• Overall
    4.7 /5

About ZeroBounce

ZeroBounce is an email verification, scoring and deliverability platform helping businesses improve their inbox placement.

Learn more about ZeroBounce

Mark A.
Business Development
  • Reviewed on 17/2/2021

"one of the best ping test platforms available"

Comments: so far so good

Pros: ease of use, customer support and quality derived.

Cons: cost is a factor compared to other platforms, but ZB has always offered us bonus credits and provided special pricing for our account, but its still on the higher side.

by Hertza on 22/2/2021

Your review means a lot to us, Mark. Thank you!

• Reviewed on 17/2/2021
Keetha D.
Travel planner
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/1/2021

"Zero bounce"

Comments: This is Great software. It keeps track of all authentic emails do this eliminates kick backs. It weeds out bad files and virus emails. Blocks spam mail. Keeps all email updated. It works on all domain emails.

Pros: I love the fact that this software spans mail for me. I’ve spent so many hours cleaning out spam from my email.

Cons: Took a little more space to install than I thought but it was worth it

by Hertza on 22/2/2021

We appreciate your review, thank you!

• Reviewed on 2/1/2021
Emin N.
Customer Relations and Sales assistant
  • Reviewed on 20/7/2020

"useful product for email validation and email filtering activities"

Comments: For all size companies, a very useful software to carry out email marketing solution by identifying email lists and spam domains. Clean a database from inactive email addresses and improves validation and inbox placement scores. With a suitable subscription price, the software will increase the effectiveness of customization.

Pros: 1) Very productive and effective integration with alternative Softwares such as Goggle sheets, Asana, Autopilot due to my work experience.
2) The filtering feature allows you to obtain the updated email without spams or bugs which is effective to keep customers' satisfaction high and not waste time on workflow.
3) A well-constructed security system lets you not to be worried about data privacy and anonymity of information on emails.

Cons: 1) Whether the processor of your computer is not that much strong at office, the software can work slowly. However, if you keep your device up to date, then I believe there should not be a problem.
2) There are some limitations concerned with a free trial version: a) only 5 free email sending option in a day. As a result, another colleague uses 5 free email, then you wont have the same option; b) There is only one chance to create one account with the name of the company. In free trial version, it is limited, maybe it is different in a paid version.

by Hertza on 23/7/2020

Hi, Emin

Many thanks for reviewing us! We're glad to hear ZeroBounce is helping you.

You can add several team members to your account -- even if it's a free account. Please reach out to us if you need help. :)

Wishing you success with your list!

• Reviewed on 20/7/2020
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2020

"The Email Marketer's Best Friend"

Comments: Good list hygiene is critical for email marketing at scale. ZeroBounce solves that problem in a reliable, affordable way, and their date management policies are A+.

Pros: The core product itself is simple and easy to use. My favorite thing about them is their attention to security measures. I have 100% confidence in how they store, manage and delete data. The AI based tool is amazing, as it allows you to make informed decisions about emails that would otherwise be in the gray zone of deliverability.

Cons: I do wish it integrated automatically with Campaign Monitor, my preferred email software platform. I would clean up my lists (and my clients') more often if it could be automated, rather than requiring downloads and upload of files.

by Hertza on 22/2/2021

Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

• Reviewed on 3/12/2020
Adelaynes C.
Analista de Acompañamiento y Gestion Comunitaria
  • Reviewed on 28/6/2018

"An excellent filter of spams, which keep our databases at work clean."

Comments: If you are looking for a program that optimizes the fucniones of your management or company, Zero Bounce must be in that software package necessary to be a successful company. An optimal mail filtering, an accurate configuration, which allows not to send unwanted emails to the main tray, easy to use and configure. I recommend this software

Pros: In our work, we have several emails where we send information to each of the companies associated with service providers for the development of the social area. These contacts with business providers bring generic promotional mails that become spam.
Zero Bounce is a great help for this type of cases, since within its benefits it allows to establish a filter for this type of spam emails, which load the database. Added to this allows to establish a more optimal organization of the emails desired by my management to work.

