• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.7 /5

About Issuetrak

Issuetrak helps you manage tickets & requests from creation to resolution. Flexible, customizable, & easy to use. Cloud or on-premise.

Learn more about Issuetrak

Elisabeth H.
Director, Member Support and Training
  • Reviewed on 3/5/2019

"Absolutely fantastic issue tracking solution - works great for both staff and customers!!"

Comments: Issuetrak replaced another system that was not at all customizable and just wasn't meeting our needs. From the start, their team was super helpful with the (really easy) set up and everything that followed. Our customers loved it and so did our entire team.

Pros: Issuetrack is great. It works right out of the box but also has tons of customization available. It's one of those rare solutions that your internal team will like as much as your customers do.
- customers can login to see all their issues
- great email rules you can customize to how your team works and what your customers want
- nice set of reports already on board
- VERY nice work flows (once we saw these, we used them for EVERYTHING)
- If I could rate their own support team higher than a 10, I would. I manage our company's support team, and the Issuetrack support team is my model for how support should treat their customers.

Cons: Actually nothing. I love it. Our leaving was a cost saving measure (we are using a free product now) and I miss Issuetrak EVERY DAY.

• Reviewed on 3/5/2019
Leslie W.
Helpdesk Technician
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/7/2017

"I was having trouble with the back button on searches and the technician fixed the problem quickly."

Comments: I make my boss happy when I can retrieve the information quickly and set in an excel sheet for reports needed fast. I have become the most valuable employee hired in this department.

Pros: I like being able to search for the issues I need for information with fast. I am so busy on the phone and customers that when I need certain information from IssueTrak I don't have to sit and wait. I love the way it allows for a wildcard search. I can relax because this software is exactly what I need to get my job completed every day.

Cons: I have been using this software for 12 years now and there is not much I don't like about it. There have been a few bugs but most of them have been fixed over the years. The more I use it, which is every day, the easier it gets. Whenever I have a problem, which is rarely, the fix is quick. The only time I can't relax is when the site goes down, occasionally, usually a server problem.

• Reviewed on 20/7/2017
Tom M.
General Manager
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/11/2016

"Robustness in an Affordable Package"

Comments: I have been using Issuetrak now for about 5 years. Until recently I only used it for managing tasks for my manufacturing group. I wanted them to be able to have a place that flowed their work on non-repetitive tasks. What I found however went way beyond my original expectations. Issuetrak has used the customer's voice to evolve over the last few years. It has made itself more user-friendly, more adaptable, and more relevant to industries that aren't traditional help desks. We have taken those improvements, and have put in place a system the helps us manage the workflow of IT, Engineering, Accounting, Manufacturing, Customer Service and even our sales force. We have been able to create customized tools and screens that consolidate or data in one location. Whether it is requests for engineering change orders, travel documentation and reporting for our field service technicians, customer support of sales quoting, or quote to shipment of customer orders. We seem to find new ways to use it everyday. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say for the price, this gem is amazing. I recommend it to anyone who will listen, and I look forward to the new ways Issuetrak will morph to support its users. Keep up the outstanding work!!!! Tom Moss
General Manager
Columbia Industries LLC

Pros: Flexible
Adaptable
User-friendly

Cons: The screens could still use some work to make them completely custom. While some fields may need to be mandatory, it would be nice if they didn't need to show on the issue itself.

• Reviewed on 8/11/2016
Jakub S.
IMS Coordinator Europe
Chemicals, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/8/2017

"We have implemented the Issue Trak across 25 countries in Europe from a scratch to a perfection."

Comments: Transparency on issue resolution and reporting purposes.

Pros: We are not currently using all features available from Issue Trak but this system is continuously developing that we will have to integrate more system into Issue Trak - e.g. knowledge base, external/internal requests, proposals for product improvement/new product introduction, etc..

Cons: We would really appreciate multilingual version that may help us to use Issue Trak in more areas. Sometimes it was hard to understand all permissions that are given by Organization, department and user account settings e.g. if somebody sends you e-mail from the system you can see any issue that your permissions does not allow.

• Reviewed on 22/8/2017
Network Engineer
  • Reviewed on 23/4/2019

"We have been using Issuetrak for over 5 years"

Comments: Overall, Issuetrak is a great tool for use to track and resolve our clients issues.

Pros: We are an MSP and repair center and Issuetrak makes it very easy for our clients to place help tickets. The ability to scheduled and generate reports on the fly also helps to find trends check metrics.

