15 years helping Irish businesses

About Guesty

Guesty is the all-in-one platform for automating and optimizing every aspect of your hospitality operations.

Learn more about Guesty

Pros:

Guesty's structure is really decent and they are always looking for ways to make their product better. They have integrations with a lot of platforms and really make your life easier.

Cons:

The support team can be a bit longer to reply and it can cause some frustration especially when dealing with live problems happening at the hotel or on the platforms.

Guesty ratings

4.3
4.2
4.3
4.1

7.9/10

Guesty has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 274 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Guesty before?

Peter
Peter
Ejer in Denmark
Hospitality, Self Employed

Easy to use and powerfull features

Comments: We've reduced our management and time spent handling bookings and manual payments. Previously we had a fair amount of bookings through our old booking system which did not handle credit card payments, so we had to stay on top of those bookings and collect the payments manually.

Pros:

Automated responses to bookings, enables credit card payments via Stripe, easy overview of bookings and connecting multiple booking websites easily, as well as keeping information uniform on all booking websites automatically. Also generates a booking website for our own website. Absolutely love their Multicalendar. Gives a great overview of current bookings.

Cons:

Can't really think of anything bad. They are constantly updating and upgrading the software, so there is always something new and improved...

Melissa
Property Manager/ Realtor in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Guesty is by far the Besty!

Comments: I just came on board full time with our management firm/ real estate office in April 2022. There was huge learning curve and it took some time, and help from our account rep to really learn how to get the most out of the software! We had a few bumps with one of our integrated partners. Guesty and our Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were the reason we stayed. They SHOWED us our business was important to them. Their customer service is THE BEST!

Pros:

Multi-Calendar honestly is where I go first for a snapshot of what's going on now and coming up. I can easily make quick changes to rates & nightly minimums. It's also easy to create specific rules for rates and nightly min. in the Revenue Management. Messaging and Guest Communications is easy to use and integrates with our OTA accounts so conversations are documented in both places. We just started using Analytics but already it's made a difference in how we evaluated and compare our performances.

Cons:

Sometimes hard to find or remember where to go to make changes, especially if it's a task we don't do regularly. The Guesty Help Center does cover just about everything. If I still can't figure it out, email messages are replied to quickly!

Alternatives Considered: MyVR and WebRezPro

Reasons for Choosing Guesty: Streamline showed us we were too small of an operation and priced us out where we just couldn't afford them. Also unhappy with their lack of customer service. Accounting software was not for us either and way too complicated. They made it very clear they were only interested in accounts that manage hundreds of properties.

Reasons for Switching to Guesty: Guesty integrated with all our vendor partners including Safely, Ximplifi, Remotelock, and Stripe. While no reservation software is cheap, we seemed to get a better quality product, better value, and better service for the money. Their customer service alone is worth it!

Hans Christian
Listing Associate in Philippines
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

User-friendly and wonderful customer support

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: My experience with Guesty was amazing - from distribution up to managing our reservations, everything is great! The live chat function makes everything convenient.

Pros:

What I like about Guesty is that it's very user-friendly and has all the features and functions you would need. Customer support is great, and it can be used with a huge number of third-party tools.

Cons:

They can do better at pricing by implementing better customization for their rate strategies. They can improve their monthly pricing capabilities similarly to most pricing software, where you can do both STR, monthly, or long-term pricing.

2 weeks ago

Hi Hans, we're thrilled to know we've made things more manageable for you. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! Thanks, The Guesty Team

