• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5
    3.6 /5

About BlazeMeter

An open-source performance testing software to test APIs, web and mobile applications at any stage of software development lifecycle.

Learn more about BlazeMeter

Software Quality Assurance Analyst
  • Reviewed on 9/2/2018

"Blazing the trail in Performance and Load Testing"

Comments: Perfomance Testing of Software

Pros: BlazeMeter is a great performance testing tool that even a beginner tester can take up and start using at least the basic features. BlazeMeter can execute JMeter tests which is a major plus for testing and development teams. Its Real Time reporting features are great in supporting the test management effort.

Cons: Great tool for software testers. May require a bit of research and tutorials to get started, but once that is done, its smooth sailing.

• Reviewed on 9/2/2018
Paul A.
QA engineer
  • Reviewed on 1/8/2019

"Excelent tool for performance"

Pros: This is a great tool with a great UI to create scripts for performance testing

Cons: I would like to have an easiest way to integrate blazemeter into jmeter

• Reviewed on 1/8/2019
Owen hynes
  • Reviewed on 29/7/2013

"Good service, tested 4k users, went smoothly"

Comments: Overall I've been quite satisfied with BlazeMeter. I signed up for the Pro plan earlier this month as I wanted to test with 4k users on our deal of the day site which was crashing at bad times i.e. whenever we would put up a deal :( I shopped around quite a bit and settled on Blazemeter as it was the only tool that I got to work correctly for my site login process (I'm creating a few hundred random new logins on my dev server per test). I really like that I can develop my scripts locally and then upload them to BlazeMeter when I need to test with 4k users. Blazemeter provided a good visualization of all the data I normally get from JMeter, I also got some graphs which show me exactly where the site's breaking point is - pretty helpful. It was a simple process, and very worth the $500 (I ran over 15 load tests).

Pros: --JMeter is the best, most popular testing tool on the planet. No proprietary BS or hardware. -- Absurdly attentive customer support when I was having JMeter issues. -- Fairly priced at $500/month. Other options would have cost 4 times more.

Cons: -- You are billed per test, not per minute, i.e. a 10 minute test costs as much as 1 hour one. -- Not the best price if you are only going to run one test a year.

• Reviewed on 29/7/2013
Bharat S.
Software Engineer
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/2/2020

"Amazing testing tool"

Comments: I am happy with their services they provide. Performed number of task with it.

Pros: Blaze master is open source testing tool for automation and performance. It easy to use and reporting system is awesome. It works for all type of applications.

Cons: I don’t find much cons in this software. It helps me a lot in performance testing many times. trail version should provide more functionality.

• Reviewed on 7/2/2020
Sanjeep L.
Quality Assurance and Frontend Developer
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/5/2021

"Easy with powerful Testing Tool"

Pros: It makes testing easier. The reason why I prefer BLazeMeter are listed below:
- Its Lightweight and Easy
- User friendly
- Easy to set up by adding extension on any browser
- It self generate step which we can easily use on Jmeter

Cons: It would be better if listed points are improved:
- Even its easy to use, It is little bit confusing for begin
- Some time it crash while click record button

• Reviewed on 18/5/2021
Uzair K.
Senior Performance Tester
  • Reviewed on 24/2/2021

"Review regarding Load testing and Script Recording"

Comments: Overall Blazemeter is recommended for everyone!it is best tool regarding load and performance testing and also good not excellent for script recording as well as it is best to present stats from Blazemeter.

Pros: As it is best tool for script recording!
i always use this extension in my browser for script recording which gives me best opportunity of recording.
When i convert it to jmx and import in JMeter it is very ease to use those all calls.
As i also use for performance stats in graphical form it is best to show stats in graphical form.

Cons: As sometimes it becomes complex during recording in my extension!
It is difficult to use steps at the time of recording.there should be some more easy feature for recording and tell about steps name like when i performed recording in JMeter like any boxes you can say for recording and each box has its name.
it becomes complex when calls of two modules record in same step.

• Reviewed on 24/2/2021
Ruwani A.
Performance Test Engineer
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/9/2018

"'Spread your executions without boundaries'"

Comments: Easy to work with it and highly recommended for any performance tester.

Pros: User interface is not complex. Easy to understand and work flow is very simple.
Comes with many useful testing features.
Using jmeter we can record and run test scripts with simple steps. And it comes with various listeners types, status report types and assertion types which are very useful when creating test scripts (Jmeter). I can simply import existing projects (Jmeter project files) into ‘blazemeter’.
Also reporing and graph features are very accurate.
By using cloud services, it gives more weight to my executions. Because of that i can reduce unnecessary cost and time.
Thread counts and user counts are highly customizable.

