15 years helping Irish businesses

About Thryv

Thryv is an all-in-one small business management software that helps you stay organised and get more out of your business.

Learn more about Thryv

Pros:

Thryv was easy to use once you became familiar with how things worked. The integration in the business was made easy with the help from Thryv.

Cons:

It can not connect to a dialer system which i need really bad may have to get another crm due to this issue.

Thryv ratings

4.1
4.3
4.1
4.0

7.7/10

Thryv has an overall rating of 4.2 out 5 stars based on 495 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Thryv before?

Donna Lynn
Donna Lynn
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Loving Thryv!

Comments: Excellent.

Pros:

It is easy to use, highly functional and easily interacts with our website. Our client portal is SUPER AMAZING!

Cons:

It will not save client credit cards at checkout for easier future payments. Would also like to have employee tracking for payroll.

7 months ago

Hi Donna, thank you for your review. It is great to hear how easy Thryv is to use and help with your online presents. Thank you for the feedback as well, we will take this back to our team for them to look into. - Gabe

Jennifer
Owner/physician in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great comprehensive software package for a small business

Comments: Very helpful, more useful than I expected when I chose it

Pros:

Love the calendar, CRM, online appts and reminders, and ability to create/edit/send & re-send invoices (& take payment online)

Cons:

Searching the CRM -- when you type a first and last name it shows ALL entries that match either the first or last name, and then I have to scroll through to find what I'm looking for. Just show me the perfect match! Or at least make it the first thing I see.

7 months ago

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review. It is great to see how Thryv is helping you stay more organized and helps streamline your customer's experience. Also, thank you for your feedback, I will be sending this to our team for them to look into. In the meantime, you can always submit your suggestions right in Thryv for others to see and vote on! - Gabe

Kim
Office manager in US
Mental Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Too complicated

2.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Not user friendly, too many steps to accomplish simple tasks

Pros:

We don't use Thryv anymore because everything was way too complicated

Cons:

Having to do too many steps to accomplish a task

2 months ago

Hi Kim, we are sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. We understand that Thryv can be overwhelming at times with everything the platform provides. That is why our team is here to assist and make sure you are supported and show you how to best utilize the software. If you have any questions, please let us know. - Gabe

Patrick
Piano Tuner/Technician in US
Music, Self Employed

An easer scheduling manager

Comments: I have realized great benefit by using Thryv. The online scheduling for the client and myself is a vast improvement on what I had in the past. I would definitely recommend this software for others who are looking for an appointment management system.

Pros:

At first I was skeptical that Thryv could be the one scheduling management that would help me keep track of my appointments. When I really got down to using it, I was upset with myself that I had not started using this earlier. I now find it to be an essential part of my business. I am an older guy and I have had trouble comprehending other past appointment management systems. With Thryv, the ease of use for the client to schedule appointments and myself for approving and manually scheduling has been wonderful. I can't say enough good things about Thryv.

Cons:

A feature I feel that is missing is the ability for the client to pay me on the spot.

7 months ago

Hi Patrick, thank you for your kind words, and not sure if you knew, but we offer ThryvPay that allows you to take payments whenever and wherever you are, you can even send a link to receive the payment. Here is a link with more information. - Gabe https://www.thryv.com/features/thryvpay/

Lisa
Marketing Director in US
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

The Best Small Business Software - THRYV

Comments: This is how THRYV works for us:CRM (all customer interactions in one place)Estimates/Invoices EffeneciesScheduling EffenenciesUploading images to customer files for estimatingSales tracking and reportingPast-due invoice managementOur overall experience has been 5-star. Can it do everything, no, but it has had our lives a lot more effective and efficient. I also want to mention that we still have some features we are not using, so it can only get better.

Pros:

THRYV gave us an "out of the box" software that feels customized. It checked more boxes than any other CRM software in the same price range. Their customer service is EASY to contact, which is a breath of fresh air! And I love, love, love the request for a new feature option. The best part about it is the features businesses request actually get done.

Cons:

I would like to see the marketing functions improved. This would include email templates and the ability to target customers by the date of their last purchase.During the set-up process, the importance of getting the Client Card to align with business needs was not explained. It's no mystery that the key to any functional CRM system is that the data has to be good. I don't feel there was enough emphasis on cleaning up bad data and setting up THRYV with the necessary data a business needs to achieve its goals. I don't believe it's THYRVs responsibility to understand every new client's needs, but if they explained the theory of "garbage in, garbage out" database management, I think more customers would be extremely happy with your software.

