15 years helping Irish businesses

About Jotform

Analyze your best and worst with ready-made templates, automate your process, and easily create reports using Jotform.

Learn more about Jotform

Pros:

For surveys, reviews, or gathering any information from a group of people, JotForm is a simple solution. The program is incredibly simple to use and their customer support is very responsive.

Cons:

Sometimes, there are delays on the sender’s end showing that the form has been completed. It’s usually not long - a few minutes, at most, but it can be annoying when we’re on the spot.

Jotform ratings

4.6
4.4
4.6
4.5

8.7/10

Jotform has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,983 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Jotform before?

Filter reviews (1,983)

Ziva
Ziva
Sales Services Manager in Portugal
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

An efficient tool for creating forms and documents.

5.0 last month New

Comments: It has been a fruitful experience using Jotform for us. It provides us with one single tool for creating all our forms. It makes it easy to create forms for collecting customer details and feedback during sales.

Pros:

Jotform allows us to create any kind of form that we need without any restrictions. Creating forms is very easy and there are templates which guides us through it. Easy integration with our customer engagement product help us create survey and polling forms to collect customer feedback. It allows us to create beautiful forms by styling them.

Cons:

There has never been an issue in our experience with Jotform. All things works good and there is nothing not to like.

2 days ago

Hi Ziva, Thanks for the excellent rating and sharing a detailed experience on how easy it is for you to create forms using our platform.  If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Mark
Webmaster in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2–10 Employees

Jotform simplifies everything

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Customer support is generally very good. It sometimes depends on the person answering, and I sometimes get different answers from different people. But, they get back to me quickly and with good information. It's a complex program, does what I need, and help is available when things go wrong.

Pros:

I run a scholarship program using JotForm. We have a long application that is simple for students to complete. I share the results with 60 scholarship providers. Each one receives a different set of applications. All of this is simple to do.

Cons:

When creating reports, fields appear in the order they were created, not the order they are listed on the application. This means it takes more time to find the fields I want to include.

Alternatives Considered: Google Forms

Reasons for Choosing Jotform: It was not Adobe Sign, but rather Adobe forms, not listed as an option. Adobe discontinued the product.

Switched From: Adobe Acrobat Sign

Reasons for Switching to Jotform: Jotforms has a much more powerful reporting system.

3 days ago

Hi Mark, Thanks for your feedback. We're glad to hear that our platform helps streamline your application process and that sharing results is simple and straightforward. Can you explain a bit more about the issue you have encountered with creating reports? You can reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. As soon as we get a better idea of what's happening, we'll be able to help you more with this.

Philanthropy, Self Employed

Zero Decent Customer Service and Jotform forms are not working

1.0 last month New

Comments: terrible, the most frustrating experience. its a bad nightmare the responses I get, all irrelevant

Pros:

the forms were helpful for our line of business

Cons:

customer service is all automatic response without even looking at the problem writing about. can't solve major issues with the forms

4 weeks ago

Hi, We're sorry to learn about your negative experience with our platform and services. We are committed to assisting you in resolving these issues. Could you please reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ with additional details? This will help us better understand the situation and what's going on. If you have existing support tickets, please feel free to reply to them so we can further address your issues. You can also reach out to us via email in the email address we shared. We look forward to your response.

Nicholas
Technology Administrator in US
Consumer Goods, 51–200 Employees

If you use BigCommerce/Shopify, this product is amazing

Comments: Amazing. For the price, which is low compared to how much it is used, its been well worth its cost and more.

Pros:

It was super easy to create a form with rules and automation, and then embed into our website. It's kind of ridiculous the amount of control you have in Jotform, and our ability to then import this into Netsuite is just icing on the cake (we email submitted forms to our CMS portion of Netsuite).

Cons:

I really don't have a negative at the moment.

Alternatives Considered: BigCommerce and Shopify

Reasons for Switching to Jotform: The built inapplications for both BigCommerce and Shopify work, but you have EXTREME limitation. We needed more customization and rules, especially as this will be used by a customer submitting things like cases/questions/returns.

2 months ago

Hi Nicholas, Thanks for sharing a detailed review of our platform. We are glad that our platform fits your needs as you build your form. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Ally
Founder and Lead Planner in US
Events Services, Self Employed

Lifesaver and Easy

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Cannot live without it! I literally use everyday!

