15 years helping Irish businesses

About Contractor Foreman

NOW: Starting @ $49/m for the WHOLE company, Contractor Foreman is the most affordable solution for small and medium sized contractors.

Learn more about Contractor Foreman

Pros:

The support team has been awesome training us all the features within the app.

Cons:

I am having trouble doing schedule and changing schedules.

Contractor Foreman ratings

4.2
4.5
4.4
4.6

8.4/10

Contractor Foreman has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 652 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Contractor Foreman before?

Stephen
Stephen
Owner in US

Just get it!

Pros:

The feature rich software was not what we thought we needed until we started using it. There are still things that we are learning about the software that help us better run our business.It was our goal to find something that we can use daily and not become burdened by the usage and need of the software. A few hours a day by the whole team makes sure that our customers are feeling important and well taken care of.

Cons:

There was a bit of a learning curve for our team at first. Once we understood that complexity and ability of the software ad a few trainings we were able to fins our groove. the best way to learn it is to use it EVERY DAY.We would like to see more of a CRM nurturing aspect within the program. Reminders, drip emails, etc..

Alternatives Considered: Jobber , Buildertrend and CoConstruct

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman: Needed more features and management

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman: Free trial, customer service and cost of onboarding

Business Manager / Construction in US
Construction, 201–500 Employees

The best out there for the price

Comments: It has been great and their quick to help out or implement changes you ask for, I have done demos with almost every other software out there and while some say they have a lot of features none of them compare to CF.

Pros:

All of the features, believe me I did a demo on ALL others and this one always came out as the leader plus they are constantly upgrading and adding new features. Let them know what you need or want and they will do their best to make it happen.

Cons:

I wish some things were more customized easily to suite our very unique needs.

Alternatives Considered: FieldAware , Procore , Fieldwire , Buildertrend , monday.com and BuildIT

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman: Appenate is great at building forms and a systems but has limitations

Switched From: Appenate

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman: I did demo on a lot more than I listed and CF had way more features for cost

Kevin
Operations in US
Accounting, 11–50 Employees

Review of Contractor Foreman

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Contractor Foreman has various positive features that retain my continued use for the software, such as ability to allow photo uploads within daily logs, mobile app use for all users, and reminder capabilities for critical job tasks.

Cons:

Least likeable feature is when attempting to synchronize contractors foreman into our QuickBooks Software. There are duplicate entries or certain things do not transfer correctly. As a result, we had to terminate the synchronization between the two. Looking for an effective method to prevent errors from happening.

last month

Thank you Kevin for the review. We do offer an QB integration call where we can walk you through this process. Typically where we see QB issues, and this would be the case with most any software, is when a company has decided add the same records to both systems prior to integration. Once Contractor Foreman is connected to QuickBooks, transactions made in one system will sync to the others easily. Please reach out if any assistance is needed.

Larry
General Contractor in US

Dissapointed

Comments: Frustrated. Recently returned from out of the country to find an aggressively toned email from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] stating they had an error on their side of the business and were not collecting fees associated with the WePay portion of the software. They demanded we pay $800+ dollars that day or they would suspend my account. They also attempted to charge an on file credit card without permission, but it was expired. They claimed to have send several emails but only on was sent and then the notice to suspend.

Pros:

Th pricing is somewhat reasonable and there is an ability to offer a portal to customers.

Cons:

Lots of bugs. When forwarding the bugs or errors the team responds quickly but they assume everything is an operator error. One you convince them it is actually the program, them never follow up.

Alternatives Considered: JobNimbus

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman: Pricing

2 years ago

Hi Larry. We appreciate you being a long-time customer and it is unfortunate to see the negative review. So that others know what happened, Larry uses the WePay integration and he pays a 2.9% transaction fee for credit card transactions. There were some large transactions that did not have the fee paid by Larry and we let him know that the transaction fee would have to be paid. Sent sent several notices but we did not receive a response from him until the account was suspended. It's unfortunate to see that he rated us so poorly considering how active he is and that he has upgraded to a larger plan as it doesn't accurately reflect the positive comments he has made to our team.

Rafael
General Manager in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Tried them all… CF is the best.

