ClickUp Reviews

4.7 (3,553) Write a Review!

About ClickUp

ClickUp is the future of work - it's one app to replace them all. ClickUp is the #1 fastest growing productivity app in 2022.

Learn more about ClickUp

Pros:

It helps in keeping all task in organizing way plus it is enriched with user friendly interface which is easy to use.

Cons:

When adding new tickets/cards to my boards, I often experienced delays. A couple of times some of the cards I've just added were lost.

ClickUp ratings

4.3

8.8/10

ClickUp has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 3,553 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ClickUp before?

Filter reviews (3,553)

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

It is easy to assign tasks within the team using ClickUp

5.0 last month New

Comments: ClickUp has been a huge help in terms of keeping track of everything that needs doing within the company, from scheduling meetings and updating calendars to keeping track of individual projects. Our team managers are able to keep tabs on everything with the Watcher function.

Pros:

ClickUp is helpful in many ways; for starters, it allows us to create and keep track of projects with ease. It comes with a variety of functions, such as a nighttime mode. Other than that, we have access to a variety of dashboards and layouts. It's one of a kind and simple to use thanks to its built-in calendar and reminders.

Cons:

For an untested group, the process of adoption can present several obstacles. In many cases, we still don't know what the optimal course of action is when it comes to automating tasks. There is a wide variety of options for controlling alerts that can be changed or removed.

4 weeks ago

Hey Sarah! Thanks so much for the review! ���� We really appreciate the time you took to share your opinion and we're glad to hear that ClickUp has been helpful in many ways. Also, please know that our Support team is available anytime to answer any ClickUp questions and provide assistance whenever you need. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] so we can offer suggestions to help you automate tasks and control your alerts. Our Support team is available anytime to help!✨

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Excellent when monitoring projects with our work team

4.0 last month New

Comments: Since switching to ClickUp, we've been able to record our internal procedures and processes within the software itself. One of the most useful features is the ability to attach relevant files and webpages to a specific project, list, or folder. Team members can keep their conversations related to a certain job or project using the chat function.

Pros:

ClickUp enables teams to stay in sync by facilitating collaboration on a single activity where all participants can see each other's contributions, comments, and status updates.

Cons:

When staff are involved in many projects at once, as well as having schedules that involve repeated activities, it can be difficult to keep everyone on the same page with regard to their own agendas. As a result, the project manager will appreciate the added flexibility of calendar management.

Maria
Manager in UK
Medical Devices, 10,000+ Employees

Too complex

2.0 last month New

Comments: It is an ambitious product but ultimately the learning curve was too much for my team.

Pros:

The number of features and capabilities is impressive

Cons:

It was too complicated to learn how to use. It would be too much to ask my team to convert to this platform.

4 weeks ago

Hey Maria! Thank you for the feedback! ���� We're sad to hear that you found ClickUp too complicated to learn how to use, but we'd love to change that. Please contact us at [email protected] so we can offer suggestions that may improve your experience. Our Support team is available anytime to help!✨

Johannsen
Johannsen
Senior Consultant in Philippines

Streamline Your Project Management with ClickUp

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, I have found ClickUp to be a valuable tool for managing projects and improving team productivity. Its flexibility, collaboration features, and integration capabilities make it a strong choice for many organizations. However, the cost and learning curve may be a drawback for some users.

Pros:

Flexibility: ClickUp offers a wide range of customizable features, allowing me to tailor the platform to fit the specific needs of my team and projects.Collaboration: ClickUp makes it easy for my team to collaborate and communicate, with features such as real-time updates, commenting, and file sharing.Integration: ClickUp integrates with a variety of other tools, including Google Drive and Trello, making it easy to incorporate into our existing workflow.Productivity: The platform offers a variety of productivity features, including the ability to set deadlines, track progress, and prioritize tasks, which has helped to improve the efficiency of our team.

Cons:

Cost: Depending on the size of your team and the features you need, ClickUp can be a bit pricey.Learning curve: It can take some time to fully understand and utilize all of the features that ClickUp offers, which can be a bit overwhelming for new users.

Amanda
Amanda
Content Creator, Social Media Strategist in US
Online Media, Self Employed

Clickup 💎

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It’s been a really overall great experience having somewhere to host everything we need to operate.