Pros:

I like the functionality and ease in customization.

Cons:

If I forget to connect to Google Drive, when I do, I wish we could sync all data not just from when it was connected and going forward (I know there is the option to sync all data when connecting Google Sheets).

Alternatives Considered: Typeform

Reasons for Choosing Jotform: I just liked the functionality better in JotForm. At the time with typeform it was setting up each field as a separate question was annoying to me.

Switched From: Typeform

Reasons for Switching to Jotform: Ease of setting up and customizing. I love the ease and ability to choose what is connected to the Google Sheet and Google Drive and all the capability it has for integration and customization.

4 days ago

Hi Ally, Thanks for your excellent rating. We are happy to know that our platform fits your needs, and it was easy for you to use. We have escalated your request to our Developers at this ticket: https://www.jotform.com/answers/15125711 on syncing previous data to Google Drive. When or if it's implemented depends on their workload, how viable it is, and how many other users request it. If there are any updates, we’ll circle back to the thread and let you know. As a workaround for now, you can download all your submissions data and files from your Tables and upload them manually to your Google Drive. Here are links to the guides on how to download the submissions data and files: 1. Download Submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-download-form-submissions-to-excel/ 2. Download Submission Files: https://www.jotform.com/help/356-download-files/ If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Andrew
Safety and Security Manager in UK
Airlines/Aviation, 51–200 Employees

Very easy to use but a bit pricy.

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, I have found JotForm easy to use and am still learning much of what is available. Their biggest downfall so far is their customer services, they do respond but mainly with generic answers that really do not help with specific enquiries.

Pros:

There is a wide range is fields available which makes forms highly customizable. The form builder interface is easy to use. The final form is clean and well presented, even with the default overlay. There are many integrations to choose from.

Cons:

The price is quite high especially as there are alternatives available that are much cheaper. Support is very sparse and a little erratic with questions being answered is a very generic way. Integrations are not very straightforward to set up.

Alternatives Considered: Google Forms, WPForms and Microsoft Forms

Reasons for Switching to Jotform: Very easy to use. Highly customizable. Nice clean end product.

4 weeks ago

Hi Andrew, Thanks for sharing a detailed review of our platform. We are glad that you enjoyed the form customization feature and ease of use. Our plan pricing is more than competitive as it gives you the kind of benefits and features you look for in this price range. Your feedback is appreciated as we strive to improve and give you the best service.  If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Anzio
CEO in US
Graphic Design, Self Employed

Jotform: The Best Form and App builder out!

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Jotform is a game-changer! The ability to create fully functional forms without any coding is revolutionary. The platform is flexible—I can add conditional logic, integrate with other tools, and even accept payments directly through my forms and apps. Jotform is the ultimate no-code tool for building forms and apps. It's made my job so much easier!

Pros:

Jotform has completely transformed the way I handle form creation! The ease of use is unparalleled—I was able to create complex forms within minutes without writing a single line of code. It's incredibly user-friendly, and the drag-and-drop interface makes designing forms an absolute breeze. Highly recommend Jotform for anyone looking to simplify their workflow!

Cons:

As someone with zero coding knowledge, Jotform has been a lifesaver. The flexibility and creativity it offers are amazing. But, I wish we could add video to the background of the regular forms like you can in the card view. I think this would give both a dynamic look, reach and feel for customer interaction.

4 weeks ago

Hi Anzio, Thanks for the excellent review and recommendation. We are happy to know that you find our platform convenient and user-friendly. You can add a background as a GIF or video in the classic form layout, but you would have to use custom CSS. You can reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help you with that. We have also gone ahead and escalated your request to our developers at this ticket: https://www.jotform.com/answers/15165751. When or if it's implemented depends on their workload, how viable it is, and how many other users request it. If there are any updates, we’ll circle back to this thread and let you know.

Enrique
VP of Technology in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

The best tools for digital data capturing

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Jotform, was the best solution for our services, to bring multiple Intergrations together to our service, and allow us to immediately expand and capture critical data for our business and customer, on we are 12 months into it and there are many other features that we have not explored yet...

Pros:

The easy of the platform to be able to adapt it to my digital data capturing requirement for my application. You can make any of the feature function as smartphone APP.

Cons:

Not much to say, we have been using it for 12 months now, and it has deliver to our expectations.