7 months ago

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for your review and valuable feedback. It makes our day to hear how Thryv has helped your business and will pass along your feedback to our team. If you ever need assistance, please reach out to our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support team at 844-998-4798 . - Gabe

Owner, Designer, and Coder in US
Design, 2–10 Employees

Impressive Customer Service and Good Tools

Comments: Overall, I've enjoyed Thryv. It's a bit more expensive than I ultimately can afford right now (being as my business is relatively new and still trying to grow). But, I'm going to stick with it and put in the work to make it a success. Thryv will be of great benefit especially when the ball gets to rolling really well.

Pros:

I love that I can get a quick response from Customer Service, and they are always so eager to help. I really love the follow-up meetings with coaches. I really hope these coaching sessions will help my business grow. The social media posting tools are great! The calendar and booking features are great! I would love it if I could give my clients the option to choose from meeting locations, but I'm not seeing that option anywhere. I may check with a coach at some point. Not a big deal though.

Cons:

Whew. I've been around and around regarding the auto-billing / auto-invoicing. I have clients that want an invoice each month to pay for the services I provide them. I'm still manually having to create and send these invoices each month. I would LOVE to see this work better and be a little more user friendly.

2 years ago

Hi John, thank you so much for your review. It makes our day even better when we hear how Thryv is helping your business by having the tools you need in one spot! We appreciate your feed back and will continue to make improvements where we can. I will be taking this information back to our team. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Garrett
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

A Huge Help for Small Businesses

Comments: Thryv launched my company and helped me grow to a place where I needed more specific software to meet my growing needs. I couldn't have imagined a better way to launch my business.

Pros:

I love how Thryv puts all the major pieces of software automation for a small business into one location that is easily accessible via a web browser or app. For small business owners who also work in the field, the Thryv App is critical to continue switching out the technician and manager hats.

Cons:

Thryv is a great piece of software but, because it is built for a generic audience, lacks features necessary for some specific industries. For me in pest control, there are a lot of pieces of Thryv that would make me want to use it as my primary system; however, because it is missing a couple critical pieces of data that I need to collect (like weather when we are spraying and pesticides we apply), I needed to buy another system which I use more than Thryv.

4 years ago

Hey Garrett, thank you for your feedback, we are excited that you are enjoying Thryv! Our team is always open to feedback. On your Thryv dashboard, you'll see the feedback button in the bottom right-hand corner. Let us know what you would need to make the system work for your industry. We look forward to hearing your ideas. - Gabe

Photography, 2–10 Employees

Great for simple CRM needs

Comments: Thryv collects client's contact info, and with their webhooks, I can easily import them where I need them.

Pros:

I really like how we can capture potential clients info into the system and then start marketing to them.

Cons:

If you have a current client, say a parent, and that parent has more than one child that needs to be in the system, you can't automatically have the 2nd child and no entered into the system. Also, if you are having them register their children for services, it is VERY VERY confusing because the system is not set up well for multiple "Sub" Clients.

2 years ago

Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. We would like to see if there is a way to resolve this issue. If you could send me an email to, [email protected], and send me some more details, I can send it to our team for further assistance! - Gabe

Hannah
Owner/Life Integration Consultant in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Thryv REALLY Cares

Comments: From start until now, I have felt cared for. There is confusion and again, the processes are hard for me...but I know they care.

Pros:

Whenever I have a question, the person who set me up with all of it QUICKLY responds and helps!!

Cons:

I don't think they are set up to work well with Neurodivergent folks, but that's systemic. I don't learn the way others do and the processes are OVERWHELMING, though they all seem awesome.

