Easy Projects Reviews

by Logic Software

Filter by:

• Overall

About Easy Projects

Easy Projects is an award-winning project management platform built for fast-moving teams inside midsize and enterprise organizations.

Learn more about Easy Projects

Weiwei C.
Engineer
Consumer Goods, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/7/2016

"Easy Projects review result"

Comments: 1. Easier to manage.
2. Review the task and schedule more clearly.
3. Easier to find project and related info by using search tool.
4. Easier to see the detail schedule and the completed steps.
5. Can review all finished or will need to be finished tasks.
6. Easy to add drawing, photo and related info from Easy project email tool.
7. Easy to communication from different country or group.
8. Central control all projects.

Pros: 1. See the info that I need by search related project.
2. Easy to review and easy to use.

Cons: Some times, it is not easy to find the info from related task because people still email from closed or from not related task or person who need to finish the task unless search all tasks or emails from the project.

by Logic Software on 21/7/2016

Thanks for the review Weiwei!

Shannan G.
Lead Designer
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/1/2019

"Could't do this without Easy Projects"

Comments: We have in the past couple of years completed will over 1500 projects with thousands of activity level tasks. Easy Projects is the core binding agent that adheres bookkeeping to production. We simply could not have accomplished this without Easy Projects and its ability to be customized and evolve as our needs change and grow over time.

Pros: Assignments, timers, centrality, probably no 1 is the customization options!

Cons: Needs more reporting flexibility, the filter options on the Activity Center need to be applicable to assignments, Gantt view and calendar all need the same filter options.

Arik V.
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"Great, easy to use, has fantastic tutorials"

Comments: This software makes keeping track of my multiple projects much easier and if I have forgotten anything the email notifications remind me. It really has evolved how I do Project Management. It just needs the ability to show the Clients the Project Plan and Gantt view that I as the PM work on and it would be fantastic.

Pros: Makes Project Management easier and is far more user friendly than standard Project Plans. Information can be edited and updated quickly. If you can't remember what to do the walk through guides are fantastic.

Cons: Presentation of the Project Plan to Clients is the only key fault. What you as the PM work with in the Activity Center is a fantastic view of the whole project, making it easy to see where things are at but this view can't be handled over nicely to the client. there are some reports and exports that an be used but non are as good and present as nicely.

Clinton S.
  • Reviewed on 24/4/2017

"Flexible and reliable project managment tool"

Comments: Easy Projects is a flexible tool that handles pretty much anything that you can throw at it. The development team consistently brings foward innovative new features and customer service is responsive and helpful. Easy Projects continues to be a critial component of keeping our marketing communications workflow and records keeping on track.

Pros: It is dynamic and can achieve most anything you may need of it.

Cons: It can be complicated for setup and sorting out how to achieve desired outcomes at times.

• Reviewed on 24/4/2017
Jack G.
president
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/7/2016

"Easy Projects great collaborative tool"

Comments: I have used versions of Easy Project for several years, very impressed how the program keeps improving. We went from an older version hosted on our internal server to the cloud based version which gives us constant updates as well as the importance of backing up our data.

Pros: This is a great software system to track projects and tasks as well as keeping communication open with team members.

Cons: The screens could have more contrast to make them easier to read.

by Logic Software on 21/7/2016

Thank you for the review and feedback Jack, we appreciate it!

Matt K.
  • Reviewed on 27/1/2018

"Easy projects makes the projects managers easier!"

Pros: Easy projects has helped making the projects easier for our clients. We manage easy projects for several client projects. it helps managing projects with the team and the client. The project statistics helps getting a high level summary about the project status. Reports works great.

Cons: No issues with managing projects using Easy Projects application. It helps managing the projects better and making it successful.

• Reviewed on 27/1/2018
Adrienne M.
Sr. Marketing Manager

"Easy to Use!"

Comments: We use this tool to manage all of our projects, without Easy Projects we would be a mess. Our team works in Easy Projects every day and it's easy to use, works great and we like the functionality.

Pros: Projects are easily managed, where before we used excel spreadsheets and it was a nightmare. We love how easy it is now that we use Easy Projects.

Cons: It's a great tool but learning how to use it for your company can be a bit of work and take time. Thankfully support is available.

Olga D.
Olga D.
Certified Sports Nutritionist
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"Great tool boosting teams productivity and collaboration"

Comments: better team communication; structured projects.
We did have to request few custom developments that were implemented for our organisation - however it was not an issue - development was done on time and according to the brief provided.