2 months ago

Hi Enrique, Thanks for the excellent review. We are glad that you enjoyed using our platform and it was easy for you in creating forms. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Susan
Accounts Receivable and Payable in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

MailChimp but better

Pros:

The ease of customizing forms for various purposes is the biggest appeal of Jotform. It's a versatile platform that can be used for client feedback, employee surveys, payroll discrepancies and more.

Cons:

Jotform, from my experience, is not mobile compatible. There's a notable delay in trying to use Jotform on a mobile device, and sometimes it bugs and doesn't submit the form.

2 months ago

Hi Susan, Thanks for your positive feedback. We're delighted to hear that you find our platform versatile and easy to use for your needs. With regard to your issue, Jotform is mobile responsive, and we made sure that forms are easy to fill on mobile devices. We also have Mobile Forms app where you can create and use forms on mobile. Check out this link for more information about the Mobile Forms app: https://www.jotform.com/products/mobile-forms/. If you encounter any issues, let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Emily
Emily
Teacher in US
Education Management, Self Employed

The Go to Form Creator

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall, I love Jotform. While not specifically an education website, it definitely helps makes a tedious process easier for the teachers involved. It saved a lot of time for the "shoppers" to be able to put together the bags of items needed by our students in poverty. Only negative is that it is still over $200 for a basic membership and when coming out of pocket, it's too much for a teacher to do.

Pros:

I created accounts on many form generator websites. However, none, with the exception of JotForm, were able to get the form to look and function like I wanted it to. It was simple to use and with a few hours spent getting the form set-up, it was ready to go.

Cons:

As a teacher, only one form was being used, and the cost to keep that form going would be at least $200 coming out of pocket to get more monthly submissions. If the form was being used to collect money or for a business, I could see charging, but for our simple purpose, it seems like a high cost when we don't know how much the form will be used each month.

last month

Hi Emily, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about our platform. It's truly heartening to hear that our platform has been such a valuable tool for you, especially in your role as a teacher. We understand your concerns about the cost, especially when it comes out of your own pocket. If you haven't yet known, we offer a 50% discount for non-profit educations, and you can apply on this page: https://www.jotform.com/education/pricing/. If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Natasha
Owner in Australia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Love JotForm

Comments: It's been great. It streamlines so much of my business. It's become a vital part of my processes and workflows.

Pros:

I like the ease of use and the conditional formatting. I love the API features and the fact it interconnects with the other products that make my business work.

Cons:

That I can't have an additional user (one other one) unless I get five other users. I don't love the fact that the data isn't stored in Australia or that I don't have the option of doing that. I hate the fact they upsell HIPAA Compliance to health practitioners outside of the US as HIPAA isn't designed for anyone outside of the US.

Alternatives Considered: Google Forms

Reasons for Switching to Jotform: The conditional formatting and the ability to design my landing pages.

3 years ago

Thanks for your review. Glad to know JotForm helped you in your business. Just FYI, we have an Enterprise solution where you can have a sub-account feature as well as choose your server location e.g. in Australia so your data never leaves your country. HIPAA is also optional in Enterprise. Please check this out https://www.jotform.com/enterprise. For the standard version, since HIPAA is all about safeguarding PHI, all users from different parts of the globe specifically those who also operate in the US can choose to enable HIPAA if they are subscribed to the Silver or Gold plan. If you have more questions, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Whit
Director of Marketing and Communications in US
Higher Education, 51–200 Employees

A great form builder

Comments: We use Jotforms across the college for submissions from partnering departments for design and web update requests. This allows us to keep all the information in one place rather than rely on emails. Plus, we have a historical record of all the requests in a given year.

Pros:

Jotforms is a simple way to create forms to obtain information and has powerful features for advanced form building. The form builder is drag and drop and provides plenty of options for customization. There is a free version with plenty of features and a cost-effective paid subscription that unlocks plenty of helpful features.

Cons:

The UX on the submission side is not great. When navigating to the forms to review submissions, I oftentimes have to think twice about where to find them.

Alternatives Considered: Google Forms and Formstack Forms

Reasons for Choosing Jotform: Jotforms has more features and has more flexibility in the way that the forms can be customized.

