15 years helping Irish businesses

About ExecVision

ExecVision's conversation intelligence platform mines insights from customer and prospect conversations to improve rep performance.

Learn more about ExecVision

Pros:

Easy to use, have scenario, have conversation outline.

Cons:

The extreme lag time with longer recordings being uploaded to my account is very frustrating. It interrupts my workflows for ongoing development when they take longer than desired.

ExecVision ratings

4.3
4.4
4.2
4.1

8.0/10

ExecVision has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 354 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ExecVision before?

Christopher
Christopher
Wholesaler in US
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Extremely simple tool to implement into any business that wants to coach employees on phone calls.

Comments: Able to easily and effortlessly record all calls that are taken inbound and made outbound. Can listen to those calls, review them, make comments on them and share them with people both inside and outside my company.

Pros:

It easily allows me to pick any call (inbound or outbound) that I made on any day to listen, comment, critique and send to anyone inside or outside of my company to review. We use this on a daily basis to coach our team on phone techniques. It makes our team feel way more comfortable than having management listen in on live calls as they dial!

Cons:

I am not sure if this is necessarily a big deal, but we wish we were notified every time enhancements were made to the software. Sometimes changes will be made without us knowing what is new or how to use the new features. Again, not a big deal and not something we are going to lose any sleep over. Execvision is well worth it!

Gavin
Gavin
Solutions Management - West in US

I used Execvision to record calls I have with Sales customers

Comments: I was able to review some calls I had and analyze where the went wrong/right.

Pros:

For the most part Execvision is easy to use as it tied into another sales tool we had which made it easy to record calls.

Cons:

Although it was easy to use, many times my calls would not record properly or would be lost somewhere which made it difficult to track actual results from my calls. calls that I had that were very good would often not be found and therefore could not share with my managers.

This tool is crap

Pros:

It does provide a fairly simple method to record calls. I can't take that away despite how terrible and entitled the people who work for them are.

Cons:

They are run by a con-man who swoops in and preaches Inside Sales techniques from the 90s and charges a ransom. The platform owns every call that is recorded through it so from time to time you'll just receive email notifications that some random person is listening to your call and roasting you in front of a crowd - no consent. The 'support team' is also super condescending and acts like they are the best salespeople on earth without understanding the difference in transactional vs enterprise sales.

6 years ago

We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with how the platform was used at your organization. To clarify a few things, our training and onboarding program focuses on training new users on how to best use the platform to coach Sales Teams. Some clients request a more indepth training, which we do charge for as a value added service. These trainings are run by our CRO, Steve Richard, who is a well know, proven sales trainer with 10+ years of experience. As for the calls that were used, we do not own the call recordings in the platform; your company does. Our team cannot access or use ANY customer owned data without explicit permission from the company that owns the call. We recommend that companies get permission or at least provide a heads-up to their employees before using/volunteering a call for training purposes. We regret that you had a poor experience with our Support Team. If you provide more information, we will address the issue.

TAZIA
TAZIA
Enterprise Agency Account Development Manager in US
Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

It is super user friendly and allows for real time adjustments, which in sales is everything.

Pros:

The best thing about the tool is it is very user friendly and did not take much time on my part to learn how to use which makes it easier to use since I do not have to waste time trying to learn the tool. ExecVision has been a major pillar in my coaching sessions with my manager and I can adjust the way I am pitching our product to potential prospects. If I feel like a call I had went bad I can collaborate with my management team or other colleagues and get there feedback on what went well and what I can improve on. All in all the next time I pick up the phone I am better than I was before because I am allowed to adjust in real time which has helped me book more appointments and be better on the phone. It is a great product and I love using it!

Cons:

Honestly I do not have any cons, Excevision does exactly what it is meant to do and I have had nothing but success from it.

Brandon
Brandon
IT Consultant in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

ExecVision - Truly Amazing

Comments: Never heard of it before working at my current job. Great new Software that should be applied to all new trainee SDRs and BDRs. Also, great for salesperson(s) all around.

Pros:

One of the best coaching tools out there. Really great for the beginners and the experts who are trying to refine their pitch - it is great as well.

Cons:

Would like to have more calls camps integrated into having your calls reviewed.

