns!

Doriangel
Doriangel
Analista de la Unidad Casos de Salud in US
Oil & Energy, 10,000+ Employees

Keeping your Mail clean of unwanted information is possible

Pros:

If I had found out before that it was possible to keep my mailbox free of spam I would not have believed it, this software is quite simple, easy to use and very fast. In addition, it is not necessary to be using it all the time, since, with only authorizing it, it begins to make the cleanliness of your mail account. One of its greatest benefits is the saving of space that begins to be noticed immediately.

Cons:

One of the features that makes me doubt is the security of my information, I'm still testing its operation, but I think it's the only point that makes me doubt.

5 years ago

Mrs. Miranda León, thank you for sharing your feedback here, we appreciate it! We understand your concerns regarding the security of your information. Also, we'd like to let you know that ZeroBounce is one of the most secure email validation services on the market. We use military-grade encryption codes to protect your data, and have acquired several certifications to attest our compliance with international data protection laws. You can learn more about it here: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#data-protection Best, Team ZeroBounce

Max
President in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great and Easy to Use

Comments: Overall, great. Love using it and highly recommended.

Pros:

I've found ZeroBounce to be the best and most accurate email verification service, for both single-email validation and list validation. And very cost-effective too. I use it daily for my company to vet emails we generate from prospective clients, and prior to sending out mailing lists to ensure our lists have as high deliverability as possible (as most services require these days due to anti-spam laws). I like how they give a breakdown on each email address and their status.

Cons:

Some of the nomenclature/descriptors for the emails are hard to understand. For example "Spam Trap" or "Catch-All". It would be helpful if ZeroBounce provided more information on what those various categories mean and how to use them (or not). The current information provided is a little sparse and leaves something to be desired.

5 years ago

Mr. Delbecq, to make sure our customers get the information they need, we created a Documentation platform. Here you can find the definition of each status and sub-status codes: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#status-codes We hope this helps and we thank you so very much for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Banking, 10,000+ Employees

TRUSTED; THE BEST EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE OUT THERE

Pros:

I receive a hundred applicants daily with their resumes and application letters, and unavoidably some email traffic as well such as spam, junk mails and others. It is amazing that there is a software that can really manage emails and organize them by name or by sender. It automatically removes, blocks or moves unwanted emails, that saves me a lot of time and effort. With little action needed on my part, it does all the organization. It is a great addition to a professional toolkit.

Cons:

So far, I have not faced any disadvantage with ZeroBounce, I am hoping there will be none.

6 years ago

We are so glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you! Many, many thanks for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Nakul Vikram
Research Analyst in India
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Zerobounce review

Comments: My overall experience has been amazing as the software is very easy to use and the results are very quick and reliable. Customer support is something to work upon.

Pros:

Ease of use of the software is something to compliment about. Shows very quick reviews and better results when compared to other such software.

Cons:

Doesn't give email validity check up for many domains.

2 years ago

Mr. Vikram, thank you for taking the time to share your review of ZeroBounce. It's great to hear that you're enjoying the software, and we hope it's helping you get better email results. As for your feedback on the support team: we're sorry and would love a chance to make it better. We're investigating to find out what happened. Can you give us a few more details about your experience? Please reach out anytime at [email protected] and we'll do our best to serve you. Many thanks!

Retail, 501–1,000 Employees

Really capture the correct emails

Pros:

This tool is fast, easy and relatively cheap if it is well managed.. Implementation is a breeze.

Cons:

The costs can easily get out of hand, we opted to put a prior syntax verification before handling over the data to Zerobounce.

Alternatives Considered: Mailgun

Reasons for Switching to ZeroBounce: Market leader with a good trackrecord.

3 years ago

Thank you, we appreciate your review!

awogor
awogor
Editor In Chief in Nigeria
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

To Deliver My Emails to Inbox and Get them Opened, I choosed ZeroBounce

Comments: Zero Bounce customer service is one of it's kind and has helped my emails get opened with over 80%/100 as compared to before that I hadly get a 25% open rate.

Pros:

So, as the name ZeroBounce implies, it's been helping me to archive zero bounce on all my emails sent to my recipients for our marketing projects. Zero Bounce helps you verify valid emails in your list to avoid bounces when you send your emails in email campaigns. It assists you in separating the bad ones from the good ones and allowing you to import them separately to your pc before using them. By this, you can be sure that your emails will get straight inside your recipients inbox.

Cons:

It's lacking any disadvantages right now as all the features me as a digital marketer requires to verify my emails has been made available by Zerobounce.

5 years ago

Matthew, thank you so much for your detailed review! We're glad to hear ZB is helping you and hope you continue to use the service.

O. Kelvin
O. Kelvin
Copywriter in Nigeria
Internet, 201–500 Employees

Zero Worries With My Email Marketing!

