15 years helping Irish businesses

About Leap

Designed by contractors for contractors. Take your job from lead to work complete in one comprehensive construction CRM.

Learn more about Leap

Pros:

You really feel like you have a true partner, and the cost becomes Insignificant when you consider the incredible value of the relationship.

Cons:

Dose not work the way they said it would and we got charged additional money for an adjustment.

Leap ratings

4.2
4.4
4.2
4.4

8.1/10

Leap has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 362 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Leap before?

Zach
Zach
Co-Owner/Skywarn Spotter in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Best CRM For Your Money!!

Comments: Excellent or A++

Pros:

Easily the best and most customizable CRM for the industry our today. Their app is second to none and the desktop platform makes following jobs a breeze! Plus, grabbing an e-signature right on the contract on the app is cake. No extra app to use

Cons:

There really are none, if something arose the team at JP jumped to correct or add it right away.

Rachel
Rachel

Add More Features/Uses

Comments: I love the customer service you guys provide, and I hope that doesn't change as you expand. The database itself is user friendly, I just see potential for more features

Pros:

I love the separation of the production calendar from the staff calendar. The customer contact directory is great, and mainly why I got Job Progress to begin with so we could manage our customers better.

Cons:

I think this software could do more. I don't like the graph layouts we are given, I wish we could choose among different kinds of graphs that could help us better visualize our data. I also wish the proposals allowed me to customize the font more so whilst I am making a proposal that has already been merged to a customer. Instead, if I want to fix the font sizing on the proposal I have to exit where I am and edit the template itself and then that edit applies to all future proposals. I just want more flexibility on the customization side. Lastly, I think this program has so much potential to integrate a canvassing segment to it. Maybe integrate with Google maps or another program to create an option for companies to track their canvassers. Right now, I use Google maps to track my canvassers, but it would be great if we could do that all on Job Progress so they also have real time access to where they've gone and what neighborhoods are successful, etc.

Chadd
VP of Sales in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Leap is made by a salesperson for salespeople

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Great! Once setup and deployed there is minimum maintenance needed.

Pros:

It controls the sales process, training, and profit margins

Cons:

The app constantly needs to be updated or you receive errors. Additionally, I would like more controls in place on what reps can and cannot do.

2 weeks ago

Hi Chadd! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. You and our wonderful userbase is why we do what we do every day. Cheers! - The Leap Team

Danielle
manager in US

Review

Pros:

I love the features, when they work accurately. Very user friendly for the field. The staff is very friendly. They try and help where they can.

Cons:

The reporting is not accurate and I have sent in several emails calls complaints etc. with no responses on the status. Some things get fixed and I am always told they are "working on it" but i have been complaining about the reporting hiccups since we started a little over 2 years ago. Another down fall is some times they cant even tell you how to pull certain repots to get information you want. The staff should 100% know their product. I pay in full and have never been discounted/compensated with all the issues we've had. They need to work on better follow ups and updating customers regarding issues.

Kris
Systems Admin in US
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 51–200 Employees

They'll Take Leap from my Cold Dead Hands

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It's been a great experience. I've learned from a fantastic team, been able to merge several of our tools into Leap thusly saving us money and time, and continue to find ways to improve upon every part of our current setup.

Pros:

Customization options, user friendly dashboard, amazing service from support team ([sensitive content hidden] are fantastic!)

Cons:

It's not as reliable as I need, missing some features that seem obvious and necessary, app is buggy

2 weeks ago

Hi Kris! We're so glad that Leap SalesPro has been able to help you so significantly. At Leap, we're pretty big fans of the fact we've helped streamline your tech stack (saving you time and money in the process). Our goal is that we hope to continue to improve our products to continuously deliver a 5-star experience for all our users. If you'd be interested in joining our rolling beta programs where you can give feedback directly on new features (hopefully the features you feel are missing), drop us a line at [email protected]. Cheers! - The Leap Team

Brian
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Great software with room for improvement!

Comments: We use JP to run our entire operation and plan to use it in the near future. It's constantly getting better, mgmt is very engaging and always taking feedback and making progress.

Pros:

JP is easy to use once you get it configured to your business processes. Macros that streamline the estimate/proposal process along with integration to suppliers all within the job keeps the documentation process on the job easy to manage. Also, it doesn't take long to get new users trained on how to use JP on a daily basis.

Cons:

The ability to use Zapier and input new leads/customers needs to be cleaned up and more open to align with Referal Sources so it can in as a Zap and not manually entered. Right now, this integration isn't very well designed from a data input standpoint, only minimum fields. We do a lot of insurance roofing jobs and the ability to bring those in as a PDF and autocreate the estimate is a big win BUT the inability to use that like other Estimates/Proposals in JP that a client can sign off on is a huge gap. The customer web page could use the tweaking to make the experience a little more professional and appealing to the user. Photos uploaded into JP already automatically shared with the client, the process to share photos is a pain especially when you have 50-100 job photos. It would make more sense to establish at the folder level what photos can be shared to the customer web page along with the ability to designate a photo as the main photo (like front picture of the home) as the key photo on the customer page seen everytime they go there. Also, allow different photo folders to be presented so the client can see different photos in groups from inspection photos vs. job progress photos vs. job completion photos.