Pros:

I love the visual assets of the platform, as a visual person a spread sheet is to overwhelming being able to color coordinate and have the creative freedom to organize in a way that makes sense to me is everything

Cons:

I don’t like the notifications I feel like they should push through on the top of the screen vs having to click into the sections to find them

last month

Hey, Amanda! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Jacob
Jacob
Creative Director in US

The best project manager out there, but not without it's hiccups

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: This software has helped us streamline our creative process and help keep projects from falling through the cracks. Although the learning curve is steep, once the software becomes intuitive for you, you will not want to use anything else.

Pros:

This is by far the best project management software our team has used, by a wide margin. The customization this software offers is fantastic. We are also able to let our clients in on specific projects with ease. Tracking the status, due dates, and flow of a project is very intuitive.

Cons:

The initial learning curve of the software is a bit too steep. People who have trouble with technology, will likely have even more trouble learning how to effectively use this software. Also, notifications have been spotty for us for the entire year we have been using this software. It has caused us to miss updates a few times.

2 weeks ago

Hey, Jacob! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance! ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources. Have an amazing and productive day!

Marketing Manager in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11-50 Employees

Great Project Management Software!

5.0 last month New

Comments: ClickUp was instumental in organizing our overall marketing calendar, from the big picture down to the individual task and assignee level.

Pros:

Easy to set up and implement - very intuitive. Robust features that meet nearly every need for project and task management.

Cons:

Some features require an upgrade, which is annoying.

4 weeks ago

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Digital Manager in Brunei
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees

ClickUp is the most customizable project management software in the market

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall experience is good and helps our team to be more productive.

Pros:

It fits perfectly with our complex organization process. Customizable and can be integrated with other productivity tools and systems.

Cons:

Onboarding and training users take a bit of time and familiarization. The notification has some settings limitations with task creation per team vs per individual.

4 weeks ago

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance! ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources. Have an amazing and productive day!

Obasi Kanu
Obasi Kanu
Freelancer in Nigeria
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

''The all-in-one productivity platform is ClickUp''

5.0 last month New

Comments: An effective cloud-based project management and communication solution is ClickUp. Although the user interface can initially look overwhelming (especially with the free version), once you get used to it, it will feel natural. For companies and projects of all sizes and across all sectors, ClickUp is a great option.

Pros:

It's amazing and really impressive how quickly they release new features - all without any significant flaws. Because of that pace and the abundance of fantastic features, ClickUp is undoubtedly all we were searching for. It simply works. Since implementing ClickUp, our staff has been significantly more productive.

Cons:

It takes some time to become used to the UI and move through the learning curve to grasp all of the functions, just like with any new software, but hey, what you spend in time now can save you countless hours afterwards.

3 weeks ago

Hey there! Thanks so much for the 5-star review. Your feedback is truly appreciated! ⭐️ ����⭐️ ����⭐️ We're sad to hear that you experienced a learning curve with the platform, but please know that our Support team is available around the clock to help with any ClickUp-related matters. They have excellent resources to share and they're always happy to help with anything you need. ����

Matthew
Matthew
Founder in US

Incredible Software, but not without quirks

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, ClickUp was a game changer. Tracking our tasks and projects allowed our business to identify our least profitable clients and plan our time better, making us a more profitable company as we learned to pivot to clients where we could make a better impact.

Pros:

By far, ClickUp has been the most impactful investment our company made in 2022. The project management tools are what we use every day, with every client and every task.

Cons:

ClickUp can be slow and on occasion, have delays in showing changes or new items. The software is set for a big update in Q1 2023, which has promised to address speed.

2 weeks ago

Hey, Matthew! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Owner in US

Couldn't Live without Clickup!

Comments: Amazing; highly recommended (and we've tried all of the project management tools out there!)

Pros:

Clickup is a lifesaver. They say you shouldn't build a product that "does everything" but these developers fly in the face of that logic and WE love it! No app before it has had the flexibility and feature-rich setup that we require, while also being intuitive and user friendly. They are continually adding improvements to an already robust system and I am so impressed with them. We love their goals feature, their extreme flexibility with how to use and view data (kanban, lists, cal, gnatt, timeline, etc.) and their overall vision for project management - we're super fans!