Comments: My experience has been very positive. I appreciate the live chat function that is available during business hours. In fact, a number of times I’ve been assisted after hours, which has been very useful. I recommend contract foreman to any contractor looking for CRM solution

Pros:

I like the long list of PDF formats available. I get to email or text my subcontractor cruise, the work orders which I found the most valuable.

Cons:

Initially, the color and layout of the dashboard seemed a little boring and outdated, but I see it coming together. I have no problem with it as it is function, that matters most.

Tim
Tim
Project Manager in US
Construction, Self Employed

Great program

Comments: I have a great experience with Contractor Foreman.

Pros:

I like the ease of use and the help that is provided if you have questions.

Cons:

Nothing at this time. The program has satisfied my expectations.

Vicki
Project Coordinator in US

Contractor Foreman - Easy and Beneficial

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I like the ease of use and being able to easily scan whatever files i want and attach them.

Pros:

I like being able too easily find documents that I've attached to different projects. I can name each file whatever I want, and make changes as needed. I like being able to be at a project and easily look at the attachments on my phone.

Cons:

It seems a bit clunky in places. For example, if I select a project, I have to wait for it to come up and then it lands in a place where I have to select again (it lands on "summary," when I usually always want "financial"). Perhaps there's a function I haven't found yet where I can customize that area, but I haven't discovered it.

4 weeks ago

Thank you Vicki for the feedback and the great rating. I like your idea of being able to pin one of the tabs as the default so that when you open the module, it goes to that tab automatically. I'll share that with the team and if you haven't, please add it to the list of suggestions.

Daniel
Operations Development in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

I am a fan of this all in one software for scheduling, project managing, and documenting software.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: So far through this beginning process, the platform has been good. Besides the platform going down everything is created to fit our needs.

Pros:

Along with being priced competitively, this software is an all in one platform that fit all of our project managing and scheduling needs.

Cons:

The server did go down for over 24 house which was very concerning but multiple reps and support members have reached out.

Derek J.
Derek J.
Owner in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use, solves a variety of problems

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Very large variety of functions and settings to help make the construction estimate, bidding, approval/acceptance, timeline etc. more streamline

Cons:

When there are tech updates it seems to move very slow.

jeff
owner in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

great product with great price

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

how easy it is. not only for me the administrator, also for clients and vendors

Cons:

that i can integrate only 1 quick books subscription

Co-Founder/Senior Finance Manager in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

A great upgrade to our management of projects

Comments: Overall, I'm very happy so far with the experience. The staff are very responsive and helpful, and will always look to improve the product with suggestions and bug submittals, and the app being feature heavy is extremely important in our situation.

Pros:

- The integration of the whole platform is very good, including externally with Quickbooks Online. - Ability to do time sheets in the field without separate software. - Cost codes and cost items that can be used for different jobs, this is huge for us. - Other fringe abilities, such as sending billing to a different person vs. the customer, and CC'ing multiple folks. - The apps are really feature heavy for a construction software, many other competitors, the apps are just terrible vs. the web portal.

Cons:

- The Service Ticket and Work Order systems don't work that well, and leave us lacking. - So far I have found tons of bugs in the iOS app, though I will say they try to address them quickly. - Might seem odd, but can't assign multiple wage rates to the same employee depending on cost code/item. This is huge for contractors that deal with Davis-Bacon wages.

Alternatives Considered: Procore and Tradify

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman: The competitor product was very clunky, phone apps were terrible feature-wise, and most of all, the value proposition was not very good at all, more than twice the expense for half the features of Contractor Foreman.

Switched From: CoConstruct

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman: The value proposition, eagerness to assist of the staff, ability to submit bugs and suggestions, and general integration made this software switch a simple decision.

4 years ago

Thank you Chuck for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve. If you will, send us a list of the suggestion you have for how we can make Service Tickets better. It's one of the most popular features but we get very little feedback about it so we are always looking for suggestions on how we can make it even better. [email protected]

Matthew
Project Manager in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Feature rich, great support, AND inexpensive... a huge value!

Comments: Very pleased with the product and the training, over the moon about the price!

Pros:

The 1 on 1 training is always given by a highly experienced rep, someone that knows all the ins and outs of the product and can answer any questions you can thow out! Features are excellent, not just for the money, but for any money! Love the product, we use nearly every aspect of it for our day to day operations, Billing, Estimates, project management, etc. Everything works, extremely happy with the tool and the support, HIGHLY recommend!