8 months ago

Hi Hannah, thank you so much for your kind words with this review. We are excited to hear how our Thryv team is here to help when needed. We understand that there are a lot of features with Thryv and it can be overwhelming, our advice is to take the top things you need to learn first, then reach out to our team for further assistance on the other features. Before you know it, you will be a Thryv expert! - Gabe

Lindsey Raye
Lindsey Raye
Automation Specialist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Thryv, Inc Merger History

4.0 last week New

Pros:

The ability to get a deep dive look into companies due to the precious software capabilities given to them

Cons:

Hard to sync all the automation for creative in one place

last week

Hi Lindsey Raye, thank you for your review and for choosing Thryv. - Gabe

Law Practice, 11–50 Employees

All Glitter and No Substance

Comments: We did not renew our contract with Thryv. Instead, we went with another company that specializes website design and marketing for businesses like mine. I checked them out on Yelp, Capterra and a couple other review sites. (I didn't do this when I signed up with Thryv and I should have.) I'm very satisfied with this new company so far. My involvement has been only to review and comment on their work. My recommendation to anyone looking for website and marketing assistance is to go with a company that specializes in working with your type of business and check out as many review sites as you can before making your decision.

Pros:

Thryv is tied into the "Original" Yellow Pages. I liked the person who sold me the program as a package with my Yellow Pages advertising. All she knew about the program was what Thryv told her and if you've ever dealt with any high tech sales people, you know that their answer to any question about what the program can do is "yes", "sure", "you bet", "no problem", etc. Then when you deal with tech support that tell you that they have no idea what the salesperson was talking about. I believe that my YP sales person was simply telling me what the Thryv marketing people told her.

Cons:

1. Its a "one size fits all program". If you want something that is specifically for your type of business, you need to jerryrig the program yourself and to do that, you need an IT person. 2. I have a small business and we're busy. We do not have an IT department. We don't have a marketing department either. In order for the Thryv program to work, you need both unless you or one of your staff people wants to spend most of your day playing with the Thryv dashboard. 3. Initially, support was pretty bad, but to their credit, it has improved during the last year. 4. The website design is base on templates and lack any creativity whatsoever. It took them 6 months to correct all the spelling errors. Its up to you to make any changes to the website and they tell you its easy to do. It's not. See number 2 above. 5. Finally, during the last year, the Thryv program did not produce any noticeable increase in our business. Almost all of the calls and e-mails we got through our website were from other website developers and marketing groups telling us that they saw our website and they could do a better job.

5 years ago

Hi, It certainly saddens us to know that you were not satisfied with your usage of Thryv. We take great pride in Thryv, its functionality, ease of use, and the client support that's offered. If you decide to try us again in the future, we'll ensure a satisfactory experience every step of the way. Thank you, Ed

Matt
Agency Owner in US
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Simplifies

Comments: The customer service/training is second to none! I had to take the time, but the small 1 hour trainings over a 3-4 week period was perfect for our implementation. We knew how to use all of its capabilities.

Pros:

A great tool that is fairly easy to use. I love that all of my Social media can be engaged with one entry. I love the interaction i get with my customers. They can engage me in multiple ways.

Cons:

It does not download from IVANS. To be Ideal for an Insurance agency i feel the download capability is pretty important. That is all that this system is missing in my opinion.

2 years ago

Hey Matt, thank you so much for your review! It is always great to hear how communicating and working with your clients is easier with Thryv. Thank you for your feedback as well. I will make sure to send this to our team for them to look into. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Chelsea
Owner in Canada
Arts & Crafts, 2–10 Employees

Expensive, glitchy and no help

Comments: - The cost is astronomical - they don’t mention that you don’t get all of the “extras” like Thryvpay when you signup. - had to pay per team member plus a monthly fee - there was no free trial - there was an onboarding fee for $400 (I never got to be fully onboarded and they refused to refund it)Customer Service - their onboarding specialists are only available during business hours EST - their onboarding specialists didn’t know how to use the program. They only showed me things I could’ve figured out on my own and when there was an issue, they said they’d “look in it and get back to me” which they never did. - Upon cancelling I was told that that it was a six month term and they would not refund me for the $400 and month I wasted trying to get the software to work and the most they could do was not charge my card again.Don’t bother looking at Thryv as an option. It’s expensive and useless!

Pros:

This was supposed to be a solution to having 10 different apps instead it malfunctioned and glitched.

Cons:

-The features didn't work or were lacking functionality - The competitor watch wouldn't load after adding in competitors - the social media management didn't have the capacity to crop photos - the calendar wouldn't load - my emails weren't going into my inbox - had to pay per team member plus a monthly fee - there was no free trial - there was an onboarding fee for $400 (I never got to be onboarded and they refused to refund it) - their onboarding specialists are only available during business hours EST

9 months ago

Hi Chelsea, we are sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. If you would like to send an email to [email protected] with your account and any other details, I can send this to our team for further assistance. - Gabe

Annette
Physician Assistant in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

2+ years user, new small business owner that is not computer savvy

Comments: Confusing. My Google info, is not accurate. Says I am based in a different city. Has photos of my personal home when searched. And I keep getting calls that my business is called VIP mobile salon. I thought Thryv would handle my online presence?

