15 years helping Irish businesses

About Webnode

You can create a website with Webnode in just minutes. Join our 40 million users and build one yourself.

Learn more about Webnode

Pros:

But please, kindly reduce on the costs for buying the domain and also integrate more website building features and plugins.

Cons:

Add more to options to their drop & drag section.

Webnode ratings

4.6
4.5
4.3
4.4

8.5/10

Webnode has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 753 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Webnode before?

Jorge
Jorge
acupuncturist in Portugal
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

One of the easiest website building softwares

Pros:

has nice simple templates, easy to edit for the most part

Cons:

some items not so easy to customize, like the logo part, wish I could change the size/position more easily.

Ivana
Managing director in Slovakia
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Great tool for startups with no programmers

Comments: Overall great for small businesses. Haven't found anything better yet.

Pros:

Building a website with this software is as easy as creating a powerpoint presentation. No need to know any programming language, no need to write something in one place and then checking in another place how it actually will look. Adjusting the website directly "within the website" is just perfect.

Cons:

As the online world grows, we like to have more and more features and we like to automate our work as much as possible. Therefore, there is always possibility to make something better. For example, adding automatic invoice issuing after somebody buys from your eshop (maybe it is already there), adding possibility of Filtering products in eshop would be nice features.

2 years ago

Dear Ivana, thank you for your review and for sharing your tips with us. We already have the automatic invoicing feature. You can read about it here: https://www.webnode.info/online-store/how-to-set-up-automatic-invoicing Product filtering is also available. Please check this link: https://www.webnode.info/online-store/how-to-edit-a-product-listing Feel free to visit our knowledge base where you can find more information regarding the use of the editor: https://www.webnode.info/ We also have some video tutorials here: https://www.webnode.info/video-tutorials Should you need assistance, do not hesitate to contact us: https://www.webnode.co.uk/contact-customer-support/ Have a nice day. Webnode team

Zari
Educator in US
Publishing, Self Employed

Too Expensive for Such Limited Capabilities

Comments: Webnode's web builder is extremely limited in what it can do in comparison to Weebly by Square and Wix professional plans which all run about $350/year. I have websites on all three of these platforms, and Webnode is the most limited. You can't change fonts, there are only a handful of text colors, You can't limit white space on the page because every section has a border around it. If someone's a site member, they have access to all pages instead of being able to select access for each users. The shipping setup is the WORST. If you want to provide FREE shipping for some products, it's an option that anyone can select for any product which means you either eat the shipping cost, cancel the order or seem like a jerk going to your clients to request they pay for shipping. They don't have any apps or plugins available to increase website functionality. I'm already moving my Weebly pages to Wix, and if it wasn't such a hassle to move sites I would NOT have renewed with Webnode in September 2022.

Pros:

I like that Webnode offers email accounts with a professional package, so there's no need to purchase another service for branded email. I also appreciate that they increased storage for my plan.

Cons:

Webnode's web builder is extremely limited in what it can do in comparison to Weebly by Square and Wix professional plans. I have websites on all three of these platforms, and Webnode is the most limited. Doesn't always load or allow you to edit on browsers other than Chrome.

2 years ago

Dear Zari, thank you for your review. The website editor works in all browsers, so if you have issues, please contact our customer care and we will do our best to help you: https://www.webnode.com/contact-customer-support/. It is true that the editor is limited, and it is because we want to make it easy for anyone to build his/her website. We are also constantly implementing new features and improvements. If you wish to discuss it further please contact us back. Have a nice day. Michaela Team Webnode

José
Independent Musician in Spain
Music, Self Employed

Best price quality service

Comments: One of the best tools for small and middle sized companies and for artists.

Pros:

Esay to use even for persons not familiar in building Web pages. Many features and good SEO. All in all my best investment to make my services public and known worldwide.

Cons:

By using different languages you have to create everything new.

last year

Dear José, thank you for your kind review. I am really happy that you are satisfied. It is true that when creating a multilingual website, only the default text is translated. However, we are collecting the reviews and if there are more people interested in this feature, we may implement the automatic translation. Please contact us via https://www.webnode.com/es/contacto-soporte-al-cliente/ if you need any help. We will be more than happy to help you. Have a nice day.