Cons:

They can always work on reducing clicks for the user. I'd love for them to really consider priority management and how to make this easier within their system. Also, higher-level planning features within their system would be great!

Melody
Credentialing Specialist, Accreditation Secreteary in US
Mental Health Care, 11-50 Employees

Great collaborating task app! Takes a minute to learn, but changes everything once you do!

Comments: ClickUp has revolutionized our agencies ability to track tasks and to be able to collaborate as a team! I have multiple "Spaces" set up within my workspace that help me keep my life and job organized. Here are some of the spaces that I have:
1. Work tasks - private list that only me and who I add can see (shared with my direct boss so she knows where I'm at and can collaborate w me), Sorted into lists based on topic
2. Personal tasks - I put to-dos here for my personal life, so I don't forget to do those things either! Even though I'm in the "Workspace" for my employer, I can set up a list for myself that only I can see!
3. Administrative Staff shared workspace - this is a space where all of the administrative staff at the agency can collaborate, organize tasks, assign between each other and maintain our productivity!
4. Accreditation Space: Our agency is accredited through an organization called CARF and in order to maintain this accreditation, we have to comply with over 1,500 standards! It's a huge job and a lot to track! Our most recent project has been to enter, set tracking and assign all of these standards to members of our "CARF Team!" My job is to basically be the secretary for all of the information and make sure it's completed on time and to track all of the paperwork and data, so it's available when our next accreditation survey rolls around. There is NO WAY that this level of tracking and organization would be possible without ClickUp!
This is a game changer!

Pros:

This is a great task app! For me, one of most important feature is the ability to collaborate with others in your team! We have multiple "teams" of people throughout our agency and we have various "Spaces" set up for the different teams to track tasks and make sure we aren't missing details! Here are a few of my other favorite features: 1. Tasks can be assigned to specific team members within the space 2. Folders can be shared with those not on the team to make collaborating easier 3. There is a ton of customization options for tasks to help you such as: priority level, due dates, tags, creating dependencies in tasks (which links tasks so you know you can't do one until you do the other), leaving notes/comments on the tasks so you remember where you left off or to @mention someone and converse with them. 4. There are multiple ways to view tasks like in a list or on a calendar, board view, etc (or multiple views combined!) 5. You can view all tasks assigned to everyone or just those assigned to you and you can sort how the tasks are organized on your "view"

Cons:

It takes a minute to learn the features and understand the possibilities. The fact that there are so many options is amazing! However, there is definitely a learning curve in understanding how the program works and getting a feel for how to set things up and utilize them in a way that is best for you.

Jose J
Jose J
CTO in US

ClickUp boosted the productivity in our team.

Comments: After I understood and teach my team how to deploy and integrate ClickUp into our business, it has been a great experience so far, not to mention the wonderful customer support from the ClickUp team. Also, they are releasing new great features every often that we immediately integrate into our workspaces.

Pros:

What I like about ClickUp is that is a very powerful tool that allows me and my team to track tasks, brainstorm ideas, create documentation, content calendars, and planning, share tasks and documents with clients, and many more features that we are still discovering every day.

Cons:

Understanding how to organize the workspaces in ClickUp could be a little overwhelming for certain users. In my personal case, I had to enroll on the ClickUp University site to understand certain features, however in their tutorials, they already had different workspaces with dummy information, but there was no explanation on how to create that information from scratch. Thankfully, I found a few YouTube videos that explained how to create information from scratch, following easy analogies from our everyday life.

5 months ago

Letha
Marketing Director in US
Events Services, 2-10 Employees

Game Changer - Get Everything In View & On Track Easily

Comments: From onboarding to a year later I'm very happy with how it's worked for myself, the business and the team. I love that I can open my clients space and see exactly where we are at in work production.

Pros:

Ease of use, the UI is very intuitive. What I like is the many ways to customize the best workflow for you. And if your business changes it can change with you. The cost is affordable. Again many ways to customize this for your world. For me I've finally found a project management tool that works for my unique instance. The Goals feature is brilliant.