Switched From: Google Forms

Reasons for Switching to Jotform: We like the look of Jotforms and the overall user experience better than the other software that we reviewed. The pricing structure works better with our budget and they offer a 50% Education discount.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for your awesome review Whit. We greatly appreciate it. We believe that viewing the form submissions is easy. On the My Forms page, you only have to select a form then click the Submissions button on the top menu or click Inbox within the form menu to view the forms submissions data. You can also click the number badge just above the form icon to view the submissions data without leaving the page. Example: https://link.jotform.com/SQahsLiiD0 If you have a better idea, please share it with us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can open a feature request. Thank you so much!

Deniz
Consultant in Türkiye
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Jotform is the best (if you don't mind the price)

Pros:

Jotform is realy the best tool about survey and appointment purposes. They have tons of automations features and it has easy of use charachter. Also customer support is very fast and kindly.

Cons:

Prices! To be honest jotform is very expensive. Thats why althought it was my favorite tool, ı dont use it because of price. Especially country like Turkey which is inflation rate is more than %150, this price is not normal. I think they should define different price point for different country. Or should serve some discount coupon.

Alternatives Considered: YouCanBook.me

Reasons for Choosing Jotform: There is just one reason; Price. You can make free survey via Zoho and you dont have any limit. That s amazing. Also Bookafy can serve many features with free version. I started to use these tools free version and after a while convert my freemium plan to paid plan. Also ı have thousands of students which have to use that kind of tools, and ı suggest these tools to all of them. Because their free versions are very powerfull.

Switched From: Zoho Forms and Bookafy

Reasons for Switching to Jotform: Easy of use. Customer service and Automations features.

2 years ago

Hello Deniz, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed our integrations.  We do have localized pricing if you live in Turkey. We do believe that our pricing is justified with the features and security added to the form. We are committed to providing quality products and services to you.  Please use our contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ if you have questions.

Design, 2–10 Employees

Best Premium Form Builder Plugin

Comments: Easy to use and set up with a premium design that is auto-optimized to suit different screen sizes. before I learned about jotform, I attached calendly link on my website and end up with a lot of unwanted or nonqualified prospects booking a call with me but didnt show up. With jotform, I can set clients' expectations of my service fee range via the form questions and answer and only allow those who complete the submission to book a session with me. It's not just a form tool but also perfect for prospect filtering as only serious prospects will fill out all those questions and get to my calendly link to book an appointment.

Pros:

I like the premium, animated, and classy form interface compared to a normal google form. It makes my website look so much more professional. I also love that it can perform validation for the input and comes with automation and mobile apps to make life easier. I love that the form is auto-optimized according to the different screen sizes of our devices.

Cons:

nothing it's really good for its feature already. I couldn't ask for more.

last year

Hello Funnel Whiz Studio, We're so happy to know you had a great experience using our platform. Thank you for the detailed review. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Ismael
Guests experience Manager in Spain
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Surveys for the short-stay rentals

Comments: Very good! It has allowed us to facilitate processes such as the receipt of payments, inspections in apartments with real-time alerts and carry out mini projects, helping especially in the collection of information in a quick and easy way.

Pros:

The options it gives when it comes to creating forms for different areas. Mainly through the functionalities and the bifurcation of questions. It is also very easy to collect the data obtained through the questionnaire mainly due to the automatically created spreadsheet and the filters that it has.Also the creation of alerts via email based on key answers seems to me a great success and very important, especially for the detection of problems.

Cons:

The creation of forms seems to me a little bit too square and too predetermined. There is little room for customization, especially at the design level.

Alternatives Considered: Typeform

Reasons for Choosing Jotform: Especially for the simplicity and for the email notification function based on key answers.

Switched From: Google Sheets

Reasons for Switching to Jotform: For the price and easy to use.

last year

Hello Ismael, Thank you for the detailed review of our platform and features. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Been using this for years and Jotform has come a long way!

Comments: Great experience. The Jotform forms works with and without a website because you can just send people the link to any of your forms. For business owners just starting out, this is a great hack to get business coming in.

Pros:

Whether you use the free or paid version, you have access to templates that create professional looking forms.

Cons:

Although Jotform comes with templates, it did take a while to get used to using the software to create product based forms.

Alternatives Considered: Google Forms

Reasons for Choosing Jotform: Over the years, Jotform added the ability to sell products with forms.

Switched From: Google Forms

Reasons for Switching to Jotform: Jotform has more template choices as well as the ability to sell products.

2 years ago

Hello, We're so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. If you need assistance with your form, please don't hesitate to contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact.