Katja
Interior Designer in Finland
Architecture & Planning, Self Employed

Katja's Design Review

Comments: My overall experience with Webnode is very good. I find it easy to use and it mostly covers my needs. I have had to use some third party integrations to be able to get all the features I want. Although, the latest updates have been good (like being able to add social media icons directly in Webnode, having my contact information right at the top of the page and more options to customise the header).

Pros:

It's easy to use and very intuitive. I like that you basically see the end result while you are building the website.

Cons:

The filing system of your downloaded pictures is non-existent. It's hard to reuse (because it's almost impossible to find them) the same picture when you have downloaded a lot of them. The customisation of your website according to your own brand is very restricted (you are not able to use your own fonts and colours).

Tabitha
Dog Breeder in US
Veterinary, 2–10 Employees

Babes & Danes

Comments: I absolutely love it. My website is so beautiful and I get compliments on it all the time.

Pros:

It’s super easy to use, I have put most of my family that have businesses on webnode and they love it. It has everything you can think of to build a beautiful website.

Cons:

That there isn’t much access to putting buttons or links unless you buy an upgrade.

DeeCheaa
Freelance Graphic Designer in US
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed

Graphic Designer's Point of View

Comments: My overall experience with Webnode has been easy and straightforward to use.

Pros:

What I like the most about this software would be the usability and accessibility to creating a multi-page website.

Cons:

What I least like about this software is the lack of uploading a video directly to the site.

Susan
Owner in US
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

Review for website

Comments: It's been good. I am satisfied. I don't like being pressured into upgrading. I am on a fixed income. Too many upgrade messages in my opinion.

Pros:

I love the backgrounds. I think it is an excellent product.

Cons:

A search bar in the images section. It is a pain having to look at every single image for a background.

2 years ago

Dear Susan, thank you for your opinion. If you want to stop receiving emails regarding the upgrade option, please contact us via https://www.webnode.co.uk/contact-customer-support/ and we will turn off the notifications. We can also help you with the settings of the images, so please contact us back:) I am glad that overall you are happy with our services. Thank you. Michaela Webnode Team

Ina
Art Director in Germany
Design, Self Employed

Very easy webbuilder

Comments: Websites within minutes. It is only possible for me with Webnode.Its fun to develop a website and creating fast results.

Pros:

I like the design of the templates and the easy to use handling.

Cons:

I miss a fullscreen galerie widget.Also I dislike the smartphone layout sometimes.Therefore I would like to have the possibility to optimize the smartphone version.

Balazs
Designer in Hungary
Design, Self Employed

Amazing Website Builder

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I like Webnode. I've done many websites with this "app". Useful and easy!

Cons:

I don't have any of negative experiences about the app, maybe it's a bit expensive.

Zairil
Senior Lecturer in Malaysia
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

Beautiful Results - Fast and Easy to Setup for Beginners

Comments: Very good. Honestly, I am happy with Webnode and always look forward to using it. I asked for a special discount on one of my Webnode websites (during the pandemic) and I got an offer from the customer service which I took, which I appreciate. I hope Webnode will continue this quality of customer service and continuously improve the product. Perhaps if there is any other suggestion, it would be wonderful if there are some sort of newsletter or feature updates emailed to current customers. I would love to see that Webnode team think of ways to improve the current already ok product. I know Webnode has a facebook page but I also know it isn't that active. So, some kind of updates or new features notifications to existing customers will be wonderful.

Pros:

It is easy to use and compare to others, this one is rather intuitive. Above all, I can check the final results on my webpage appearance immediately. I can change and improve in real time until I like what I see. For readers, the availability of the latest information for them to read (in a clean and easy way) are much appreciated. For me, I look forward all the time to add new features and information on my site.