Renata
Vacational rental manager in Spain
Facilities Services, 2–10 Employees

The worst choice ever

1.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: How sad that guesty is selling itself as a working software!!! For me guesty is a big disappointment!!!!
This is the 3rd software what im using, first I used HOSTIFY, i didnt like it, after I used OCTORATE, much better then guesty, and much cheaper too. I had some things what was missing from octorate, thats why i needed a top software to be able to grow, and to have less work, using a great system. When the sales team was selling me this product, [sensitive content hidden] is his name, he told me that Guesty has everything, everything works and now after a bit more then 2 month i can see that this was all a lie. Cheaper products are working better!!!!! DONT BUY THIS SOFTWARE.... I came in because i thought if i pay more i will have a guarantee to have the quality. Im managing more then 60 apartments so I really need a good software.
And nothing like this!!! I HAVE TO CLOSE MANUALLY SINCE 2 MONTH!! for all of my more then 60 apartments each month, because this functionality doesnt work. even when im paying for a special accounting mode...I cant even give an invoice for my guests with them details, my property owners cant see anything on them"landing page", because there is not even owner portal. Tasks are not working, there is no translation (in Spain at least) for messages between me and guests, and sooo on!! Whoever needs more info can contact me!! BIG BIG SCAM, and big big disappointment!!!! Im already looking for another software.
Renata Varadi-wehom.es

Pros:

Nothing after my bad experience. They are selling the software as the top of the top, and me naivly i tought if i pay more, i will have the guarantee for the quality. and not at all!!!

Cons:

As they promised me, they said i could do many things, but i only have a basic multicalendar without option for bulk edition, etc.

5 days ago

Hi Renata, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We constantly review user input to enhance our platform. Your concerns have been noted, and we're committed to addressing your technical limitations with the assistance of your success manager. We value our partnership and remain dedicated to supporting your business growth. Thanks, The Guesty Team

April
Broker and Owner in US

Guesty is a Great Solution for Vacation Rental Management

Comments: My overall experience with Guesty has been superb. From the sales agent who negotiated a price within my parameters, to the onboarding team and the support team, I have no complaints. I feel I have a partnership with this company and the main goal is for everyone to succeed.

Pros:

(1) Tech support is awesome. I have monthly meetings with my Guesty success partner which really helps to get the maximum benefit from the software. I have questions, he gets me answers. When I have suggestions for future roll outs, he forwards them to the design team. (2) The company continues to evolve with the demands of their clients. (3) One of the main reasons I switched to Guesty was for the trust accounting component. I need and want everything in one place and Guesty has it. (4) Guesty is always rolling out new features or improving existing features. I love anything that allows me to do what I do better and more efficiently. Working smarter not harder is a primary goal.

Cons:

After using 2 other vacation rental platforms, my one con applies to them all, and that is the time it takes to set it up. This is a feature rich platform, so I don't know how it could be made easier or faster. However, Guesty will walk you through every feature to get you set up. It is a process and not an overnight task.

Alternatives Considered: VRAccounting

Reasons for Choosing Guesty: I was with LiveRez for several years and made the switched to Hostaway for better integration with the OTAs. LiveRez required a channel manager and that was not a seemless process, and then switched to Guesty. I was looking for an accounting solution and they were developing it at the time I switched.

Switched From: Hostaway and LiveRez

Reasons for Switching to Guesty: I asked a lot of questions at the VRMA conference in Chicago and Vegas. I gave Ximplify ago and that was a very costly disaster and a big fat mess to clean up. It wasn't a knee jerk reaction to switch to Guesty. I had several meetings with the sales rep to ask questions and preview the software before I would commit. Changing software isn't easy when you have a lot of properties and reservations already in place. It isn't something I recommend anyone do on a whim.

2 months ago

Hi April, we're thrilled to know we've made things more manageable for you. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! - The Guesty Team

Caroline
Channels Manager in Brazil
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

It could be way better

Comments: Guesty is a tool that intent to be a complete solution to properties managers, and it correspond a lot of items, such as the management of listings in some channels directly, the huge data volume it can manage, easy way of reservations and communication management. But it can be way better in some features, like payments and revenue rules. The best part is that the support is always available and the company seems to hear the clients issues and they are always implementing problems solvings according to our experience, so it is a real joining construction.

Pros:

The facility of add or remove properties and rooms, the view of all properties in one calendar, the management of different channels chat and mainly the publish of listings trhough some channels directly by Guesty is awesome! Also the possibiity of search a booking using any key information, a name, phone number, channel code is really impressive.