Pros:

Auto pilot features help so I can continue my full-time job while my business is in its infancy stage.

Cons:

The website designer seemed to lack experience. I think I would have done a better job. He did not impress me. After discussion with management, I explained the quality was NOT worth $350 a month, and they agreed. I actually still don't completely know what I am paying for. I hired someone to work with Thryv for me. Software, is quite confusing for me. So I ask the web maintenance team to fix things for me. After 2nd correction, I hope they get the address on website correct. There are actually plenty of unusual mistakes. For example, bullets are not the same nor aligned.

2 years ago

Hi Annette, I am sorry to hear about this. Can you send an email to [email protected]? I will be able to send this to our Executive Claims team for further assistance. - Gabe

Monica
President in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Dipping my small business toe into CRM

Comments: I love Thryv. The roll-out went smooth and I had all the support I needed. The learning curve was good due to the intuitive nature of many tasks. My business uses Thryv to document incoming phone calls from our clients by scheduling either an appointment for a service or sale call or scheduling a reminder to complete a task for the client. Thryv has been excellent when responding to requests for small changes to how the platform works. In the one instance where I had a true disaster when I was spontaneously locked out of my account on a Friday late afternoon. Thryv responded perfectly. I got a bit of push back from the initial Thryv phone rep, but I turned to my sales rep and he escalated the issue and got me back in quickly. Thryv phone reps are very gracious on the phone and they seem to "get" the difference between a small business that was started during the tech era and a small business like mine where paper files are in the DNA. I like Thryv!

Pros:

I needed to automate the customer service end of my small business (from incoming phone calls to dispatch and billing) and I went with Thryv because it felt like an affordable and manageable platform. The lower price (compared to the big CRM/service dispatch products in the construction/home repair industry) was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable taking baby steps into automation.

Cons:

I dislike nothing about Thryv. I am hopeful that Thryv will continue to respond to us customers with tweaks to their software so that I can continue to use the platform (in other words so my small business doesn't grow out of it).

Brittany
Chief Operating Officer in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Best Software I Have Tried

Comments: 9 out of 10

Pros:

I love being able to have the information I need regarding scheduling in once place. All of my correspondence with customers is in one place from the initial appointment, to estimates, and job approvals.

Cons:

I run multiple crews and the the way the schedule works doesnt allow me to group on crews daily appts so I have to color code but it doesnt flow as I need it to and can be hard to read and ease to confuse tasks if you dont really pay attention. It is hurt us a few times but I am hoping it will soon be a non-issue. Example: If I have four jobs to divide between two crews, depending on when the work comes in and appointments determines on where on the daily calander the appt is placed and it would be really nice to be able to reorder appoints to when i have multiple appointments for different crews that are scheduled for the same time I can flip flop the placement so one crews appoints are together in the order they should be run instead of mixed and set due to how the calendar enterers information.

3 years ago

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for your review and feedback. Thryv is continuing to evolve and will release enhancements throughout 2021. In your Thryv Dashboard, you can leave suggestions to our team and follow the topic for the latest updates. - Gabe

Kevin
General Manager in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Our business is Thryving!

Comments: The orders we capture by using Thryv versus what would have slipped through the cracks without it tells me that not only is the system paying for itself, it’s actually generating income.

Pros:

I love the dashboard. It’s the pulse of our company. At a glance you can see where you are, where you’re headed and where you’ve been. Filtering makes it easy if you want to see what’s been approved, expiring, needs attention, etc.

Cons:

I think the reporting could use a facelift. You can export numbers but I’d like to see a feature with customizable graphs and charts.

last year

Wow, Kevin, thank you so much for your review! It is amazing to hear how Thryv has helped your business. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Jennifer
Program Manager in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11–50 Employees

Comments: It is nice that using Thryv has made posting on social media much more streamlined and is more time saving. The fact that it can be set up for them to post for you, eases your mind of knowing there is always something being posted. It is also very nice to have the ability to text leads from Thryv as our agency does not have the capability to text and most people like this method of communication. I do feel like there is much more potential for use, but we would like to have more streamlined training.