Cons:

Font choices. I wish there are more choices of fonts I can choose. Apart from fonts, videos that can be included in the website must be from YouTube. Which means, even a small short video must be uploaded to YouTube first. Although I appreciate uploading videos to the limited 'quota' is probably not the best idea, sometimes a small video file is not worth uploading to YouTube first too.

Jan
editor in Sweden
Media Production, Self Employed

A quick return to search my previous website

Comments: i have got support in a very nice manner every time I look for help

Pros:

I have succeeded to organize the pages into stories about my message

Cons:

May be it is a bit complicated, I think it took a lot of time to orgranize text and picture, together on a page to delete parts of content in an easy way

2 years ago

Dear Jan, thank you for your review. At the beginning, it may seem difficult, but I can ensure you that you will get use to our editor quickly. Feel free to visit our knowledge base where you can find a lot of useful information:https://www.webnode.info/ We also have some video tutorials here: https://www.webnode.info/video-tutorials Also, if you need any help, do not hesitate to contact us: https://www.webnode.co.uk/contact-customer-support/ Have a nice day. Webnode team

Johanna
Healer/psychic mediu, in Australia

Simply love Webnode

Comments: My experience with Webnode is great. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Pros:

There are a lot of template options and it is the easiest to use software on the market. Business was a little slow before covid and it almost came to a stand still during covid so I am very grateful that I am privileged to use Webnode for free.

Cons:

transferring data from my computer to the site. The fonts and setting change and it has to be redone, but that is only a small issue. My website got blocked because of some unknown glitch and I am not informed it has been blocked. I discover this the next time I try to get into it, then I find on the web my site has been blocked for the owner to contact Webnode. This is embarrassing because it gives the public the perception I have done something inappropiate.

2 years ago

Dear Johanna, I am sorry to hear that you had issues with the website. If it still persists, kindly contact us https://www.webnode.co.uk/contact-customer-support/ and we will do our best to help you. Webnode team

Richard
Manager in Slovakia
Music, 2–10 Employees

Good enough, but not great

Comments: Good enough for me to keep using it with the website I already have, not good enough to use it for a new website from the ground up.

Pros:

Intuitive, relatively inexpensive and quite customisable. Many templates and stock images.

Cons:

Absolutely no mobile support, poor publishing options, limited forms and non-editable fonts.

2 years ago

Dear Richard, thank you for your review. We actually have solutions for fonts and also mobile editing options are available. Please contact us via https://www.webnode.com/contact/ and provide us also with more information regarding the publishing and forms inquiry. We will be more than happy to help you. Have a nice day. Michaela Webnode team

Juliana
Owner in Norway

Easy to use

Comments: Great place to make website for small businesses

Pros:

Easy to use and manage. Good price and good service.

Cons:

Website tamples, could be more creative options

Shea
Founder in US
Publishing, Self Employed

Gets the job done affordably!

Pros:

I chose Webnode because it's easy to use, affordable and creates beautiful websites.

Cons:

My site has somewhat limited flexibility in what it can do, but that's the price you pay for useful templates. (For instance, I wanted to integrate a survey, but couldn't see how.) Integrating Google Analytics is also fairly complicated.

2 years ago

Dear Shea, thank you for your review. Please contact us via https://www.webnode.co.uk/contact-customer-support/ and we will help you with the survey integration and the Google Analytics. I am glad that you find the editor easy to use. Michaela Webnode team

Pat
Child Care Provider / owner operator in US
Individual & Family Services, 2–10 Employees

Alexander Child Care

Comments: I had a lot of fun building my website. I liked the features, most were new to me and I like learning new things or using new things. I have told other providers about Webnote so they could build a web site. A website for our child cares is important because parents can view the site, read information regarding our services, and if they like what they see they contact us.

Pros:

Setting up my website was easy and efficient, and it allows me to edit anytime I want to or udate. Since this is shows my child care I want it to look professional.

Cons:

This was my first time doing something on webnote and I really liked it. I am not sure what would be my least thing not to like.