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Management Information Systems in US
Public Policy, 11–50 Employees

Business forms made easy

Comments: We run the forms for all our websites through JotForm. The form responses are collected in a database and we are able to display the results in html tables on our intranet. There is even BI on tap, so questions that have defined responses, such as a multiple choice questions, can be visually represented on web pages as graphs. When it comes to collecting information, JotForm has become an indispensable tool in our arsenal.

Pros:

I became a JotForm user when Adobe sunsetted its FormsCentral product and I've never looked back. With a little effort, truly anyone can build an attractive, functional form using JotForm. You don't have to know any html, CSS, JavaScript, etc. That said, you will probably have to know some CSS to get a form to look just the way you want it to if you are adding it to your website. At least that is my experience. While the the form builder does allow for extensive customization, I've found that I've had to add my own CSS to achieve the perfect look I was seeking. Fortunately, JotForm makes tweaking the form look using your own code very easy. JotForm is a very mature and feature-rich platform that contemplates nearly any form need, from conditionals, to calculations, to autoresponders. All field types are available and it's easy to set the properties for each, such as required, character limits, hover text, example text, etc. Using URL parameters, you can pre-populate your form fields, too. You can also use hidden fields to perform calculations or set up honey pots for security. Perhaps the nicest thing about JotForm is all its options are available to every form you build, regardless of which level you buy (or even if the free tier is all you need). What you pay for is the number of forms and the number of submissions. There are literally hundreds of plugins that extend functionality, all included. Customer support is top notch and documentation extensive.

Cons:

We purchased a tier that allows up to ten users, however, only the primary user can create forms up to the tier limit--the others users essentially have the limits of the free plan. The only way they can avoid those limits is by moving forms they create to the primary user and sharing the form. I've also occasionally experienced issues with payment.

Eoin
Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Very Good and Constantly Improving Online Form "System"

Comments: We are using Jotform for completing our onboarding "paperwork" with our new clients. The conditional formatting option is very helpful in reducing unnecessary questions for different types of clients.

Pros:

Jotform started out as a simple webform application and has grown tremendously since I started using it in 2015. The ability to easily create basic forms with templates is fantastic. The incredible number of form field options and widgets makes creating complex forms with great conditional formatting options. HIPAA compliance and form Encryption make collecting sensitive information very secure. Customer service is quick to respond and people trying to use JotForm to create forms for Phishing are identified and locked out until they prove they are legitimate (it happened to me when trying to create an online W-9 for our clients.

Cons:

JotForm just released JotForm Reports which may solve my primary "complaint". While you can create awesome notification emails which shows the data collected, You are not able to specify in the notifications to exclude fields with no response. This was important for us and required we use a different vendor since we could not create a workaround.

Alternatives Considered: Gravity Forms

4 years ago

Thanks for your excellent review. We are glad that your complaint has been resolved. By default, empty fields are not shown on sent email notifications. There's a setting in the email notification where you can enable/disable this feature. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/256-How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us in our Support System through this contact form https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Best Regards!

Patty
Patty
Director of Operations, Nepal in US
, 11–50 Employees

JotForm is the best way to gather information from anyone, for anything.

Comments: JotForm makes our team much more efficient. We're able to streamline processes that would normally take our team a lot of time to complete. For example, rather than posting a job application and combing through all the CV's that show up in our inbox, we're able to use JotForm to host the applications and easily view the submissions in one grid. We can also designate which team members should receive certain applications, so that everyone is notified in real time and there's no need to go through and forward messages. It's been so helpful to us, and I can't recommend it enough for automating processes.

Pros:

I love how customizable JotForm is. You can get it to do anything you want, with as many custom conditions as you want. We use this for both external-facing forms like job applications, and internal forms like incident reports and expense reports. I love that you can not only receive an email for every completed form, but also easily download a PDF of each one or download a spreadsheet summary of all responses to date. Or better yet, you can have JotForm deposit all of that straight to Google Drive for you. The form features are very robust, and I'm constantly taking advantage of new ones. For example, we have a very long form that users can choose to save before they submit it. I've set it up so that they get an email reminding them to go back and complete the form later. I also use the e-signature feature, the "upload file" feature, and I'm constantly setting up show/hide features. As in, if someone answers "Yes" to question 5, hide questions 6-9. JotForm has added a cool new feature to make their email notifications dynamic, so that only questions that are answered are included in the auto response. It's wonderful!