Cons:

Some important features does not look developed enough to be implemented, like the triggers for charges, the revenue management rules, simple management reports. All they seems like a good idea that was released before the complete edition, so it is a little frustrating when you try to use it and it does not work.

Alternatives Considered: Rentals United, Cloudbeds and MyVR

Reasons for Choosing Guesty: Because Guesty offered more safety managing the huge volume of data that Cloudbeds were not supporting anymore, and a best views of properties and reports.

Switched From: Cloudbeds

Reasons for Switching to Guesty: The opportunity of joining construction that was not opened by the others.

Mary
Property Manager in US

No PM software is perfect

Comments: Overall, the experience is positive and Guesty offers the best option for what our company needs.

Pros:

The customer service team is the best part about Guesty. They are very quick to respond and help.

Cons:

I don't love the automations feature for communicating w/guests. It is confusing and seems overkill. It is not easy w/70+properties with different needs and multiple platforms.

2 months ago

Thank you Mary, for your stellar 5-star review. Your support means a lot to us and helps others discover the benefits of Guesty. - The Guesty Team

Dominick
Portfolio Manager in US
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

Look no further, Guesty is the clear choice!

Pros:

Guesty has gone above and beyond to tailor their services to our unique needs. Everyone we work with has been fantastic--namely our onboarder [sensitive content hidden]. Additionally, Guesty's Help Center is truly unmatched--it's next to impossible to find an issue they don't have an article to support.

Cons:

Not really a true "con", but since we do 30-day minimum stays only, having the ability to use Price Optimizer by month versus nighly adjustments would be nice.

2 months ago

Thanks, Dominick! Helping our customers thrive is what motivates us every day at Guesty.

Elisa
Guest Experience Manager in Spain
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Pros:

The support we get when we have questions or issues is GREAT. They reply so fast and do their best to help. I also like the design and layout of the platform

Cons:

The fact that information changes place - sometimes custom fields are moved for example. Also, when you try to edit more than 2 custom fields at a time, it will not save.

3 months ago

Hi Elisa, we are glad to have been able to make things easier for you. Have a great day!

Kobus
Owner in South Africa
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Good product with added value

Pros:

Very easy to use and implement. Good channel manager

Cons:

Cumbersome to setup and sometimes difficult to link listings.

2 months ago

Hi Kobus, we're thrilled to know we've made things more manageable for you. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! Best, The Guesty Team

Emily
Managing Director in Australia

great product

Comments: We have significantly reduced our handling time on bookings and payments. Our previous booking system did not take auto payments, so this was a huge workload for us prior to going on Guesty. The setup and install process was really well handled and the system itself is very user friendly and easy to use.

Pros:

The automatic payments, messaging and responses are all really great functions and work flawlessly. The ease of linking other booking sites and intergrating the booking setup into our own website was fantastic. The functionality and connectivity is extremely well done, and the features continue to improve.

Cons:

If you take any manual bookings over the phone (like we do), the system isn't always as flexible as we would like. eg. You can't override any minimum stays setup in the listing when making a booking, even as the manager. So if you wanted to offer something you have to do a bit of extra work in the listings calendar or pricing tool before you are able to put the booking in.

Alternatives Considered: RMS Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Guesty: July 2019

Switched From: RMS Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Guesty: connectivity to multiple booking sites, ease of use

Natasha
Sales Manager & Guest Communications in US

The Best PMS Software in the vacation rental insdustry

Comments: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our account manger. She is super responsive and available to help us troubleshoot integration issues with other platforms. She has helped us tremendously! We are a small but fast growing business and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with Guesty helps us continue to learn all the new Guesty features to help us better manage our business. She is super sweet, personal, and very detailed. We love Guesty!

Pros:

The unified message inbox and app capabilities to manage our listings on the go.

Cons:

Looking forward to more visual training materials & courses.

Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great if you only want to be on Airbnb

Comments: We needed automated messaging and we needed to get out to other channels besides Airbnb. Their mobile apps are sad and ineffective for our team members, so we go some messaging automation help but no help for our team really communicating. Team members can't communicate directly with any messaging only tasking tools that didn't work according to the permission matrix Guesty published. If you have a desire to be on the biggest channels, this is not your platform. If you need tools and accounting and other services, this is not your platform. We are actually, currently paying 60% of what we would pay for the most robust enterprise level platform that's way beyond our capability to utilize in this industry. Maybe you start with Guesty when you have two properties, but if you're doing well they siphon an incredible amount of money out of your business. If you don't plan on growing, this might be a good solution.

Pros:

Automated messages are great and the multi-calendar is nice. These seem to be the only features that are completely reliable.

Cons:

We naively took a recommendation from someone to use Guesty and had a hard time discovering other options out there. Do more research. There are four excellent options that are roughly 40-75% cheaper. The price for this platform is absurd. Tools rarely work as promised. They are not a true channel manager. They only integrate with airbnb and booking.com, but they've been promising "coming soon" for serveral other channels forever, but doesn't look like it will happen. If you go with Booking.com through Guesty, you have to live with the 20% cut to Booking.com which didn't help us increase revenue when we already have 85% occupancy. Our only choice there was to actually reduce our revenue, so that was a non-starter. If you're a good operator with high rates and occupancy, I don't know how this platform can do anyting but stagnate your growth. Only banks, cable companies and Guesty gets away with saying, "sorry for the inconvenience" when they're product doesn't work. In every other business is means refunds/rebates/credit/gifts.... something that tells your customer you regret you failed to meet the expectations you set. They completely ignored me on every occasion I suggested they should consider crediting us for their inability to deliver a myriad of promises. Onboarding was such a rush job, weekly sessions promptly ending after 60 minutes. "Send us your questions". Not great onboarding. Analytics are mediocre, not powerful at all, practically non-existent.

Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Nightmare of a Software Experience - stay away / False Advertising

Comments: If you are like me, of course you need a solution. I was misled by the marketing and sales team to sign up here, and misled by biased 'comparison' web pages on the internet that are optimized enough to bring everything to the forefront. I have built my lil airbnb biz to 150k/year plus ( gross, not net ) in less then a year, and as a software engineer, I know good software when I see it. I have tried 8 or 10 similar tools and reviewed 50 - 60 to pick those 8. I am happy to share what worked to help those out in a similar position. Here is what I have tried and what worked, with + and - to compare advantages and disadvantages. What I detest most of all is business models like guesty's, which want a percentage of your company ( via a percentage of your sales ) to give you their service. Avoid these at all costs. Lodgify
- Solid site for creating your own bookings, CANT import your listings, you have to recreate them, expensive... currently at $34/listing.
Tokeet
- Tons of promise at the beginning, automates import and export to different sites, start with Airbnb listings you created and auto generate listings elsewhere - but the messaging feature is so darn broken it made me want to pull my hair out. Every single incoming message is a new thread. Imagine looking at your phone and there are 30 new message threads from the same person. What the... Also, the linking listings to avoid double bookings feature requires a Phd to get correct, its BAD... more below

Pros:

The chat with customers feature worked well.

Cons:

- False promises by the sales reps - Glitchy software - If you try to import your Airbnb listings, it will erase all of your 'linked listings' rules - which are there to prevent double bookings, AND NOT TELL YOU - so you will be immediately exposed to double booking if you are using this feature. Even https://tokeet.com/ was wise enough to put a note in there. - If you try to set it up yourself instead of waiting for a rep to do it for you, the software will immediately start charging your card without letting you know. - They promised to help simplify my business, but in the end the glitchy software and terrible documentation vastly complicated it. - They promised to scale my ads to many different channels, but did not, in the sales call, mention any of the additional hurdles which would be present in each channel. - It was faster, cheaper and simpler to add the listings to other channels manually then to try to use this software - The sales rep offered a full refund when he found out I was dissatisfied, but then failed to deliver and stopped responding to communications, while still charging my card, weeks after he agreed to issue a refund. - The customer service department is by email only and very slow to respond, so I spent several nights with my system that I worked really hard to create in shambles, cancelling all my plans, trying to fix the errors this system created by hooking it in. In a nutshell, DO NOT use this software. Even if it was free.