Pros: It is easy to use, self explanatory software that allow program and project planning down to granular task level. The team support behind is great - always there to answer any questions or provide training if needed.

Diego S.
  • Reviewed on 24/1/2015

"My Fundamental Tool"

Comments: My dream? Start my own business.
Financial Resources? Very Low
Assistance needed? High
Easy Projects satisfied all the above and went beyond them.
Being a professional with two college degrees and having worked in many fields developed my desire to have my own business, but realized that the startup could be way difficult although you have an idea in place, because you don´t know exactly what to do first and then what follows and so on, and how to achieve it. Easy Projects was truly that impulse I needed, and now, reviewing it became my fundamental daily activity to take the most out of each day and because of it I am following easy, simple, but efficient steps towards achieving my dream and I am so satisfied because my personal project is becoming alive in the most organized way as I always wanted and furthermore it helped me develop more ideas than the original one.
I do really appreciate the initiative of this company that created Easy Projects with the true conscience to help entrepreneurs and professionals to follow important projects and be able to output high unimaginable projects with a truly high developed yet simple technology.
I have no cons against it because I have everything I need and even more, I am impressed how these guys thought and keep thinking on every need one may have while creating a project, and these needs are solved in advance. They have also inspired me on how to give my Customers a good service.
Diego S.
Acron Founder (Private Small Business Entrepreneur)

by Logic Software on 25/1/2015

Diego,

Thanks a lot for your review! I'm really happy Easy Projects helps you get closer to your dream.

Vadim Katcherovski
Chief Make-It-Happen Officer

• Reviewed on 24/1/2015
Conor O.
Snr Graphic Designer
  • Reviewed on 2/2/2018

"Easy to use, a great tool for managing your day to day workflow."

Pros: The flexibility to tailor the software to your needs.
Reliability is terrific, in the 3+ years I have used it (daily) I don't recall the service being unavailable once.
Reporting is flexible as well.

Cons: The guest user panel is a bit basic and dated, I'd love for a guest user to have access to more information. I believe work is being done on this...

• Reviewed on 2/2/2018
Stacey C.
Agency Sales Learning Consultant
Insurance, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/6/2018

"Easy Projects has allowed me to easily move into the Project Manager role within my department."

Pros: The software is very easy to use and visually appealing. I like the Resource Reports so I can easily identify over allocation.

Cons: There is no ability WITHIN the software to connect dependencies between projects. There is no undo button.

Robert F.
Logistics and Customer Service Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/2/2018

"excellent for staying organized and on time and most of all easy communication with the team !"

Comments: Extremely helpful to make sure that all aspects of each project are done.

Pros: Easy layout for all assignments for all team members. Easy to use, easy to see the progress of each assignment.

Cons: When using a lot of sub categories it is difficult to keep track of what heading your under. Sometimes difficult to follow the scrolling and scrolling down. Maybe being able to color highlight multiple rows that coincide.

Sunny A.
  • Reviewed on 22/2/2018

"Easy Projects helps with client projects"

Pros: Easy projects has helped us managing client projects. Our clients assign us the projects and our team manage the tasks easily using Easy projects. It helps team to easily add the description of the work and the hours worked.

• Reviewed on 22/2/2018
Infrastructure Manager
Gambling & Casinos, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/2/2018

"PM Software for real people"

Pros: The ease of use, drag and drop etc is fantastic. Everything makes sense and can be picked up easily by end users.

Cons: Some features were not available when i began using the software, but new features are being added all the time.

Neil D.
Circular Manager/Creative Design
5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2017

"Highly recommended"

Pros: Great software for tracking jobs, revisions, and assignments. We have been using for years and are pleased.

Cons: Unable to print complete list of assignments from Safari Browser. Only allows you to print first page.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2017
Franklin W.
Product Engineer
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/7/2016

"Easy Projects is Quite Versatile and Has Strong Customer Support"

Comments: I have had a lot of personal success with Easy Projects and have found it lowers my stress the more I use it. I really appreciate the help I have received from Patrick Icasas and the rest of the team. I feel like Easy Projects is also trying to continually develop the product to make it better.