2 years ago

Dear Pat, I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with our website builder and that you enjoy creating the site. You may find helpful our knowledgebase: https://www.webnode.info/ where you can find not only tips and hints but also video tutorials and topics about SEO: https://www.webnode.info/search-engine-optimization-seo/seo-basics-and-search-engines-increase-visits Thank you and do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help. Michaela Webnode team

Nelson Marcos
Assessor in Mozambique
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Excellent web builder of the century

Comments: The experience is best so far

Pros:

Virus free and the speed of the processor

Cons:

None everything still ok....on the track

2 years ago

Hello, thank you very much for your kind review. If you are interested in tips&tricks please visit our blog below: https://www.webnode.com/blog/category/blogs-2/ Feel free to contact us via https://www.webnode.com/contact/ if you need any help. Michaela Webnode team

Aivis
CEO in Latvia
Furniture, 2–10 Employees

Worst support

Pros:

Price and payment implementation. Thats it

Cons:

Support. 40 / 50+ hours emeil response. Problem solution in about week or so

2 years ago

Dear Aivis, I am really sorry for the delay, however your case requires a technical solution and therefore it takes longer time to resolve the issue. We will keep you updated via email and will do the maximum to help you. I apologise for the inconvenience. Webnode team

Briana
Photographer in US
Photography, Self Employed

Easy to use and professional looking.

Comments: I am able to get more business through webnode due to a certain demographic not having social media

Pros:

The ease of use is astounding. Anyone could use this software and have a professional, polished websight.

Cons:

When I email an incoming client back they don't seem to get my email???

2 years ago

Dear Briana, I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with our editor. Regarding the email issue that you mentioned, please contact us via https://www.webnode.com/contact-customer-support/ and we will resolve it. Have a nice day. Michaela Webnode team

Susan
Birth Doula in US

I love Webnode

Comments: Great! The customer service is top tier! They always respond fast and are very friendly.

Pros:

I love being able to customize the templates as well as add things in to create my own style.

Cons:

N/A , nothing I can think of now. Everything is easy to learn through knowledgebase.

Walter Nicolò
Avvocato in Italy
Legal Services, Self Employed

Rewiew service Premium by Webnode

Comments: I find many benefits to my job. Because there is a perfect interation beetween with google features and social.

Pros:

The product is very easy to use. The features, for me that i am not a web devoleper, are very easy to use. I love it.

Cons:

In the process, i dont find any difficultes for making my website. Maybe they could be develope more freedom in the skin.

last year

Dear Walter, thank you for your review and I am really happy that you like our editor. Regarding the cons that you mentioned, please find some useful tips on the link below: https://www.webnode.info/how-to-edit-your-website/options-for-changing-the-design-of-web-pages. Have a nice day. Michaela Webnode team

Krinal
Software Developer in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Webnode makes the website development easier for anyone.

Pros:

It is amazing, intuitive and attractive tool for creating a website of our own. Any technical or non-technical person without having zero coding knowledge can easily use this platform for developing website. It have plethora of in-built templates which can be easily re-used.

Cons:

It had limited e-commerce features compared to others that webnode should improve. Other than that it works just perfect.

Patryk
PM in Austria
Architecture & Planning, 2–10 Employees

Share the fishing rode not the fish

Pros:

Ease in implementing and creating project pages Intuitiv navigation through building panel

Cons:

Limited data size upload, difficulties in implementing footnotes marginal options for UX enhancement Integrated panel for simple Dashboard creation

2 years ago

Dear Patryk, thank you for your review. It is true that the editor is limited, and it is because we want to make it easy for anyone to build his/her website. We are also constantly implementing new features and improvements. if you have questions, please contact our customer care: https://www.webnode.com/contact-customer-support/. Have a nice day. Michaela Webnode team

Michaela
owner in Luxembourg
Real Estate, Self Employed

my two-year experience with webnode

Comments: My overall experience with Webnode is positive. Through my website, I can better present myself, or my products and services that the client receives.

Pros:

Yes, the simple operation of the product and its implementation in my business simply raised it to a higher level and that was the point.

Cons:

due to the varied offer of forms, I myself can creatively create an idea of the best presentation of my services and products.