Cons:

I only wish the project budgeting, tracking and time tracking functionality worked better as a whole.

2 years ago

Hey, Letha! Thanks for the kind words to describe your ClickUp experience! We appreciate users, like yourself, taking the time out of your day to share how ClickUp has made your life just a little more productive! It is music to our ears! We are dedicated to improving all of our features, including time tracking and possibly budgeting! Feel free to check out our feedback boards to see what exciting things we have on the horizon! Check it out here: https://clickup.canny.io/

Growth Marketing Manager in Ecuador

It is by far the best project management tool out there

Comments: It's been great, I've used other products in the past and have to say this one's the best

Pros:

It's easy to use, I followed some simple tutorials online and setup my whole organization Its time tracking feature replaces things like Time Doctor, with ease. I like that I can share boards and projects publicly or keep them private for specific groups of teams

Cons:

When you upload documents on a card it is not truly visible. There's the left section with a space for a description and the right section for comments, but none are useful, they should change that whole interface.

5 months ago

Rudolf
Rudolf
Founder in Hungary
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Best of all for tasks and project management

Pros:

I've tried them all, both the well-known project management tools and the newer ones, more document-oriented. ClickUp has the absolute best development team, listens to their community's voting platform and reveals new features every week. At the same time, their packages are reasonably priced, so affordable for many. We run a small real estate development company with ClickUp.

Cons:

Their UI could be cleaner and their mobile app should be relaunched for sure. With their latest implementation of 'Automation' it looks very promising, and I hope they can keep up with the new players and make ClickUp more document oriented.

Thierry
Project manager in Switzerland

My all-in-one tool

Comments: For single usage with simple task lists mangement.
Or with full project and team collaboration. The customization for fields, status, project views make ClickUp a leader to me, for an affordable price.

Pros:

It can do all what I want and regular updates make it available to do even more every week. UI is great and evolutive. With the document recent evolution, ClickUp becomes the real all in one solution to mix task vs notes management. Mobile app is now great.

Cons:

Seriously not a lot. I would be happy if ClickUp would offer and end-to-end encrypted solution.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist in US

It allows flexible team cooperation on daily activities

Comments: Organization of a little project. It sits perfectly in the middle of the two extremes: too basic and too complex. When it comes to connecting chores and keeping track of them all in one location, there is no limit to the possibilities. To have all my work documented correctly, it's nice that you can insert comments and embeds, even Genially.

Pros:

All of the templates and their adaptability give a clear picture of the possibilities. Fortunately, the Clickup university and other resources, such as videos, make a wealth of learning readily available. This makes it simpler for me to keep track of the many projects on which my team is currently working, allowing me to better allocate resources and time.

Cons:

Even if you think you're on a subpage of a document, it might be difficult to tell. It's difficult to see the differences between two templates with the same name.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in US
Internet, 1,001-5,000 Employees

ClickUp has several functionalities and is easy to use

Comments: The management team uses ClickUp to keep track of activities and projects on a bi-weekly basis. It's been a great tool for keeping track of tasks in general. Unfortunately, the product isn't working effectively for our group since we haven't utilized it regularly enough to get everyone on board in understanding the system.

Pros:

My work group's productivity has skyrocketed since I began using this program. As a result, we're able to streamline the management of many initiatives. Having certain templates makes them extremely simple, keeping all the files in one place, making it easier to coordinate with the project members, and helping to finish it in an expected time and with great security.

Cons:

In turns out that keeping track of items correctly necessitates meticulous tagging and categorization of each and every item. Some members of our staff have been unable to meet this new standard.

Janne
CEO in Finland
Accounting, Self Employed

ClickUp – The best project management app out there

Comments: Before ClickUp I used Asana for a while and before that I had a very out-of-date project management tool with a good time-tracking system but which basically required that you had your own lists of tasks somewhere else as creating them and managing due dates was a maze. So, for a long time I used outlook tasks and calendar to manage my time and to make sure I don't forget to do something vital, but there was no hierarchy and the lack of checklists and having an overall scattered system just led to mistakes. ClickUp's Lord-of-the-Ring-ish "One App to Replace Them All" slogan was the single initial thing that caught my attention and I had to see is there any truth in that promise. And I've seen my productivity go up as I spend much less time double-checking have I done this and that and when, and it's tad much easier to organize my upcoming work and plan out my future projects.