Pros:

It has a lot of good features that if given the proper training for use, is very beneficial for our agency.

Cons:

I feel there needs to be easier access to training to use the product.

2 years ago

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad to hear that Thryv provided a website and so much more. It is awesome to hear that Thryv helps make it easier for you to communicate with your clients and have a consistent social media posting schedule. We understand there are a lot of features when it comes to Thryv. That is why we offer our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line, 844-998-4798, for any questions or refreshers. Call in at any time and our team is available to help! - Gabe

Doug
owner in US
Construction, Self Employed

Caution

Comments: It was almost a week of nothing but a waste of my time and money. I told the rep what i wanted my software to do which is write and send invoices and estimates plus a lot more but to keep it short they knew i was going to have a problem with my invoices and they said nothing. Charged me 775.00 for a month of advertising plus service writing software. I spent a week learning how to use it and getting it all set up. Could of been avoided had they said their service writing software is useless and if they have been blocked by so many big email groups tells me they do some pretty shady stuff. I wanted nothing to do with their advertising my company name and ended it immediately. Of course when i ask about my refund that i want in full, they say their accounting office is in a 2 day meeting and it is wednesday, so we shall see come monday morning how honest they can be. If they just would of accepted my cancellation and immediately refunded my money I wouldnt even be writing this review . Hope this helps, i had been looking into thryv for several months prior and they seemed like a great software, completely took me by surprise. There answer was to have my customers whitelist them. Can you imagine sending a new customer an estimate but asking them to whitelist you first. Insanity at its best.

Pros:

I like that it advertised on over 60 sites supposedly

Cons:

I could not send emails to my customers, estimating would be 90% of my customers. Thryv.com emails have been blocked by AOL, AT&T, YAHOO, and apparently GMAIL too because i couldnt send an invoice to myself. My wifes SBCGLOBAL,NET worked very well. Yeah they dont bother to tell you this up front.

5 years ago

Hi Doug, I'm very sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction and issues outlined in your review. The satisfaction of our clients means the world to us here at Thryv. This matter has been escalated and we'll be reaching out to soon to address all concerns. Thanks, Ed

Denise
Director, Business Development in US
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Automated campaigns

Comments: For us, a huge win is the ability to reach all of our clients in one automated campaign. So far, the automated campaign to request google reviews on our business has in turn paid for subscription to Thryv and then some. We are looking forward to using Thryv for more campaigns in the future.

Pros:

The ability to use the automated campaign feature has proven to be a huge win for our company. I conducted a "please rate our company on google" Thryv campaign and within two weeks we received 10 five star reviews, including lengthy positive comments from each client who took the time to complete the google review. Within a month of receiving 10 five star reviews, we obtained our largest customer to date. Our new client was searching for a bookkeeping company in the area and saw our five star reviews, gave a call and the rest is history. Thank you, Thryv!

Cons:

When using the client section of Thryv, I would prefer to search for our clients by their company name versus the owner's name. Quite often our client's company name does not contain the owner's name so I have to do an advanced search to find the company in the client database on Thryv which slows down my search process.

3 years ago

Hi Denise, WOW, thank you for making our day even better with this amazing review! It is beyond exciting to see how sending out marketing campaigns can get your business recognized and bring in even more business. We cannot wait to see where you and your business go with Thryv! If you ever need assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798 or you can join our Facebook Group - High-Thryver's to get the latest updates and talk to other Thryv clients. - Gabe https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers

Laurie
Front Office Administrator in US
Medical Practice, 11–50 Employees

REC Front Office Administration

Comments: We appreciate the overall experience with Thryv. The ease of being able to respond to reviews and clients that reach out to us through the HIPAA compliant email is very good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our customer support rep, is amazing!

Pros:

The ease of use and ease of customer support when needed. The ability to respond to reviews easily and speak with patients through HIPAA compliant email.

Cons:

Most of our leads are not leads. When leads are called most of them say they have no idea who we are and they never reached out to us. Seems like a waste of valuable time chasing down possible leads that are sent to us. I would say about 80 to 85% of the leads are not.