Cons: We have tried several spam email filter programs with disappointing results because despite the configuration established some spam emails arrived in the main tray. However since we use zero bounce, we have not had this problem so I do not have any contras in relation to the use of this software.

by Hertza on 19/7/2018

Mrs. Castillo,

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear ZeroBounce made a difference.

The team

• Reviewed on 28/6/2018
Serge S.
Analyst
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/4/2019

"Very cheap alternative to Kickbox"

Pros: it had single email verification and excel multi email verification. The support team was kind enough to give me a custom rate as my company goes through many emails.

Cons: The interface is not the friendliest and for the extremely unsavy it could be hard to navigate and utilize the website. It could have a more welcoming interface.

by Hertza on 5/4/2019

Mr. Sarkisian, we're keeping your observations in mind. Thank you for reviewing us!

Muneeba F.
Head Of Operations
Research, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/2/2018

"Software is worth buying"

Pros: I really like the customer Support. Well trained, extremely helpful and responsive. The support is available 24/7 and is available online as well. Videos are even available for training which makes setting up quite easy. There is a free trial option available as well. I believe the pricing is even quite economical. I was able to validate a couple of thousands of email addresses from my Access database with some development on my part. It works great. There are still about 2-3% of bad addresses in the junk email list I had after Zerobounce validation unvalidated a lot of them.

Cons: Some of the functionality feels a little unnecessary and the instructions sound like they are written by someone with English not as their first language. I don't think i have any other major issues with the software.

• Reviewed on 8/2/2018
Daniel alejandro M.
  • Reviewed on 19/6/2018

"It all started with the free trial"

Pros: Well like in the title, you just need to take a look at this tool for free. After I tried, it was easy to pay for it when the trial was over. Great email manager, to just know I´ll be seeing exactly what I need to see when it comes to work: it´s priceless. Great app, and this includes great costumer service. Easy to customize the spam filters and just easy to always be in touch with your clients. Thank you.

Cons: It can get a little messy with a lot to do when settings things up for the first time. Can take some time to go through that stage, but once is up and running, it works smoothly.

• Reviewed on 19/6/2018
Anton C.
Intern
Animation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/3/2019

"Spamless for a trial."

Comments: The Program is wonderful and you truly miss it when the trial runs out, Saddening that my boss won't sponsor it for the business.

Pros: One of the Major upsides of the program is that it allows you to Choose domains that you're willing to accept emails from no question, be that your company email domain or certain clients. The fact that it gives you a chance to try all these features is always a plus.

Cons: The programs filters are not 100% accurate but more so on what it lets through rather than false positives. but this comes down to individuals and their odd email addresses. looking at you [email protected]

by Hertza on 6/3/2019

Mr. Conradie, many thanks for your kind review! We'll keep your observations in mind and hope to have you as a customer soon!

• Reviewed on 5/3/2019
Jeremy M.
Brand Strategist & Keynote Speaker
  • Reviewed on 1/5/2018

"Powerful, easy to use tool. Polish your email lists with rich insights."

Comments: Cleanse email lists.

Pros: Quickly analyzed and "cleansed" our list of 20,000 emails. The insights from ZeroBounce helped us improve the data quality prior to transitioning marketing automation platforms. This was especially useful for eliminating bots and dead email accounts, and clean up legacy accounts. We were able to purge a lot of records, which reduced our licensing costs for the new MA platform.

Cons: The tool worked as expected. I have no complaints. The only thing that would be "nice to have" is better quality reports and a web interface to manipulate the data. The data is presented in CSV files. This is a pro and con. We could import the lists into our MA to tag records we wanted to delete, but it was a time consuming manual process.

by Hertza on 8/5/2018

Jeremy, thank you very much for your review! Your feedback definitely helps us improve!

Brandon H.
Manager of Operations and IT

"ZeroBounce"

Comments: We use this to protect our customers from bad email addresses or those likely to carry business risk.

Pros: The ZeroBounce product is fast, efficient, and very cost effective.

Cons: I have no complaints with the zerobounce software.

by Hertza on 27/3/2019

Thank you for reviewing us, Mr. Huisman! It means a lot to us and we're happy to serve you.

Holly K.
Founder and Director
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/7/2018

"Easy to Use and Accurate"

Comments: I needed to clean a few older database of hundreds of emails in each database. I knew many of the emails would be outdated so it was great to be able to upload the database easily into Zerobounce and get them sorted easily into usable and outdated emails. When I ran the email campaign I had almost no bounces and it ran without a hitch.
As I am not a super huge user, I also really like that my leftover credits don't expire and I can use them in the future when the timing is right for me. I would highly recommend Zerobounce.

Pros: It is really affordable, easy to use, accurate and your credits don't have an expiry date.

Cons: Having to open the excel spreadsheets with a key you receive by email was a bit annoying sometimes.

by Hertza on 27/7/2018

Mrs.Kissner, we're very glad to hear your deliverability improved so much!
Thank you for reviewing us!

• Reviewed on 17/7/2018
Investment Analyst
Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/5/2018

"They have a variety of verification methods, from individual to large scale lists."

Comments: Savings on company budget

Pros: This service is extremely affordable, more so than any service I've used, and the feedback provided is relatively accurate!

Cons: The interface looks rather unfriendly. It's easily navigable but some aesthetic improvements could be made

by Hertza on 3/5/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

David S.
Dir of IT
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/4/2019

"Has solved our bounce and blacklist problems"

Comments: Very good, will keep using

Pros: We had been blocked from many bulk servers due to bounces. Its not happening anymore

Cons: Finds a lot of invalid addresses that are real.

by Hertza on 5/4/2019

So glad to hear that you're using a safe list now, Mr. Schulz! Please reach out to us whenever your bounce rate is higher than 2%.

Many thanks for reviewing us!

Celeste B.
Business Analyst
Market Research, 51-200 Employees

"Great Software"

Pros: Easy to use and accurate results. Never had any complaints since we began using it

Cons: Sometimes it takes a long time to validate and process

by Hertza on 28/3/2019

Mrs. Busca, we appreciate your review, thank you very much!

Success with your email list, and always feel free to reach out to us.

Javier M.
Internet, 2-10 Employees

"Great tool"

Pros: Great tool, allows to clean your email list to maintain your reputation. I always use it for event collected mails, since a few typos are bound to slip.

Cons: Since i use zerobounce with a bunch of customers, i'm only missing the option to create multiple api keys. Also if their usage could be metered, then that would be awesome.

by Hertza on 5/4/2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Mr. Murcia Díaz! Your review matters to us.
As for the API usage, you can always see how many credits you still have in your ZeroBounce Account.

Samuel T.
Digital Marketing Executive
Utilities, 11-50 Employees

"Superb Service"

Comments: We've been able to reduce our email bounce rate by a large percent which is cool for us.

Pros: The software is very easy to use and also effective. I remembered when I discovered it and brought it to the attention of my boss, he was skeptical but we gave it a shot. It helped validated our emails and saved us a lot of headache in worrying about bounce rate and our emails going to the SPAM folder of recipients.

Cons: It actually takes a long time to validate bulk email lists. I think the time of waiting should be minimized.

by Hertza on 5/4/2019

Mr. Tomoloju, thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to review us! We're happy to have you at ZeroBounce.

11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/7/2018

"This is a fine solution for a small or medium enterprise to improve email delivery in no time"

Pros: ZeroBounce offers disposable email detection tool, so that masked emails and bot-created messages can filter out. Also, it has the ability to identify previously archived spam messages and untrusted domains. It helps prevent the spams and phishing attacks too. Its a handy tool to possess.

Cons: In an enterprise, we use many platforms for day to day communication. Therefore, it's better if this product is widely available for many platforms, so that users are not limited to few choices.

by Hertza on 19/7/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It means a lot to us. We'll keep your observations in mind.

• Reviewed on 3/7/2018
Vaibhav D.
Business Development
Chemicals, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/3/2019

"Easy and reliable software to you."

Comments: Pretty satisfying as it help me reduce sending emails to wrong / dysfunctional email id. My database was generated by collecting contacts over years so it obviously had several obsolete contacts.

Pros: Very easy to use. And equally easy to understand.

Cons: Haven't tried other service so cant compare

by Hertza on 27/3/2019

Mr. Doshi, thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate it and wish you success with your now clean email list!

Gerente de Innovación Tecnológica
  • Reviewed on 18/9/2018

"ZeroBounce allowed us to radically improve our reputation and increase deliverability of campaigns"

Comments: When we started using it, we didn't even knew there was a technology niche for email campaigns cleaning, so it was one of 2 providers we found on a quick Google search. For some reason we chose to work with them even when the other option was cheaper. Price even being a little higher than the other competitor is also marginal against the value we get. We've never had a technical issue. Well, we've had a few but always on our side.

Pros: What I like the most about ZeroBounce is that ir just works. It performs a very specific task with great accuracy and efficiency.

Cons: The vendor can still improve in terms of making his own brand more present, specially in Latin America, but considering their product works all the time as expected, you have very little interaction.

by Hertza on 24/9/2018

Thank you so very much for reviewing us! We'll keep your feedback in mind and think of ways to promote ourselves in Latin America.

• Reviewed on 18/9/2018
Senior Sales Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/11/2018

"Easy and effective data verification application."

Comments: It helps me to clean my email databases. And a clean database gives good results during email marketing campaigns.

Pros: Its accuracy is one of the most important attractions. Its API integration makes is more reliable.

Cons: It becomes very slow when I upload bug file for verification. Even though my interest connection speed is fast. They should improve its functionality here.

by Hertza on 28/11/2018

Thank you very much for reviewing us! We're continuously improving our service for you, so we'll keep your feedback in mind!

• Reviewed on 1/11/2018
Sarah M.
Head of Operations
  • Reviewed on 27/3/2019

"The healthiest my list has ever been"

Comments: Definitely would recommend to anyone serious about email.

Pros: Zerobounce made improving the health of my data seamless.

Cons: The pricing structure could be better. I have to upgrade often.

by Hertza on 27/3/2019

Mrs. Miller, we'll keep your suggestion in mind! Thank you very much for reviewing us.

James P.
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/7/2018

"Great way to prep for a cold email campaign"

Comments: I improve the delivery rate of my cold email campaigns, which gets me in touch with more qualified prospects and saves my domain from being blacklisted or categorized as a spam domain.

Pros: I use this tool to scrub my list before a cold email campaign. It lets me know which email addresses are inactive, may pose delivery problems, etc. The customer service is fantastic - I've only had to get in touch with them one time because the software got stuck at a point in the process, but they solved it quickly with minimal effort from me.

Cons: I don't really have any complaints about the tool except maybe the design could be improved. However, I use the tool to serve a purpose, not to look pretty. I'm happy with it so far.

by Hertza on 27/7/2018

Mr. Pollard, we're grateful for your kind words and for your review!

So happy to have you at ZeroBounce.

The team

• Reviewed on 24/7/2018
Tracie S.
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/3/2019

"Good product to keep your emails current."

Comments: By using Zero Bounce we make sure to optimize our Email Marketing. Bounced emails and the number of unsubscribed are down.

Pros: Ease of Use. Upload and wait a short time for results.

Cons: I have no complaints. We find ZeroBounce very beneficial.

by Hertza on 29/3/2019

Mrs. Stephens, we appreciate you taking the time to review us!

• Reviewed on 28/3/2019
Jesan U.
  • Reviewed on 16/3/2019

"Outstanding experience."

Comments: Outstanding experience.

Pros: This software gives 100% accurate result.

Cons: I think price need to reduce for this software.

by Hertza on 25/3/2019

Mr. Uddin, thank you very much for reviewing us! Looking forward to serving you and helping you succeed in your goals!

• Reviewed on 16/3/2019