Cons:

Occasionally there will be a bug somewhere when you are using a newer feature, but they are always rolling out updates and listening to their clients to make the product better. The chat support is very responsive, but they are not nearly as knowledgeable about the product as the trainers, so sometimes scheduling a 1 on 1 training is the only way to get the help you need, depending on how complicated your question is. To date there is not a robust Knowledgebase for the product, just a video library, however, I hear they are rolling out a knowledgebase soon, which hopefully will be a nice addition to the chat support.

Alternatives Considered: Buildertrend

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman: They were easier to implement, easier to learn, had all the features for a lot less money.

Jeff
President in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Very robust software for a reasonable price

Comments: Great customer service and responsiveness from the leadership and service team. Quick onboarding and the guys in the field picked things up pretty quickly.

Pros:

I've been using the market-leading competitors for over ten years. I finally got tired of brutal price increases and went looking for a solution. Contractor Foreman was not only more affordable but in many areas, more robust and efficient. The learning curve wasn't easy, but it was reasonable. Most things are intuitive, and there are pretty good tutorials/videos out there for help. Mostly, it just keeps everything in a central location for the whole team to stay connected.

Cons:

I don't know if I'd consider it a con, but there are almost too many features. I had to dial things down in the settings to avoid getting overwhelmed. Unlike other construction management/estimating software, it is a little more process driven as opposed to open design. It's a little hard to explain, but the software works best if you follow the path (on hold/bidding/pending/approved/etc) and complete the build steps in the pattern laid out. You can go rogue, but it seems like glitches and problems are more frequent if you do. I guess that means that instead of bringing your system to CF, you have to work with their system. But, it worked fine for me.

Alternatives Considered: Jira , Trello , Houzz Pro , Buildertrend , monday.com and CoConstruct

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman: Efficiency and affordability

Switched From: Buildertrend , monday.com and CoConstruct

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman: Efficiency and affordability. Better software for a more reasonable price.

2 years ago

Thank you Jeff for the great review. We are committed to improving the product and making sure that you and others always consider Contractor Foreman a 10/10.

Jay
President in US

Best Bang For Your BUCK with ALL the customization of the compeditors

Comments: We are immensely satisfied with Contractor Foreman, as it has met the majority of our expectations. While there are a few minor quirks and room for improvement, particularly concerning purchase orders and their alignment with corresponding sections in the estimate, our overall experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We are genuinely delighted with the platform's performance.

Pros:

Contractor Foreman stands head and shoulders above BuilderTrend as the go-to software for construction management. Its user-friendly interface, comprehensive project management capabilities, exceptional mobile app, incredible dashboard, collaborative communication features, and reporting that works make it the undisputed leader in the industry. If you're looking to enhance your construction management workflow and take your business to new heights, I wholeheartedly recommend Contractor Foreman. It has revolutionized my business, and will undoubtedly do the same for yours. Lots of flexibility and built-in features make using it very easy. We were so happy to find CF after using SalesForce, then Buildertrend; CF has solved so many problems for us, and the icing on the cake is the price. They have all the features and functionality that serve our business needs. It was a no-brainer to switch over, and we're happy we did.

Cons:

The setup process can be quite time-consuming, requiring a significant amount of trial and error to ensure everything is properly configured. Unfortunately, there is a lack of comprehensive support or established best practices for integrating the various modules. Moreover, the available support options from CF are limited and often slow in their response. While they offer weekly training sessions (basic & advanced), a limited number of one on one training sessions, chat & email. Consequently, it seems that users are primarily left to their own devices when it comes to setting up the system effectively. On a positive note, the integration with QuickBooks Online is remarkable. However, the third-party setup company, Smart Business Solutions, could benefit from more extensive experience in their field. Their approach mainly revolves around trial and error rather than demonstrating expertise in tackling the specific challenges users encounter. Support primarily relies on email communication without the option for screen sharing, and the weekly training calls tend to focus on generic topics rather than delving into individual issues. While there are excellent instructional videos available, they may not address the specific intricacies of your business practices.