Pros:

The level of customizability that ClickUp has was exactly what I needed. Too many apps are trying to shoehorn users into a very narrow way of working and organizing the workflow. As a downside, this makes it harder to get started with ClickUp. Another factor that I enjoy is ClickUp's hierarchy, which enables me to plan my monthly work to the tiniest of detail but still get an uncluttered bird eye's view of the major elements and their deadlines. Forms is also a very nice addition and practical when working with customers. Automations are amazing too (though I hope version 2.0 has space-wide and global automations).

Cons:

One major thing I'm still struggling with is time tracking with ClickUp. Now when I don't have employees, it's manageable and dashboards can somewhat (with multiple filtered calculations) squeeze out the information that I want, but setting it all up is laborious (and still a few months ago calculations were buggy, but that seem to have been fixed now). What I'd really like to see is an editable calendar view of the time tracked, ability to calculate overtime, etc. Another important feature to me was the ability to set up recurring tasks in a fairly complex way. Basically, most of my customer work is cyclical and repeats more or less the same from month to month. It's not perfect as I'd like to be able to make complete lists recur so that I wouldn't lose my dependencies and while you can get close to this by saving templates, it's still a lot of manual work when you have a lot of lists and then you have to link them all to your dashboards again. I also have a good number of tasks that recur daily (due date change) but at the beginning of the month they should recur as new tasks (to reset time tracking). As a minor wish, I'd like to be able to pin my favorite dashboards. And being able to assign dependencies, due dates and time estimates to checklist items would be a plus (I have a hierarchical way of using tasks, subtasks, and checklists based on the estimated time it takes to complete them and I really don't want to make 1-10 minute items into subtasks).

Author, "Boomer Reinvention: How to Create Your Dream Career Over 50" in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

Amazing New Project Management Platform

Comments: My workflow is pretty typical for a solopreneur. I have different kinds of projects that I put into different "Spaces" (kinda like "departments" or "divisions"). Then within each Space, I use the Lists (i.e. Lists of Tasks) to define a particular Project (yes, it may seem a tad confusing, but it does make sense within the platform). Then under the Lists, I add the Tasks for each step to complete the project - along with one additional level of SubTasks if I need to drill down one more notch. Very thoughtful attention to how things actually work. So, for Recurring Tasks, they've looked at most/all of the ways you could implement this feature, and given you an extensive set of options for what happens when an instance is completed and then needs to recur - so you can actually apply some conditional logic to a recurring task, vs just having it pop up on your calendar at regular intervals. Oh, and of course there's calendar integration, as well as an internal calendar. I love this feature: In the Calendar view, all your undated tasks are listed on a column on the right. Just drag the task over to a date you want to do it and populate ("calendar block") your calendar. If you have designated a time duration for that task, you can drop it onto a specific start time. How intuitive is that!

Pros:

ClickUp gets it right - and the price is unbeatable: currently FREE for most features. I am not a shill. I don't work for ClickUp. I am not an affiliate. I am just a solopreneur, ex corporate exec with a mania for organizing tasks and using technology to support my work process. I've tried Asana, Wrike (still have my very expensive yearly subscription...), Trello, Todoist, NirvanaHQ, Facile Things (yes, I confess, I'm a GTD aficionado), and I've trialed a bunch more (Zoho, Teamwork Projects, Airtable,Podio/Monday, Hive). ClickUp has them all beat in my view. First, they are an upstart with an ambitious roadmap that they're delivering on. Beautifully designed UI, smartly thought-out hierarchy, list or kanban views (and you don't have to choose as in Asana), analytics, time-tracking built-in, good use of colors to tag and visualize. Oh, and did I say Gantt charts? With dependencies? Within each task, ClickUp is not that different from Wrike or Asana - nor should it be. It's about how you can access those tasks, understand what you should be doing today, and then be able to assign tasks, track them, message and collaborate with co-workers. It also integrates with everything, including Slack of course, plus other time trackers if you're already subscribed, and yes, they do have a Zapier integration. Plus, support is lightning quick, and they have video after video after video on their YT channel if you want to see something demo'd and walked through. I could go on..