Serge
Serge
Owner in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Great software, always evolving but pricing and support is an issue

Comments: Very happy with Guesty overall. They are constantly evolving and adding features and the staff is courteous and knowledgeable. Its a struggle though to understand the value proposition or why I would continue paying 3x pricing. Recently bid out a competitor and savings were over $100k with a 200+ unit portfolio. Wishing nothing but the best for them but would like to see more competitive bulk pricing and faster to market solutions. If a small company like Hostaway has Expedia integration and multiple payment processors then why is Guesty still behind?

Pros:

Guesty is always adding features. The current feature set is very robust. Integrations with almost every player in the industry. Bugs and upgrades with every new rollout. Great team and best capitalized company in the industry. Eventually should have the most robust feature set in the industry.

Cons:

Constant bugs in the calendar. Same day Airbnb reservations do not get auto assigned meaning you need staff constantly watching Guesty OR lose the ability for same day reservations OR risk an unassigned reservations. No solution or even affirmation of this problem. I have been begging support to resolve this and always get stock copy and paste answers. Support is generally lacking. They respond quickly but never dive deep enough into an issue or offer resolution. Pricing is pretty much the highest in the industry even though the feature set is not the best in class. Still no integration with Expedia or second payment processor. If you have over 2% chargebacks then Stripe will kick you off the platform and Guesty has no alternatives integrated. This is a huge problem. A lot of nickel and diming on pricing. They now want an additional $3/unit for "advanced analytics" which is really just basic analytics you would expect from any platform.

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway

3 years ago

Hi Serge, Thank you for such a detailed review. We always are looking toward our user's feedback to help Guesty grow. We appreciate that versatile payment processors and a direct connection to Expedia are crucial for some of our clients. Our Product team is currently working towards a goal to be able to provide both of these features. Your Customer Success Manager Jerome will continue to work with you on some of your other issues with Support and Guesty's value proposition. We appreciate your continued partnership and please do not hesitate to reach out at any time. The Guesty Customer Success Team

Joanne
Head of Operations in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

We operate efficiently because of Guesty!

Pros:

- We use Guesty every single day and would not be able to run our business efficiently without it. - We had a lot of issues using Guesty initially but things improved significantly after we were assigned to a dedicated account manager, Sarah. She is helpful, responsive, and helps push things along. She organizes a quarterly business review where she presents a lot of helpful info specific to our business. - We use the inbox management function the most. Having multiple team members respond at the same time and seeing who typed what has improved our accountability and team efficiency. - The ability to publish listings to multiple platforms at once is a huge time saver. - Customer service team has improved tremendously. This used to be a big pain point (i.e. not receiving timely responses with responses that did not make sense) but the support team has gotten a big revamp and we have no more complaints.

Cons:

- Quite a lot of bugs. You have to refresh constantly. Sometimes the wrong listing will show on the reservation and once you refresh, it shows up correctly. Sometimes the system pushes listing updates immediately, sometimes not. - Onboarding was terrible. Our onboarding specialist only wanted to follow a fixed script and when we had additional questions, she would have to submit a ticket. However, that was 1.5 years ago so hopefully, that has improved now. - Guesty has quite frequent new releases. However many of their new releases come with undisclosed caveats. We were excited by their announcements but then realized it doesn't work as it should. - Guesty is very expensive and much more expensive than their competitors.

Lydia
Director in Sint Maarten

False Advertisement simply.

Comments: Guesty does NOT have SUPPORT. Though the sales team are "escalating the issue" or "handling it" or "contacting support on our behalf". All we have are messages saying to put a payment processor. We asked for a direct call with support to address these serious issues. The Answer: Support is "evaluating the best way to get back to you regarding that" . Yup...They don't know about phones, direct emails, Google Meet, Zoom, Face time, Whatsapp Video etc...They're evaluating!One thing that DOES WORK though...is INVOICING. We've been invoiced:1- An integration that still has not happened2- Monthly invoices for a software that is costing us tons of time and moneyAnyway.. Now with HOSTAWAY and they are honest and know their product.