Alternatives Considered: JobTread

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman: The user interface of Contractor Foreman impressed us with its intuitive design, simplicity, and clarity. One standout feature is the powerful Kanban reporting, which offers a comprehensive overview of project progress. Additionally, swiftly generating estimates proved to be of utmost importance in our workflow. Another key advantage was the seamless synchronization of purchase orders from Contractor Foreman to QuickBooks Online, streamlining our financial management processes. Notably, Contractor Foreman also excels in handling sales tax appropriately and provides robust reporting capabilities. These compelling reasons led us to transition from BuilderTrend to Contractor Foreman. In addition, there is a Zapier integration to top it off :).

Switched From: Buildertrend and Salesforce Platform

Paul
owner in Canada

GREAT SOFTWARE TO KEEP YOU ORGINIZED WHEN U HAVE SO MUCH ON THE GO

Comments: Awesome as I just started this company funds were tight and they were flexible and allowed me to make monthly payments so i could use the software. Other software's were 50 less a month but they were so confusing I couldn't make a estimate even after 1 hour of training so trust me this is the best software for small start up construction company's like mine

Pros:

Contractor Forman was the 4th trials software I used and by far was the easiest to learn and navigate through without any training. I need to get training on invoicing % of jobs and when i finally hired a employee I need help with time cards but the estimate software was so simple to create professional estimates

Cons:

I wish I could scan documents and receipts in and have it auto populate the amount date items etc. Also I could be wrong here but i think any tools u buy for the company need to be placed under a project which is rare for me.

Alternatives Considered: Smart Contractor

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman: Projul charged me in the trial period and it was to hard to learn even though there software is looks more up to date and inviting, but that's not the case I was so angry they didn't even try to help me use there software and were quick to cancel and keep my 120.00 back. so there trail is not free they bill your credit card !!!!

Switched From: Smart Contractor , Buildertrend , Projul and RAKEN

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman: could be used on a mobile device

Tom
Human Resources Director in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Comprehensive Platform

Comments: We chose Contractor Foreman because we wanted ONE program that would accomplish the tasks of the many (6 or so) programs we were using. This software helped to consolidate our efforts and bring our company together in regards to standard operating procedures. We are still in the beginning stages of implementation, however we've been able to run many projects through from start to finish and we are very pleased with the plan.

Pros:

This is a comprehensive software, that my company has integrated into everyday use. The aspect I like the most is that it is always improving. The innovators working in the background at Contractor Foreman are constantly seeking to optimize.

Cons:

The biggest problem we've had is waiting on the ability to connect with QuickBooks Desktop. At this point the connection is ready and my team just needs to follow the steps.

Alternatives Considered: Service Fusion

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman: We needed to shorten the list of programs we were using. Some of our staff used all of the programs mentioned, and more to accomplish their tasks. Having everyone work in the same program helps us maintain consistency and efficiency. It also lets us track progress and gather information on best practices.

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman: For us, Contractor Foreman is much more versatile and comprehensive.

Shawn
Managing Member in US

From

Comments: Right now I am overall pleased with what i am getting for the money. It is very comprehensive and it appears that the leadership recognizes the room and areas for improvement and are making an honest attempt to make it bette. I give creit for that because most companies dont engage at all. Ive been asked for my response every other day and contacted by someone for training every few days. This to me is priceless. It appears on the cover anyway, these guys actually care. Until they prove me wrong, I will believe them and support them.

Pros:

I think that coming from one of the major providers to Contractor Foreman I expected alot less than what we have. In fact, I am impressed at how much it offers for the price. I like that it has almost everything in one place from the client portal to schedules, to bugets, and so on.

Cons:

I would love to see better forms or template options. Even if it was easier to create a template would be helpful because we use different templates for different Brands in the commercial industry and we need to be able to create them in this platform. Also the estimating inputting seems to be a struggle. Maybe its that we are new but going from Estimate to SOV to whatever is next is a struggle and we still dont have it down. I would also recomend that the RFI could be updated in the system by simply responding to the automated email. somehow that RFI and Change order system can improve. Can there be a cooler logo? My clients are corporate Burger King, 7-11, McDonalds, Popeyes, Starbucks, etc. The name just doesnt look very commercial. Not a deal killer but thought Id throw it out there. Dont want to hurt anyones feeleings.

Josh
Systems Consultant in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Simple, Modular, Great Value Project Management Software for Many Construction Companies

Comments: Lots of resources, and they are very open to help whenever you need them. I'd love to have the opportunity for longer training sessions (especially at initial implementation). The value is phenomenal! So many small construction companies could grow into highly efficient larger companies using Contractor Foreman and would not feel feature limited for quite some time.