Comments: zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

Pros:

Every online business owner knows the importance of email marketing, but email marketing comes with a lot of hurdles. You have to struggle with maintaining the reputation of your IP, maintain a low spam score, ensure your email delivers to the inbox of your subscribers, and lots more. One could easily get overwhelmed by these, luckily zerobounce is here to the rescue. With zerobounce I can filter out emails that could hurt my business, remove invalid emails, remove emails that increases my spam score and lots more. In short, zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

Cons:

Nothing much really, zerobounce has been a great tool for my business. I only had one encounter of slow response from the customer service, which I understood anyways.

6 years ago

Mr. King, your review means so much to us, thank you! We hope you'll enjoy using ZeroBounce in the future, as well. Please reach out to us whenever you need. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Employees

Helpful email validation tool

Comments: Overall my experience has been positive and I appreciate the AI tech they have for catch-all servers. This has helped me further avoid bounces.

Pros:

I use ZeroBounce on a daily basis to verify emails for large email marketing campaigns. The platform is priced well and easy to use.

Cons:

Customer support can be a bit slow to reply when I had some issues

2 years ago

Thank you for reviewing us, your feedback is so helpful!

Feldriana
Feldriana
ANALISTA MAYOR GESTION OPERACIONAL DIRECCION EJECUTIVA FAJA in Venezuela
Oil & Energy, 10,000+ Employees

An excellent software to avoid spam problems or validate strange mails.

Pros:

One of the main problems that we find Internet and email users, is the amount of unclassified or verified information to which our systems for receiving and sending communications, which is why alternatives such as Zero Bounce arise to help you clean your mail inbox and helps you to classify junk information that usually arrives daily. I definitely recommend it.

Cons:

Nothing bad to point out, it's an excellent tool that I love and highly recommend.

5 years ago

Mrs. Trinidad, we're so happy to have you and we thank you for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Oil & Energy, 10,000+ Employees

A great addition for customer service specialist’s tools

Pros:

Our company receives thousands daily emails regarding customer and partner company feedbacks. And upon using ZeroBounce, our team has properly managed every single email. ZeroBounce managed emails, separating spams from client response, it verified emails and senders, allowing us to remove spam addresses and other more features. It has indeed increased productivity on our end of the company.

Cons:

No major issues have been encountered since I started using ZB.

6 years ago

Thank you very much for reviewing us! We're happy to have you as a customer. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Daniel Alejandro
Venezuela

It all started with the free trial

Pros:

Well like in the title, you just need to take a look at this tool for free. After I tried, it was easy to pay for it when the trial was over. Great email manager, to just know I´ll be seeing exactly what I need to see when it comes to work: it´s priceless. Great app, and this includes great costumer service. Easy to customize the spam filters and just easy to always be in touch with your clients. Thank you.

Cons:

It can get a little messy with a lot to do when settings things up for the first time. Can take some time to go through that stage, but once is up and running, it works smoothly.

Internet, 51–200 Employees

Best list clean-up provider

Pros:

The best thing about Zerobounce is they provide an option for uploading a list in multiple extensions like csv, txt, xls, and also you can download files in the same extension. Not like the other provider that provides only csv and txt. Clean-up accuracy is great. I am having a database of corporate email addresses and the only bounce I have got is Internal bounce. Hard bounce was like 1 or 2 from 1000 email database clean-up which is completely fine.

Cons:

Two things I don't like about Zerobounce is they do the clean-up slow and the price is high in comparison to their competitor like Emailable.

Alternatives Considered: Emailable

Reasons for Switching to ZeroBounce: Because of cleaning accuracy.

3 years ago

We thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback -- and for choosing us! Please reach out whenever you need us, we're available 24/7.

ABC - 123 - Done and Done! So great, fast and easy to use.

Comments: The sheer fact that I know that I won't have Hard Bounces on my email Campaigns is enough satisfaction alone, everything else is a bonus! Fast, VERY easy to use and user-friendly.

Pros:

Its super user-friendly and I love the outcome of knowing that my emails are verified before I send a massive e-Blast or marketing campaign to my clients!

Cons:

I can't think of one single thing I don't like about ZeroBounce! It's just that GREAT! Maybe a suggestion - be able to submit unformatted Excel Docs to reformat by Name, Address, etc in columns...but seriously - this is a GEM!

6 years ago

This is so wonderful to hear! Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Dennis
Dennis
Technical Support Analyst in Kenya

Best software for eliminating spam messages in organization emails and chatroom

Comments: There are no spam messages and other malware in my inbox

Pros:

The pricing is fair compared to the enormous tasks and protection that arises from the product Its easy to install and use

Cons:

A few messages that can't be checked ,returns as catch all and obscure which I need to physically confirm by sending a mail to that email address

6 years ago

Mr. Maina, thank you very much for reviewing us! We appreciate it. Best, Team ZeroBounce