Pros: How many features it comes with as well as the versatility

Cons: As a result of its increased versatility, people less familiar with project management do have a steeper learning curve with it (given they are much more used to using task management tools)

• Reviewed on 25/7/2016
Chelseyann B.
Principal
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/2/2018

"Good experience overall, onboarding and standards development a big must for larger teams."

Comments: Increased employee satisfaction by using scheduling ability to easy workload on team members that need it.

Pros: Resource loading capability for scheduling transparency allows us to determine the utilization of our team members and also manage client expecationats

Cons: Limited independent reporting capability, mostly have to loop back to implementation manager for help on custom reports as opposed to being able to independently view and manage data in custom format.

• Reviewed on 20/2/2018
Tyler H.
Marketing & Annual Campaigns Specialist
Philanthropy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/6/2018

"Great product! Highly recommend for project management"

Comments: Tracking my tasks in large projects is easy.

Pros: It's easy to use and offers a variety of functions that are very useful to my organization. Almost everyone in my department uses it and likes it. Customer support is quick to respond and always eager to work out issues.

Cons: There are some alert functions that get annoying and it's not easy to shut them off. On the flip side, customer support responds quickly when we have issues.

• Reviewed on 8/6/2018
Maya D.
Director of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 1/2/2018

"Easy Projects helped us improve efficiency and communication."

Pros: This software is relatively easy to use and implement. It helps us a lot with workflow management and keeps team members in the loop on where we are with a project at any given time.

Cons: Due to the high volume of outstanding and completed projects in the system sometimes its not always easy to locate a specific project unless you know the exact name of the campaign or task.

Sam N.
PR Officer
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Effective Project Management"

Pros: Provides easy task identification and delegation. Also able to track time spent on each task

Cons: the help section - not very helpful
the search function for old projects are not that easy as well

Prasad D.
Prasad D.
Mechanical Engineer
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/6/2018

"It's really easy to use EASYPROJECTS!"

Pros: We use this software for our daily scheduling of projects & tasks. It's very helpful, easy to use and effective to track all the activities.

Cons: Other than admin, normal users (without admin rights) are not able to see the results, tasks assigned, tasks iscomp/notcomp, overall monthly reports, etc. Users should be able to at least read/see them.

• Reviewed on 9/6/2018
Liz M.
Sr Administratior
Real Estate, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2018

"I find that I can keep track of my projects progress easily through the layout of the program"

Pros: I like that I can see where a task is waiting on something from me and that we can keep track of it's stages.
I like the ability to check "I'm done' when completed

Cons: I am not sure, as I think I am still learn about the power of the program. Overall it works sufficiently. I wish it looked cooler, but ascetics is really 2nds to function.

District Manager
Machinery
  • Reviewed on 11/6/2018

"I had issues logging into our Rental Man program we utilize to do our day to day operations."

Comments: The fact that I could receive customer support and recitify my issues on a Sunday is the proof in the pudding. The Company offers a service and truly backs up their claim of being a top rated support role application in a support function! Well done!!

Pros: The fact that I could log in on a weekend with an issue, enter my problem with an easy to use interface and received a reply back in a very short time. After receiving notification my issue was received it did not take long at all to get the issue corrected so we could resume business as usual. This level of customer support is a must have for any company, no matter their application.

Cons: I really cannot think of a con, outside of maybe the issues being handled internally in liue of externally. That said, I am a believer that the support outweighs wanting to keep our business interally, well done and not an issue of being labeled a "con".

Senior REACH Consultant
Civil Engineering
  • Reviewed on 14/3/2018

"Easy Projects by name easy projects by nature."

Comments: The software improved the organisation and productivity of the team. We have a lot of similar, but complex projects at different stages, and the software improves the standardisation of work across all the projects.

Pros: Projects can be set up from templates saving time.
Projects can easily be amended at any time without having to involve support.
Filters allow for easy viewing of multiple projects in different ways.
Reports can easily be created to tailored search criteria and specific projects to give the view you want.

Cons: Kanban board and Ghantt view functionality is limited to single projects.
Kanban board views can only be set with project status, not by deadlines.

• Reviewed on 14/3/2018
Deb T.
IT Director
Primary/Secondary Education, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/10/2017

"Project Management at its best!"

Comments: Overall I think this is a great product for any size company really.

Pros: I really liked how easy this software was to manage projects. It is very flexible on how you can organize your projects.

Cons: As I think back about this product it was an issue with the guest user account. That piece was not thought through quite enough.

• Reviewed on 5/10/2017