Cons:

Haven't found any negatives. But you might find something.

Jaden
Digital Marketer in US

8/10 — Extensive Features, All In One Project Management Tool, But Small Improvements Needed

Pros:

ClickUp is the best task manager I've used. In the past I've used Asana, Todoist, and Trello. ClickUp takes all the best features of these apps and integrates them into one. It's extremely powerful and likely has many features you didn't even know you needed. Time tracking, priority, status, dashboards, filters, views, documents, linked tasks, etc. . . there are a ton of features here that you'll find useful.

Cons:

1) Because there are so many features, clickup can take some getting used to. It took me 2-3 hours of watching videos and playing around with the software to get comfortable, but this investment was worth it in terms of time the software has saved me. 2) There are some small bugs that are annoying to deal with but not deal-breaking. Hopefully the dev team fixes these soon, and I'm sure they will because they seem to be quite active. The two bugs that were a pain were as follows: a - dashboard issues. Sometimes dashboards won't pull in new information, or a block would temporarily break. The dashboards on the iOS app are quite unstable as well. b - slow performance. The pc app is a port of the webapp, but much slower. The webapp is a bit better, but still needs performance improvements. Side Note: Add the webapp to your desktop so that it opens in a separate window → this is essentially a faster version of the PC app.

4 months ago

Hey, Jaden! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Eva
Journalist in Germany
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Great app for staying on top of my workdays, tasks and projects

Comments: Clickup has become the easiest way for me to organize my tasks per week because I can easily customize the lists-features to my needs. The best thing is that I can move all items around between lists per drag and drop (I created two lists, each with the five working days of the week: "Week A" and "Week B", because this is the best way for me). I can also plan out whole projects aside from my weekly schedule or combine the two. All lists appear in a neat sidebar. This way I can focus completely on the tasks for each day without having to look a the whole week. To distingish between jobs, I just tag them with different names and colors. And if a task is completed, I can check it "done" and it's gone. I really get stuff done now without getting stressed out anymore by constantly seeing my whole workload in front of me. Thank you, Clickup team!

Pros:

I really like organizing my jobs and tasks with Clickup (free version) because it's a both simple and highly customizable app. As a freelance journalist I often have to switch a lot between many jobs and clients. If I don't stay organized, I can easily miss tasks – with Clickup I can really stay on top of it and quickly change my plan day to day if something unexpected comes up. I mostly work alone, which is why a lot of other project management apps (which are mostly designed for teams) aren't right for me. Clickup allows me to do both. The software works nicely both on my desktop and my smartphone. I can create tasks and organize them in individual lists, tag them and create subtasks. I can also add due dates or estimated times to each task if I need to, so I can plan both my to dos for the week and my (realistic) workload for the day.

Cons:

I wouldn't change anything major, but like any great app Clickup's still missing some features :-) First and foremost I'd love a german version of Clickup. A real inbox to organize email and create tasks from it directly in Clickup would also come in handy (via IMAP and for any email provider, since I don't have either Outlook nor Google Mail). I would also like to rename the default (required) statuses and disable the "undo" popup in the left bottom corner, because it's really annoying when I remove a lot of tasks at once (they overlap my lists so that I can't use them until the popups disappear after a while). And last but not least: Some tasks are "in progress" for a long time but still far from "done". For example I sometimes work on just one text for many hours and I can't add any subtasks to that task. So I'd love to have a progess bar or circle to manually add the percentage I've already accomplished in each task (like in 10 % steps or so). This would greatly increase my motivation :-)

Assistant Manager in India
Automotive, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Review for ClickUp

4.0 last month New

Comments: Overall, my experience with ClickUp has been very positive. It is a powerful and flexible project management tool that has helped me stay organized and on top of my tasks and projects.One of the things I love most about ClickUp is the wide range of customization and organization options. I can create multiple views, such as a Kanban board or calendar view, and use a variety of methods to organize my tasks, such as tags and custom fields.The collaboration features are also excellent. I can easily share tasks and projects with my team, leave comments and feedback, and even video chat right within the app.The integration options are another major plus. I can connect ClickUp to all of my other productivity tools, such as Asana, Trello, and Google Calendar, which makes it easy to keep everything in one place.Overall, I have been very satisfied with ClickUp and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a comprehensive project management tool.