Cons: The UI could use some work. There is also a small learning curve, so we have to spend some time with new clients to get use to the system.

• Reviewed on 23/4/2019
Debbie C.
Customer Service and Warranty Rep
  • Reviewed on 8/8/2017

"Issue Trak is a great tool for our use, tracking tech calls and warranty concerns."

Pros: Ease of use is the main factor . The ability to customize it for our needs; adding drop down menus, and user defined fields makes it beneficial for tracking and reporting.

Cons: Two areas that do the same thing i.e., having a field at the top of the screen to type in an issue number, as well as a menu function for the issue number.

• Reviewed on 8/8/2017
Greig W.
Operations Support
  • Reviewed on 23/1/2018

"I've used Issuetrak daily for the past 3 years as part of my job. It's never failed us."

Comments: Well, it's what my company uses so I get to do my job.

Pros: The cloud based option. I'm on call every 5 weeks, so being able to check tickets from anywhere is a nice. Keeps me on top of things.

Cons: Having to click 3 times to close a ticket. Needs to be a tick box and a close button for multiple items.

• Reviewed on 23/1/2018
Nick P.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/2/2018

"Good stuff. Solved a bunch of issues we had for years."

Comments: I am spending less time managing issues and more time doing what's important.

Pros: It just organizes everything nicely and gets everything out and visible to the submitters and engineers.

Cons: It doesn't do everything but what it does do is good. I would like to see engineers have the ability to self assign issues of their choice but still not be able to affect assignment of others.

• Reviewed on 16/2/2018
Senior Computer Applications Analyst
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/10/2018

"Issuetrak keeps your support team on TRAK"

Pros: The easy setup for a trial run. Once bought, the setup and training was informative and easily scheduled.
Once going live, the administration tasks are fairly easy to find, user base seems to enjoy the software as well.

Cons: It could use a more modern look. The asset tracking part is a little hard to navigate. Needs an IOS/Android app.

• Reviewed on 3/10/2018
Brett B.
Network Administrator
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/9/2017

"I have had a great experience so far with IssueTrak!"

Pros: The software support makes the software as valuable as it is. Anytime I have an issue, I can call and receive great customer support every time!

• Reviewed on 20/9/2017
Kelley M.
Support Services Lead
  • Reviewed on 12/7/2017

"Had a question about the knowledge Base functionality."

Pros: We got a quick reply from the support team. They gave us options for what we could do to remedy the issue that we are having. They also suggested that we submit our thought for a future enhancement.

Cons: No negatives at this time. It would of been nice to of been able to eliminate our issue immediately, but we have found a work-around that will suffice for now.

• Reviewed on 12/7/2017
Anna N.
Video tech support agent
Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/8/2017

"I use issuetrak on a daily basis to submit tickets to other departments so things can be processed"

Comments: The ability to communicate and get information to other teams

Pros: I like that I do not have to reach out to other departments nor does the customer to get this fixed. I can submit a ticket and they will correct the issue, or pass along the information to the correct team. It helps me to be as efficient as possible.

Cons: I do not like how often it doesn't route properly. It is supposed to be auto filled with what area in our system it's going to, and if it's not it makes it really difficult to ensure it's getting where it needs to go.

• Reviewed on 31/8/2017
Bruce C.
IT Manager
Primary/Secondary Education
  • Reviewed on 6/10/2015

"Long Time User Gives IssueTrak High Marks"

Pros: Great support! Easy to contact and they have a genuine interest in helping in any way. Very friendly.

Cons: It's not free. But it is full value and has a low TCO. We install it on our own virtual servers.

• Reviewed on 6/10/2015
Megan L.
VP Finance & Analytics
Facilities Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/11/2020

"IssueTrak Review"

Comments: We track 100's of issues a day. We do have an opportunity to make our system more efficient and could possibly do a better job at doing this. Any issue brought up, we get a prompt response from customer service.

Pros: Very customizable. Like the ability to be able to pull raw data sets on anything we need.

Cons: Does not integrate with Financial or 3rd party software without ample time and money invested.

• Reviewed on 23/11/2020
Greg H.
IT Manager
Banking
  • Reviewed on 10/9/2015

"Change Management and IT Ticketing"

Pros: The product is very flexible and the support has been amazing. All of our experiences have been very positive.

Cons: This vendor has been a pleasure to work with and they have made themselves available far above our expectations.

• Reviewed on 10/9/2015
Mark anthony R.
Senior Sales Development Representative/Account Specialist
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2018

"Issuetrak"

Comments: overall easy to use and worth using

Pros: very easy to use in a large comany setting to ease on the issue tickets for problems at work

Cons: sometimes tracking system is off and people get late alerts

• Reviewed on 15/11/2018
Stefany V.
Billing Associate
Information Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/3/2019

"Usefull way to tracking your tickets raised"

Comments: we used in my work to upload some request to the international holding to process between the other entities in Europe that the revenue is shared for some services

Pros: Issue track makes easier the comunication with our IT team, we used in our company to upload some international process between the other companies in Europe that the revenue is shared for some services

Cons: The least thing is not so modern or at least the version who is used in my work.

• Reviewed on 26/3/2019
Ray M.
  • Reviewed on 18/1/2017

"IssueTrak is a big help when it comes to managing client support calls."

Comments: We went through several applications that just didn't meet ALL of our needs, and then we tried IssueTrak. Instantly my whole team knew that we had found the ONE. We can update, sort, create surveys, send out emails to clients, search effortlessly, and a host of other features that make keeping up with our tickets a breeze and no issue falls through the proverbial crack . Documenting can be a hassle, but with IssueTrak it can be somewhat enjoyable, especially when you are searching for a solution that you documented in another ticket because you are faced with the same issue on a new call. If documentation is a high priority for your organization, I would definitely advise you to at least do a test run with a trial of IssueTrak!

• Reviewed on 18/1/2017
Camille M.
Service EXcellence Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2016

"New user having a great experience"

Comments: I am in the process of set up and am finding it easy to set up and use. I am confident that Issuetrak will be a great help when tracking and trending issues and their resolutions.

Pros: Ease of use for staff. Also the reporting function is very beneficial for tracking, trending, proactive resolution and improvement.

Cons: I have not used it long enough to accurately answer this question.

• Reviewed on 15/10/2016
Charles C.
Desktop Technician
  • Reviewed on 31/7/2017

"Worked with Issuetrak Customer support on 4 issues now and find it just as easy to resolve everytime"

Pros: The company's customer support is top notch
Multiple features and functions for great price.
updates consistently to resolve already existing issues while still improving the product.

Cons: A little hard to find your way around the first time if you are used to other ticketing systems.
quality lacks due to design issues.

• Reviewed on 31/7/2017
Kristy K.
Tech Support Engineer
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2017

"Support Tracking that is versatile and exceptional Customer Support"

Pros: It's easy to use and customizable. Allows for easy use of creating tickets and tracking knowlegebase articles.

Cons: Perhaps the look of it could be updated. Also a way to create a Knowledgebase article direct from a ticket. Also ability to allow users to create their own dashboards.

• Reviewed on 29/12/2017
Mike W.
Operations Manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/8/2017

"Excellent product just what we have been searching for to help our buisness move forward."

Comments: The software allowed us to track our concerns coming in rather than them dropping through the gaps, the issues we experienced were e mails not being addressed quick enough or knowing how long they have sat with out attention.

Pros: Tracking everything is giving us real time measureable information, allowing the workflow to move on

• Reviewed on 21/8/2017
Nancy G.
Director of EHRS Services
  • Reviewed on 8/6/2016

"Two thumbs up!"

Comments: I recently began using Issuetrak and found that once you uncover the basics, there is a lot you can do with the application to help you improve your client satisfaction. You can customize the way a client interacts with your support staff as well as give your support team tools to tighten up their response loop with your clients. The one hope I have for Issuetrak is that they develop an API (integrate) with Salesforce. Other than that, it's a great application for any issue support management team.

• Reviewed on 8/6/2016
Terri W.
Program Administrator
  • Reviewed on 3/2/2016

"Issuetrak has been a life saver for our growing company"

Comments: Once I learned the software(which took a very small amount of time) I was able to really create a custom system for our fast paced growing company. Nothing falls through the crack with this, and now we have great visibility and accountability in all departments. Customer support is AMAZING. they answer everything quickly and efficiently and also give wonderful suggestions for ways to do things in the software that we couldn't have figured out ourselves.

• Reviewed on 3/2/2016
Carol H.
IT/DS Analyst
  • Reviewed on 3/3/2016

"Great IssueTrak Support Team!"

Comments: Our organization has been using IssueTrak for a number of years and I can only say that the way in which support is provided has only gotten better. There are many avenues for learning, training demos, forums, etc. that weren't in place when we first came on board.
I find the administration piece in IT is easy to use and whenever I need help, I can either go through the excellent online help or contact someone at IT.
Thanks again!!