Pros:

Contractor Foreman is logically organized, easily customizable, and very powerful for the price. If your company is self-motivated, Contractor Foreman and efficiently organize your project management processes.

Cons:

As with any software, Contractor Foreman doesn't fit all construction companies. We are definitely pushing the limits of each feature and still have to code many fields in order to expand CFs capabilities to match our needs.

Alternatives Considered: Procore

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman: We are great at production. Administrating production management software is not our strength. Our tools should work for us and not be a bottleneck.

Switched From: Procore , Sage Construction Suite and Procore Estimating

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman: Modularity, Logical Interface, Self-controlled features - we don't need the software provider or another consultant to write reports or modify our software for us.

Charles
managing member in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Looking to save a hudge amout of time

Comments: Mostly anticipation at this point. Was supper cool to speak to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT], though. He took our call when one of his trainers had a personal emergency. Hearing the logic of how and why he developed this sounded just like our frustrations and list of needs.

Pros:

This looks so amazing, so far it values all the real world things we value. my team is already so stoked. We have so many structures to track, manage and project the problems that must only be relevant to contractors, as no other software seems to understand constructing accounting. Or cyclical project management. So to see these tools has justified our team's deep inner knowing that, YES, these are important, we are not crazy.

Cons:

It's a little rough around the edges. Went to add a suggestion, and got an error page instead of a form to fill out. yet, I see that they have even opened up their suggestions to be voted on and hashed out like a forum. so it's not by neglect to my request that the error occurred

Alternatives Considered: FreshBooks , Buildertrend and Wave

Reasons for Choosing Contractor Foreman: Um... quick books sucksand they are obnoxiously greedy

Switched From: QuickBooks Desktop , Trello and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman: Price or better odds of working for our neeeds

Vincenzo
Managing Partner in Canada

Contractor Foreman Overall Review

Comments: I have tried some of the other software programs that were much more expensive than Contractor foreman. I feel Contractor Foreman has only improved since I started using it.

Pros:

I like how easy the software is to use on a daily basis. I works seamless between my desktop and mobile device. I can access anywhere I am. Monthly update features have improved existing features along the way.

Cons:

There are some features that could be added such as a Warranty module... however when suggestions are made they are heard and considered.

Alternatives Considered: Procore and Buildertrend

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman: The cost was attractive, the ease of use of the software is what sold us on this product. Estimate organization and flow, project cost management, scheduling etc... it was a no brainer.

Sarah
Office Manager in US

Budget-Friendly Project Management Software

Comments: Contractor Foreman has been a decent software for our company once we figured out how to use it. Setting up projects was a much different process than we were used to with our previous software. It doesn't have quite all of the features we'd like for tracking certificates of insurance and things of that nature, but we are a niche construction type company; we are a small business working large Government contracts and that comes with its own unique challenges to track.
The software does a great job of tracking job expenses and it is customizable with what types of expenses we can input and synch with our Quickbooks job cost codes but it is not the most user-friendly.
Occasionally there will be a bug in the software, and it is nice that we have quick access to the developers so that they can fix the bugs. However, depending on who you get in the chat function, they are not always the most helpful or professional.
They are consistently adding updates and features and we are hopeful that over the coming months, this will be a software that has all of the features we'd like.

Pros:

The cost is the biggest pro for this software. For the price, you can't beat it. It does an adequate job tracking the things we need to track, and the scheduling tool is great.

Cons:

This software was very difficult to implement for our type of construction business. We do a lot of Government projects that require tracking unique items and obtaining different forms that we do electronically that we need our site superintendent able to track as well as office staff. The way to create the forms is difficult to figure out, and the formatting doesn't hold from one screen to the next so we get random spaces and periods in the finished product.

3 years ago

Thank you Sarah for the review. We do allow you to track certificates of insurance, GLI, and much more. It also sends notifications to you and the contractor (if you enable it). Can you provide more detail on which other tracking features you need? Thanks!

Jet
Administrator in US

Great Construction Management Software for Small to Mid-Size Companies

Comments: I found that the software can be very helpful to manage a lot of details and areas within a construction company. It can be used by various types of contractors, and to a certain point customized to serve each individual contractor. Overall, I think this software is a great upcoming contender against existing respected software, although I do believe it has a bit more to go before it can meet toe-to-toe with them; its getting there though.

Pros:

I sincerely like how many functioning features are readily available right out-of-the-box. Each feature/module is extremely helpful to manage the different facets within the construction industry. The features allow a wide range of different contractors to benefit from this software that can be customized to work the way each individual business works (although customization can be a bit limited with certain modules). I also really appreciate the company taking the effort to truly consider and seek out feedback from contractor's and then actually implement needed updates to the software. Since their inception they have drastically improved A LOT of the software features that work so much better.

Cons:

There are minor "cons" from our experience, one being that when wanting to customize certain modules to fit our particular company procedures we met some limitations. At the time, the software couldn't be customize to reflect certain details we were wanting/needing the software to do, although there were some "alternate" routes but they still didn't function the way we would prefer. But that can be overcome by doing some work arounds (as we found) but again would be preferiable if customization wasn't as limited (I'm not speaking in full details because there are several areas we saw we faced this, but the major point is we saw that customization can be limited if wanting the software to reflect or do certain things that you would want). Although I do believe the software is capable of reaching a much higher customization level than it presents now although depending on the company's ability to work on those specific areas (which they are currently doing). Another minor con is the actual customer service and support. It is currently not as strong as I believe it should and can be. When needing assistance in various occasions to fix an issue beyond our control, reaching out to support through their chat and email options were simple and decently responsive. But when it came to the actual support and help, it fell pretty short there. Mainly the reps. didn't feel eager to help and solve the issue, they just gave generic unhelpful ideas. But of course that can improve over time.

Anastasiia
Administrative Assistant in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Lots of Capabilities that do not work

Comments: Would not recommend for the sake of lack of help from their customer service when CRUCIAL problems appear (which happens a lot)!

Pros:

Lots of features that we have been looking for

Cons:

The features work really well in theory but not so much in practice. Integrations with QB are the worst while financials are the most important to the company! Having faced a lot of issues with software, I am spending half of my day talking to customer support. They are able to fix some issues, but it is really annoying that I need to waste so much time for them to fix the issue while they cannot admit that the platform has a lot of bugs and the user himself is not and will not be able to fix problems. The WORST part is that when customer service is not able to assist which happens VERY OFTEN, they request to send email to their customer support. Weeks go by and there is no response. When I reach out to them again, it seems like they have no notes and they start over asking questions, submitting duplicate requests and keep promising to fix the issue. With so many great capabilities it is a shame they are not able to get it together and really take care of their existing clients.

nicholas
PRESIDENT in US

review from commercial subcontractor

Comments: WONDERFUL/nearly perfect - after searching/demoing nearly every product related to construction, then trying CF I was amazed. I had brushed off the program initially because of its comparative low cost. After a year of use I only hope they don't get bought out and rolled into some bigger conglomerate.

Pros:

1- The product is so robust but easily customizable. There are substantially more features available than you could really effectively use - but thats not a problem, just turn them off in module/global settings. 2- Customer support has been wonderful, we frequently use "live chat" to get things answered, not submit tickets and wait for reply like other products. 3- Mobile use is nearly as robust as desktop, everything that you could really productively do on a mobile device is available at your fingertips. 4- directory, we are putting out all project

Cons:

report customization: there are some things that we could use reports via excel on that if given the option to turn on/off data being exported it would make the files easier to work with.

Alternatives Considered: Procore , QuickBooks Time , UDA ConstructionSuite and RAKEN

Reasons for Switching to Contractor Foreman: Value, features available, customization

Jocelyn
Estimator in US

Innovative Construction Partners - Contractor Foreman Review

Comments: My company & employees love contractor foreman. Its an easy way to keep track of what's going on with a project. Everything attaches to its own project & we are able to see all the holes. We plan on continuing to use this software especially because you guys are always open for suggestion. Some suggestions we have made we actually see now on the software that wasn't on here previously.

Pros:

What I like most is how we can manipulate the software to our liking & use it for our benefit. Running reports creating PO's, estimates & schedule of values are much easier for us now. The TO-DO has to be the best feature. We love how it sends notifications to remind us of our deadlines & helps manage projects more.

Cons:

We work with big projects & sometimes the estimates can be very laggy. This is tough when we have to get things out the door under a certain timeline.