Ian
Ian
Outbound Account Executive in US

Execvision at a Glance

Pros:

I like color coding different call segments, the ability to rate each call, and give/get feedback

Cons:

The amount fo time it takes for the integration with salesforce to pull the call over into Execvision.

Ceddrick
Ceddrick
Strategic Business Development Manager in US
Telecommunications, 201–500 Employees

Execuvision review

Comments: Overall, it started out as a "this is a waste of my time" execercise. I felt like it was something that my boss had us doing just to waste our time. It turned out to be VERY helpful overall. I would absolutely recommend this product.

Pros:

Most people want to be better without taking the time to use the tools that will make you better. Execuvision is one of those tools. At first i was resistant to it, but Execuvision turned out to be a great collaboration and coaching tool. We were able to share and discuss calls which lead to establishment of best practices as well as a sharing of techniques.

Cons:

Off hand there is nothing negative that comes to mind about Execuvision, at least not the software. Obviously, you have to set aside time to listen to your calls or the calls of others, but the benefits that are gained greatly outweigh any time spent going through the calls.

Phillip
Phillip
Strategic Account Manager in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51–200 Employees

Best software for work

Pros:

Easiness to use and ability to rate own calls, give feedback on myself

Cons:

I wish I could hear the other person!! (I know it is illegal, I just would love it)

Marlowe
Marlowe
Employee Engagement Strategist in Canada
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Great tool!

Comments: Love execvision!

Pros:

This software is such an amazing training tool. Not only does it allow you to review your own calls, but you can also review calls from teammates which helps when you want to review successful calls made by trailblazers on your team. It allows you to focus on what works on calls, and really tighten up your talk tracks.

Cons:

Nothing. There isn't anything that I have disliked about this software yet.

Richard
Richard
Manager, Sales Development in US
Computer Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

I use ExecVision for coaching my SDR team and love it.

Comments: Deep insight into what my team is doing right and what they need to improve upon. Ability to find out exactly what stage of a cadence might be hanging up the processes. Time efficient but personalized coaching.

Pros:

It gives me insight into exactly how my SDRs sound on the phones as well as what they are saying without having to spend the majority of my time sitting in a cube with them while they make calls which frees me up to focus on other areas of the business that need attention. I also like that it gives my SDRs a chance to self-coach these calls before they send them to me. The insight that they are able to give to themselves can be far more effective than someone else telling them what they did right or wrong. Overall, excellent tool!

Rosette
HR Associate in Canada
Human Resources, 1,001–5,000 Employees

ExecVision gives me the devices I should find success

Comments: the advantage is the capacity to tune in and audit calls with your friends as recently said. I use ExecVision no less than once per week to survey how I'm sounding while conversing with possibilities.

Pros:

I'm ready to examine with my friends about my calls and get criticism. It has assisted me with developing as a sales rep since I'm ready to pay attention to my tone, in addition to other things.

Cons:

The main thing I would change is make the working framework somewhat simpler to explore and track down calls. Perhaps add a calculation to empower end to find calls quicker

Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Great coaching software with a few glitches

Comments: Great product to help review calls from our sales development team.

Pros:

ExecVision is easy to use and provides great collaboration features to help managers and reps discuss the good and bad of every call. The library feature is great so that you can build up a repository of good calls from your team that new reps can listen to during onboarding (and moving forward).

Cons:

It seems that the integration with Outreach still needs some work. This seemed to break 1-2 times per month, so our calls wouldn't sync to ExecVision for a few days. I would have also liked to see a checkmark option in Outreach (sales software we use to make our calls) that would allow us to mark calls for review during the call. As a result, we'd have to then go back into ExecVision to find the call.

6 years ago

Thanks for your review! We're glad that you're finding value in ExecVision! Our Tech Team is in the process of optimizing the Outreach Integration to address these exact issues! We've also spoken to the Outreach team about building a "Request Feedback" box in the dialer and they do not support a feature like this at this time. A work-around would be to flag the calls in ExecVision by clicking the "No Feedback" button on your call card! This will indicate to your manager that you would like them to coach your call. Feel free to reach out to our Support Team if you have any other questions or comments. Reach us at [email protected] We're always here to help!

Sam
Director of Inside Sales in US

nothing but great things to help reps follow process and get the most out of customer conversations

Pros:

How it allows you to coach the employee on ways they provide information to customers. Once you coach you can review and grade the employee on the call.

