A must have tool for conversion rate optimization

Reviewed on 22/8/2019
Mithil P.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: my overall experience with Hotjar has been great. I love the flexibility and easy to use interface.

Pros: A free tool that lets you record your website visitors and the way they navigate content. There are paid versions for bigger websites too.

Cons: There seems to be no customer support especially for the free plan.

by Hotjar on 27/8/2019

Hey Mithil,

Thanks so much for reviewing Hotjar :) Great to see that you're getting a lot of value from the tool.

Our support team is available and very happy to help - also for basic plans! :) You can reach out to them with questions at [email protected]

All best,
Alex

Hotjar was great for our company and Website developer to learn the patterns of our customers.

Reviewed on 9/4/2018
Rob S.
Technology Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The ability to see what a customer is doing on our website and where are some spots that need to be either removed or improved because they do not get a lot of traffic in comparison to other spots.

Pros: Hotjar allowed us to really see the functionality of our website form a customers view and potential weak points of our website that we'rent getting much traffic and ended up being a waste of time and overall more confusing for our customers.

Cons: The only thing that our developers didn't like about it was the amount of functionality they got for what they paid for because they wanted a few more insights than it was able to provide.

eCommerce game changer!

Reviewed on 5/9/2019
Gianfranco I.
CSM
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: This is a must have tool for your website. incredible insights

Pros: If you are running an eCommerce business, or have a website this is a "must-have." You are able to view the customer visits and see how they are interacting with your website to get insights on what's working, and what's not.

Cons: There is nothing to complain about, except that I did not know about this tool sooner. This has been a game changer

The best tool to check engagement on my website!

Reviewed on 22/8/2019
Marketing Manager
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I like to analize what is the most and least interesting for my website visitors. It helps me improving my website and also my whole offer :)

Cons: I do not have such thing... I like this app!

by Hotjar on 27/8/2019

Hey there!

Great to read this glowing review of Hotjar, and hear that it's helping you improve your website and whole offering. :)

Be sure to reach out with new ideas and feature requests, we'd love to hear from you.

Best
Alex

Great for Testing/Tracking

Reviewed on 16/5/2019
Marketing Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I love using hotjar to do test or to test a new feature, button, or color on our website.

Cons: I don't like that I do need my development team to help with bugs, issues, or setup.

A Must For Website UX Optimization

Reviewed on 9/1/2019
Mike C.
Digital Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Great tool, that's free (at some levels), that gives actionable insight on how real people use our websites. Best way to see what's working and ways that we can improve UX and ultimately drive more conversions.

Cons: I really don't have any cons, other than that you have to pay for more features. Can't blame them though.

Hotjar is a must use

Reviewed on 4/9/2018
Graphic Designer
Design, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: With Hotjar I can know and track where my customers visit and click, allowing me to focus on those areas or improve the other areas!

Pros: Why wouldn't you want a program that allows you to track where your customers click and view? It's amazing and brilliant. I love that this available.

Cons: So far, there isn't much for me to dislike. I still need to get used to it, and all the workings of it.

Helps understand behaviour

Reviewed on 12/9/2019
Olivia M.
Director of Partner Development
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, positive experience. Not many leaders like this out there.

Pros: Been using heat maps to identify patterns of usage on company website. Great to understand where people tap or scroll the most to help adjust priorities.

Cons: The feedback polls are confusion to me. I know we want to measure the reasons why people click what they do but there has to be a better way.

Great for Surveys

Reviewed on 17/4/2019
Senior Digital Media Manager
Internet, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Overall, it is one of the best tools to use for polls/surveys and allows you to visualize all of the data as well.

Pros: The software is great to use for surveys, recordings, polls, etc.

Cons: No cons, it is very easy to use and helpful.