Pros:

The advertising was great but reality did not measure up.

Cons:

Simply put...False advertisement.I have been a Vacation Rental Manager for the last 15 years and have used a large array of channel software. We decided the switch to Guesty in October . It was a tight decision between Hostaway and Guesty. We do not use a payment pocessor.We went with Guesty. It has now been a few months and nothing we were told about the aspects of the software is true in our case.Guesty does NOT have a UNIFIED INBOX. Website and Vrbo not covered.Guesty does NOT manage BOOKINGS. You cannot set up reminders for upcoming balance based on your booking schedule. It has to be done manually. Guesty is NOT SAFE. While on a chat with a guest, the chat of another guest appeared! So guest information is not even safe.Guesty is NOT a CHANNEL MANAGER . Special price variations like short stays do not populate to all channels. Only to our website and not other channels. Bummer. Guesty does NOT work without a payment processor. Even though we precised this and were assured it would work.Guesty does NOT CALCULATE booking payments. INTEGRATION does NOT take 5 weeks.

Ariany
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Expensive for the HUGE lack of Customer service. There is no phone number to get support.

Comments: Not good at all. Couldn't tell you much about my experience with the employees other than a bunch of random names on emails.

Pros:

It has an easy format to use, when things work.

Cons:

The customer service part for me is the hands down the WORST part of this system. their "help" are tickets that are answered by random employees. Lets say you put a ticket request for something you may well have over 4 employees answering the "ticket" . Its hands down the worse. There is NO PHONE NUMBER, there is zero service over the phone. IF you are having a huge issue like I did with a merge with airbnb and double bookings. Get ready to have to open a million tickets and have to resolve the problem YOURSELF. For the price you pay on guesty, an over the phone customer support is a bare minimum they should offer. Not to mention, they just now added accounting (basic for a PMS system) and you have to pay a "initiation fee" for "training" that's about $1k, then add another $10 per month per property to use the accounting system of theres. Again, having accounting in a PMS system is a very basic thing to offer. I wonder is every time they "add something" will we have to pay another $10 a month per home ? As well as another huge "training fee" ? Another HUGE CON is their "website" feature, just doesn't work, literally every other day that I go on my site its down, or there is warning message before the site opens. I was told I could use guesty to connect with my own site and having the "booking widget" type of deal work on it.. False statement .

Kevin

Best-in-class for category

Comments: Overall, great company and product with responsive help, and totally on-it customer success team. Highly recommend the product, but don't use it for only one feature. It's designed for, and has a high ROI for, a company making use of at least several features. Steep learning curve, but totally worth it.

Pros:

Feature-richness, including pricing and length-of-stay revenue optimization algorithms creation by ourselves, not an AI bot. We have found our knowledge of local market conditions to be better than that of auto-algorithms. Other features include calendar/pricing synch with the three leading platforms -- booking.com, airbnb, and VRBO/Homeaway -- as well as auto-messaging, auto-reviews, and a few others. Compelling ROI considering time saved, mistakes averted (e.g. no way to forget sending message to upcoming guest), and revenue increases.

Cons:

Partly because of its rich feature set, Guesty has a steep learning curve and a fairly complex UI. Some features are occasionally released ahead of maturity, like auto-tasks, and some features are just not intuitive. More expensive than the competition, so ROI is only compelling if you use at least several of the features (ie. not ideal for single-feature usage), but once it's up and running, the ROI is extremely compelling.

Doug
Owner in US

Great product, great price

Comments: Great customer service

Pros:

Lower cost, ease of use, lots of features

Cons:

Sometimes hard to reach help center, pet fee charges don't seem to reach the different booking channels

Alternatives Considered: Rentals United and Lodgify

Reasons for Choosing Guesty: better platform at a lower cost

Switched From: Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Guesty: Lower cost and best service

Nino
Communications Manager in France

NINO FROM WEHOST

Pros:

Using Guesty on everyday basis, assures me every day that this is the platform which is developing and adding new, helpful and useful details to the website each and every day. This website has the best team, which is available to help us for almost 24 hours a day. The platform is useful as well as for communicating with the guests, also for organizing our everyday work, dividing particular jobs in between colleagues and many more. Guesty has planty different functions, which we discover everyday since we began working with its great team!

