15 years helping Irish businesses

About UJET

UJET is modern cloud contact center software company with leading innovation in customer support on the web, phone and mobile apps.

Learn more about UJET

Pros:

Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality.

Cons:

The biggest negative with Ujet is it does glitch up often.

UJET ratings

4.6

9.2/10

UJET has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 138 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used UJET before?

Juan
Juan
Team Leader in Honduras
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,000+ Employees

Awesome Tool

Comments: I have loved UJET since we've been using it. It has been a great tool not only for our business operations, but also for back office, it helps a lot and we are able to gather information from it instead of calculating it manually like with other CRMS.

Pros:

It's very easy to use and I love the amount of features that the developers were able to put into a single product that unlike other CRMs, it's way easier to access and to manage. It doesn't require too many clicks for you to get what you are looking for.

Cons:

It needs some polishing on performance. It tends to get stuck sometimes which is understandable in a web based tool. But it shouldn't do that with simple tasks such as looking at lists of people. It also needs to improve the reporting tool which is great except when it delivers incomplete information and there is no other way to gather the information that you are missing.

Mohamed
Senior Workforce/Data Analyst in Egypt
Telecommunications, 201–500 Employees

Amazing Experience

Comments: everything looks very easy when it comes to usage and it doesn't need full training to handle all features, you can just get a couple of hints to use it, very easy actually.

Pros:

Reporting is excellent, Routing is very easy, Creating teams and users.

Cons:

The latency of the agent status just takes a couple of seconds to update the agent status on the agent dashboard, I wish it can be faster than that.

Jannice Gwen
Subject Matter Expert in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501–1,000 Employees

Experience with UJET is excellent as it has a lot of features

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I like UJET is because it gives us a way to communicate with our customers in a timely manner and it has feature for calls, chats and emails as well. The UJET tool also is not that hard to follow as it has options that can easily understood by its users

Cons:

None so far, my experience with UJET is great

Jamie
Decision Maker in US
Consumer Electronics, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Poor strategic vision from leadership, broken and unstable product.

Comments: None unfortunately.

Pros:

Product does not have the depth that modern enterprises require or track record of success. Best fits SMB but cannot support the volume of enterprise which is sad because they've fired all their small biz customers and are marketing to enterprise only.

Cons:

The product took a HUGE hit when the founder forced out his head of product/cofounder which ultimately lead to the rest of the design team quitting, leaving no design team left at Uject. The product is lacking full functionality offered readily by it's competitors in the industry because the founder has no relevant domain expertise and cannot agree with other C-levels on where to take the product. They've lost much time on improving the current product by attempting to build shiny new features for large customers who haven't signed contracts yet but deny current customers of features promised to them months ago. Sales team lies to sell product and creates a whirlwind of customers who hate the product all the while the engineering team is unable to fix bugs and improve product stability because they are forced to create impossible features asked for by non-customers.

Louie Jay
Customer service representative in US
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501–1,000 Employees

Useful in any customer service satisfaction

Comments: As an employee that is almost a year of using Ujet as a customer service a lot of feature I admire the most about this product. I can properly put on hold my customer while looking for a better solution, I can also monitor my aux/status and doing outbound call without an hassle and many more. This product could lead me to a top agent because it can made me more productive at work.

Pros:

Ujet is one of the most software I've ever used. I like its feature where customer can give feedback real time and accurate.

Cons:

I haven't deal any hassle when using ujet. I love how it works.

Aireona
Quality Analyst in US
Human Resources, 501–1,000 Employees

Wonderful

Comments: It has been better than the last software because now we can transfer calls to different departments. We can merge calls when we have to make multiple calls instead of clicking back and forth.

Pros:

You can merge, transfer and mute calls. We could not do that on the last software.

Cons:

It will lag sometimes when disconnecting the call.

Eleanor
Team Leader in Philippines
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

My Ujet review as a team leader

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: ujet is our tool that helped me become what i am today in my job. very easy to use and to teach

Pros:

We use it as a tool to call and to receive calls.

Cons:

Sometimes we are experiencing some glitches or bugs that slowers down our service level

Jenelyn
Customer service representative in Philippines
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

Jenelyn reviews

Comments: Overall it is very good very convenient in my job

Pros:

I like using it since it is part of my job

Cons:

There is a lot of bugs and errors. Sometimes it is very slow

Jeff
Customer Service Representative in US
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Employees

Ujet makes our work life better.

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall Experience with Ujet was great and hoping for to still use it in the future.

Pros:

Ujet allows us to interact with our guest and host to help them with their concerns.

Cons:

What I like least about Ujet is none so far since it is very effective software to use.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Honest Review

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

What I like the most is that the feature, where it's not complicated to use.

Cons:

the least I like in Ujet is there is no feature showing the call history.

Valerie
Product Quality Product Development in US
Consumer Electronics, 11–50 Employees

Values you as a customer

Comments: Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Pros:

I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Cons:

Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Polina Maria
Priority Services Specialist in US
Consumer Services, 51–200 Employees

Review for Software buyers

Comments: I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Pros:

I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Cons:

The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

Samson
Tech Support Eng in US
Security & Investigations, 51–200 Employees

The best Call Management software

Comments: Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Pros:

Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Cons:

Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

Kim
VP, Customer Support in US

Best of the best functionality

Pros:

Ujet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!

Cons:

Only con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk.

Dawn
PLOS Agent in US
Consumer Services, 501–1,000 Employees

User friendly

Comments: N/A

Pros:

How user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system

Cons:

I use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.

Ahmed
SME Mentor Support in Egypt
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Employees

One Of the best softwares in managing and calls in customer service field

Pros:

I really liked its routing and call management and also all the reports exported from Ujet how accurate they are and that I can trust the reports exported form Ujet

Cons:

Nothing actually there to dislike it only requires a strong internet connection to work probably.

Hernan
VP of CX Ops in US
Retail, 201–500 Employees

Great CX tech partners

Comments: The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

Pros:

UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

Cons:

________________________________________

Ryan
T1 Tech Support in US
Telecommunications, 201–500 Employees

Great Interface and Easy to Learn.

Comments: UJET made my job about 1000X easier. I used to have to type in phone numbers whenever I did a transfer and it used to be hard to tell whether the customer was still on the line and how many people were connected at once. UJET has a low learning level so that I don't hear people complaining anymore about how they need help with stuff.

Pros:

I like the simple interface. It has a simple phone app appearance instead of the typical computer program look. I like how its easy to figure out with out tons of training.

Cons:

I don't like how sometimes the phone tab gets stuck and then I have to pull it up with the mouse pointer.

Ashley
Customer Service Rep in US
Consumer Services, 201–500 Employees

Ujet

Comments: Overall, I like Ujet. I think it is easy to learn how to use and I like the way it works with Kustomer. If it wouldn't freeze and glitch up the way it does, it would be an awesome program!

Pros:

One of the good things about Ujet is it is super easy to use! It's easy to log in, make calls, receive calls and transfer! It has the options for breaks, bathroom, meetings, ect. I use Ujet through Kustomer and I like how they work together and pull up customers information.

Cons:

The biggest negative with Ujet is it does glitch up often. After ending a call, sometimes it will freeze and not put you back into available after the countdown for Wrap-Up and when you try to click Back To Available, nothings happens so you have to refresh the page. There's also times you can not answer a call for unknown reasons (it freezes and doesn't allow to you do anything).

alexander irwin
agent in Canada
Information Services, 10,000+ Employees

best software

Pros:

fast, easy and so dependable at times when you needed it the most.

Cons:

some latency, sometimes it lags but sometimes not.

Symone
Community Support Agent in US
Consumer Services, 51–200 Employees

UJET Review

Comments: Good, very efficient, just wish there was better connectivity.

Pros:

moving from call to the customer is easy, I like the ability to put ourselves in whatever mode we need to. I also like that we can see our average ratings.

Cons:

The calls and chats drop mysteriously. Also would like more time for wrap up between calls. And more time for auto chats to come in once a chat has timed out or ended.

Jennifer
Customer Service in US
Consumer Services, 201–500 Employees

SWAG Ujet

Comments: When I first started to use it, it was pretty self explanatory. I didn't have any issues with it. It's pretty clear to understand

Pros:

It's easy to use, and it doesn't require a hard install. It's simple to use and doesn't really require any instructions to be given. So easy a toddler can use it.

Cons:

The only thing, would be that it lags a little, but that could just be due to the internet connection.

Telecommunications, 501–1,000 Employees

UJET Call Engine

Comments: It has been the right solution to our customer service needs.

Pros:

Its very simple to use, and because of this you can save a lot of time training your personnel to use it.

Cons:

None at this moment. Its cloud based API allows it to be deployed anywhere as long as you have a computer and an internet connection.

Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

U Jet Feedback

Comments: Overall UJET is a great phone system for executing calls and running reports; definitely an upgrade from the last system.

Pros:

I like the ability to change and view live aux codes. I also found the ability to run summary reports very useful when verifying hours.

Cons:

I didn't like the fact that you couldn't force logout users.

Arizbeth
Arizbeth
CX Associate in US
Apparel & Fashion, 51–200 Employees

Easy Use

Pros:

Ujet is so easy to use! I love how I can text a customer right then and there during our call.

Cons:

I wish there was a feature in which allowed us to send screenshots to customers via text.