2 years ago

Hi Laurie, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying Thryv. I would like to see if there is anything we can do about the leads you are getting. If you could, can you send me your account information to [email protected]? I will send this to our team for further assistance. - Gabe

Jonathan
CPA in US
Accounting, Self Employed

Integration and Connection, Management Issues

Comments: Poor. Fictitious customers created, duplicates, anything with a street address of "PO Box" in QuickBooks get deleted randomly, characters added to the end of emails, city location deleted, "null" replacing phone numbers. With the QuickBooks App connected, I need to, on a daily basis, check to see what kind of damage Thryv has done to my QuickBooks customer list data.
No integration for ledger accounts - Thryv simply posts the revenue into a generic "Sales" account which I don't use. I then need to go in an manually recreate the invoice in QuickBooks to get the revenue into the correct account.
I am going to disconnect the App and do it manually. I would suggest Thryv cut off the QuickBooks App until they can fix it.

Pros:

Website and social management. The URL and Website team is excellent. Many of the integration experts are good as well. But the software, as a CRM tool, needs work.

Cons:

Integration, building customer list, set up, difficulty creating my customer details in Thryv

2 years ago

Hi Jonathan, we are sorry to hear about the experience you have had with Thryv. We would like to see if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around. Would you mind sending me your account information? You can send it to [email protected]. I will send this to our Executive Claims team to assist us further. - Gabe

Donna
President in US
Facilities Services, 11–50 Employees

Worst experience

Comments: Never. Never. Never. purchase this product. They want to mention the 6 month contract I signed. However, in order to have a fully executed contract - I agree to use product for 6 mos. But they have to deliver a quality and functional product. They did not. This is the worse thing I've ever wasted money on in my 13 years of business. I have had to pay my bank to stop payment for future payments. As of today, I have not gotten refunded my initial down payment from the launch (if that's what you want to call it) of the product 6 weeks ago. Worse 6 weeks of my life.

Pros:

There was nothing I liked about this experience. It was hands down the worst I've ever had purchasing software. Everyday was a new promise and a new lie. No integrity whatsoever from anyone in the company. Customer service was horrible and no one I worked with was knowledgeable about fixing anything.

Cons:

We purchase this software. Nothing worked. They promised integration with QB Online. It took from March 3 to March 13 to sync my QB client database into Thryv. Then, there were thousands upon thousands of duplicates that they expected our staff to spend time deleting. After weeks, we finally got ready to launch Thryve. It would not integrate with QB from the App Market. We couldn't get an email to verify our email so that we could send automated campaigns. Google wouldn't integrate nor our social media which is another reason for purchase - to get reviews from our clients. By the time we cancelled after 6 weeks, not only did we not get to use Thryv for one single transaction, but it then integrated thousands of duplicates into our QB online. I have just spent 12 hours deleting duplicates and I'm not even half way through my client database.

4 years ago

Hi Donna, I'm so sorry to hear about your dissatisfactory experience. I wanted to let you know that I've contacted our Head of Product Services and someone on the team is looking into your account now. They will be reaching out to you soon. Let us know what else we can help you with and again, I deeply apologize for the trouble. -Chandlor

Jenny
Manager in US
Medical Practice, 11–50 Employees

Disappointed, Don't waste your time or money

Cons:

For someone who doesn't like to leave negative reviews... IF I could leave no stars, I would. We started a website with them and 7 months later it was still not running. Customer service was terrible and critical errors about our business including the wrong phone number, the WRONG type of medical practice was listed despite us reaching out asking for it to be changed and every single meeting we had to set up the website, the rep was an hour late!!! After us being very understanding and just asked to please just be done with them.... they continue to bill us AND now are threatening collections for a service WE DIDN'T EVEN receive. I am disappointed that anyone would do business this way.

6 months ago

Hi Jenny, I am sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. If you would like to send an email to [email protected], with your account information and any other details, I can send it to our team for further assistance. - Gabe

Kyle
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

Great product!

Pros:

Over all the ease of use and to navigate for us and for the customers is hands down the simplest on the market as far as we're concerned.

Cons:

Wish that Thryv could have a products/service tab to input all items that our company uses. Right now we use QuickBooks online for invoicing and quotes. We would love to switch fully to Thryv but at this time we are not able to. For the lack of that part of the software.

2 years ago

Hey Kyle, thank you for your review. It makes our day when we hear how easy it is to navigate Thryv. I will also take your suggestion back to our team, thank you for your feedback. If you ever need assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe