15 years helping Irish businesses

About Apptoto

Apptoto is a full-featured, customizable appointment messaging and scheduling platform that works with your existing calendar.

Learn more about Apptoto

Pros:

Apptoto has the ability to store template text messages and emails to send out to phone numbers and emails easily and efficiently.

Cons:

There have been some glitches that were probably user error. My calendar was synced to a different calendar and it was sending the incorrect reminders.

Apptoto ratings

4.6
4.7
4.8
4.7

9.5/10

Apptoto has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 81 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Apptoto before?

Abraham
Abraham
Co-Founder in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Your business needs this.

Comments: I've been using Apptoto for years and can't imagine my business without them. Apptoto is extremely reliable. Truly a "set it and forget it" tool.

Pros:

You can fine-tune reminders to meet your wildest needs. From different time zones to different services, they can do it all. Reminders get sent out 99.9% of the time.

Cons:

I would say the user interface could improve but that is always the case with every SAAS I've used. I've seen slight yet useful improvements as the months/years go by so I can't complain. They're keeping costs down and still managing to make improvements, kudos! At the end of the day, I hired them to deliver my reminders (and handle my booking pages) - and they do that like no other company in this space.

Technology Manager & Scheduling Manager in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Apptoto is a MUST to succeed!

Comments: [sensitive content hidden] and the team of support is always there for the problems that come our way in scheduling.

Pros:

Staff is supportive, the full customization is great and the power the automation keeps everything at our company's fingertips

Cons:

They are always improving, there is nothing.

Robin
Partner in US
Law Practice, 2–10 Employees

Easy and Seamless

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Apptoto was easy to set up and works seamlessly with Google Calendar. Clients are more likely to keep appointments now.

Cons:

It does take some time to train and remind staff to use the right language in event subjects.

Paul
Automotive, 1,001–5,000 Employees

A Consistent Failure to Do What it Says It Does.

Comments: If the product would work, its been amazing. Unfortunately, after being bitten more than once and losing customers as a result, it will make you twice shy. It also wouldn't be a big deal if they could solve the errors quickly. It is current the 26th of July and I lost service on the 11th of July.

Pros:

I love the features that the service provides, if only it would constantly work.

Cons:

It intermittently stops functioning. After over a year of using this service it has failed on me at least 15 times. That is, for no warning it will stop pushing notifications to customers and updating your calendar.

Go-Cort Response

4 years ago

Hello Paul, We are very sorry to hear that you had trouble with our product last year. Unfortunately we are reliant on Apple's security requirements including app specific passwords and security updates for iCloud calendar. We are happy to help you try to keep these updated should you need a reminder service again. Apptoto Customer Success Team

Eric
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

it works great, recommend 100%

Pros:

I mainly use the appointment reminder feature. I have used apptoto for many years and it's very reliable. I will definitely stick with them for along time.

Cons:

No cons that I know of. If I do have to say a con, maybe get even more cheaper? but dont think that's possible.

Jessica
Fine Art, 11–50 Employees

Apptoto integrates the best with google calendar at the most reasonable price :)

Comments: The apptoto team has been very helpful and accommodating to the needs for our business, they listen and make changes to the software when possible to improve it in ways that are useful to us, and the software never glitches.

Pros:

Its easy to customize, communicate with our clients, sync to our google calendar, and access the customer service when we need help.

Cons:

My biggest complaint was that when the client replied it did not edit the text of the calendar to add their response but they coded that in the last update :)

Kim
Office Manager in US
Mental Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Great Reminders, texting app needs work

Comments: Customer service is wonderful, reminders go out exactly how they are set up, love that I can text clients but wish that part was a little neater.

Pros:

Never have problems with reminders going out!

Cons:

The texing app needs improvement. It works great but the same client's text threads come separately sometimes, wish the same client would be all on one thread.

Jen
Office Mangaer in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

I left but I'm back

Comments: Once you get it set up, the system runs itself. It is like having an additional employee!

Pros:

The simplicity and it is easy to use. I left Apptoto but return a year later because I just couldn't beat it!

Cons:

Setting up the campaigns was a bit hard but nothing I couldn't figure out.

Marjorie
Marjorie
Psychosynthesist, Holistic Counselor in US
Mental Health Care, Self Employed

Critical tool for my scheduling

Comments: A very useful tool in my scheduling, and worth every penny.

Pros:

I love that this integrates with my own personal calendar, and by just looking at my day, I can see who has confirmed, who has canceled or has requested to reschedule.

Cons:

I have very simple needs, and Apptoto lives up to all of them.

Juliana
Receptionist-Marketing in Colombia
Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

Great scheduling tool!

Comments: It's a great and complete platform, easy to use!

Pros:

The platform is very user-friendly and has technical support to help you make any changes

Cons:

It would be great if you allow us a little more customization on the appointment page

Lorraine
Director of Operations in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Exactly what our company needed

Comments: We also love the compatibility with calendar syncing- another important must-have for our business

Pros:

We needed a platform that clients could receive reminders via SMS and reply back to confirm, reschedule, or cancel. This software does all those things and it's easy to customize with template messages, manage using the interface, and useful automation that can also be customized.

Cons:

The interface and website is not as sleek or exceptionally aesthetic, but it gets the job done which is the most important part for us.

Santosh
Database Administrator in US
Legal Services, 11–50 Employees

Apptoto - Review

Comments: - It is overall a good experience working with Apptoto application.

Pros:

- Apptoto is an application where it can be integrated with various applications to automate more use cases. - Apptoto has the ability to store template text messages and emails to send out to phone numbers and emails easily and efficiently

Cons:

- The features can be more added in the application. - The application can be made more optimized. - The support can be more helpful and quickly

Sherril
President /Owner in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Highly Recommend

Comments: It saved us time and Money giving us a solution to our problem: We were stood up for inspection appointments continuously. We spend hours trying to get clients to confirm appointments to begin with. It is easy to set up and has great support.

Pros:

It is easy to use and it integrates with the gmail calendar. It saved us sooo much time in reminders and rescheduling and time consuming contacts with clients that couldn't be reached easily.

Cons:

There is nothing I didn't like about it. It did a great job for us!

Jaime
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Excellent functional software

Comments: I used other free trials when I chose Apptoto, and Apptoto was the easiest and the one that most met our needs. You can write the content of your automated messages, and it has automated translation to other languages.

Pros:

I'm a psychotherapist and have my schedule on Google Calendar. Apptoto pulls automatically who's scheduled, and sends them automated one reminder text or voice message 24 hours before scheduled time, with an option for them to confirm, cancel, or reschedule, and another text message when session is about to start with the link to their video session.

Cons:

I liked pretty much everything. Maybe you need to be a little computer savvy to program it, but it didn't bother me. If you have any questions, their support team will quickly clarify.

Shana
Director of Operations in US
Mental Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Apptoto is an asset

Pros:

Apptoto was easy to integrate with our system and we have seen an improvement with our clients attending sessions. Also, customer support is great to work with on setup and when issues arise.

Cons:

Overall, I am please with the application. We have experiences minor issues but were always able to get the resolved quickly.

Justin
Owner-Attorney in US
Legal Services, Self Employed

Apptoto is a great appointment reminder for law offices

Comments: Love it and have recommended it to a lot of others.

Pros:

Easy to use, easy to setup, very affordable

Cons:

There really aren't any features that I don't like.

kely
kely
Analista de Seguridad Industrial in Venezuela

It's a good application

Comments: It is very nice to have a reminder of appointments by SMS, voicemail, email ...

Pros:

Being able to have access to SMS, email and voice messages as reminders, in addition to being able to reschedule appointments to the instangte is a great help, is an application that does not require much effort to give it utility since it is easy to work.

Cons:

It seems to me that its cost is quite high, to be useful it must be with a larger organization, where it requires a permanent reminder due to the high demand for work.

Go-Cort Response

6 years ago

Hi Kely, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We really appreciate the feedback. It helps us get better.

Marcus
Pres in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Apptoto simply the best!

Comments: Great customer support and easy to setup the program.

Pros:

Calander syncing and notifications are just awesome.

Cons:

We have used been using this product for 2 years now and have not found any faults in it.

Brendon
Executive Assistant in US
Law Practice, 2–10 Employees

AppToto | Master in Successful Client Communications

Pros:

I can never be without the ability to bug my clients. They love it. I love it. Its a win-win. The automations and campaigns are amazing and I just can't get enough of the reports that let me know where business is slow and where it needs to be worked on. Wonderful Support Team and Wonderful Billing Cycles.

Cons:

I have not had any issues using Apptoto. Any issues that may arise were result of user-error, but that is the fun in learning such an intuitive application!

Attorney in US
Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

Comments: Been create to confirm/reschedule appointments and send quick texts to clients and others.

Pros:

Great for text communication, a little steep learning curve on calendar reminders but worth it for the price. I did test drives for several other products and they were super expensive for a small company like mine. I much appreciate the partial integration with my matter management program, Clio, and the delay send texting.

Cons:

A bit of steep learning curve for the calendar reminders.

Adrianne
Executive Assistant in US
Individual & Family Services, 2–10 Employees

A Helpful Experience

Comments: It simplifies my life and streamlines my daily processes. I love it!

Pros:

I love the ease and flexibility the program allows me. The staff have been amazing- Very helpful and supportive. It has beeen a natural progression that was much needed.

Cons:

It took some time adjusting to the format and setting up the preferences, however now it runs in th4e background. There's very little I have to worry about.

Jonathon
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Very helpful team

Pros:

This software is very easy to use, and the customer support is wonderful. I've tried other appointment reminder systems, and this one is far superior.

Cons:

It would be nice to have a slightly more customizable notification template

Tugce
Assistant Revenue and Reservation Manager in UK
Hospitality, 201–500 Employees

Apptoto is proper for appointment messaging

Pros:

Apptoto's best features is absolutely the highly customizable appointment messaging module.

Cons:

Apptoto could have more number of third party integrations.

Jorge
OWNER in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Excellent service and customer service

Comments: I been using apptoto for more than five years. I always trust them with my client's data and information and at the same time the team is always polite, professional and really helpful when I have concerns.

Pros:

My clients are able to make appointment, receive notification and directions and they don't even need to talk to me

Cons:

I don't really have any complains. their service is excellent to the full extend of the word

Michelle
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Works well for me

Pros:

It's easy for our leads and clients to schedule appointments.

Cons:

It's powerful enough that set-up can be a little complicated/confusing.