Yannick
Production Manager in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

JP is my most used app across all devices

Comments: I log in all my customers and information into JP so that when I go to bed at night, I don't wake up in the middle of the night remembering some customer that fell through the cracks. All

Pros:

Being able to easily write up contracts and send to customer's for electronic approval is fantastic. Invoicing and change orders are easy and straightforward, and being able to customize the progress flow is a nice touch. One of the best features is the intuitive mobile app that can be used on the field while meeting with customers or even confirming the scope of work for a job. Being able to customize templates easily was my main reason for advocating the use of JP, as creating different templates such as certificates of completion was vital.

Cons:

It would be nice to have an easier and more intuitive estimating feature. We were able to use AccuLynx for a while, and though we went back to JP for various reasons, we thought the estimating feature on AccuLynx was far superior, as it was more intuitive and aesthetically pleasing (which made it easier to work with and break down when estimating very large projects). The contracts on AccuLynx also used DocuSign, which seemed to add a tremendous amount of reputability with customers. They also had a feature where pictures could be all selected and converted into a PDF with comments and "before" or "after" stamps assigned to them. Also, being able to assign appointments from the customer creation page, instead of the job creation page would be useful. Sometimes I don't know if this will be a repair or a roof replacement until after the appointment, but all that information had to be put in before. If nothing else, having some sort of window that shows your current appointments when you are making an appointment would be a tremendous improvement, as currently I have to ALWAYS open a staff calendar window and update it every time I speak to a customer to set up an appointment to make sure there is no double-booking. Being able to know what time slots are already blocked off would be fantastic.

Blake

GOD SENT SOFTWARE!

Comments: I am an Accountant by School and Roofing Contractor by Experience and I can testify after working for a CPA and integrating software of all kinds that JobProgress is hands down the best I have stumbled upon. Simplicity with absolutely powerful software that is an all in one solution.

Pros:

UNBELEIVABLE SUPPORT & FORWARD PROGRESS TO DEVELOPMENT! Eagleview Integration Electronic Proposals/Contract with notifications Macros for Materials, Labor, Activities, etc are endless Customizable Forms Google Integration Financing Integration Quickbooks Integration Google Drive Integration Fair Price per user POWERFUL Mobile App Customer Website to Share all documents, price, balance, pictures, scheduling, quickbooks payment! Email Automation Email Template Customization Feedback is heard toward improvements! They actually listen! My Sales Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the BEST. Talk to me at 9pm at night sometimes finding solutions. Tech guys - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have solutions to simplify your business workflow and are 100% American based.

Cons:

At the moment 2/4/20 just lack of reports and 2 way integration with Quickbooks. But they making improvements quick. So I would stay tuned.

JP for Pools

Comments: Overall, after using a few different options, Job progress seems to check more boxes than the others for what we need it for. From the automation, to the templates, this software makes it easy to communicate with clients and keeps everything right there at your fingertips.

Pros:

The best feature for our company is the bid management and CRM abilities of the software. We are able to keep all communication in one customer window, which helps know what has been said and promised. The Accept/Reject feature is also a nice touch to assist with knowing which estimate is the final one.

Cons:

Scheduling seems to be a bit convoluted. The notifications are nice for the app, but I would like to be notified when using the online version, and that doesn't seem to be as user friendly.

Jason
Corporate Trainer in US

Leap is worth it !

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Their service and support staff are amazing. Easy to use platform for the reps to use in the field.

Cons:

It does have it's "bugs" every now and again.

2 weeks ago

Hi Jason! We're so glad that you think Leap CRM is worth it — we're a little bit biased, but we also agree. Glad to hear you love the support you get from our customer-facing teams. Cheers! The Leap Team

Jon
Owner / CEO in US

Overall a Good Software

Comments: I liked my sales rep very well. He was knowledgeable about the software but gave me a bit of a false narrative about the QuickBooks integration. That said, my rep now is not great. He has a negative attitude when you speak with him. Doesn't understand the construction business model and I have had to push him the entire way. If I was picking on him alone I would not repeat my purchase.

Pros:

Overall the software is good. We use it with our roofing division and it does what we need it to do.

Cons:

While the mobile app is better than most I do not like that you cannot delete jobs from the app. I would prefer if the app could do anything the online software can do.

Phillip
owner in US

Phillip user

Comments: easy to schedule a meeting and get help, we are not fully using the product currently but so far we do like it. We switched to Tsheets for employee time clock since it would not work properly at all for us with Jobprogress.