Cons:

A few months ago there were some episodes, where Guesty would stop working for a few minutes, but this happened very rarely and only because the website was going through the newest updates. But after having discussed this issue with our manager and with the customer support, Guesty team has been notifying us about any upcoming technical delays (which has certainly made it all way easier) and also we practically haven't had those moments since then, even though the website has went through sooo many updates.

Jared

Don't wait any longer!

Pros:

Do not hesitate in making Guesty a part of your business. This company has allowed us to grow from start-up to a thriving Short-Term Rental Management company in record time. Guesty's development team takes great pride in creating the tools and resources we need to operate at peak performance. The customer service representatives are always available 24hrs a day and make our jobs so much easier. Give this company 6 stars!

Cons:

CRM and CSSM features would be nice to have but they are in the pipeline and are coming soon!

Alternatives Considered: Streamline

Jakub Aleksander
Director in UK
Real Estate, Self Employed

Best Channel Manager on the market.

Pros:

The quality of the software and the professionalism of their team.

Cons:

It is on the more expensive side however you get what you pay for.

4 months ago

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review, Jakub. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to spread the word about Guesty. We’re here for you anytime.

Aaron
Host Property Manager in US

Be Careful Of Hidden Costs, Lack Of Support, And Billing Issues

Comments: Buyer beware. Although the functionality is good, the onboarding people are not transparent with costs. With VRBO and direct booking, it is necessary to set up a payment processor, which in my case I had to set up 5 for 5 different LLCs. Guesty encourages you to use Guesty Pay, which in my case I had to pay 5 different activation fees of $50 I wasn't aware of, as well as a $20 monthly fee on top of 10% processing fees. They basically are telling me too bad I should have read the disclosure closer. There is a lot to do to onboard and I missed it. Guesty is relentless about encouraging nervous new users to buy there add ons. I also have my 5 different LLCs set up to be billed for Guesty Management Software separately, and they keep billing one account, which causes overdraft issues. I keep getting the run around saying they are aware of the issue, and are forwarding to the correct team - BUT IT HAS BEEN OVER 3 MONTHS WITH NO HELP.

Pros:

I like the synchronization of channels, and the calendar.

Cons:

Not an easy way to share calendar with cleaner unless they use the app. Unified inbox is glitchy with VRBO. Guesty tries too aggressively to push their products on you, without transparency of costs. They have billed the wrong account several months in a row. Customer support is very slow on some matters.

5 months ago

Hi Aaron, We are sorry to hear about this experience. We would love to connect with you ASAP to help remedy this situation. We work hard to make sure all our users are taking full advantage of what we have to offer and are more than satisfied with our platform. Please provide us with your email and we will get in touch to resolve this matter.

Alexandra
Founder in Austria

Best Tool for Fast Growing Property Managers

Comments: Guest communication for multiple properties costs a lot of time. Guesty found very efficient and innovative ways in solving this problem and we are very satisfied with this service. Guesty helps us save a lot of time and money - we can manage multiple listings/properties on multiple rental platforms. Without this solution we would have not been able to grow as we did.

Pros:

Crucial for our decision was the guest communication service and the fact that the software just works! Previously to Guesty we have worked with a low-cost property management tool which was ok for the first business years. As soon as the number of properties grew - at some point very fast - and the landlord`s and guest´s demands grew, we started searching for a more competitive tool. Especially in terms of fast and reliable connectivity with the rental platforms, the imported features, analytics and pricing tools Guesty offers solid solutions. In terms of outsourcing guest communication it is the best solution we have found until now.

Cons:

It gets some time until you understand all features, but the Guesty support is really helpful.