Cons: No cons to say. Perfect application for my performance testings.

• Reviewed on 16/9/2018
James bennet
  • Reviewed on 28/1/2013

"BlazeMeter is a no brainer for JMeter users"

Comments: I was originally using JMeter on my local machine which was fine for very small loads, but I once I needed to test a few thousand virtual users I wasn't able to scale. BlazeMeter is great cause I create and debug my scripts locally (using jmeter) and then upload and use BlazeMeter when I need serious horsepower (or to look share nice looking graphs with clients). As an added bonus, I can even run tests locally on my own JMeter instance and have BlazeMeter show me the nice graphs! (I'm not sure why more jmeter users aren't taking advantage of this). James the JMeter Guy

• Reviewed on 28/1/2013
Associate SQA Engineer
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/12/2019

"A great continuous testing platform."

Comments: I love that tool very much, BlazeMeter is a complete continuous testing platform. A complete tool that test multiple type of testing. I have used this tool as a plugin of JMeter for performance testing and later on used it for functionality testing and API monitoring. Very much satisfied with this tool.

Pros: One platform that has performance, functional, mock services and API testing facility that is incredible. Very easy user interface and simple plugin process into Jmeter, Jenkins, etc. Easy to record and import the scripts and the report is very simple and easy to understand. I liked their newly added 360 API testing and monitoring system and mock services.

Cons: Very difficult to find their negative side, but they should provide more functionality inside their free version and their pricing quite expensive.

• Reviewed on 30/12/2019
Sandamini L.
Consultant - QA
  • Reviewed on 30/6/2018

"Good tool record the scripts"

Comments: Can use with mac book.

Pros: - Easy to record and import the scripts.
- Can use on Mac or windows.
- After login can get the free training sessions.

Cons: - Paid version is bit expensive and free version has limited functionalities. This is a very basic tool.

• Reviewed on 30/6/2018
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
  • Reviewed on 9/7/2019

"Blazemeter Chrome extenstion"

Comments: As a Software Quality Assurance Professional I would like to highly recommend this for recordings during performance testing.

Pros: This tool helped me a lot in performing performance tests during my projects. I was able to do my recordings in a way which is really easy & tidy. Also it is supportable for both YAML & JMX file formats. I was able to use the jmx script easily in JMeter to do the performance testing. We also could edit the script using editor itself which is another advantage

Cons: It still saves all the requests including some unnecessary requests. It 'll be better if we could limit it to certain extent

• Reviewed on 9/7/2019
Robin M.
Testing Team Lead
  • Reviewed on 9/8/2017

"It was very easy for a beginner like me to figure out and get started as its UI is very intuitive"

Pros: Its is great cause I create and debug my scripts locally (using jmeter) and then upload and use BlazeMeter when I need serious power (or to look share nice looking graphs with clients). As an added bonus, I can even run tests locally on my own JMeter instance and have BlazeMeter show me the nice graphs! (I'm not sure why more jmeter users aren't taking advantage of this).

Cons: I was originally using JMeter on my local machine which was fine for very small loads, but I once I needed to test a few thousand virtual users I wasn't able to scale.

• Reviewed on 9/8/2017
Damini M.
Associate Quality Analyst
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/8/2019

"Powerful tool for a tester"

Comments: I love the tool as it helps me in testing way too much.

Pros: Its user interface is great as iys easy to use and very helpful in performance testing. I use blaze meter along with jmeter and it provides great graphical representation

Cons: Its free version has less functionality than its paid version but its expensive

• Reviewed on 29/8/2019
Chad E.
Developer
  • Reviewed on 22/2/2018

"Great product, easy to use"

Pros: Load and performance tests are easy to set up and runs smoothly. The reporting elements are amazing, it provides a large variety which are mostly useful. BlazeMeter also offers is own cloud service hence we did not have the trouble of setting up our own locally.

Cons: The customer support is poor, whenever there is an issue, it takes days to get feedback from the community.

• Reviewed on 22/2/2018
Arpit G.
Team Lead
  • Reviewed on 16/8/2017

"It is amazing the best lies with the ease of usability"

Comments: Better performance test and their statistics. They have amazing reporting feature.

Pros: The reporting is the best element in it. For performance tests reporting is most difficult. Blazemeter provides variety of reports with all useful elements

Cons: The least liked element is customer support. We sometimes have to wait for days to get the resolution or help

• Reviewed on 16/8/2017