Pros:

the buckets on the top in order to place jobs is amazing

Cons:

no accrual tracking/ghant chart to see where jobs are at (only progress board)

Sean
General Manager in US
Building Materials, 2–10 Employees

Changed our Business as we know it.

Comments: Amazing. the product has so much there you cant learn it fast enough constantly learning new things.

Pros:

What i like most is being able to track every customer, every sale, every day. No one gets lost or forgotten about.

Cons:

We have to use a separate calendar because we have multiple accounts and the calendars cannot meld to one.

Fayth
Executive Assistant in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

The best platform I have used

Comments: Overall I am in love with Job progress within my 4 years of being in this industry this platform has made my job the easiest, it has been. As I am learning more about the program the more I am realizing that it is helping the company as a whole. I absolutely love this program and will possible us it until I cant anymore.

Pros:

This whole system has made an impact on our company. It has most definitely eliminated 99.99% of all phone calls that were being made to figure out where the project was in our processes. For the past year, we have only scratched the very basic parts of Job progress. Just recently we have been able to dive into the program and utilize it even more for our company. This program is definitely one I will always recommend to any other business owner I know!

Cons:

The only con I have for this program is that there is so much that can be done, yet not enough explanation, meaning there isn't a way for me to ask our sales rep to show me the hidden features. Because honestly all of the job progress seems to be a hidden feature.

Amanda
Marketing in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

New to the industry, new to JP

Comments: I'm very pleased with the software, as never having experience with competitive software in the past. I have a lot of corporate experience and this was a seamless transition for me.

Pros:

I'm new to the industry, less than 6 months ago. I was introduced to JP my first day on the job and I have loved using the software. I love that it has the templates available so that you don't have to re-write the same email over and over again when you onboard a new customer. Moving customers through the stages is very helpful from a sales perspective.

Cons:

Sometimes, I find the document management a bit clunky, especially on mobile. I find myself having to spend extra time searching for how to access documents for a customer on mobile whereas I don't have to do that on the desktop version. I also want to be able to set an appointment directly from a customer's profile with that customer, but you have to go to the calendar feature first and then add the meeting that way. It would be way more functional to have the ability to schedule directly while in the customer screen.

Tammy
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Too many clicks to achieve the goal..

Comments: It's cumbersome when you have to click, check, click, check, etc. to get to where you want to go. I also don't like the fact that at some points when you're doing a task within the job, it doesn't show you what job your on any longer because the secondary screen (like an email or template) covers the important portion of the screen. It is almost imperative that you have multiple screens open at the same time so you can achieve what you want. I also don't like that you can't reply to a task. You can add on to a task through edit, but the original sender doesn't know that you edited or added any notes or questions to the task unless you let them know to look at the task they just sent to you, which defeats the purpose if I have to call them to tell them to look at the task and new notes, I might as well not have sent the task to begin with. Just a thought.

Pros:

I like the simplicity of Job Progress for the most part.

Cons:

1st) I think the functionality could be a lot better. I hate that I must refresh my screen to know that I have new tasks, and messages, and emails. If I am working on something else, I might miss something that needs immediate reaction because I have not refreshed my screen. 2nd) I also have a problem with the fact that when we send emails from JP, after you have typed your desired recipient into the "To" line, if you check the attachment or change the email in any way it erases the "To" line and automatically inserts our own email. So if you're not paying attention, you will send the email back to yourself, and NOT the person or company you intend to send to. Why??

Whitney
Production Manager in US

Pros & Cons

Comments: Very good, would like it to be easier to use

Pros:

I love how we have a "pizza tracker" for our customers and a customized webpage.

Cons:

The time sheet and tracking options, the ease of getting training for our staff

Terri

JobProgress Review

Comments: Our company is now organized. There are no more stacks of paperwork, post-it-notes, unpaid invoices, lost proposals or signed contracts. Communication is crystal clear with the calendars showing where each job is, pictures of the site, materials and cost, timeline, etc.

Pros:

#1 reason is my training guy. He was extremely knowledgeable, answered every ridiculous question, patience of a saint. He let me text him questions at anytime to get an immediate answer so it wouldn't hold up the job. As for the software, amazing. We are a small, family owned business who did things the dinosaur way: paper and pencil. It took alot to get the owner to convert. The program is user friendly, company adapable, can be used on mobile, IPad, and desktop, and best of all, keeps us all in contact with one another and the client.

Cons:

There were a couple of glitches that came up, but you were always able to take care of it promptly. The most difficult for me was switching between desktop in the daytime to mobile in the evening. But practice makes perfect. I've got it now!