Cons:

I wish JotForm did a better job with compiling survey data. The feature to graph your results is buggy and looks strange. I was able to easily download my survey responses and create my own graphs in Excel, but I don't think JotForm would be my software of choice for another large survey (we've only done one so far). I also wish JotForm offered the option to have a default email formatting style. As it is now, I have to go in manually to each email template on each form and add our logo and other formatting.

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Powerful Online Form Automation System

Comments: As of Today, We are using JotForm over 4+ years continuously. We did not face any kind of system issues or troubles so far. We use it daily to collect our customers data and responses via 25 Jot Forms. Currently we are using Google Sheet and Google Drive integration which is really helpful for us to archive our daily targets. Their massive Template collection, Integrations and Widgets were very supportive to our business everyday. Finally i should say, as a system admin, JotForm is a Very Powerful Form Builder that can archive anyone's business requirements with a grate value by using only few simple clicks.

Pros:

First of all, The user interface is brilliant. Very easy to understand. Easy Drag and Drop form builder saves lots of time in our corporate life. JotForm design process is very straight forward and gives ability to customize out forms according to our requirements. It allows our team to collaborate simultaneously which is a grate feature that i did not see from other competitors before. Another Plus point is that JotForm has lots or integration options with 3rd party systems like Paypal, Stripe, Skrill & etc. They provide few different pricing plans with a very attractive Free Plan which includes 5 Free Forms. Of course JotForm has a reasonable price when compare to its competitors. It has a grate library with over 10,000 Templates. E Signature is a another grate feature to mention.

Cons:

Sometimes, Its confusing to find the right template for us. But eventually we do. I would appreciate if they can improve their customer service center. sometime it is harder to get a help instantly form their side. Better if they can implement more Tutorials and Guides us to follow.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho Forms, Microsoft Forms and SurveyMonkey

2 years ago

Hello Kavindu, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience using our platform. You can check this link, https://www.jotform.com/help/, to view our quick guide. Rest assured, we're always working to add new services and features to Jotform. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us via the support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be glad to assist.

Augustine
Augustine
Programme Coordinator in Nigeria
Professional Training & Coaching, 11–50 Employees

Jotform, a Professional Tool for Best Customer Experience

Pros:

Jotform helps my organisation work like a professional body. With just a few staff, we are able to harmonise works from different department, each knowing what his or her tasks entails. It also gives us the ease of working from any where, and reporting work done, it also helps the HR department assess impute and efficiency of staff. Just don't know he angle to start from, but for best customer experience, use jotform.In essence, in builds the competence of staff, to enhance service delivery of customers

Cons:

I cannot pinpoint any, but just for the sake of this review, I would say that the software does not support offline work as some of the features are online enabled.

last year

Hello Augustine, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Jotform! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has helped your organization. We appreciate your recommendation of Jotform for the best customer experience, and we're glad to have been a part of helping your organization achieve its goals. With regards to the offline feature, there are two ways to achieve that. For mobiles and tablets, you can use Jotform Mobile Forms app then use its offline feature. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/589-how-can-i-use-jotform-mobile-forms-without-internet-access/. For desktop and laptop, you can export your form to fillable PDF form so you can fill it offline then only submit it when you are connected to the internet. Here's how to export your form into PDF: https://www.jotform.com/help/212-how-to-create-a-pdf-form/. If you have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us through our support contact page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Thanks again for choosing Jotform!

Tim-Ron
Managing Director in St Vincent & the Grenadines
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

"Streamline Your Data Collection Efforts with Jotform: A Comprehensive Review"

Pros:

I really appreciate Jotform for its simplicity. I mean, the interface is so straightforward, and I can just drag and drop stuff to create my forms. It's seriously a time-saver compared to other form builders out there. Plus, the customization options are off the charts – I can make my forms look exactly how I want them to. And don't even get me started on the integrations – being able to hook up Jotform with my other tools is a game-changer. Oh, and their customer support rocks. Anytime I've had a question or run into an issue, they've been super quick to help out. Long story short, Jotform has made my data collection game strong.

Cons:

One thing I found a bit frustrating about Jotform is that in the free plan, there are limits on the number of form submissions and storage space. It can be a bit of a bummer if you have a lot of responses or need to store a bunch of files. And every now and then, I've run into some glitches or bugs while using the platform, which can be a tad annoying. Plus, there's a bit of a learning curve with some of the more advanced features, so it took me a little while to get the hang of things. Oh, and the pricing can be a bit confusing at times – I wish it was a bit more straightforward. But hey, no software is perfect, right? Overall, despite these minor drawbacks, Jotform is still a solid choice for creating forms and collecting data.

last month

Hi Tim-Ron, Your enthusiasm for our platform truly brightens our day. We're happy to hear that our platform's simplicity, intuitive interface, and drag-and-drop functionality have been such game-changers for you. With regard to your concern, we believe the current limit on the Starter (Free) plan is enough for basic usage. You can also delete submissions with file attachments to clear your upload space limit. Check out this article to understand more about the plans, their limits and usage: https://www.jotform.com/help/408-understanding-your-account-usage-and-limits/. If you come across issues, feel free to let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Nader
Consultant, Own in Bahrain
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Great Solution

Comments: I’ve been using JotForm since November 2016 till now. It is really a great solution especially for people who has no coding experience. The ongoing enhancements introduced by JotForm since I started using it made it further useful to the extent that you may not need to use any other product to complete your task.I used it to gather data, ranging from simple to bit complicated surveys, as well as a standalone application that works perfectly to serve my purpose.Due to the nature of my projects, I sometime require to use multi-lingual forms, one of which is Arabic. To be honest, most of available products despite their effectiveness in English or other languages, they do fail when used for Arabic interface, which is a right-to-left language. This does not apply to JotForm, which almost shows the same performance even for Arabic language. Yes, some elements may sometimes do not support translation, however, some other workarounds using other elements do solve the problem, like using text elements, like labels for example, to overcome this minor issue.Generally, I would always recommend using JotForm, which is from my point of view a completely different experience.

Pros:

It is a great, easy to use, reliable solution that requires no coding experience or prior knowledge to use. Creating and managing surveys and order forms is extremely easy and fast.

Cons:

One of the recent enhancements introduced by JotForm is the signed documents. I believe, this module is not yet matured, as one can face some difficulty to delete unnecessary documents after submission, like testing and sample submissions for example. Yes, you may delete them at the end of the day, but by visiting some other sections of the application. I personally wasn’t able to realized this until I received a response from the support team. This needs to be considered by the team.Also, enabling the translation of some parts of the product will be useful. For example, product specifications for ecommerce elements (item listing).

last year

Hello Nader, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed using our platform. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Danny
Danny
Specialist in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2–10 Employees

User for 5+ Years

Pros:

Jotform has been my favorite form builder since 2016. For me, it has been the most useful supporting my work in education advocacy and non-profit project management (for supporter intake, needs assessments, consulting clients, accountability for weekly goals and benchmarks, etc.)

Cons:

It is not uncommon for the platform to experience glitches as it expands and gains new features. However, it remains useful (versatile and powerful) regardless. The interface is simple and straightforward: you drag and drop elements, add widgets, integrate others tools, etc. Plus, you can view your form and embed it on your site when you are finished with it.

Alternatives Considered: Wufoo, Typeform and SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Choosing Jotform: Additional features

Reasons for Switching to Jotform: NPO discount

2 years ago

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Feel free to open a ticket with us whenever you experience any glitches in the system. You can contact us directly via our Support System: https://www.jotform.com/contact Regards!

Janice
Operations Manager in US
Events Services, 2–10 Employees

Finally, an easy way to enter data!

Comments: One of our best discoveries, Jotform helps us streamline data for our events from event inquiries, to details of the event, to the vendors, and guest lists. For our clients, it's easy to use because it only 1 page per question which is not too overwhelming compared to a Google form.

Pros:

This is such a powerful tool compared to other form builders I've used in the past because it's a one-stop shop place where our clients can fill out the details of their event, it gets assigned to an available team member, then eventually we can export the data, collect payment, and finalize the details of an event. It is web-based so its easier to navigate

Cons:

Their customer support is only available online and the pricing plans are a little bit expensive

last year

Hello Janice, Thank you for the positive rating and feedback. We believe our pricing remains an excellent value and continues to be very competitive among our competitors. JotForm offers advantages you won't find in a lower-cost alternative. Like security and integrations. For more information, you can check this link: https://www.jotform.com/features/security/. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.