Cons:

I would like to have reports generated in excel files. This would be easier then the current way you have to review/account for who you coach.

6 years ago

Hi Sam- Thanks for the review! We love hearing that our Coaches are finding value in ExecVision! Have you thought about creating a Hall of Fame Library for all of your teams best calls? Our Team is working on a Coaches Corner feature that will help you track your team's activities and the calls that you've coached! In the meantime, you could create a saved search on all calls where you've left feedback! Reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions on how to make a saved search for the activity you're looking for. We'd be happy to help! - The ExecVision Team

Sean
User Success Enterprise Account Manager in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

It's a really good product. I use it daily.

Comments: We share calls within our team to better refine best practices. I get better on my calls and more quickly deliver value to my accounts based off of the feedback this software facilitates.

Pros:

I like the ability to quickly and clearly annotate and share calls with my team. My calls sync quickly and I can review calls in close to real-time.

Cons:

The highlight/comment functions are a little clunky. I'd like to be able to move the pop up box on the screen. It would also be great if I could pause the call while writing a comment or highlight.

7 years ago

Hi Sean! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision. Above all else, we appreciate your feedback around the annotating features. Though the highlighting and commenting widgets cannot be moved, you can pause while commenting and highlighting. In the meantime, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email [email protected]. We are always here to help!

Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Amazing idea and core functionality. Rough around the edges.

Comments: Despite some of my admin-based complaints about integrations, etc, this tool has been a huge help to our team. We've just brought on some senior sales leadership to our mostly young startup, and this has really helped let our sales leadership interface directly into what are reps are saying, when they say it, and how their delivery is. It has bridged a historical gap for us between management's theories and our team's actual practices.

Pros:

I like the ability to easily integrate with SF, and the core functionality - voice transcribing phone calls with the ability for coaches (or anyone, really) to leave specific comments at specific intervals and then pass back to the reps. Hall of Fame/Shame calls can be distributed among the team. And actually my favorite part is the repository of horrible calls our team keeps for laughs...folks who don't want to take sales calls says some pretty entertaining things...

Cons:

A lot of pieces of the integration feel a bit sloppy. Well, mostly the GoTo Meeting integration, but the Salesforce integration is essentially just a large query and there is no place for me as the admin to directly control the criteria of the query. It generally pulls data just fine, but as someone pretty familiar with queries, I would like some personal control without reaching out to support. The GTM integration, without going into specifics of how it works, has given us tremendous trouble for multiple reasons across multiple Users. They don't have a full custom interface for that, which may be coming, for now though, this part is half-baked.

Ben
Account Executive in US

Has been very helpful at ensuring I don't miss or forget any parts of my sales conversations/demos

Pros:

The ability to record my sales calls and demos. Enables me to never miss a beat or a piece of information from the call. It also allows me to focus on the call itself instead of taking copious notes

Cons:

I cannot upload recorded demos that are 1 hour or longer. Customer support is spotty and lags in response time.

7 years ago

Hi Ben! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision and enjoying all of its features. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software. We¿re currently looking into growing our support team. We are a small startup with only two on the customer support staff. All requests and help emails are fielded by us, and we take care in addressing each one. As always, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email [email protected].

Frank
Inside Sales Representative in US
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

I have been using ExecVision for a few months and found it very beneficial is gauging my own perform

Comments: A truer picture of how I come across to potential clients.

Pros:

I like the way the conversations are broken up, how you are able to see when you're talking too much and what the potential for personal improvement is.

Cons:

I would love to see the content better organized with options for date, time and less of the randomness on how you see the calls. Having to go and submit the call numbers is difficult if you don't take the extra step to write down the number at the time of the call.

7 years ago

Hi Frank! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision. Above all else, we appreciate that you're working to learn the product to use it best. The advanced search option should help you with filtering calls. Simply click `Advanced Search¿ next to the search bar at the top of the page. This will bring up various search filters on the left to help you find the calls you¿re looking for. Here¿s a help article on the topic < https://knowledge.execvision.io/hc/en-us/articles/225945327-Advanced-Search-Filters-> If you're ever stumped on how to use the software, or having any problems, email [email protected] and we can set up a call to assist you. We are always here to help!

Mohamad

Not user friendly

Pros:

Being able to search for callers by name. It streamlines the process, makes it super easy to find your call

Cons:

User experience, the calls are not really prioritize. Seems hard to find a specific call. The phone app terrible

6 years ago

Hi Mohamad! We're glad to hear that you are getting some value out of ExecVision. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We'd love to get more feedback from you about your User Experience while using ExecVision. What would you like to see changed in our platform? In terms of finding a call, ExecVision works as a call timeline. Which means that your most recent call will be at the top of your list. To make finding your calls easier we suggest creating a saved search. Check out this article on how to create one: https://knowledge.execvision.io/hc/en-us/articles/226128748-Saved-Search We're in the process of updating our Mobile App too! What kind of features or tools would you like to see? We always appreciate comments and ideas from our customers! Feel free to let us know what improvements you'd like to see on our tools. Reach us at [email protected] with any questions or comments you have! We're always here to help! - ExecVision Support

Laurie
Team Leader - Inside Sales in Canada
Public Safety, 201–500 Employees

ExecVision Rocks

Comments: We have been using Execvision for call coaching and also have been hosting a monthly call contest where reps post what they feel are their best calls and put in comments and highlights. Then the entire team and team leaders go in and listen and vote for the best call. The winner gets a tacky trophy that they get to proudly display on their desk for the month. Until they have to present it to the next months winner as a proud recipient!

Pros:

Love how it records the calls and you can listen to the entire call or fast forward and back in the call you Can forward calls to peers or managers for review and put in comments or highlights.

Cons:

Sometimes takes time for calls to post online

Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

It's been great and very easy to use. I listen to a lot of calls from other reps and myself!

Comments: Very critical in getting promoted or being able to learn from more experienced sales reps. It's absolutely necessary for us to use this to pick up new skills, tips, and how to enhance my position at the company.

Pros:

Ease and accessibility. Very simple to sort through calls and pick which rep I'd like to listen to at one given time. The other thing that's nice is the quality of the call and ability to make notes for each section. Being able to fast-forward or jump to certain highlighted points is very helpful as well

Cons:

Biggest struggle that I have is the time it takes to upload calls. Not sure if there is trouble syncing with our sales Outreach software but sometimes I'd like to hear a call right after and it takes sometimes an hour for it to register or not until next day to upload into my account

Financial Services, 201–500 Employees

Excellent tool for Coaching!

Comments: My overall experience with Execvision has been very positive. The keyword search tool, the ability to tell who is talking when and for how long, scorecard capability, and library build tool has helped tremendously in jump starting our Sales Coaching Culture.

Pros:

Execvision makes coaching improvements to sales calls a lot easier than it was for us in the past. With the ability to search and identify key terms not only gives us a platform to change bad habits, but also identify positive ones. This helps us build a robust library of calls that we can access whenever we hire someone new. Drastically cuts down on the ramp up time.

Cons:

The biggest draw back is that not every call attaches to an account in our CLM. This causes extra work for the sales agent when they have to go into the account and connect the call. Further, the number that was called also doesn't show up anywhere when you are reviewing a call.

Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Helpful for reviewing sales calls and demonstrations after the fact.

Pros:

The automatic sync between the library and my phone The ease of uploading recorded sales demonstrations ability to mark up and highlight calls to pull out certain sections of the call

Cons:

Sharing calls is mostly geared for internal use. When I want to send to an outside prospect, I need to first send it to myself and then send out to the prospect

Trevor
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

Excellent for reviewing calls /scoring and listening

Comments: Great call scoring, feedback from managers, quality of the recorded call is perfect

Pros:

The product is really user friendly. The buttons and navigation of the website is smooth. Also, it's easy to share with managers and co-workers who score calls

Cons:

Sometimes it takes a while to refresh the page and will pop up with no calls when using the advanced search function.

Marvin
sales trainer in US

I love ExecVision!

Pros:

This software has truly helped and increase our sales #'s. Great customer service also!!!!!!

Cons:

Sometimes they have glitches but it gets fixed asap.

Paul
Trainer in US
Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

You can't beat hearing an actual call

Pros:

Being able to hear calls, share, make comments is huge for Inside Sales. Having the ability to make a library of Greatest Hits is also huge for the callers.

Cons:

Wish the calls were loaded faster. We have to go to another source to hear calls that require immediate feedback.