Pros:

I absolutely love ClickUp! It has quickly become my go-to project management tool because of its wide range of features and intuitive interface.One of my favorite features is the ability to customize my workspace with multiple views and organization methods. I can easily switch between a Kanban board, list view, calendar view, and more, which helps me stay on top of my tasks and projects no matter what my workflow looks like.The integration options are also top-notch. I can connect ClickUp to all of my other productivity tools, such as Asana, Trello, and Google Calendar, which makes it easy to keep everything in one place.Additionally, the collaboration features are top-notch. I can easily share tasks and projects with my team, leave comments and feedback, and even video chat right within the app.Overall, I highly recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a powerful and flexible project management tool. It has truly transformed the way I work and has helped me stay organized and on top of my game.

Cons:

One feature of ClickUp that I am not particularly fond of is the search function. While it is useful for finding specific tasks or projects, I have found it to be somewhat limited in its capabilities.For example, I often have trouble finding tasks that are buried within nested folders or subtasks. The search function does not always seem to dig deep enough to find these items, and I have to manually navigate through the folders to locate them.Additionally, the search function does not allow for very specific filtering options. I can't search for tasks based on certain custom fields or tags, which makes it difficult to narrow down my results when I have a large number of tasks to sift through.Overall, while the search function in ClickUp is useful, it could definitely be improved upon to make it more comprehensive and flexible.

2 weeks ago

Hey there! Thanks so much for the review! ���� We really appreciate the feedback and we're so glad that your overall experience with ClickUp has been positive. We also love hearing ideas for improvements from our users and we'd love for you to share your awesome Search suggestions on our feedback boards! Our Product team reviews every post and that's truly the best way for your ideas to be considered!����

Banti
Banti
Entrepreneur in India
Design, 2-10 Employees

My 6 Months Experience WIth Clickup

4.0 last month New

Comments: "I have to say that I am really impressed by ClickUp. The features are really easy and straightforward, making it a great resource for any creative professional."

Pros:

1. Up-to-date information: ClickUp's real-time collaboration feature ensures that everyone on the team has access to up-to-date information at all times.2. Automated task reminders: ClickUp automatically sends out notifications and alerts when tasks are due or added, helping keep you and your team organized and on track with projects. 3. Easy sharing of files & documents: You can easily share marketing plans, reports, strategies & other important documents using ClickUp's rich text Docs feature without having to send them via email or file transfers over external sites like Dropbox/Google Drive etc., 4. Advanced search options for quickly finding what you need : With advanced keyword searches in both titles as well as descriptions of tasks , it makes finding what one is looking for a breeze . 5 Secure data storage : All your data stored within Clickup is secure thanks to its advanced encryption protocols which ensure the safety of all your sensitive company data .

Cons:

1. Higher Cost than Alternatives: ClickUp's pricing plans are more expensive than some alternatives, making it difficult for small businesses and startups to access the platform’s features.2. Limited Third-Party Integrations: Compared to other project management tools, ClickUp does not offer a wide selection of third-party integrations which makes it harder for teams to sync with other platforms that they use on a daily basis. 3 . Lack of Advanced Features in Free Version : The free version lacks features such as reminders and task dependencies which can be quite useful when managing complex projects or processes with multiple stakeholders involved . 4. Interface Can Be Overwhelming at First : For those who are new to project management tools , the interface may feel overwhelming due its many elements and functions , so there might be an initial learning curve before users can get used to navigating around within the app . 5. Difficulty in Managing Multiple Projects Simultaneously : While ClickUp offers great task organization options within each project ,it is not as efficient when it comes down managing multiple projects simultaneously since you have switch between them frequently throughout your work day

4 weeks ago

Hey, Banti! We truly appreciate the time that you are taking to share details about your experience: the good, the bad, and the ugly! We can take it, we promise! We value your feedback and want you to know we're listening. It's a long road ahead as we work to make the world more productive and we appreciate you joining us on this journey. We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!