Steve
Business Specialist in US
Consumer Electronics, 51–200 Employees

Lots of positives with some tradeoffs

Comments: Job Progress has helped move the ball further along for our company. We're finally getting to where we can take payments online for example. There have been headaches during our extended migration due to slow adoptability but as a whole it has given the company much more to work with.

Pros:

The best thing about Job Progress for me is that it can be accessed anywhere across multiple device formats. That, and it does bring everything together. Getting to the point of using it to it's full potential has been an issue but at least there is potential.

Cons:

While Job Progress has multiple positives it tends to be a bit of a sluggish process as a regular user. If I was a sales rep maybe I wouldn't notice but as someone who heavily uses Job Progress to assign sales leads and connect with customers things can be sluggish and unresponsive at times.

It has been great.

Pros:

There are many features that I like about this software. The first feature that I think is really effective is that you can customize it to meet you needs. After customizing the software everything is self explanatory. You can look at it and know how to maneuver it. The calendar is also a very important feature because we schedule appointments and are able to keep track about everyone's tasks, locations, and dates. The third and last feature that I like about the software is that you are able to get an advance search on categories on the workcenter tab. I believe that the software is a very resourceful tool for our company.

Cons:

At this time there is nothing that I don't like about the software when I'm using it from a desktop, but I do feel that there is some glitches and or issues on the mobile app. The view on the calendar in the mobile app is not very friendly. I've had difficulties to add/delete appointments. Another issues that I have is the uploading of pics, this process is very slow and it takes for ever to complete. The screens have to be on always if not it will pause and or make me restart the process, I cannot take any calls nor make any calls.

Tyler
Estimator in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Great program, glitchy mobile interface

Comments: This program has really increased accuracy and organization. I am also able to share in an instant my photos with the customer and other documents.

Pros:

I love how many of the notes I take automatically transfer to material lists and work orders. This reduces repetitiveness and error as well as lets me get everything I need done before I leave the site which leaves no guess work or reliance on my memory.

Cons:

The mobile side is unstable. There have been improvements along the way, but some issues surrounding the proposals and emailing are tedious. There are a lot of "line up" issues where you cannot zoom in or pinpoint part of a document. You have to save, back out of the proposal and then enter it again to continue. Emails are an issue if you need to access something outside of JP (like copying and pasting a link). When you return, the keyboard covers half the screen and you cannot access half the email. You have to have the link already copied so you don't have to back out.

Clint
Owner in US

JobProgress Didn't work for me

Comments: The thing I found most irritating was when I brought up my concerns to the sales person. The response was., "This is the first I've heard of any issues with JobProgress" and "No one can use a new system, whether it's JobProgress or anything else, without training." I brought these issues up after two training sessions and hours and hours of watching their training videos. The experiences of other users in context to the real problems we had with the software is not germane to my business. I brought up the issue because we had real concerns. To just say "training" made me think...hmmmmm. If I'm having this many problems now and the answer is "training". What will it look like six months from now if we are having the same problems.

Pros:

The data collection is top notch. The software will take as much information as you can upload. I'm sure this platform is effective for some people. We just had too many issues to risk rolling into prime time.

Cons:

Too many different ways to do something, not very user friendly, and was difficult to find a rhythm with scheduling. It had a significant lag time between hitting input and the data populating. We would upload things and they disappear into the abyss. Platform cannot receive text from people that are not in the CRM. I wish I would have known this in the beginning. This would have been a deal breaker. This was an $850 lesson.

Nirmal Kumar
Senior QA Engineer in India

This software is awesome full user friendly. Third party integration in this software is awesome.

Pros:

1. In this software Social media integration feature is great. 2. Schedule the appointment with customer, appointment synchronization with google calendar awesome. 3. Template builder tool in Web is Awesome. 4. Another functionality of this software production calendar is great. 5. User level Permission is great that help to a organization work accordingly. 6. Proposal Tracking whit mail is Grate functionality. 7. Mobile app is also great implementation of this software. 8. Over all this software is Great Product.

Cons:

1. In mobile app Insurance proposal not edit. 2. Invoice not create in mobile app. 3. In mobile app production board functionality not implemented.. 4. Mobile app have some Limitation.

Austin

How we organize my business using Job Progress

Comments: Amazing!!! I absolutely love having job progress (JP) to manage and grow my business. This is the only way I can stay organized, manage my team and their responsibilities, interact with customers and manage all the documentation necessary to run a multi million dollar business. The customer service is beyond compare, the owner has helped us on many occasions and is always available.
I highly recommend everything about Job Progress

Pros:

Being able to organize ever aspect of my business in one app

Cons:

Templates are almost impossible to build and you have to pay JP to make them for you.

Jon

Review

Pros:

The breadth of functionality was what drew us initially. Particularly the webpage to provide to customers with updates however we have not used that to its fullest extent.

Cons:

The program is slow to operate at times and while it does what we want out of the system, it is a little cumbersome to get everything entered in a timely fashion